PDA

View Full Version : Shohen Jump! (one piece, naruto, and bleach)

King
06-30-2012, 07:21 AM
I'm a bit new to this website, but I'm a big fan of anime and manga, so I figured why not have a Shohen Jump topic, where you can discuss Naruto ,Bleach, and One Piece.
So here it is!!

Angel_DeArc_
07-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Wow ^_^
I for one, LOOVVEEEE Naruto.. I dont watch Bleach and uh about One Piece.. yah-yo, yeahh yoo? :P Are you catching up with all the latest manga of Naruto? Itachi died T_T

Abyes_Shovel
08-30-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm a huge Bleach fan. I watched One Piece as a kid but I've heard that the Japanese version is a lot better and as for Naruto I reallllyy should watch it but I'm simply too lazy. I'm so gutted they stopped making Bleach Anime.

Judgmental Arceus
09-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm a huge Bleach fan. I watched One Piece as a kid but I've heard that the Japanese version is a lot better and as for Naruto I reallllyy should watch it but I'm simply too lazy. I'm so gutted they stopped making Bleach Anime.

Just last month I was able to catch up on Naruto Shippuden and One Piece (560 episodes T_T).
Im just as sad that Bleach was on hiatus (which was the reason why I started watching Naruto and One Piece). Well hopefully when Kubo finishes the Thousand Year Blood War Arc the anime will start breathing life again.