PDA

View Full Version : HP moves

Traipez
03-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Can you change your Pokes HP move? My Sceptile has HP Poisen, and I really want it to have HP Fire. Can I change it? If I can - How?

GreenF!reR@ge
03-07-2004, 03:53 PM
noooooo.......................

tonytrainer
03-07-2004, 03:55 PM
Soory but what is a HP move!if I understand it maybe i will know how to change it! :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Traipez
03-07-2004, 04:00 PM
Soory but what is a HP move!if I understand it maybe i will know how to change it! :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:
Its your Hidden Power move.. Teach one of your Pokes Hidden Power, fight a Keckleon and see what type it changes to.. Its quite effective if you have the right HP move.

boltAge
03-08-2004, 07:14 AM
No, sorry, you can't change the HP of a Pokemon.

When you get a Pokemon, they are given a random set of DVs. Hidden Power is determined from the DV of your Pokemon, so before you get your Pokemon, save first. So keep restarting if the HP isn't those of your choice. (I wouldn't recommend HP Fire on Sceptile, anyway.)

http://pokefor.tk is a good place to learn about DVs, just search around the RS section.

PKN-MASTER ORANE
01-14-2007, 12:36 PM
The hidden move in most cases is a move that the user is weak against eg: a fire type hidden move would be a water,rock or ground type Attack/SP.ATTACK

Mister Moo
01-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Uh... no. Please don't revive threads over 1 month old. And this is two years old... Orane, did you even read the rules yet?!