PDA

View Full Version : Uh-Oh Crisis

Steven
10-31-2005, 01:18 AM
I just purified all 48 pokemon and went to mt.battle in story mode and defeated the last 10 trainers. I was told I should get Ho-Oh as long as I have space in my pc and I've beaten all the trainers... I continued the challenge, or do I have to actually beat the weaklings consecutively up to the 100th? Any thoughts?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-31-2005, 01:36 AM
Here's what I've found.

-----------------------

Ho-Oh
To get Ho-Oh, purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon and defeat 100 trainers on Mt. Battle using only the Pokemon from your story mode team. Note: Your PC must have an empty slot. Additionally, have all the Shadow Pokemon purified and defeat Mt. Battle (battle mode). Complete Mt. Battle in RPG mode and you will be rewarded with Ho-oh.

-----------------------

Hint: Catch Ho-oh
In order to find the mythical bird you must first satisfy 2 conditions:
1. Snag and fully purify all 48 Shadow Pokemon in story mode.
2. Beat all 100 trainers on Mt. Battle. This can be done in either Single Battle or Double Battle mode.
However, you can only use a team from story mode, not from your Ruby or Sapphire game pack. If you want to get around this rule, simply use the trade center in Phenac City to import your Pokemon into your story mode team.

After beating the 100th trainer on Mt. Battle, Ho-oh will show up and will automactically be transported to your PC.

Note: If your PC is full, you will not get Ho-oh and must retry the Mt. Battle challange.

-------------------------

Does this mean that you have to use your story mode Pokemon to beat Mt. Battle in the battle mode, not story mode?? Have you done this already??

Steven
10-31-2005, 01:53 AM
Got all 48 purified, Not all of them are on my cartrige, I traded my sapphire team over, I just continued the mt.battle challenge instead of start a new one from the first trainer, as far as I'm concerned if you can beat the last 10 you can beat the 90 before it... so I plan on going through the first 90 again consecutively to see what happens, even though that will waste soo much time. My first box was full, but my second box had room, it gives you 3 boxes so I thought it'd just bump it to the other one, I'll try emptying out the first box so theres room for him to go into there. If not, then I don't know what.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
10-31-2005, 01:56 AM
Have you beaten Mt Battle in Colloseum mode with your Story mode team? (not sure if it makes a difference)

Clutch
10-31-2005, 02:07 AM
Have you beaten Mt Battle in Colloseum mode with your Story mode team? (not sure if it makes a difference)

YES it DOES make a difference you have to use the story pokemon ONLY
:rolleyes:

XD_001
11-02-2005, 01:07 PM
Yeah, you can ONLY use story mode pokes. I don't think that you have to beat it in story mode, though. I think you only have to beat it in Battle Mode.

Steven
11-03-2005, 03:43 AM
Oh, ok, I'll try that, thanks. I just prefer my R/S team, a lot stronger and more reliable. I'll tell you the outcome this weekend.