Client: Bulbasaur & Pikachu & tropius & duskull
Password:

7!?7SORY(M)N1??607?!
4W???M?PT+?1?K(M)RHJ
??TN5KR8X6-??1X5N...

(M) = male sign

Difficulty: B
Reward: 80 Rescue Points, 2 reviver seeds, TM bullet seed

PLEASE HELP! i really need to beat rayquaza!

P.S. if you send me a helper pokemon to help me beat him (ice types are AWESOME, but other high-level types are good too!), i'll pay you extra and i'll swarm you with thank-yous! :oops: ... please?

AshMistyMayfan
10-18-2006, 04:32 AM
See my PM I just sent you. I am on it.

Try and put your Pikachu in the lead position so it can fire at Shuppet/Duskell with Thunderbolt since it seems like you're being ambushed because most of the ghosts like Shuppet/Duskull/and Sheinja will hide in the cloud bank and make throwing a stick or thorn extremely difficult. But thunderbolt can fire at their hiding spot. But as for Shedinja, you got to try and draw it out into the open and throw a stick or thorn at it because only fire/aerial moves/and ghost moves are effective against Shedinja, you waste fire power at it with thunderbolt. GIve me a little time, got to go to work unfortunately.

As of 12:45am PST, A Team pulls off another rescue

7!?(M)SOP8(M)N1?N207?!
4WK?!M?RT+?16K(M)RHJ
?XTN5KR8X6-(M)?1X5N(...)

Good luck with Rayquaza.

Bulbachu
10-18-2006, 11:48 AM
thank you! and i can't, i haven't beaten the game yet. >.<

AshMistyMayfan
10-18-2006, 07:13 PM
THen if Pikachu is your partner Pokemon, toggle its thunderbolt in your move so that it can hit the ghosts. If you have the star on Thunderbolt, that's all Pikachu will fire.

Monf3
10-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Try getting Tropius to fire whirlwind and run awy from the ghosts. I beat Raquaza and befriended a Tropius, this move worked foor me

AshMistyMayfan
10-18-2006, 09:19 PM
That's what I'd recommend on whirlwind, or try and draw them out into the open so you can fight them with your moves. Otherwise, they'll keep hiding in the cloud bank and make life tough.