PDA

View Full Version : Pelipper mail bug?

crystal_wolf
09-26-2006, 02:14 AM
Ok, i just got re-access to the town square and pelipper drops by and plops some mail into my mailbox. Well, the next day i went to check, there wasn't anything there. So, I was just wondering if that was a bug or if that was something that I needed to move on.

Lotad
09-26-2006, 02:18 AM
Ok, i just got re-access to the town square and pelipper drops by and plops some mail into my mailbox. Well, the next day i went to check, there wasn't anything there. So, I was just wondering if that was a bug or if that was something that I needed to move on.

Sometimes, Pelipper won't drop off mail... that has happened to me, but nothing is wrong... It's like a Sunday, the mail won't come...

crystal_wolf
09-26-2006, 02:24 AM
Ok.. (whew) what a relief xD So do I need to keep doing rescue missions for a while until caterpie drops by to revamp my house? I read somewhere on serebii that I need to keep doing them for a while, but idk for sure.

Lotad
09-26-2006, 02:57 AM
Ok.. (whew) what a relief xD So do I need to keep doing rescue missions for a while until caterpie drops by to revamp my house? I read somewhere on serebii that I need to keep doing them for a while, but idk for sure.

Um... usually after like a day or two of missions, it isn't Caterpie, but Wynaut and Wobbuffet come by to tell you about a mission. You then have to accept their mission to get the Mankey Gang (be sure to grab Chestnuts!) to update your house! And I'm not gonna spoil any of the remaining! :P ^^

Mime Jr
09-26-2006, 03:23 AM
He might to be to that part yet. He said caterpie, and that is a little earlier when metapod goes missing.

crystal_wolf
09-26-2006, 09:20 PM
I found out how to do it now, thx guys ^^.... and I'm a she btw:oops: