PDA

View Full Version : Just an idea....

Lordofgames
07-13-2006, 12:28 PM
To all the best PE2K netbattlers,

I was thinking we can challenge some forum like Smogon or Gamefaqs or Pokerealm or ATQ for a pokemon tournament (OU, UU/BL, Ubers). I think we have some good players like Dragon_Seeker (I haven't battled D_S though), Bleep (looks cool), Younglink and others. If you guys agree, I would challenge any of the forums, you like. Post here for any feedbacks. I really want this kind of a thing. It would be fun.

PR is probably the hardest, Smogon being a little less hard and Gamefaqs, well...almost everybody started from there but now are pretty weak. ATQ doesn't have very good players either, except maybe Fear and Arcanine.

LS
07-13-2006, 12:37 PM
bring it on sucka! i made a few adjustments for my team so now its way better

Loyal Arcanine
07-13-2006, 02:04 PM
If you ask me, we'd be owned badly. We have like 5 competitive Netbattlers.

Lordofgames
07-13-2006, 02:52 PM
I know this thing. We are going to be owned badly. Legend Slayer is a pretty horrible battler *no offense*. He won't stand any chance to any good pokemon botters. But, don't lose hope, we might be able to upset them. If people agree with this idea, please post who want to be a part of this and what metagame? I am going to post this in ATQ soon, if I get a GO.

MystiKal
07-13-2006, 04:33 PM
We would get killed, especially by smogon. The only good NBers I know on pe2k are.

Me
LA
Fing
Khold
Echo
DS

Loyal Arcanine
07-13-2006, 05:01 PM
We would get killed, especially by smogon. The only good NBers I know on pe2k are.

Me
LA
Fing
Khold
Echo
DS
Yeah, that's all I can think of too. Doubtful if we can even get Khold into such a thing.

Ierdar
07-13-2006, 05:01 PM

Me
LA
Fing
Khold
Echo
DS
Hey, I NB. =P I'm just not as good as I used to be. I can still put up a nice fight. :wink:

Loyal Arcanine
07-13-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey, I NB. =P I'm just not as good as I used to be. I can still put up a nice fight. :wink:
Oh yeah. You're just somebody I associate more with URPG. :tongue:

We Taste Pies...
07-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I could use a little tutoring...

I also need to get my new team tested

bleep
07-13-2006, 05:25 PM
Still wondering why I haven't commanded even the slightest bit of respect here for my NB skills, oh well.
If you need tutoring, this type of competition isn't the place you should start competing yet.

Smogon and Pokerealm will own us. Gfaqs is huge, and they're bound to have enough people that can beat us, and have a few insane ones.
I guess we could challenge ATQ, but thats a clan isn't it? Whats the point of challenging clan newbies?

Kholdstaire would most likely be on Smogon's side in this one, no offense or anything. I guess as a mod he's obliged to fight for PE2K, but I see him post much more often on Smogon.

Dragon_Seeker
07-13-2006, 05:30 PM
I'd rather not tbh.

LS
07-13-2006, 08:11 PM
I know this thing. We are going to be owned badly. Legend Slayer is a pretty horrible battler *no offense*. He won't stand any chance to any good pokemon botters. But, don't lose hope, we might be able to upset them. If people agree with this idea, please post who want to be a part of this and what metagame? I am going to post this in ATQ soon, if I get a GO.
i told you now im way better >.>

Lordofgames
07-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Still wondering why I haven't commanded even the slightest bit of respect here for my NB skills, oh well.
If you need tutoring, this type of competition isn't the place you should start competing yet.

Smogon and Pokerealm will own us. Gfaqs is huge, and they're bound to have enough people that can beat us, and have a few insane ones.
I guess we could challenge ATQ, but thats a clan isn't it? Whats the point of challenging clan newbies?

Kholdstaire would most likely be on Smogon's side in this one, no offense or anything. I guess as a mod he's obliged to fight for PE2K, but I see him post much more often on Smogon.
That's why I was thinking of challenging ATQ. Well the number doesn't REALLY matter. If we get good number of OU battlers and some UU, it is OKAY. Though I would love if Ubers metagame is also included. But, guys don't be discouraged, we can win. It is just going to be one on one battle so there is not questioning of outnumbering. ATQ has some good battlers though.

bleep
07-14-2006, 12:19 AM
I'm OK at ubers, enough to beat most people but not as good as people like g80 at it, although I've beaten him once with some luck.

!CeMAn
07-14-2006, 02:23 AM
Pidgeot79 is pretty decent, iiRC...
And, i think it's pretty obvious where Khold's loyalty lies.

Lordofgames
07-14-2006, 03:07 AM
I have beaten Groudon80 at ubers quite a few times. I have beaten Jebroni too. I only struggle against Husk in ubers, and sometimes Haxbolt

Dragon_Seeker
07-14-2006, 06:05 AM
I'm OK at ubers, enough to beat most people but not as good as people like g80 at it, although I've beaten him once with some luck.
Seriously, G80 and Obi and many others aren't too hard... my beef here is what exactly is this meant to accomplish? We're not a competetive forum and most of our high level battlers left a long time ago after this place was swarmed by the ingame crowd. IT never posts, Dragonking, Regice and Foresty left a LONG time ago and Khold is more smogon than pe2k (not that I blame him or anything).

I see neither the point nor the motivation to do this. If you're trying to provoke a laugh from the smogon crowd though, be my guest.

LS
07-14-2006, 08:17 AM
ya i saw pidgeot on NB sometimes i battled him he was good

Zeeky boogy doog!
07-14-2006, 12:37 PM
Pidgeot79 is banned, isn't he? Also, I suck at netbattling, I'm not even in on NBL on this forum. Anyway, my only real OK pokemon would be my jumpluff, know why? I'll tell you, ANNOYANNOYANNOYANNOYANNOY!:crackup: :crackup:
In other words, SLEEP POWDER! LEECH SEED! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! SLEEP POWDER! WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! Foe pokemon fainted because you leeched seeded him! W00t!

Lordofgames
07-14-2006, 01:26 PM
we can still try to battle ATQ...

LS
07-14-2006, 01:36 PM
but which team do i use.. OU UU UBER or any?

bleep
07-14-2006, 02:02 PM
I never saw Obi at a huge force to be reckoned with in ubers. Groudon80 wins the uber tournaments at PR quite often, so maybe thsoe tournaments are underrated.

We can battle ATQ, but its still a clan and most of the people in it are probably newbies and that would be utterly pointless.

"Oh man we're pretty good, a bunch of exeperienced NBers beating people that haven't even been playing for 3 week!"

Lordofgames
07-14-2006, 02:16 PM
So, ATQ it is. I am just going to post a topic in ATQ right now. Don't think they are newbies. Fear (their main leader) is probably going to make their team. And we can decide on our team.

Edit- posted