PDA

View Full Version : Stupid/Funny Moments in PMD!

Hoshika
10-05-2006, 11:11 PM
Post 'em here for fun!

One of the things that happened to me is when I through a Warp Scarf at an Aerodactyl in Sky Tower. It was warping all over the place! It was like it was still following me:eek:
Another thing would be when I accidentally hit my Ditto with Bite. It fainted, and I wasted a Reviver Seed, and then the Seadra hit it, and it used another Reviver Seed, and then the other Seadra hit it again, and it used another Reviver Seed, and then I accidentally used a Blast Seed on Ditto, and it used my last Reviver Seed! :oops:

Also, if you link Double Team with Quick Attack on a Pikachu, occasionally, it will face the wrong way and use the move. :eh:

EDIT: Try giving all your teammates Pass Scarves, and then use an attack on them. It might just reflect all over the place. Handy for monster houses, bad for everything else!

LanHikari
10-06-2006, 12:17 AM
Post 'em here for fun!

One of the things that happened to me is when I through a Warp Scarf at an Aerodactyl in Sky Tower. It was warping all over the place! It was like it was still following me:eek:
Another thing would be when I accidentally hit my Ditto with Bite. It fainted, and I wasted a Reviver Seed, and then the Seadra hit it, and it used another Reviver Seed, and then the other Seadra hit it again, and it used another Reviver Seed, and then I accidentally used a Blast Seed on Ditto, and it used my last Reviver Seed! :oops:

Also, if you try to link Double Team with Quick Attack on a Pikachu, occasionally, it will face the wrong way and use the move. :eh:
I had a Pass Scarf on and I kept on passing the moves onto my other Team mates @___@

GrassMaster714
10-06-2006, 02:24 PM
once I was in a dungeon and I quicksaved my game then turned it off. A few hours later I turned back on then got board and turned it back off again forgetting that the quicksave deletes itself after you load it :tongue:

Neo Emolga
10-06-2006, 03:07 PM
I always love it when you step on an explosive trap, and NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY TO DO, one of your followers on your team will step on it too and cause even more damage to everyone on the team.

Also, try eating your own Dopey Seeds. It's just hilarous. :crackup:

And the restrictions on Joy Tower and Purity Forest are nuts. I find myself running from things I would normally be laughing at.

Alex the Charmander
10-06-2006, 05:45 PM
I didn't save at frosty clearing, and I quicksaved right before articuno. Then I turned my game off. Then I fainted my own partner with a blast seed snd so I turned my game off and it put me at the bottom of frosty forest. And the worst part is I did practically the same thing at mt. freeze

AshMistyMayfan
10-06-2006, 05:51 PM
I always love it when you step on an explosive trap, and NO MATTER WHAT YOU TRY TO DO, one of your followers on your team will step on it too and cause even more damage to everyone on the team.

And the restrictions on Joy Tower and Purity Forest are nuts. I find myself running from things I would normally be laughing at.

Now that I have trap seer, I laugh at the traps.

STupid: Wyvern, got Dratini/Totodile, they both got KNOCKED out. DIdn't have a STUPID escape orb, all the orbs in that dragon maze and not one was escape!

Overzealous partner knocking me out in Fiery, lost the Xray specs! :dazed:

Guiding somebody: Boy, I hate taking a guiding mission with an A or B rating because the overzealous participant winds up in a battle and loses.

Forgetting that some of the mazes require the automatic quick save. Once KOed, there goes your game plan.

FUnny: Finding out some of the stick objects can have a KO affect on one shot with my starting Pokemon's HP at 124, sticks hit at 213!

LanHikari
10-06-2006, 08:55 PM

Actually, there is always a way to dodge the explosive traps.

+ = Leader on Trap.
_ = Empty space, only used for number one as it would've looked...like something I don't want to say.
O = Partner.

+_
OO

In this situation, you can go Down-right, or left.

+O
OO

Here, you can go Up-Right only.

O+

This one is pretty easy to figure out O__o

OOO
+

Here you can go left or right, then switch place with the top team-mate and move right or left or up.

That's about all I can come from.

Jenjiferz
10-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Probably the stupidest, yet funniest thing that ever happened to me was...I was all prepped and ready to go to solar cave for the first time; I had a mass of revival seeds, oran berries, apples, big apples, the works. So I gathered up my partner, and when I went to the list of places to go, I happened to see that I had one rescue mission left undone in Frosty forest. So, I decided I'd just make a quick run of it, the mission was on floor 6, no big deal. I had used this dungeon as a training one for my lower level pokemon, so I figured I could make it through with no problems at all, as I had in the past. On about floor 4, I decided to switch places with my partner (switch venasaur to play as feraligator). Well, I started getting attacked by a bunch of piloswine, and one of them froze me. And I stayed frozen for like..ever. So my HP was getting low, and then..my stupid venasaur..used razor leaf ON ME. So I fainted, and lost all my prep items for solar cave.
But I didn't save, so it was all okay in the end. I just felt so dumb. Needless to say, I never let venasaur be the partner anymore..It kills too many of my own pokemon.

Hoshika
10-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Probably the stupidest, yet funniest thing that ever happened to me was...I was all prepped and ready to go to solar cave for the first time; I had a mass of revival seeds, oran berries, apples, big apples, the works. So I gathered up my partner, and when I went to the list of places to go, I happened to see that I had one rescue mission left undone in Frosty forest. So, I decided I'd just make a quick run of it, the mission was on floor 6, no big deal. I had used this dungeon as a training one for my lower level pokemon, so I figured I could make it through with no problems at all, as I had in the past. On about floor 4, I decided to switch places with my partner (switch venasaur to play as feraligator). Well, I started getting attacked by a bunch of piloswine, and one of them froze me. And I stayed frozen for like..ever. So my HP was getting low, and then..my stupid venasaur..used razor leaf ON ME. So I fainted, and lost all my prep items for solar cave.
But I didn't save, so it was all okay in the end. I just felt so dumb. Needless to say, I never let venasaur be the partner anymore..It kills too many of my own pokemon.

But didn't you have Reviver Seeds?

Jenjiferz
10-06-2006, 11:28 PM
I wasn't holding one, and for some reason when I'm not, it doesn't revive me. It's happened a lot, and I'm not sure why. They'll always revive my team members without them holding it, but not me. I dunno o.o.

King Zark
10-06-2006, 11:46 PM
I was inside this one cave then i was throwing a Kelcon suff around then all of the sudden the keclon OHKO me and I Revived then i didn't have a reviver seed then i died it jsut cont to atk me.

I am still lost on what happened

Hoshika
10-06-2006, 11:46 PM
I wasn't holding one, and for some reason when I'm not, it doesn't revive me. It's happened a lot, and I'm not sure why. They'll always revive my team members without them holding it, but not me. I dunno o.o.

You need to set Item Master in your IQ.

I tried linking Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt to get double PP. =D It didn't work!

Jenjiferz
10-06-2006, 11:54 PM
Oh...I guess I will set that one back to one of my IQ things xD I didn't know what they were for when I first started, so I turned them all off. Ha. There's another stupid thing xD