PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Underground

Kiffles
09-27-2006, 01:02 AM
It's a well-known fact that not all Pokemon are used for good. Street gangs, as well as organizations, thugs, criminals and just plain mean individuals have turned these loyal creatures into ruthless, vicious beasts; a mere tool for their own benefit.

Yet, there are a select few who reside in the shadows that feel the need to put an end to such cruelties once and for all.

The Pokemon Underground is one such group. Protecting and saving helpless Pokemon from their abusive owners. They blend in with their tough looks and false glares, when in reality, they want nothing more than peace to come to the city streets -- or at least for the buggers to act like real men and fight it out by themselves.

RP may have a PG-13 setting, due to mild cursing, violence, and other suggestive content. (Please don't hurt me for this...; ; )

(This is my first attempt at making an RP. '-';; If anyone has any good suggestions, I'm more than open to them. I'm thinking around five people would be a good start for this for now, and I'm sure there will be more spots open as more things go on. If anyone would like to get in touch with me and help further the plot along a little bit, contact me via AIM: IQuiteEnjoyPez -OR- Yahoo! Messenger: tomtheivery@yahoo.com AND, of course, you can always PM me here on the site. I'd really like some suggestions, and perhaps a co-mod for the RP, as I don't know if this is enough to start up an RP or not...thanks in advance!)

CHARACTER SHEET:
Name:
Sex:
Eyes:
Hair:
Piercings/Tattoos/Marks:
Usual attire:
Habits:
Pokemon:

I'll start off with mine..

Name: Phoenix (Although this isn't technically her real name. It's simply an alias.)
Birthday: October 28th
Sex: Ew.
Eyes: Orange/Red
Hair: Black, Unruly
Piercings/Tattoos/Marks: One in left ear, two in right.
Usual attire: Something black or white, with ripped fishnets and gaudy jewelry.
Habits: Smokes and tends to squint a lot when someone is talking to her. (It's rumored that she's partially deaf.)
Pokemon: Cubone (M), Ghastly (M), and Spinda (F)

Shadow Kyogre GT2
09-28-2006, 05:58 PM
Name: Krade.
Birthday: 18th of January.
Sex: Male.
Eyes: Brown and sparkling.
Hair: Brownyblond
Piercings/Tattoos/Marks: Scar on his arm.
Usual attire: Battle
Habits: Biting his nails and training pokemon.
Pokemon: Kyogre 86, Charizard 100, Blastoise 98, Groudon 84, Arcanine 93, Houndoom 97.