PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 9

Togepi
12-30-2005, 04:34 AM
I have heard by many that Pokemon 9 is Celebi and the Castle of Illusions. This makes sence because Serebii said the 9th movie would have Celebi in it, and many others did to. But they also said that the movie would have to do with Pokemon Ranger!

Now I hear that the 9th movie is Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea. This makes sence because many sites said Pokemon 9 would have to do with Pokemon Ranger. But they also said it would have Celbi in it!

Which do you believe. I am not sure what to believe, so please vote!

Pika57
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
I have heard by many that Pokemon 9 is Celebi and the Castle of Illusions. This makes sence because Serebii said the 9th movie would have Celebi in it, and many others did to. But they also said that the movie would have to do with Pokemon Ranger!

Now I hear that the 9th movie is Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea. This makes sence because many sites said Pokemon 9 would have to do with Pokemon Ranger. But they also said it would have Celbi in it!

Which do you believe. I am not sure what to believe, so please vote!

Serebi never mentioned anything abotu Celebi and the castle of illusions...

Clutch
12-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Why are we already talking about the 9th movie when the 8th hasnt even came out yet? But anyways I think it will be Pokemon Ranger and the Price of the Sea.

Sleepy Sheep
12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
It has been proven that the ninth movie will be featuring Pokemon Ranger. Celibi has already had his/her/it's movie. The two remaing pokes to be in a movie are Kyogre and Raikou, and Kyogre gets it'd pace in tis movie, not Celibi.

Togepi
12-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Hate to break it to you Grumpiguno, but there will not be a Raikou movie. I t was the second hour long Pokemon special.

Frost Wolf
12-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Why are we already talking about the 9th movie when the 8th hasnt even came out yet? But anyways I think it will be Pokemon Ranger and the Price of the Sea.

yeah,i agree.... and 9 is the 1 with kyogre

Togepi
12-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Actually, now it makes sence! Who ever saiu Prince of sea couldn`t have Celebi. All the sites, I think this one too, said Pokemon 9 would have Celebi!

Pika57
12-30-2005, 07:29 PM
Actually, now it makes sence! Who ever saiu Prince of sea couldn`t have Celebi. All the sites, I think this one too, said Pokemon 9 would have Celebi!

You could be refering to a Japanese episdoe of pokemon, that featured a Pokemon ranger and Celebi. Yes there was such an episdoe.

masterryanx
12-30-2005, 08:50 PM
You could be refering to a Japanese episdoe of pokemon, that featured a Pokemon ranger and Celebi. Yes there was such an episdoe.

Pika is 100% correct there was a episode with Celebi and a Pokemon Ranger, but it is of course not the 9th movie. The 9th movie is Pokemon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea, and it WILL feature Kyogre.

Togepi
12-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Makes sence to me.

Sleepy Sheep
12-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Anyway, I have never heard of the new Celebi movie. Possibly, it's the name of the tenth movie. They'll never stop making movies until the company goes out of business it seems.

miyoun
12-31-2005, 12:56 PM
They'll stop when the animators for Pokemon die :O

Meh, there was a 1 hour and a half Chronical of Raikou actualy. And I duno how long the Richie and Celebi one was.

Pika57
12-31-2005, 01:35 PM
They'll stop when the animators for Pokemon die :O

Meh, there was a 1 hour and a half Chronical of Raikou actualy. And I duno how long the Richie and Celebi one was.

Hmm... either way the ritchie celebi one looks retarded.

jim gymleader
01-12-2006, 12:35 PM
CELEBI MOVIE MUST BE 10TH MOVIE I THINK:oops:

Frost Wolf
01-12-2006, 08:54 PM
no, there already was a celebi movie

Togepi
01-12-2006, 09:27 PM
There was already a Mew movie, and they made another.