PDA

View Full Version : Aliens: Friend or foe? Real or myth?

Tamer Marco
04-26-2004, 12:31 AM
You have seen pictures of aliens. If you know about Roswell you've seen them in pictures. But what are aliens? Are they real or fake? And you can't deny it any longer. Are aliens real?

Ierdar
04-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Fun topic ^_^ w00t!

Yes, I believe in "aliens". =P Rather they came here before or not is another issue. I do beleive they have been here before. =P lol Abductions? Possible, but I dont really think so. =P lol.

If aliens came here or not, they have to be out there. =P lol. Its impossible for us to be the only planet with life on it with all that space and all those stars and planets out there.

Pidgeot79
04-26-2004, 01:07 AM
I think aliens exist,because numerous people have reported aliens.They are probably either friendly or neutral because they have no reason to not like us.

VenusaurTrainer
04-26-2004, 01:22 AM
I believe in Aliens. Theirs too much space too not have any other livving thing. Also some people say the aliens created the prymids.

Lucky Flareon
04-26-2004, 01:29 AM
I do believe in aliens. After all, the universe is huge, and even if we didn't observe something that could support life, we have only been able to see a small amount of the universe, and the places that we have acually visited is a very small percentage of the universe. The chances of other life out there is very high.

As for Roswell, and other "alien sightings" I don't really know about. People are so hungry for attention they will make images and say that they saw a UFO or something. Maybe aliens did land here, but I kinda doubt it. I think most of the people who say they saw aliens are just seeking attention and/or money. More likey, imo, is that if there really are aliens, they are observing our plant or solar system with their own technology.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-26-2004, 01:44 AM
"Aliens" as you as well as many like to call them exist. Asking if they are friend or foe jumps to conclusions. Not all lifeforms beyond earth will be as complex as humans, or even as spiders. The fact that they are different is definitely true, but I think throughout the infinite possibilities for life's existence elsewhere, there could be a separately-evolved species of humans from different origins than us, but ended up VERY similar or exactly like us. Being able to allow yourself to want to comprehend infinity is the first key to being able to understand how many possibilities life can take. And if we ever came into contact with an intelligent species of life outside of earth, I doubt it will be face to face. And I doubt the "alien" species will be out to make friends or foe...rather, to investigate beyond their original boundaries, which is exactly what we are doing...only our ignorance is causing us to look for life as allies, and not just life period.

Lucky Flareon
04-26-2004, 01:52 AM
"Aliens" as you as well as many like to call them exist. Asking if they are friend or foe jumps to conclusions.

True. It is human nature to judge things, and we jump to comclusions often. Like the Rosewell thing, how many possibolities were there? Many, and yet people all said it was aliens without even knowing it for sure.

only our ignorance is causing us to look for life as allies, and not just life period.

Well when people say alien, I think they mean other life forms that are not native to earth, no matter how small that life form may be.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-26-2004, 01:55 AM
When people say alien, they think of something from like Mars Attacks, Aliens, or Predator. Something very similar to common lifeforms on earth, with intelligence and the want and will to kill.

Ierdar
04-26-2004, 02:14 AM
I think aliens exist,because numerous people have reported aliens.They are probably either friendly or neutral because they have no reason to not like us.

So, people have no reason not to like me IRL, but do they? Yeah. =P

And Kol, yeah, you're right XD You say aliens, people think of Greys(though they usually dont know what they're called. =P), little green men, ect.

VenusaurTrainer, people believe they did MUCH more then just the pyrimids XD

*is filled with stories and theories on aliens* Lol, I love this stuff XD

Agent Orange
04-26-2004, 02:26 AM
Wrap your minds around this.

Roswell: Before a mysterious crash landing of aomething, Roswell is open to the public. Objest crash lands there. Military sends out stories of Aliens. Gov. gets involved. The next day Miltary sends out message that it was a weather balloon, not aliens. Roswell becomes restricted area.

Think about that.

Ironshell Blastoise
04-26-2004, 02:33 AM
I don't belive an unearthly species contributed to the creation of the pyramids. There would be some trace of their presence here, and there is none. Its just basically that the pyramids' perfection is undermined by scientists because they have trouble doing the math, and think that since people back then didn't have our technology, that they were stupid. I find the pyramids being made by man is completely plausible. Its only difficult to find out HOW they got so precise with the stone and the angles of the pyramids.

Ierdar
04-26-2004, 03:20 AM
Actually, people consider some hyroglifs(sp?) to be signs of aliens, lol. Some look like aliens, or something strange. You can say that they are evidence of aliens at least being there at one point, I'm not saying they helped build them. =P Though it is possible.

Grand Duke
04-26-2004, 03:30 AM
A believe with superior smiths, craftsmen, architects, astonomers, and mathmaticians, the pyramids could have been created by man, but it would be really hard and long to build. In the questions if aliens exist or not I'm in the neutral. The Rosewell incident is a little fishy but there is not that much clear evidence of aliens...yet.

Ruben
04-26-2004, 04:53 PM
Yes, of course they exist, i mean... Everything lives, the air, the trees, etc... It would be really funny if we were the only living thing in the neverending universe. Aha, that brings me to another topic... Is the universe never-ending ? Because that is a question i'm thinking of all my life...

I believe in Aliens. Theirs too much space too not have any other livving thing. Also some people say the aliens created the prymids.

No, i mean, it's clearly that the slaves did that, because that is a to big story to make up :wink:

- Ruben V.

Ierdar
04-27-2004, 02:36 AM
One thing, air isnt alive. :rolleyes: Its a bunch of gases. =P And the aliens could have made the pyrimids by accedent, and blamed it on them so they wouldnt get in trouble o.o XD j/k =P

Bashaamo
04-29-2004, 02:26 AM
They are out there...

But I highly doubt they are anything like we think. Consider this. The human race is the most intellignet race to come out of billions of years of life on this planet. But we have yet to find other intelligent life. We can get into space but we can't go far yet. So if there is a civilization out there with beam-rays, frisbe ships, and laser cannons, they should have found us by now, surely if they were that advanced they would come to Earth, surely their RADAR could pick up all the stuff we have on Earth. So I think there is life, but could it be simply Bacteria that we had on earth 2 Billion years ago? So not be ignorant but if there is life out their they are probably less or equal to us.

-Bash

Or I might be wrong and prehaps the Aliens don't want to come to Earth becuse we have wars and disease and Godzilla. But who knows...

Ierdar
04-29-2004, 03:01 AM
interesting theory Bash =P lol

But consider this, we, humans, are a very curious creature. We're always wanting to learn more. What if an alien spicies HAS found us, but are hiding themselves, observing us to learn everything about us. Its the same thing we do to animals, in a way. We observe them in their natural habbitat, and learn what they eat, what they do, ect.

lol, I confuse myself too. =P

Bakura2004
05-18-2004, 11:01 PM
interesting theory Bash =P lol

But consider this, we, humans, are a very curious creature. We're always wanting to learn more. What if an alien spicies HAS found us, but are hiding themselves, observing us to learn everything about us. Its the same thing we do to animals, in a way. We observe them in their natural habbitat, and learn what they eat, what they do, ect.

lol, I confuse myself too. =P
Very interesting. I often have pondered that fact only leaving me in a state of disturbedness.

Tamer Marco
05-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Very interesting. I often have pondered that fact only leaving me in a state of disturbedness. Why must you always revive old threads? Why must you?!

Bashammo thats a good theroy. I belive in a way that we aren't actually from earth. The first people (this contridict's the Adam and Eve theroy because I belive in god but it's a theroy not a statement) could of been beamed down from an other planet or could of been outcasts/people with a defect. Somehow it managed to be a boy and a girl to replenish the thier species on this planet. And some day those same aliens that dropped those two may claim us back...

Just a theroy. ^_^

Bakura2004
05-18-2004, 11:12 PM
My uncle believes in that.

Ironshell Blastoise
05-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Erm...maybe you guys think TOO much about it?

In any case, I don't think that there COULDN'T be more intelligent life than us, but just because other life is more intelligent than us doesn't mean that species has found "us" yet.