PDA

View Full Version : The Ultima Slacking

SteelArson
08-15-2006, 04:39 PM
i have (i think) Ultimized my slacking

i have used all the minerals and stuff to up-grade his stats i am training him with a chice band and im only batteling dragonites for the Ev boost to attack

here r his moves

hyper beam
frenzy plant
hydro cannon
blast burn

these attacks go well with him cos the cansel out his traunt nature and they are the most powerful attacks that dont kill the user

so i think this is a prety good idea for a slacking so wat do you'all think bout my slacking :biggrin:

SiberianTiger
08-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Your boosting his attack and giving him special attacks? And he only has moves that must recharge. Sorry but to be honest I don't think he is that good.

And what is his stats?
And how many Ev's has he gained

SteelArson
08-15-2006, 04:47 PM
but because of slacking traunt abilitie he can only use one attack every 2 turns so its better if i use recarge attacks cos their stronger

also the attack sp attack thing is no prob cos hyper beam doesn't become SP.attack until D/P so that uses attack and slackings SPattack isn't bad so the attacks sould do quite nicely

The Kinslayer
08-15-2006, 05:00 PM
i have (i think) Ultimized my slacking

i have used all the minerals and stuff to up-grade his stats i am training him with a chice band and im only batteling dragonites for the Ev boost to attack

here r his moves

hyper beam
frenzy plant
hydro cannon
blast burn

these attacks go well with him cos the cansel out his traunt nature and they are the most powerful attacks that dont kill the user

so i think this is a prety good idea for a slacking so wat do you'all think bout my slacking :biggrin:
Is that possible without Gameshark? o.0

Echo
08-15-2006, 05:02 PM
Slaking doesn't learn any of those moves, except Hyper Beam. =/

celebi
08-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Slaking doesn't learn any of those moves, except Hyper Beam. =/

THat's why we have game shark but still I beleive that it must recharge.I saw a skill swapper slaking but I guess that was gameshark too.

SteelArson
08-15-2006, 05:05 PM
erm..no:oops: hehe

but atleast im not useing gameshark codes to maximize all his stats to 999 so its sort of fair

and i only want to make my pokemon strong not super strong so i can send them to XD and OWN every trainer in the Orre coloseum :biggrin:

skill swapper slaking

y didn't i think of that :oops: guess i got carried away with the "Slacking, the pokemon made for hyper beam" concept i might use that idea :biggrin:

The Kinslayer
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
erm..no:oops: hehe

but atleast im not useing gameshark codes to maximize all his stats to 999 so its sort of fair

and i only want to make my pokemon strong not super strong so i can send them to XD and OWN every trainer in the Orre coloseum :biggrin:
So... is this some novel concept or something?

Finch
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
SA's slaking must just be really, really good. No need to start throwing the word "Gameshark" around.

On second thoughts, throw away.

You do know what choice band is for, right? No? It doubles the power of hyber beam, but none of the rest of those moves. On top of that, it lets you choose only one move to use until you switch out or lose your choice band.

Yeah. Nice.

Echo
08-15-2006, 05:16 PM
You do know what choice band is for, right? No? It doubles the power of hyber beam, but none of the rest of those moves. On top of that, it lets you choose only one move to use until you switch out or lose your choice band.

No, it doesn't double it, it only makes it 1.5x better.

Slaking is good with Focus Punch/Return/Earthquake/Shadow Ball and Choice Band, or without it.

In 2vs2, have something Skill Swap the Truant off Slaking, so that he will be able to sweep every turn instead of every two turns.

The Special Slaking will not sweep too much, because people can still set up easily on you, because you can't switch away when you're recharging the attack.

Finch
08-15-2006, 05:52 PM
Right you are. I always get that wrong.

SteelArson
08-15-2006, 06:33 PM
my slaking now has skill swap now i need to find out wat the strongest physical attacks that don't waste a turn r (no hyper beam or focus punch)

so anyone know wat the strongest Physical moves r :biggrin:

im thinking of metior mash and some others

massi4h
08-15-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking don't shark you pokemon for illegal moves, it's gay. And plus I think XD will detect that it's sharked because of the illegal moveset.

Finch
08-15-2006, 10:31 PM
Not gay, ghey. There's a difference. One's a slur on homosexuals, the other's mildly offensive but still humourous.

Your Slaking didn't need skill swap. Do what that guy from Colosseum does and give skill swap to a Slowbro, or something.

Skill swap truant onto slowbro, then onto your opponent. Perfect.

Ironshell Blastoise
08-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Slaking used Hyper Beam!
Something fainted!

Opponent sent out Machamp!
Machamp is tightening its focus!
Slaking is loafing around!
Machamp used Focus Punch!
Slaking got raped!

I'd rather not use Game Shark to get stupid moves on a good Pokemon. Hyper Beam is alright I guess, but really, I'd rather use Double-Edge and at least be able to switch Slaking out the next turn instead of leaving him in to get railed.

celebi
08-16-2006, 01:38 AM
SA's slaking must just be really, really good. No need to start throwing the word "Gameshark" around.

On second thoughts, throw away.

Yeah. Nice.

It's also a STAB for it.

Echo
08-16-2006, 02:49 PM
I'd rather not use Game Shark to get stupid moves on a good Pokemon. Hyper Beam is alright I guess, but really, I'd rather use Double-Edge and at least be able to switch Slaking out the next turn instead of leaving him in to get railed.

The problem with Double-Edge is that you'll recieve massive amounts of recoil damage after hurting almost any Pokemon badly. I prefer Return over Double-Edge, because then Slaking can sweep late-game.

And celebi, no need to state the obvious.

celebi
08-16-2006, 06:26 PM
The problem with Double-Edge is that you'll recieve massive amounts of recoil damage after hurting almost any Pokemon badly. I prefer Return over Double-Edge, because then Slaking can sweep late-game.

And celebi, no need to state the obvious.

It's not a STAB in the R/B/Y and G/S/C but it is now.Many people don't know that.

Elidibs
08-16-2006, 06:43 PM
It's not a STAB in the R/B/Y and G/S/C but it is now.Many people don't know that.

i don't know what are you on, but normal types got STAB in all generations

David Um
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM
not in the r/b/y.

Elidibs
08-18-2006, 06:55 PM
not in the r/b/y.

normal got STAB in rby as well

Tauros couldn't have the been the best pokemon in RBY without stab moves

celebi
08-18-2006, 08:00 PM
normal got STAB in rby as well

Tauros couldn't have the been the best pokemon in RBY without stab moves

Mewtwo has always been the best for me.And right it wasn't a stab.I also remember as it wasn't also in G/S/C.

Elidibs
08-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Mewtwo has always been the best for me.And right it wasn't a stab.I also remember as it wasn't also in G/S/C.

We're talking about standard, obviously.

Also, and this is for everyone: Normal types got stab in ALL generations. How could have Tauros dominated RBY? How could curselax dominate GSC? Without STAB, they'd have done ****** damage. And, where the **** did you get this from?