PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon Elite 2000 NetBattle Official Server

MultiAcro
10-20-2005, 01:31 AM
Hey you guys my name is MultiAcro but you can call me Jai (short for Jaimez) for my real name. With Ryan's permission (PE2K) I have been given authorization to host the official server for Pokemon Elite 2000.

As many of you know NetBattle is an online community dedicated to those who love Pokemon and Battling alike. It is a software that connects to the Internet and you get to Battle, Chat, and Make new friends along the way.

As of right now the rules for the PE2K server will be pretty straight forward and simple.

1. No potty mouths for the little kids sake.
2. No spamming the server.
3. No Obers (mostly legendaries) or any Pokemon with a Base stat of over 100.
4. Enable all standard clauses for battling. These include but are not limited to Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Self KO Clause, and Battle Time Out.
5. Have Fun

the rest should be common sense.

As for right now the Following Pokemon Will be banned from the server. They include but are not limited to:

Moltres Zapdos Articuno
Entei Raikou Suicune
Lugia Ho-Oh Celebi
Kyogre Groundon Rayquaza
Latios Latias (with sould dew)
Deoxys (any form)

Right now because I am just starting to host the server I will be looking for some RESPONSIBLE admins and mods which will most likely be the Mods and Admins of this here forums.

Until further notice this wont be a 24 hour server. It will open from 3:00 PM to 12:00PM Central United States Time.

Tournaments for the server will be posted by me on the forums here so you can prepare yourself. Be warned though as I will throw in a few surprises in there such as an Ober Tournament to a Level Balance tournament to a single element tournament so be prepared!!!!

I wont be as strict as Alakazam was while he was hosting but he does have a point. Uber ban is necessary cause it gets out of control and Dont ask to be a mod or an admin unless I pick you cause....well just dont. It may get me angered after the 16th time asking it might get you kicked or even banned depending on my mood that day.

I hope for PE2K to become a wonderful server and for us to have a wonderful time while I host it.

-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=--=-

New Rules as of October 28 2005

1. All Pokemon Allowed there is a no Pokemon Block so any and every Pokemon is welcomed.
2. Clauses are enabled by script.

New Moderator and Administrator positions available... Must be there on a daily basis.

Any questions IM (AIM) me at Multiacro or send me an email at MultiAcro@Aol.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

New Rules as of October 30 2005
1. Tournaments Held on a Daily basis!

Any questions IM (AIM) me at Multiacro or send me an email at MultiAcro@Aol.com

Finglonger
10-20-2005, 03:12 AM
I dont know if youre looking for feedback, but hey I'll give it to you I suppose...

I understand the Uber ban, but not the legendary ban. Legends are merely a nuance and taken in the larger scope something like say zapdos is no more unbalanced than tyranitar, or curselax, or any other misc OU standards.

yeah imho lati@s should be banned with or without soul dew for starters, also celebi, the birds and the gerbils should be allowed. i could maybe understand calmkou or even suicine, but the birds arent terribly unbalanced...and celebi has so many weaknesses that it is often only a minor annoyance

yeah thats just my two cents, take it or leave it....

MystiKal
10-21-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah you can ban the dogs but leave celebii and the birds avaiable the birds are just as powerful as t-tar or sala.

IT
10-22-2005, 11:10 AM
Well, Entei isn't really too usable, so it really shouldn't be banned. Its stats are kinda wrongly laidout. Well, it can do 101 subs, but whoo...

Raikou can't do a thing to Steelix or Forry for example, both of those need EQ of course, but EQ is a standard on both of them.

Suicune is taken down by for example a CB heracross.

Leave the doggies as well.

I think that the only things you should ban are the real ubers, lati@s, groudon, ho-oh, lugia, kyogre, mew and mewtwo, rayquaza, and deoxyses.

I'm so waiting for those tournaments. >:]

Ironshell Blastoise
10-23-2005, 04:16 AM
rofl, nothing with a base stat of over 100 is about the stupidest clase I've seen in a while.

Well, other than "no switching"

IT
10-23-2005, 09:41 AM
rofl, nothing with a base stat of over 100 is about the stupidest clase I've seen in a while.

Man, I just noticed the whole clause... Wouldn't that ban pretty much every Pokemon in today's standard metagame and a bunch of UU Pokemon?...Creepy.

DarkMasterX
10-23-2005, 05:27 PM
Just got one question:

What's an ober?

MultiAcro
10-26-2005, 12:57 AM
New Modified Rules As Some Of You Suggested.... Note The Comparisons Above With New Rules...note That This Is For You!!!! Why? Cause I Love You... :)

chaos_on_the_internet
10-29-2005, 10:01 PM
Don't advertise on my server or there will be alot of trouble and hard times ahead. Consider this a warning, i've already received one complaint.

The Ishy
10-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Don't advertise on my server or there will be alot of trouble and hard times ahead. Consider this a warning, i've already received one complaint.
Love your server. How do you make one?

PokemonElite2000
10-29-2005, 10:06 PM
Sorry that happened, the staff is clear that it's not allowed (if it's not the staff, well that's out of my hands). But of course, I expect you to go to banning measures if necessary, as would I do in that situation. We deal with people's ads too.
Love your server. How do you make one?
Read the NetBattle FAQ: http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/faq.htm (It's under The Server: How do I run a server?)

TheOneAngle
11-26-2005, 10:07 PM
Sorry that happened, the staff is clear that it's not allowed (if it's not the staff, well that's out of my hands). But of course, I expect you to go to banning measures if necessary, as would I do in that situation. We deal with people's ads too.

Read the NetBattle FAQ: http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/faq.htm (It's under The Server: How do I run a server?)
i think jai should be more active here and should be hosting the server more oh and hi i'm one of his jai's friends xD
also i can understand the Ubers being banned
but not the Lengeds

sonickid01
01-09-2006, 09:04 PM
i think jai should be more active here and should be hosting the server more oh and hi i'm one of his jai's friends xD
also i can understand the Ubers being banned
but not the Lengeds
Um.. what is the server name?

sonickid01
01-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I'm sorry to double post, but I must ask once again, what is the server's name?

Clutch
01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Yay! I'm gonna try to download it now! ^_^

Ironshell Blastoise
01-26-2006, 10:44 AM
I don't think this server has gone anywhere...

uberpokemonx
01-28-2006, 03:18 PM
The server is great keep it up....where's Neo Pikachu? He hasn't been on for a while....

Pika57
01-28-2006, 03:28 PM
The server is great keep it up....where's Neo Pikachu? He hasn't been on for a while....
Neo pikachu has recently been on every day...

He did leave for awhile.

Togepi
01-28-2006, 09:41 PM
I can't find it on the list of servers. I went to a different server and they swore up a storm.

Pidgeot79
01-28-2006, 10:00 PM
This is what you get for trusting a guy you completely don't know.

Ironshell Blastoise
01-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I can't find it on the list of servers. I went to a different server and they swore up a storm.

Hello, and welcome to the internet.

Have a nice day.

clarkyboy83
02-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, Entei isn't really too usable, so it really shouldn't be banned. Its stats are kinda wrongly laidout. Well, it can do 101 subs, but whoo...

Raikou can't do a thing to Steelix or Forry for example, both of those need EQ of course, but EQ is a standard on both of them.

Suicune is taken down by for example a CB heracross.

Leave the doggies as well.

I think that the only things you should ban are the real ubers, lati@s, groudon, ho-oh, lugia, kyogre, mew and mewtwo, rayquaza, and deoxyses.

I'm so waiting for those tournaments. >:]
do you know how to do this stuff if you do i need your help

Cole Clark
(a newcomer to this)

Loyal Arcanine
02-13-2006, 07:01 PM
do you know how to do this stuff if you do i need your help

Cole Clark
(a newcomer to this)
Well, this isn't really the place to ask. I suggest you make a new thread in the online battling section, in which you clearly state what you need help for.

Also, since this server never really got going ...

*Thread locked.