PDA

View Full Version : Espeon's Trivia.

Nirvash
09-15-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll update every friday at 6:00 EST, and will post the answers to the old ones. Some is my own creation, so I'll mark that. 5 every week.

I'm getting them right now.

Answers:
1. 10 o'clock is the name of the hotel. Read closely.
2. work in progress.
3. Small Fortune. Four = for
4. l\l l l\l E
5. Houses can't jump.

PM the answers with the subject, "Answers". Remember, I get these off sites and some of are my own creation. I take no credit in any of the riddles except mine. :tongue:

People who have gotten it right:
SiberianTiger- 2,5.
fondew- 2. 4 is still being decided since he didn't show me exactly what he wanted to say.
Doroshii- 1,2.

pikachublue322
09-20-2006, 01:09 AM
1.the guy changed time zones as he was traveling.

4.I'm not sure

5.the house dosn't jump at all so the dog just has to jump a little bit.

frondew
09-20-2006, 02:23 AM
I'll update every friday, and will post the answers to the old ones. Some is my own creation, so I'll mark that. 5 every week.

1.So a d00d drives to Las Vegas. He checks in at the 10 o'clock, stays out 10 hours, and checks back in a 10 o'clock. How is this possible? - My creation.

2. Progworkress.

tune
tune
tune
tune

4. lllllllllll You have 11 sticks. Without taking any away, making more, or dividing them, make nine.

5.A guy bet his neighbor $100 dollars that his dog could jump higher than a house. Thinking this not possible, the neighbor took the bet an lost.
Why did he lose the bet?

PM the answers with the subject, "Answers". Remember, I get these off sites and some of are my own creation. I take no credit in any of the riddles except mine. :tongue:

People who have gotten it right:
None so far.

1. i agree with pikachublue, he changed time zones
2.work in progress
3.i have no idea, ill guess, 4 tunes lol
4.you rearrange the sticks to create the number nine
5.because the dog jumped over a toy house or a tiny one?? lol

Nirvash
09-20-2006, 08:56 PM
Um, PM THE FREAKING ANSWERS INSTEAD OF TELLING EVERYONE!!!! :tongue:

I will not say who's correct because you noobs love to ignore the important stuff. Also, what am I talking about? Nobody cares about this.

pikachublue322
09-20-2006, 08:59 PM
Oops:oops:Well it's absolutly pointless now.We'll PM you the answers for the new ones.

Nirvash
09-20-2006, 09:00 PM
Oops:oops:Well it's absolutly pointless now.We'll PM you the answers for the new ones.

Not entirely. Just PM me to them since you got them wrong. :tongue:

frondew
09-21-2006, 12:30 AM
ya sorry i didnt :confused: but i think that it should be the first person to answer them or something