So, this is what happens in this thread:
To join in, all you have to do is fill this out:

Name (doesn't have to be your real name, what you want to be called):
Age (same applies):
Team (Good or Evil):
Main Pokemon:
Other 5 Pokemon:
Description:

So, this is basically what happens. I assign everybody who wants to join a different area (I can only handle 3 people right now though). In this area, a series of events will happen, and sooner or later, you will come upon each other. Along the way, there will be one option you will always have: Call for Help. The other options will throw you into different situations or solutions, so choose wisely! Your main Pokemon will remain out of its Pokeball at all times, no matter what. You may have 2 if you wish, but then you can only have 4 other Pokemon. The rules are as follows:
*No swearing
*No romance
*No legendary Pokemon (except for me, but I'm the helper that appears when you call for help, so fair's fair.)

I will also let you be off topic a little, but this is what you do. You write whatever that is off topic, and then put a line under it like this:

Name: Silent Swordsman
Team: I don't have one, I help anyone :tongue:
Main Pokemon: Espeon
Other 5 pokemon:
Shiny Groudon
Red Gyrados
Shiftry
Blaziken
Dark Gengar
*You can only have two Shiny Pokemon Maximum
I will give everybody 31 Cries for Help, once that runs out, you're on your own. 1 Cry for Help will be a waste, just to show you how it works. That's why I gave you 31 instead of 30.
So, have fun!!!

Snow Fairy Sugar
10-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Umm, sign ups belong in this forum ^^

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

theEND
10-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Some roleplay base this thread is. First of all, I'm going to clear things up for you to understand one thing.

- Your RP is simply spam up to this case.

Reasons for it to be spam?

- Your RP has no story line, not like anyone should get interested in it anyways.

- You're dare be demanding in your own roleplay when you should be thankful people are helping or joining.

- You're a freakin' 10 year old that doesn't like romance. (Every RP should have some romance, and RPs that don't have them are gonners.)

- You're one of those newbs that just join so you can post your so called "10 hour thought RP that will be liek teh whoazorrzz and attracts all deh peoplez".

- You're waisting my time and making me sick.
---------------------------------------------------------

Other than my serious side, I would like to welcome you to PE2K Forums, and if you're going to make an RP, make a better one. :P You need an RP base, which is basically the story or some what of the RP. Who the **** is going to join an RP with no story or matter for all I know. This is just like a game......with no intended RP in it.