PDA

View Full Version : [Friend Rescue] Not agaaain....

Pika-pika
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Item: Grass/Green/Red Gummi
Client: Torchic
Password:

N K ? ?... 1 R S W ... ! ? ? ... 7 7 ? K
5 W ? ? ? F P O W ? 1 ? - 2 0 J 6
? ? X ? F 5 3 M ? 1 Y ? ? X Y O Q N

Dungeon: Sky Tower 22F or 23F
(anything I forgot to include?)
3rd or 4th time I failed this dungeon. I stilll didn't beat the game.

An Aerodactyl(or whatever it was), a Flygon, and another dragon-type ganged on me, and I was right by the stairs. My partner fainted, and since, I ALWAYS bring money on rescues for some reason, I ran out of poke to buy supplies, like berries and the oh so necessary Reviver Seed. Totally unnecessary explanation, but whatever.

OH! I just realized. Sorry. I have no good items any more. NObody wants just a little gummi for a rescue mission like that! Even though you could pick up the items along the way..but still! I'm hopeless. I'll wait a little longer though.

AshMistyMayfan
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately, the password doesn't work. I think you typed it too fast. Line 1 comes out OK, but line 2 has 17 characters and line 3 has 20 characters so something is not adding up on the code to rescue you.

Do you have the (F) female symbol or (M) male symbol in your password?

Pika-pika
10-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Unfortunately, the password doesn't work. I think you typed it too fast. Line 1 comes out OK, but line 2 has 17 characters and line 3 has 20 characters so something is not adding up on the code to rescue you.

Do you have the (F) female symbol or (M) male symbol in your password?
Umm..I had to go. And no...oh, damn.....I'll just start over...again...for the 6th time..

AshMistyMayfan
10-21-2006, 04:51 PM
If you have trouble, just leave the code. SOmebody will save you, hopefully it'll be me. I love Sky Dungeon better then Silver Trench. Just remember, each line of the code is 18 characters long, type in the (F) for female, (M) for male in the symbols and the (...). Any wrong letter or symbol, it's obvious we can't save you. And I know it's frustrating to lose you, I lost on an * mission at Silver Trench, damn Pupiter should be outlawed in a game from using screech and sandstrom.

Pika-pika
10-22-2006, 01:42 AM
If you have trouble, just leave the code. SOmebody will save you, hopefully it'll be me. I love Sky Dungeon better then Silver Trench. Just remember, each line of the code is 18 characters long, type in the (F) for female, (M) for male in the symbols and the (...). Any wrong letter or symbol, it's obvious we can't save you. And I know it's frustrating to lose you, I lost on an * mission at Silver Trench, damn Pupiter should be outlawed in a game from using screech and sandstrom.
Okay. I'll try once more.

First time, I got saved.
Second time around, lost to a Shuppet hovering above a wall. I can't use my moves when they're they're.
Third time, same thing.
4th time, partner fainted, hail I think.
5th time, stupid dragon types gaanging up on me. It WASN'T a Monster House. BTW, I never out spaces between my triple-dots. If they're spearate theirs a space. I thought it might be confusing if I put it in parentheses.

AshMistyMayfan
10-22-2006, 04:42 AM
Item: Grass/Green/Red Gummi
Client: Torchic
Password:

N K ? ?... 1 R S W ... ! ? ? ... 7 7 ? K
5 W ? ? ? F P O W ? 1 ? - 2 0 J 6
? ? X ? F 5 3 M ? 1 Y ? ? X Y O Q N

Dungeon: Sky Tower 22F or 23F
(anything I forgot to include?)
3rd or 4th time I failed this dungeon. I stilll didn't beat the game.

An Aerodactyl(or whatever it was), a Flygon, and another dragon-type ganged on me, and I was right by the stairs. My partner fainted, and since, I ALWAYS bring money on rescues for some reason, I ran out of poke to buy supplies, like berries and the oh so necessary Reviver Seed. Totally unnecessary explanation, but whatever.

OH! I just realized. Sorry. I have no good items any more. NObody wants just a little gummi for a rescue mission like that! Even though you could pick up the items along the way..but still! I'm hopeless. I'll wait a little longer though.

Hang tight my friend, your code worked and I just sent my team. Give me at least 30 minutes, team is under way right now.

A OK Password:

N K ? 3 (...) 1 P P W (...) ! ? N N 7 7 ? K
5 W K ? ! ? F R O W ? 1 6 - 2 0 J 6
? X X ? F 5 3 M ? 1 Y (M) ? X Y O Q N

(...) is the ...
(M) is the male

I'm not sure, but I think I had another rescue mission at Sky Tower for parts of the code are familiar. But I'm glad to have saved you, I think what confuses me sometimes is the number 2, but it can be a ?, or the 1 can be the !, and I think I read the codes too fast. Good luck, hope you do well. Nice name in Torchic.

Pika-pika
10-22-2006, 06:34 PM
Hang tight my friend, your code worked and I just sent my team. Give me at least 30 minutes, team is under way right now.

A OK Password:

N K ? 3 (...) 1 P P W (...) ! ? N N 7 7 ? K
5 W K ? ! ? F R O W ? 1 6 - 2 0 J 6
? X X ? F 5 3 M ? 1 Y (M) ? X Y O Q N

(...) is the ...
(M) is the male

I'm not sure, but I think I had another rescue mission at Sky Tower for parts of the code are familiar. But I'm glad to have saved you, I think what confuses me sometimes is the number 2, but it can be a ?, or the 1 can be the !, and I think I read the codes too fast. Good luck, hope you do well. Nice name in Torchic.
What do you mean by nice name. I thought instead of using a fake name, I should name myself after the pokemon I turned into. Not, what'll happen why evolve?

If you mean TEAM NAME, then I thought the word Team wouldn't be in front of it so I named it Team Flame. NOw everyone called us Team Team FLame. -_-;

treytrey33
10-30-2006, 11:43 PM
What do you mean by nice name. I thought instead of using a fake name, I should name myself after the pokemon I turned into. Not, what'll happen why evolve?

If you mean TEAM NAME, then I thought the word Team wouldn't be in front of it so I named it Team Flame. NOw everyone called us Team Team FLame. -_-;

i need help help sos is:
2(m)??S3RYW7???SY7?2
?W????PPP...?3??6F9?
??S?QM8??R-??CXJMN

(M) IS THE BOY SIGN
... IS THE ...