PDA

View Full Version : The Cicadas Is Comings!!!!!

// shattered-dreams //
05-30-2004, 07:23 PM
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG THE CICADAS ARE COMING.

What are you going to do oh my god they are so scary =[

Agent Orange
05-30-2004, 07:32 PM
What the hell....Cicidas.....thats scary how? :susp:

Bashaamo
05-30-2004, 09:28 PM
Cicadas are small grasshopper-like insects. They live undergroung and develop for 17 years. On the 17th year they come out and mate in massive numbers and they eat lots and lots of plants. This particular group is called "Brood X." Although Cicadas come out every year this generation is huge!

-Bash

Tamer Marco
05-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh lord jesus help us!

DP: This is an Cicada

http://cdn.aol.com/netfind/gr/w67_adulcicada120.jpg?

I don't think i'll be coming outside often this summer. *Gulp* I hate bugs but these are creepier than the average bug!

// shattered-dreams //
05-30-2004, 11:34 PM
d00d oh my god these things are so ******* freaky

i hate bugs

Bakura2004
05-30-2004, 11:43 PM
HAHAHA... I'm going to be away this summer. Going to Puerto Rico, no cicadas there.

Tamer Marco
05-31-2004, 12:20 AM
HAHAHA... I'm going to be away this summer. Going to Puerto Rico, no cicadas there. Just to let you Puerto Rico is south from here. And if you didn't know most Cicidas thrive in the southern parts of American and the places south of it.:ermm: I'm not sure though i'd better look up where Cicidas thrive...

Sutiivun
05-31-2004, 12:28 AM
Well, I hope these creepy things stay away from California. The bugs the crap out of me. :sweat:

Tamer Marco
05-31-2004, 12:38 AM
Well, I hope these creepy things stay away from California. The bugs the crap out of me. :sweat: California is in the southwest so thier definetly coming there. Just hope you live north enough away from thier breeding places.

Sutiivun
05-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Man, I forgot a word in that sentence. :goofy:

Crap, I live in southern California. *Swears* Oh well, I'll be at the beach a lot. And if they bug me I'll bring my baseball bat! :twisted:

Neo Emolga
05-31-2004, 12:44 AM
Oh give me a break, they're just little bugs. Look at you compared to them, you're like an unstopable titan compared to their puny selves, all it takes is just the stomp of your foot to destory them.

I don't see how anyone could be scared of something that is only 1/1000 of your size. Yeah, I know Black Widow spiders, scorpions and other bugs like that can kill with a bite or a sting, but there's nothing stopping you from stomping on them as well.

Sutiivun
05-31-2004, 12:53 AM
I know, I'm just acting like a woose is all. I mean, you're right. How can you be scared of something that small? I mean I hate bugs in all but I won't let them stop me from having fun! :evil:

PokemonElite2000
05-31-2004, 05:04 AM
OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG THE CICADAS ARE COMING.

What are you going to do oh my god they are so scary =[
Serious and mature... I repeat, serious and mature discussion here in the Other Discussion board only.

Board Description:
"This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is espicially strict in this board."

*Thread locked.