View Full Version : Hey

Khrissi
07-20-2012, 05:20 AM
Erm I'm Chrissy,I joined because a friend told me you guys were nice and sweet

mintjelly
07-20-2012, 05:28 AM
Hey Chrissy, nice to see you on PE2K finally :P
(I was the one who got her to join)
You'll meet a ton of awesome people here, trust me.
Two great ways to meet new people here are to join the URPG, and the ASBL.
Or just post in Daily Chit Chat if you want to meet some nice people.

Typhlosion Explosion
07-21-2012, 06:46 PM
Welcome to PE2K Chrissy! c:

I go by Typhlosion Explosion, but I also go by TE, Ty, Typhlo, Typhlosion, Typhlo Explo, or just simply, Corey. :3

I guess we're nice and sweet! We're like, the only non-rude forum out there. XD The mods are cool here. XD

As minty said, we do have ASB and URPG, but we also have some cool other forum activities. We have Pokemon Online League (POL), Pokemon Wi-Fi League (WFL), which are both hidden and in development for the time being. Other cool things we have include Virtual Pokemon Pets (VPPs) which are exactly what the name states!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other mod around. Minty is also a great help, so ask her too! c: Hope you enjoy it here!

Krken
08-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Hi, Im Phantom King Zoroark but you can call me PKZ or Phantom which ever floats your boat. Welcome to pe2k, its awesome here and I hope you see it like that as well. You can contact me via Vm if you need any help with anything or would just like to chat. mintjelly was telling the truth it is sweet and awesome here. So what sort of things are you into? WiFi? RP?

Reborn
08-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Heyaa welcome to pe2k forums, the home of the pokemon community with the nicest members you will find on any forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.