PDA

View Full Version : Link cable?

BLaZe77
10-08-2006, 09:47 PM
i heard that a link cable is used 2 evolve certain pokemon. wat pokemon can be evolved with it?

Hoshika
10-08-2006, 10:10 PM
Whatever Pokémon evolves by trading! So there's more than two. :oops:

tyr888
10-09-2006, 05:28 AM
i heard that a link cable is used 2 evolve certain pokemon. wat pokemon can be evolved with it?

i'm going to assume that you're not kidding when you wrote this post, and i'll answer it as such. the link cables are an item that symbolizes trading. there are several pokemon that can only evolve when traded, and those are the pokemon that you need the link cables for.
-----------
when you have a gastly, you can evolve it into a gengar if you have the link cables

when you have a machoke, you can evolve it into a machamp if you have the link cables

when you have a kadabra, you can evolve it into an alakazam if you have the link cables

when you have a graveler, you can evolve it into a golem if you have the link cables

when you have a poliwhirl, instead of the poliwrath evolution, you can evolve it into a politoed if you have the link cables and it's holding a king's rock

when you have an onix, you can evolve it into a steelix if you have the link cables and it's holding a metal coat

when you have a slowpoke, before evolving it to slowbro, if you have the link cables, and it's holding a kings rock, it will evolve into a slowking instead

when you have a scyther, if you have the link cables and it's holding a metal coat, it will evolve into a scizor. this is not an elevated evolution, it is a matter of preference

when you have a seadra, and the seadra is holding the dragon's scale, if you have the link cables, it can evolve into a kingdra

when you have a clampearl, and it's holding a deepseascale, if you have the link cables, it can evolve into a gorebyss. however!, if it's holding a deepseatooth instead of the scale, it will evolve into a huntail instead