PDA

View Full Version : "Team Elite HQ: Only the best trainers"

koolcurtis
05-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Team Elite thread post.

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/56206/14.jpg by: Fair

Welcome to the thread of Team Elite. This is a War Team, not a club hang out.

Orb Color:
Gold (as in 1st place!)

Mission:
The Elites are widely know as the best of everything. Our goal in this war is to protect the common civilians from the war by stopping other teams from winning. We will show this forum our superior skill at defeating them in almost every area possible.
Our unofficial goal is for us ‘Yahoos' to beat the ‘Boardies at their own game :P

History:
The group has formed from the vets of URPG, thus making us the Elite trainers there. We will show this board what a team of Yahoo members can do. Most the members on this team have come from Yahoo Clubs/Groups and were merged here because of a move from Yahoo.

Team Motto:
"Go Team Elite! Woo!!!"

Qualifications:
1). In a Yahoo Club/Group and forced to join this forum in a move.
2). The BEST in one of the war areas.
3). Stars/Posts mean almost nothing to us but have more than 30 posts.
4). Love to mess/joke around constantly. Any serious people, stop reading and leave. :P

IF anyone dares join this Team... :P

Last war(s):
Season1- Joined very late in the war. People thought this team would be a joke, but we showed them how serious Elites can be.
8 points (5th place)
-Hall of Fame-
Jack- 9 points (1st place)
Curtis- 1 point (6th place)

Season2- Got screwed when the other teams cheated by joining.
35 points(3rd place)
-Hall of Fame-
Jack- 21 points (1st)
Curtis- 7 points (5th)
Fair- 1 point (tied for 11th)
Tankx- 1 point (tied for 11th)

-Sprites&Banners-
Why waste time making these when we can win the war. While other Teams try to look good, we beat them. Lol. Make your own things if you want. This is not required Although, check these two out.:

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/lil_leprachaun33/teamelitebannerfinal_copy.jpg by: Jack
http://myfilelocker.comcast.net/tiger00761/elitesteam.jpg[/quote] by: Flare

Team Elite: 8 Members
Leader: Jack
Dux
Scott
Curtis
RPGBoss
Tankx
Magare
Green
Fair- retired, now in charge of WAR
Teeshtwo-retired
Stripeduck-retired
Nintendo-retired

Everyone is equal in rank. We are all Elites and only they can join. Also, any person that joins here, is Elite for life. So, even though they may leave, they are still a part of the Team in spirit.

Other threads:
New Team-
http://pokemonelite.proboards5.com/index.cgi?board=groupsclubs&action=display&num=1058135564
Team Elite HQ-
http://pokemonelite.proboards2.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=groupsclubs&num=1059012003&start=0

Good luck to Team Elite. May we defeat the others in horrible pain. :P

*Note- Only Team Elite members are allowed to post here. If you dare post, prepare for the insanity. :P*

koolcurtis
05-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Guess what all u bordies.....WE ARE BACK! :cool:

Ok, we now have our team thread posted, and we need all active members to sign in.... Time for the vets to whip you all!

Go Team Elite!

Marth
05-07-2004, 12:20 AM
Wee! A thread! Finally! (Drops a bomb in the middle of nowhere!)
We need to reactivate nintendo, he told me to do it (he won't post here).
dux

Jack of Clovers
05-08-2004, 08:32 PM
ya, i think some of that 'welcome' post needs editing. lol.

Elite is back, we will get the members and the number one Hall of Fame star is back to reclaim 3 in a row. This will be the Summer of Elite.
woo!

~Jack~

Saitou
05-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Its about time you guys got MY team back *pulls out a big box that has "for Team Elite" on it* now that this is MY team we are going to need...... *opens box and 5 Bob Dole dogs come out* DOGS HAHAHAHAHA..........HAHAHA the 5 Bob Dole dogs you see before you are not normal Bob Dole dogs they are on meerschaum and they will show no mercy in thoroughly punishing those who are not members.

oh ya :ponder: and jack wanted me to tell you that I'm the new leader because he fall in a bug hole and he can't get out and someone is in his id :shifty:

koolcurtis
05-11-2004, 01:06 AM
cool, everyone is coming back. :cool:
next thing you know, flare posts here :tongue:

Anyways, i hope we will not be cheated like last season, cause we should have won it!
Go Team Elite!

akdude
05-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Ok, I have no reason to be here. And no, I don't wish to join ur team. Even if I wanted to I couldn't. But anyways. Tankx said that he will be gone for 5 days. Here's the message that he gave me:

tankx9 (3:21:43 PM): can you post at Team Eilte and tell them I will be gone for 5 days....... thanks and bye

Ok, I did my job and I aint even gettin paid for this. I wish yall a fairwell, and goodluck in the WAR. Have fun.

koolcurtis
05-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Ok, I have no reason to be here. And no, I don't wish to join ur team. Even if I wanted to I couldn't. But anyways. Tankx said that he will be gone for 5 days. Here's the message that he gave me:

tankx9 (3:21:43 PM): can you post at Team Eilte and tell them I will be gone for 5 days....... thanks and bye

Ok, I did my job and I aint even gettin paid for this. I wish yall a fairwell, and goodluck in the WAR. Have fun.
ok, tankx will be back though and help beat up the boardies. anyone know the other teams websites? :twisted:

Marth
05-20-2004, 08:02 PM
we could try and sneak at their bases... drop a electronic bug... and see what they TYPE!
mwahahahaha...
dux

Saitou
05-22-2004, 04:53 PM
*the Bob Dole dogs come out and beat the crap out of akdude with bats then pick up his body and put it in there car and drive to some road and kick his body out of the car and drive away*

I said they are on meerschaum......... o well the Team leader is back Wooh go us jack has not got out of that bug hole yet and the one in his id is a fake.

That is all... wait nm

Marth
05-28-2004, 12:00 AM
I've got the list of the members of oppossing teams. I've got them on the red twilling light. If you need them, PM me.
What is our war shout? I vote for: "Go Us! Woo!"
Seems crazy and serious at the same time
I like it.
Marth.

Jack of Clovers
05-28-2004, 06:17 PM
lol. nice war shout. :tongue:
i need the war to start soon so i can focus on that and stop playing video games. darn things are so addictive.
huh, fake me? heh.... i've missed so much in my absense.

~Jack~

koolcurtis
05-29-2004, 03:36 AM
lol. nice war shout. :tongue:
i need the war to start soon so i can focus on that and stop playing video games. darn things are so addictive.
huh, fake me? heh.... i've missed so much in my absense.

~Jack~
baseball is almost over for me. Then i will have time to do the war. We are in the playoffs and if we lose then we are done, but if we win on tuesday, then we get to play in the finals at dodger stadium saturday! Go Team Elite!

Oh wait....I have to find a job this summer...... :frown:

Marth
05-30-2004, 01:07 AM
Go Us! Woo!
I have the list of all enemies... FINALLY!
I vote for kill the leaders of ALL teams... fist HKim, and leave akdude to me, ok?
I'm very free this summer. So, I'll be very active.
Marth.

Marth
05-31-2004, 06:40 PM
Leader: HKim
First Officer: Johto Trainer
Second Officer: Dratini
Third Officer: Dry Ice
Elite: Channel Delibird
Green: Bronislav84
Rookie: Killik
Rookie: Alex
Rookie: Steven
Rookie: BrazilianPunk
Rookie: Ygseto
Rookie: Jirachi Fan
Rookie: Tamer
Rookie: TropicalSnow
Rookie: (~Aleyquala~)
Rookie: ~*Esper*~
Rookie: Ninja Emperor
Rookie: Jeikobu
Rookie: TotodileHop24
Rookie: Mechaflame
Rookie: Vellyvell
Rookie: JTBaseballGuy4
Rookie: Deoxys0003
Rookie: Shroomish

Target Hkim first, then dratini. then Joth Trainer.

HKim
05-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Interesting. I'm on the Team Elite hit list. Heh. Doesn't matter, I can take you all on.

Marth
06-01-2004, 04:26 PM
INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!
HARRY, if you read the first post... you know what is coming now...
CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!
Mwahahaha... "Takes harrys mind in control..."
The world, is OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TEAM ELITE! WOO!
Btw, because you DARED to post here, I'm PERSONALLY going to defeat you.
Marth.

koolcurtis
06-02-2004, 02:46 AM
Interesting. I'm on the Team Elite hit list. Heh. Doesn't matter, I can take you all on.
"Target spotted! I don't think he'll get far."
*Takes out sniper rifle and aims at hkim's head*
"DIE!!!!"
*I pull the triger and kim tries to catch the bullet in his teeth but can't and dies*

HAHAHAH Go Team Elite!

Marth
06-02-2004, 05:46 PM
Curtis, I wondered if you could make me a sig like yours...your 6 pokémon team??
I don't think it was too hard... I would like:
Houndoom, Alakazam, Charizard, Heracross, Steelix and Kingdra.
Thanks
Marth.

koolcurtis
06-05-2004, 07:09 PM
http://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/229.gifhttp://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/065.gifhttp://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/006.gifhttp://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/214.gifhttp://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/208.gifhttp://www.gbcorner.com/pokemon/230.gif

I will need to send this to you through aim....

Marth
06-07-2004, 06:03 PM
Looks great! Can't you e-mail it??
deluxe11_1999@hotmail.com
Marth.

vellyvell
06-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Leader: HKim
First Officer: Johto Trainer
Second Officer: Dratini
Third Officer: Dry Ice
Elite: Channel Delibird
Green: Bronislav84
Rookie: Killik
Rookie: Alex
Rookie: Steven
Rookie: BrazilianPunk
Rookie: Ygseto
Rookie: Jirachi Fan
Rookie: Tamer
Rookie: TropicalSnow
Rookie: (~Aleyquala~)
Rookie: ~*Esper*~
Rookie: Ninja Emperor
Rookie: Jeikobu
Rookie: TotodileHop24
Rookie: Mechaflame
Rookie: (Vellyvell#1 THREAT, AND GUARD, BEAT ME, AND ALL OF THE OTHERS, ITS OKAY)
Rookie: JTBaseballGuy4
Rookie: Deoxys0003
Rookie: Shroomish

Target Hkim first, then dratini. then Joth Trainer. You shouldn't be worried about the supiriors, because you will have to go through me, Even though you guess are elites, and vets and crap I am loyal to my team, and take a lost for them, so If you wanna take them out, gotta get theough me, COME ON, GET YOUR BUTT KNOCKED INTO A COMA.

koolcurtis
06-13-2004, 01:06 AM
Alright, I sent it to your email.
Also vellyvell should watch out cause we will crush you and kill you like we did to kim. :twisted:

koolcurtis
06-23-2004, 01:40 AM
Since we need a couple more members and if anyone wants to join Team Elite, then post here. If we think ur qualified enough then you won't have to take the test, but if we don't think you are qualified, then you will take the test. Basically it's an URPG battle and we'll see how you do.

Magare
06-23-2004, 08:10 AM
I might actually be interested :wink:

koolcurtis
06-24-2004, 03:15 AM
I think you would be accepted quiet easily. What does everyone else think?

Half a Dollar
06-24-2004, 04:19 AM
Nox too good for yah!

*nukes curtis*

Who wants a battle!

Marth
06-24-2004, 05:42 PM
I like magare's style.....I vote him IN!
P.S. Magare, I created a discard deck in magic...try to beat it!
Dux.

koolcurtis
06-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Jack also votes him in, welcome to team elite magre!

*cheers* :clap:

Magare
06-25-2004, 08:42 AM
WEEEEEE!!!!!

GO TEAM ELITE! WOOO!!!!!!

Now if I could only teach curtis to spell my name correctly... :wink:

koolcurtis
06-25-2004, 08:50 AM
wow, never noticed that a in ur name...anyways.....Go Team Elite!

Jack of Clovers
06-25-2004, 06:33 PM
yes, our plan to take members away from other teams is working. (but don't tell anyone :shhh: )

welcome Magare to the team with not much structure. all you have to do is gain points and help where you can, that's it. :biggrin:

i have a feeling this season Team Elite will surprise a lot of people.

~Jack~

Marth
06-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Great to have you here, magare!
NEVER, EVER, BETRAY TEAM ELITE.
Even if you leave, you're still an elite to us.
(In memory of flareon, omegamiko, and teeshtwo)
So, the war starts soon.....Let's give them hell, people!
Dux

Marth
06-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Testing, testing.....
Hey curtis, your sig is too big for me (500 characters), so I cut it a bit.
Dux

[Fair]
06-29-2004, 01:09 AM
"Right now, I have only one goal, and that's to take the big teams down."

Here I am again... I may have been on Magma for a while, but it never felt right. For this WAR, I need to return to my roots. What Curtis wrote in the first post is 100% true - I'll always be an Elite at heart.

Jack of Clovers
06-30-2004, 05:43 AM
just when you think your out, they pull you right back in. heh. we knew you wouldn't leave for long. why? cause Elite's gonna win, that's right. :cool:

now lets see, Magare, what areas can you cover just so we know.

~Jack~

Magare
06-30-2004, 07:01 AM
I'll try my best in the URPG part of the war, and in creative writing of fan fic. I'm not sure on that one yet.

Marth
06-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Fan fic is something most of us don't do...I'd like you to use all of your energy in that.
July four is close.........MY ZOMBIES ARE WAITING FOR KILLING EVERYBODY!!
*Revives his zombies*
Mwahahahaha.......

Magare
06-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Sigh, now to change all the dragons in my story into dragonites......balrogs into magmars :razz: etc.

Jack of Clovers
06-30-2004, 05:02 PM
i've got a fanfic coming. gonna post a chapter every week. so don't worry too much about the fanfic section, i got it covered.
oh, and i switched war fanfics, the other one i started last season would eventually become too much Pokemon unrelated. :oops: it would have been too violent.

im also not happy, this is the first time i can't actually participate in every war category... darn netbattles :susp:

~Jack~

koolcurtis
06-30-2004, 09:55 PM
Well, they took my section i dominated last season away which was the Other Trivia, but they also have Scavenger Hunt which seems basically just the same as Other Trivia cause they both involve searching the net. I'll be killing people in URPG again, and since nobody else seems they can do the netbattles, i'll try that, but i think i'll be helping the other teams win more than ours. I have no clue how comedy will turn out, and i may try fan art once in awhile if only like 2 pictures were entered. I will also try the creative writing again, but i had no use last season. :tongue: I wish everyone on team elite good luck and to have no mercy!

Go Team Elite!
Go us! Woo!

Marth
07-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Allow me to assist...
Lil, put me in charge of the territory defend/attack. Curtis and me will handle it by ourselves.
I'll try to make a fanfic story too.
Marth.

[Fair]
07-01-2004, 02:29 AM
Hmmm... Looks like the evil Proboards nazis deleted our Team Elite Message board... Shall I create another one? Or would somebody else like to try? Either way's fine with me -- I have a few things I need to talk to you guys about in private.

I've got the newfangled Comedy section covered all the way! I created it, so it makes sense that the almighty Bob Dole gods will help me win it, too! :happy:

Jack of Clovers
07-01-2004, 08:45 AM
well Marth, lets actually see what the battle/defend thing is going to be like before we start planning what to do with it.

yea, new Team Elite Forum. we need a new inactive forum for our secret plans. :sleepy: *edit* actually, that forum still works for me....

it's a new war system, hopefully our team will get used to it first before the other teams. let's dominate the first week! ELITE

~Jack~

Marth
07-01-2004, 03:05 PM
We DO need our own message board fair.
I was actually going to ask you to help in the comedy section..but you were faster than me.
Attack: To gain a territory, either neutral or enemy. If it's an enemy territory, a 3 vs 3, stadium battle is needed. Curtis and I (or me??) are the best on it. Leave to us that part.
Magare could help in that part too.
Defend: An oppositing team is attacking one of our territory. Any player can defend, any times it's needed. In "attacking", only 1 trainer can attack per territory.
Please, fair, create the bords and give us the URL ASAP. There are somethings we need to discusse...private.
Marth.

koolcurtis
07-01-2004, 07:37 PM
yeah, we can't have the opponent look at our plans in here. You know hkim already fears us :twisted:

Go Team Elite!
Go us! Woo!

Jack of Clovers
07-03-2004, 09:48 AM
i just went through all the teams threads to see their numbers.... most of them have a lot of people. 20+ but that doesn't matter because our team is all about quality and not quantity. oh, and don't forget insanity.
weee!

if only that bad War URPG idea was still in effect, Curtis had a nice strategy for it. :wink:

~Jack~

Marth
07-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Shhhhhhhh! They are not supposed to know it!
Marth.

[Fair]
07-04-2004, 03:54 AM
You know, it's fun to play Mad Libs with the big speeches the leaders of other teams are giving! ^_^

Tomorrow, War Season 3 starts. Our season. Elite's season. We were created long ago like robots, and survived two nuclear missles before we took refuge here, and here we are today, ready to disco dance on the great love boat of our time. Elite has gone from grandma's house to the lair of the big bad wolf with many psychopathic, psychic, and just generally psycho people all tied to a telephone pole. We are tall, short, and shtallort. We will not show an ounce of our apple juice toward irish jigging with our leprachauns. Why should our team do tae bo, when we are strong enough to lift weights? Why should we pay double for high priced electricity, if we have the power to succeed? We will jiggle and wiggle, or we will go down in the most fashionable and flash blaze of style possible. We will stand and play the trombone, or we will give every team a fresh cookie before we lay down our spatulas. Elite will be weird, and we will be known to all flying dutchmen.

THANKS NEO! :silly:

Here's my speech for you guys!

GO US! WORD TO YOUR MOTHERS, AND OF COURSE w00t!

Short and sweet!

koolcurtis
07-04-2004, 03:57 AM
']You know, it's fun to play Mad Libs with the big speeches the leaders of other teams are giving! ^_^

Tomorrow, War Season 3 starts. Our season. Elite's season. We were created long ago like robots, and survived two nuclear missles before we took refuge here, and here we are today, ready to disco dance on the great love boat of our time. Elite has gone from grandma's house to the lair of the big bad wolf with many psychopathic, psychic, and just generally psycho people all tied to a telephone pole. We are tall, short, and shtallort. We will not show an ounce of our apple juice toward irish jigging with our leprachauns. Why should our team do tae bo, when we are strong enough to lift weights? Why should we pay double for high priced electricity, if we have the power to succeed? We will jiggle and wiggle, or we will go down in the most fashinable and flash blaze of style possible. We will stand and play the trombone, or we will give every team a fresh cookie before we lay down our spatulas. Elite will be weird, and we will be known to all flying dutchmen.

THANKS NEO! :silly:

Here's my speech for you guys!

GO US! WORD TO YOUR MOTHERS, AND OF COURSE w00t!

Short and sweet!

It couldn't have been said any better.
Good luck Team Elite! Go us! Woooooooooooooo!

Jack of Clovers
07-04-2004, 07:53 PM
now that's comedy, you should post that for the comedy section! im cracking up. hilarious, but very moving, speech.

~Jack~

Caite-chan
07-06-2004, 08:04 PM
NOTICE: Role Play WAR 3
Your acceptance for your forms ends at midnight Friday! Any time after that I won't accept unless you haven't been here fro awhile. Also once accepted you can start role playing! I'm letting every team know this!!

Magare
07-09-2004, 10:47 PM
I officially resign from this team. Not permanently I hope...... I explained all my reason on our forum and I hope you'll understand me. I hope you wont seek vengeance on me :wink: . Anyway, good luck people!

[Fair]
07-10-2004, 05:21 AM
Adios, Magare, adios...

If you ever want to, you're welcome to come back.

Marth
07-11-2004, 04:58 AM
We can't make him stay.
Choose wisely your path, Magare

Dr Scott
07-17-2004, 12:48 AM
Hola! Watsup? How's ya'lls doin? Whose still alive and well?

If you haven't realized, this is the beloved *Snickers* God of Beheading. I've been pretty busy lately, and you guys keep moving around... *Okay, so only once... yeesh.... gimme a break...* Surprised your holding together without my sophisticated humor...

COH Rocks!!!!

~-~ Seasons beheadings from da God of Beheading....~-~

[Fair]
07-17-2004, 05:51 AM
Does this mean you're back, or are you *Sniff* breaking up with us again?

YOU BI*Censored*!!!!

Jack of Clovers
07-17-2004, 06:07 AM
lol, probably just one of his 'pop in and mock us' posts. but if he's really back this time, then i welcome him. :shifty:

~Jack~

koolcurtis
07-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Hey gotenks. I love ur avatar. SCGKT Forever! (inside joke :tongue: )

Dr Scott
07-17-2004, 07:48 PM
I'm sorry fair, you just went too fast for me and... wait!

Yeah, Lil's right, probably just a pop in and make fun of ya'll kind of thing. I've gotta work ya know and make cash... but who knows... I might just come back. Oh, did I miss anything? Anything new to the *ahem* "War"... If I'll do anything it'll be writing stories cus that's like the only thing I really like to do around here anymoer... other'n killing you all in crazy ways!

SCGKT!!!!!!!

*Sends out energy bolts from hands and zaps Lil and Fair to itty bitty bite size pieces.*

Seasons Beheadings,

BHK

koolcurtis
07-17-2004, 08:06 PM
The war now includes territories, and we use the urpg for the battles between the teams and to take over new territories. It also has had the rules changed and it's not interesting anymore like it used to be. Anyways, you should come back and kill everyone.

P.S. If you missed my latest comics, then go to my website! :cool:

www.geocities.com/bobert1610

Dr Scott
07-18-2004, 04:31 AM
Great comics KC, as usual. But what do you guys do anymore? This whole thing wise. *Rubs eyes* It's great sitting down.....

Anyways! Whose is still here? (That I know)...

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US,

BHK

*Beheads Everyone*

Marth
07-20-2004, 12:58 AM
We've got ourselves a secret...place..altough I post there, and sometimes curtis too, hehehe.
Hi BHK!
Marth.

[Fair]
07-23-2004, 04:16 AM
PM me, and I'll give you the link, Scott... :wink: I can't openly post it because well, it's our top secret strategic planning place... If people knew where it is, it wouldn't be a secret anymore, you know?

THAT CAN'T HAPPEN! :cry:

Dr Scott
08-06-2004, 07:31 PM
In A.D. 2101
War was beginning.
Captain: What happen ?
Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb.
Operator: We get signal.
Captain: What !
Operator: Main screen turn on.
Captain: It's You !!
Cats: How are you gentlemen !!
Cats: All your base are belong to us.
Cats: You are on the way to destruction.
Captain: What you say !!
Cats: You have no chance to survive make your time.
Cats: HA HA HA HA ....

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!! You have been warned...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/php?id=11940

Move Zig!!!!,
Scott the GOD OF BEHEADING and the creator of the Ultra Zoo
LONG LIVE THE OLD TIMES!!!!

koolcurtis
08-07-2004, 09:58 PM
umm...okkkkk

SCGKT! :cool:

akdude
08-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey guys. I'd like to join. I meet most of yalls qualifications...Except...I aint the best in any area...But I work hard to come out on top. If yall let me join...I wont let yall down.

Jack of Clovers
08-26-2004, 06:08 PM
ur back... or are you? :susp: lol. ya, i guess you can join, sure. and if you can't find something to do, we'll force ya. :goofy: though, might not be a Team Elite for the next war but for right now, we are still in commission.
welcome to Elite, the team where...(insert cool saying here).

~Jack~

Marth
08-26-2004, 09:19 PM
I agree.
Welcome ak!

akdude
08-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks guys. Y wont Elite be...Elite? What's goin on? I'm sure whatever it is we can change it.

Saitou
09-20-2004, 12:49 AM
Well I'm back, good I don't think I anyone knew I was gone MUdKAHAHAHA........ *walks from behind Marth* Welcome ak and I just want to say WHO the dole put sun shine in your day if I ever find you so so happy again I gonna beat the crap into you grrrrrrr :evil: *walks outside and attacks an old lady*

I'm here to speak for Saitou........ well that old lady had a gun and

akdude
09-20-2004, 04:57 PM
Well I'm back, good I don't think I anyone knew I was gone MUdKAHAHAHA........ *walks from behind Marth* Welcome ak and I just want to say WHO the dole put sun shine in your day if I ever find you so so happy again I gonna beat the crap into you grrrrrrr :evil: *walks outside and attacks an old lady*

I'm here to speak for Saitou........ well that old lady had a gun andWelcome back....I think. I've been waitin a while for someone to post here. I got all lonely and everything...Where's the love man?

koolcurtis
09-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Hey, long time no see :tongue:

Anyways welcome back to our team, and i noticed you were gone. :biggrin:

akdude
09-21-2004, 02:38 PM
I didn't notice. Then again, no one tells me anything. lol.

Jack of Clovers
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM
:eh: aw man, someone posted here and i was sleeping. how dare they....
welcome back tankx/saitou or whatever u want to be called now. you missed the action and you're just in time for our hibernation. so break out a pillow and take a nap as we rest until Elite is needed again.
:sleepy: :sleepy:

~Jack~

akdude
09-23-2004, 02:35 PM
Lep u r gettin lazy. lol. We need more convos here.

Saitou
09-24-2004, 01:01 AM
you can just call me Red. and ak I don't know what lazy means ......... can't reach pillow from where standing I don't know... what.. to.. do....*looks at Cleffa's pokeball*

akdude
09-24-2004, 03:03 PM
lmao u're just as lazy as me :crackup:

Nintendofreak000
11-27-2004, 05:41 AM
...well just looking around...

For now you can take me off the retired list I think.

\..~<::[{Nin}]::>~../

akdude
11-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Why look around when you could be doing something usefull?

*pokes nin*

Jack of Clovers
12-01-2004, 05:28 PM
*pokes akdude and nin*

nin's back. woo!

are we doing this wacky winter season 2/3 thing? how much support do we have? maybe some banners need to be waved. lol.

~Jack~

akdude
12-02-2004, 03:55 PM
You poked me :neutral:....How could you!!!

*starts to cry*:cry:

On another note....What are you talking about Jack?

[Fair]
12-02-2004, 09:34 PM
WAR Season 2/3? I'm alllll in, baby! w00t! Finally, Team Elite can put it's randomness to good use!

Jack of Clovers
12-03-2004, 02:41 AM
my word, ur eyes need to be open. it's school, isn't it? so boring you can't keep ur eyes awake and it causes you to miss things. solution: cut off eyelids :eek:

ak, there are all those sticky threads at the top reguarding War 3 and 2/3. check that.

i guess we're in and i think we barely make the minimum number of members to qualify. woo! go us!

~Jack~

akdude
12-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Another War Season?! Alright! Yeah sure, I'm in. When do we start?

Hey, I don't mean to bug any one about this..But I need a semi-strong pkmn. Can someone LEND me one? Just for the War or something? It's ok to say no, my heart wont be broken.

Edit:Jack, you forgot to add me to the list!!! :cry:

Neo Emolga
12-03-2004, 03:08 PM
*Enters the legendary base of Team Elite as a little bluebird.*

Another War Season?! Alright! Yeah sure, I'm in. When do we start?

*Chirp Chirp*
(Alas, akdude, the insanity known as War Season 3⅔ begins Monday, the 6th of December! But alas, that crazy Neo Pikachu and his insane judge friends are using Sunday the 5th to prepare the insanity to blast out!)

Hey, I don't mean to bug any one about this..But I need a semi-strong pkmn. Can someone LEND me one? Just for the War or something? It's ok to say no, my heart wont be broken.

*Chirp Chirp Chirp*
(Just to let you know, only unevolved Pokemon that CAN evolve but HAVE NOT been evolved yet will be allowed to be used for War Battles in the URPG! So maybe spend more time getting the youngsters rather than those big toughies!)

(And yes, if you need to explain this to anyone, tell them a little bird told you!)

*Flies away.*

akdude
12-03-2004, 03:34 PM
What the heck?! Explain.

Neo Emolga
12-03-2004, 04:14 PM
*Flies back in.*

*pi pi pi chi chi*
(December 6th is when War Season 3⅔ will be released, but we're using December 5th to set up and post the threads for the sections)

*chi chi pi pi*
(When it comes to URPG Pokemon, only unevolved Pokemon are allowed (Pokemon that can potentially evolve but have not evolved yet, ones like Charmander, Squirtle, and Pichu). Also, no single stage Pokemon (Pokemon like Snorlax and Skarmory which don't ever evolve) are not allowed.)

*cheep cheep*
(Hope that explained it better)

*Flies off again.*

akdude
12-04-2004, 04:02 PM
Well that just sucks! I don't have any unevolved pkmn except my friends little pidgey!

Jack of Clovers
12-04-2004, 05:58 PM
ya, i know. i have... um... i don't remember but i know i have at least 1 unevolved Pokemon somewhere. lol. URPG is gonna be hard for us vets with strong Pokemon. but then again, all the strong members are out.
oh, and sorry ak for not having you on the list. i was going off the first page in our thread. (which needs horrible updating :oops: ) i edited ya in now!

~Jack~

akdude
12-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Thanks Jack. This War is gonna be hard. But now I have 2 unevolved pkmn. My friends Pidgey and a Balbasuar, which wasted all my money :cry:. Oh well, It was worth it. I guess I can go back to writing my Cranky Mankey story.

Jack of Clovers
12-31-2004, 11:45 PM
where are the other team elite supporters. the forum wasn't down that long... i mean, two weeks... come on. lol.
*echo...*
bah... ok. im not really trying this looney season either. maybe we'll get 1 point though.
*raises glass of cyanide* heres to the new year!
:goofy:

~Jack~

akdude
01-01-2005, 09:16 PM
I"m still here. I've been awaiting replies or orders.

Hey, How does the War Battles go? I'm a little confused on that.

Jack of Clovers
01-01-2005, 09:37 PM
orders? lol. just go out and post in what category you want to do.

i think its just a regular battle but with only unevolved basic Pokemon like charmander, not charmeleon. no one has battled this week yet so we could win with just one battle. lol.

~Jack~

akdude
01-02-2005, 12:45 AM
So like...I just challenge someone for a WAR battle, just like in the second WAR? Sounds easy enough...But everyone else has TMed their unevolved. While mine r still behind.

Marth
01-03-2005, 12:12 AM
I guess I'll stay out of this war...I don't have any un-evolved pokémon...only pure-power!
(Btw, take in mind that Ponyta is the strongest un-evolved pokémon)
Marth

Jack of Clovers
01-04-2005, 03:13 AM
ya, kinda a downer for us URPG old people w/super mons. heh. i do have 5 low evs... i just need to get online.

also, im trying out the RP section this time. but it's hard to keep up and don't know how long i can last.

~Jack~

koolcurtis
01-04-2005, 11:16 PM
hi i'm here too! but don't know if i'll help. maybe i will or maybe i won't, depends on my schedual. Go Team Elite!

akdude
01-11-2005, 04:06 AM
I've been challenged to a WAR battle by Dap, and I accepted it! :biggrin:

Marth
02-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Ah, well, elites... it's time to re-group. Of course, we ain't the power rangers or the Super-Best-Friends league, but we are TEAM ELITE!
We must make our way through this "so-called" war...I'm starting to challenge every team, and I'm planning on making a list of each member that doesn't accept our challenge! How about that!
Marth.

Jack of Clovers
02-08-2005, 04:02 PM
meh, good luck duxey. i stopped trying to play the war since the last season. it's just not fun anymore like it used to be. maybe when season4 comes for summer, i might be more energentic... i dunno. :ermm:

~Jack~

RPGBoss
06-17-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey!!! Team Elite is the best!!!
I'm back :biggrin:
I'll fight till the end
~RPGBOss~

Jack of Clovers
06-18-2005, 09:16 PM
hey RPGboss. are you back? if so, well, you've missed a lot. also, due to new War standards, Team Elite kinda "died". i know, so sorry to hear but so did all the other teams. you can read about it from the stickied threads at the top.

anyway, there's not much point to posting in this thread. we'll just have to wait if/until old teams can be revived for future wars.

go Elite! :tongue:

~Jack~

RPGBoss
06-21-2005, 05:19 PM
hey RPGboss. are you back? if so, well, you've missed a lot. also, due to new War standards, Team Elite kinda "died". i know, so sorry to hear but so did all the other teams. you can read about it from the stickied threads at the top.

anyway, there's not much point to posting in this thread. we'll just have to wait if/until old teams can be revived for future wars.

go Elite! :tongue:

~Jack~
Well, we must revive Team Elite!!!>>>> and yes I'll be aaround at least during he summer.

RPGBoss
08-25-2005, 07:31 AM
Sorry, I had to bring my team back up...And I have a question..Where are all the Elite Members?? How come they don't post here?? :rolleyes:

Loyal Arcanine
08-25-2005, 12:07 PM
Basically, because Team Elite is dead. :tongue: For the latest WAR new teams were created, and the old teams didn't participate.

RPGBoss
08-25-2005, 03:09 PM
Basically, because Team Elite is dead. :tongue: For the latest WAR new teams were created, and the old teams didn't participate.

Hmm..to think that once we were the best Team Out there!!