Rest

You need Whirlwind for Mr.Mimes.

Typhlosion@Petaya Berry
Timid: 252 Spd, 252 Sp Att, 6 HP
Fire Blast
Thunderpunch/Sunny Day
Substitute
Focus Punch

Trust me, I've used Typhlosion but he gets walled by Milotic. Use Focus Punch for Blisseys.

Metagross@Liechi Berry
Adamant: 252 Att, 129 Sp Def, 129 HP
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
Shadow Ball

Shadow Ball to take care of McGar since Meteor Mash tends to miss sometimes.

Jolteon@Leftovers
Timid: 252 Spd, 129 Sp Att, 129 Def
Thunder Wave/Baton Pass
Thunderbolt
HP Ice
Substitute

HP Ice for Salamence, Baton Pass works better than t-wave. Never use Bite or Attract.

Milotic@Leftovers
Bold: 252 Def, 129 HP, 129 Sp Def
Confuse Ray/Hypnosis
Ice Beam
Recover
Surf

Never use Attract.

Dusclops@Leftovers
Bold: 252 HP, 129 Def, 129 Sp Def
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Rest
Will-o-wisp

EV problems, I assume.

I think this team will work but i could be wrong, tell me what you think

You just took 6 OU Pokemon and slapped a team together, right?

herox16
10-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Seems like your trying to make my skarmory into more of a sweeper than a spiker/toxic shuffler. And why not attrack, and honestly, what advantage would baton pass give me on my jolteon, it has no bq moves. Also it looks like you took the special sweeperish out of my typh..., and i just had slugde bomb on metagross to deal with ludicolo, i was honestly thinking about putting shadow ball on it instead.

IT
10-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Seems like your trying to make my skarmory into more of a sweeper than a spiker/toxic shuffler. And why not attrack, and honestly, what advantage would baton pass give me on my jolteon, it has no bq moves. Also it looks like you took the special sweeperish out of my typh..., and i just had slugde bomb on metagross to deal with ludicolo, i was honestly thinking about putting shadow ball on it instead.

-__-

Skarmory is a physical wall/spiker, not a toxic shuffler. Toxic shuffling doesnät work anymore because of all the heal bellers.

You can Baton Pass a Substitute.

Your team already has Jolteon as the special sweeper. Typh works as a skarmbliss counter and it does damage to stuff with a sunny day+blaze+stab fire blast.

Gengars are far more common than ludicolos. Besides, what can a ludicolo do to a Metagross anyways?

herox16
10-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Okay i kinda see where your coming from, and oh yeah you said something about ev problems on my dusclops, i was honestly thing about switching to someting else, i am just have a hard time finding another tank that can work in my team, think its a keeper or should i replace dusclops with something else.

IT
10-26-2005, 04:44 PM
Okay i kinda see where your coming from, and oh yeah you said something about ev problems on my dusclops, i was honestly thing about switching to someting else, i am just have a hard time finding another tank that can work in my team, think its a keeper or should i replace dusclops with something else.

You don't need a 3rd tank. Skarm takes physical hits and Milotic takes special hits. You need something that can beat up Tyranitar. So a Fighting type would be nice. Heracross or Medicham work.

Dragon_Seeker
10-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Skarmory - Sturdy
@Leftovers
~Drill Peck
~Spikes
~Rest
~Roar

EVs like 196 HP / 252 Def / 60 Atk. Maybe some speed. Impish.

Typhlosion - Blaze
@Leftovers
~Flamethrower / Fire Blast
~Thunderpunch
~Hidden Power Grass
~Focus Punch

You need Hidden Power Grass for Swampert because he, as is, walks over your team.

Metagross needs 88 Speed EVs minimum for Agility to work.

Jolteon - Volt Absorb
@Leftovers
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power Grass / Ice
~Substitute
~Baton Pass

Milotic - Marvel Scale
@Leftovers
~Hypnosis
~Ice Beam
~Recover
~Surf

212 HP / 244 Def / 12 Spd / 44 SAtk. Bold. You need these EVs if you want to take a CBmence HP Flying. Or load up with Special Defense with like 212 HP / 40 Spd / 56 SAtk / 200 SDef and Calm. If you boost your special defense, however, beware of Raikou. Your team cannot deal with him. Personally, I'd drop Dusclops for Snorlax.

Dusclops - Pressure
@Leftovers
~Calm Mind
~Ice Beam
~Pain Split / Rest
~Will-O-Wisp / Seismic Toss

You have the right nature and you need 252 HP. Then boost the defenses with a bit of Special Attack. Something like... 252 HP / 92 Def / 44 Spd / 28 SAtk / 92 SDef. The 44 Speed is to beat Snorlax.

Iceman3k
10-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Skarmory@Leftovers
Impish: 252 Sp Def, 129 HP, 129 Att
Drill Peck
Spikes
Roar
Toxic
* - Rest instead of Toxic. Convert Sp. Def into Max HP and put in the remainder EVs in Sp. Def.

Typhlosion@Petaya Berry
Timid: 252 Spd, 252 Sp Att, 6 HP
Flamethrower
Thunderpunch
HP Dragon
Earthquake( Just a filler)
* - Sunny Day over HP Dragon. Endure or Substitute instead of Earthquake.

Metagross@Liechi Berry
Adamant: 252 Att, 129 Sp Def, 129 HP
Agility
Meteor Mash
Earthquake
HP Rock/Sludge Bomb
* - Shadow Ball for Gengar abusers. Explosion over Earthquake for a final bang, but that's optional.

Jolteon@Leftovers
Timid: 252 Spd, 129 Sp Att, 129 Def
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Attract
Bite
* - The Defense EVs are worthless. Max out Sp. Attack. Sub and Wish over Attract and Bite.

Milotic@Leftovers
Bold: 252 Def, 129 HP, 129 Sp Def
Confuse Ray
Attract
Recover
Surf
* - Hypnosis or Toxic over Attract.

Dusclops@Leftovers
Bold: 252 HP, 129 Def, 129 Sp Def
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Rest
Will-o-wisp
* - Works, I guess.

I think this team will work but i could be wrong, tell me what you think
4 out of 6 of your pokemon dies to Salamence, whether it being CB or Dragon Dance. In addition, your team should be more healer-wise. A good example is adding something with Aromatherapy (or Heal Bell, but beware of Soundproof) and something with Wish or Leech Seed.

IT
10-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Eh, Dragon seeker, don't recommend Roar. Whirlwind is better since it affects also Soundproof Pokemon like Mr Mime, which are usually used to Bp some CMs. And besides, it doesn't really matter whether Skarm has HP Flying or Drill Peck since it won't be attacking much anyways.

Loyal Arcanine
10-27-2005, 05:26 PM
Eh, Dragon seeker, don't recommend Roar. Whirlwind is better since it affects also Soundproof Pokemon like Mr Mime, which are usually used to Bp some CMs. And besides, it doesn't really matter whether Skarm has HP Flying or Drill Peck since it won't be attacking much anyways.

So what? It's unlikely that every Pokemon in a Baton Pass-chain has Soundproof.

IT
10-27-2005, 05:35 PM
So what? It's unlikely that every Pokemon in a Baton Pass-chain has Soundproof.

Uh, yeah. But either you go stall-war with your Skarm against a Mr.Mime and you lose, Mimes usually have substitute and they'll kill you after a couple CMs with Psychic. Or then you can switch in hope that they will Baton Pass their Mr.Mime, but then, unluckily, they've already got enough CMs and a Bp Speed from Jask that they can safely pass the stats to their sweeper.

But do whatever you want. Just my advice. Trust me, it's annoying when you notice that you lose because they have a Mr Mime.

Loyal Arcanine
10-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Uh, yeah. But either you go stall-war with your Skarm against a Mr.Mime and you lose, Mimes usually have substitute and they'll kill you after a couple CMs with Psychic. Or then you can switch in hope that they will Baton Pass their Mr.Mime, but then, unluckily, they've already got enough CMs and a Bp Speed from Jask that they can safely pass the stats to their sweeper.

But do whatever you want. Just my advice. Trust me, it's annoying when you notice that you lose because they have a Mr Mime.

OR, you Roar against Jask. >.< :dazed:

IT
10-27-2005, 05:51 PM
OR, you Roar against Jask. >.< :dazed:

Hmm, the player with Jask predicts your Skarm switch-in and sends Bp:s to Mr. Mime...:susp:

Loyal Arcanine
10-27-2005, 05:54 PM
Hmm, the player with Jask predicts your Skarm switch-in and sends Bp:s to Mr. Mime...:susp:

Meaning they don't have enough speed to sweep you, since they'll KO one of your mons and then your cool Aerodactyl comes out and OHKO's their sweeper, since hardly any special sweeper has good defense.

Iceman3k
10-27-2005, 06:22 PM
Let's put it like this

"Player 1 sends out Scep (or something)
Player 2 Sends out Jask

Jask Protects
No Damage
Speed Boost

Jask Subs
Skarm comes in
Speed Boost again

Jask Passes
Player 2 Sent out Mr. Mime

Skarm used Roar
No effect on Mr. Mime"

So unless you switch to something like Tyranitar, or any other Dark Type for that matter, all that really remains is GFG.

But then again, Mime is only really used for Baton Passing, and not even used that actively for that.

IT
10-27-2005, 06:33 PM
Meaning they don't have enough speed to sweep you, since they'll KO one of your mons and then your cool Aerodactyl comes out and OHKO's their sweeper, since hardly any special sweeper has good defense.

Eh, assuming the sweeper is Alakazam, which is a damn nice sweeper in BP teams, it will easily outrun Aerodactyl if it has the Speed Boost from Jask, which is the most probable choice.

Jask--Mime--Sweeper

Mence--Skarm--Aero---dead...

or if they don't even have a Skarm

Jask--Mime--Vappy--Jolteon--Umbreon--Sweeper

Well, you know this stuff so why am I telling you this?... >_<

Anyways, I still am saying that herox16's Skarmory moveset is not good. Choose Roar+Drill Peck or Whirlwind+HP Flying

Loyal Arcanine
10-27-2005, 06:49 PM
Eh, assuming the sweeper is Alakazam, which is a damn nice sweeper in BP teams, it will easily outrun Aerodactyl if it has the Speed Boost from Jask, which is the most probable choice.

Jask--Mime--Sweeper

Mence--Skarm--Aero---dead...

or if they don't even have a Skarm

Jask--Mime--Vappy--Jolteon--Umbreon--Sweeper

Well, you know this stuff so why am I telling you this?... >_<

Anyways, I still am saying that herox16's Skarmory moveset is not good. Choose Roar+Drill Peck or Whirlwind+HP Flying

Or, since they have only one speed boost from Ninjask but you can't Roar Mr. Mime away, you might just as well boost your own mons and let Metagross outrun Alakazam with Agility.

Oh, and something else I noticed ... Skarm is his starter ... so Boo to the speed boost.

IT
10-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Or, since they have only one speed boost from Ninjask but you can't Roar Mr. Mime away, you might just as well boost your own mons and let Metagross outrun Alakazam with Agility.

Oh, and something else I noticed ... Skarm is his starter ... so Boo to the speed boost.

Man, how pointless is this?XD

As I said, he needs something like McIceGar.

Dragon_Seeker
10-28-2005, 10:23 PM

Choose Roar+Drill Peck or Whirlwind+HP Flying

... :confused: ... Umm, okay, whatever. But keep in mind that Chain Baton Pass is like, dead, and Exploding Metagross (one of my recommendations) is pretty much guarantee kill on whatever the BP Chain uses... provided a Sub isn't up. I'd actually recommend the Psych Up version if he's Chain BP paranoid.

Metagross - Clear Body
@Leftovers
~Earthquake
~Explosion
~Meteor Mash
~Psych Up

Mine's stats are like ~352 HP/~350 Atk/~330 Def/202 Spd. Adamant. I forgot the EVs. :tongue: I'll post 'em if I remember 'em.

And, yes, he needs something for BlissSkarm. Although in fairness, BlissSkarm really can't do **** to a Calm Minding Dusclops. Out of personal preference, however, I'd suggest Suicune in its place.