PDA

View Full Version : Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Suicune56
09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Since New York officially became a state, there was a large increase in New York immigration. More than half of New York's population was spanish people. That resulted in a NY outbreak of SARS (Severe Acute Respitory(sp?) Syndrome), or the Spanish Flu. However, the first case ever was recorded in Toronto, Ontario in 1923.

Back on topic, now.

The other states have largely increased levels of immigration, less than NY, though:

California
Florida

spartan117
09-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Since New York officially became a state, there was a large increase in New York immigration. More than half of New York's population was spanish people. That resulted in a NY outbreak of SARS (Severe Acute Respitory(sp?) Syndrome), or the Spanish Flu. However, the first case ever was recorded in Toronto, Ontario in 1923.

Back on topic, now.

The other states have largely increased levels of immigration, less than NY, though:

California
Florida
Guess what I read it! And I know theres mostlyu spanish people but... Im not spanish and I live in ny.

Suicune56
09-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Guess what I read it! And I know theres mostlyu spanish people but... Im not spanish and I live in ny.
Yeah.

My cardro needs some aqua.

My car needs some water.

Leoblaze
09-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Just wondering does this have any relevance to any thing i mean yeah that New York has alot of spanish people inm it but come on look at california. ( I'm hispanic so yeah ...)

Alakazam
09-18-2006, 01:43 AM

Back on topic, now.

California
Florida

Ok...what's there to discuss? All you've done is made a statement. Please ask some sort of question on this issue that you wanted to debate - otherwise, this thread should be locked.

Suicune56
09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Ok...what's there to discuss? All you've done is made a statement. Please ask some sort of question on this issue that you wanted to debate - otherwise, this thread should be locked.
These mystical questions: How? When? Where? Who? What? And, um, what was the other one?

Kenny_C.002
09-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Who: Immigrants
What: What do you mean, what?
When: Since New York became profittable
Where: New York
Why: Because of oppurtunities
How: By immigrating either from out of the country or from other states

I don't get it. I only extracted all of this from your statement.

Suicune56
09-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Who: Immigrants
What: What do you mean, what?
When: Since New York became profittable
Where: New York
Why: Because of oppurtunities
How: By immigrating either from out of the country or from other states

I don't get it. I only extracted all of this from your statement.
lol. Yeah, I noticed this was crappy. Oh, there's someone with your name on SPPF! You can lock this.