PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon XD help

Dj Skee
01-02-2006, 05:30 PM
i finished the game but i need help trading .. i have a link connecting to the gamecube and a gba game pak saved at a pokemon center.. but it wont seem to connect .. it says check my party pokemon in the game pak .. i have no eggs in my party or no mail .. can some1 help.. and also i snagged and purifyed all the pokemon ..

and i also need help with getting the johto starters.. i beat every1 in mt. battle and i didnt get them .. plz post here or pm me ..

email = DjSkee.Gzn@gmail.com

lugia shadow
01-02-2006, 06:35 PM
i dont know about the traiading but for jhoto starters you nedd to beat them non stop and whithout chainging the pokemon in your party

Lord Celebi
01-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Did you use any cheating devices? It wont let you in if that's the case.

To get the starters, you need to climb Mt. Battle without switching any Pokemon and you can't lose.

Dj Skee
01-02-2006, 09:18 PM
wat do u mean by switching ?? switching in battle or out battle??

like switching my first 2 pokemon??

and .. if so .. do i have to start alll over?? or can i continue from area 10 and finish

and do i need do i need a gameboy player to trade?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-03-2006, 07:01 AM
You do not need a Gameboy Player to trade. What Pokemon have you got in your gameboy party that won't allow you to trade?

Dj Skee
01-03-2006, 04:10 PM
wel.. i hook up everything rite.. it connection from gba-gc is good .. but when i put on my fire red .. u have to wait like 5 sec and it will say pokemon xd on the gba .. but then on the gc it shows an X and it says check ur party from the gba game ..

so .. i had a latios,tyranitar,umbreon, and some others but i took them out..

then i put only a flygon and a mr.mime but it still didnt work .. do i have to get all six pokemon or something?? i think i cant have a duplicate of any pokemon ..

i also took out all the items .. like leftover,mail etc...

in my xd i beat the game .. i got everything but i cant trade .. is it that i cant trade lugia??

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-04-2006, 04:05 AM
As long as Lugia is purified, you should be able to trade it.

You have beaten the Elite Four and got the Ruby, Sapphire and National Dex in FireRed haven't you?

Dj Skee
01-04-2006, 05:04 PM
yea i got everything .. national dex.. everything.. i finished my kanto dex .. beaten the elite four ..

some1 help me with the setup..? i have a madcatz link cable .. some1 go though step-by-step on how to do it .. then ill see if im doing it wrong

Dj Skee
01-08-2006, 05:07 PM
ah nvm.. i need help getting the starters .. im doing it without switching right now .. but do i have to leave a space in my party..??

post here if u do so i dont screw up -.- thx

Dj Skee
01-08-2006, 08:25 PM
ok ok .. sry i triple post .. need to revive thread -.-"

ok .. i beat mount batttle without switching and i got cynadquil :):):):):):)

ok now .. all i need to kno is how to trade. .

it says : check the party pokemon throught the link cable in controler socket 2..

my pokemon got no mail .. no fainted pokemon .. i took out all the items .. no duplicate of the pokemon . . .

if some1 can name a list of pokemon to put in my party to trade (that u used to trade).. that would be nice . . ... .thx if u can

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
You should be able to trade any Pokemon, though. I recently traded a Venonat over and that worked. Try having just one Pokemon in your party. If it still says to check the Pokemon, maybe there's something wrong with your link cable.

Dj Skee
01-11-2006, 08:11 PM
well some1 else had the same problem in another forum .. well i guess i have to buy a link

Sleepy Sheep
01-13-2006, 12:01 PM
It should work. If it doesn't, then like rust said, you must've cheated.