PDA

View Full Version : Arcanine story

Cameron123
10-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Chapter 1 Spying

Once upon a time in a land filled of pokemon. A King Arcanine was eating some berries the King Arcanine was a Black Arcanine. The King Arcanine's mane was smooth and red. It looked like you could just reach out and touch a silky rainbow. Three days later the Arcanine found a cave the Arcanine went in and herd voices Arcanine stopped and listened a Charizard said " Were going to shave that Arcanine and I'll be the best looking." Two Ursarings said " you will be your majesty. Charizard: My three sons will rull after me in this world but with that Arcanine in the way they will never rule this world." Charizard: My charmander sons will evolve soon very soon and we can take on that Arcanine and his empire.

Chapter 2 Returning safely

After Arcanine herd this he went strate back out of the cave and through some bushes and found three Ursarings standing in the clearing he stopped. He was to late he ran right into the Ursaring the Usaring came after him run as fast he could he jumped on a rock and hooooowwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. A whole few of Arcanine's guards came to his rescue the Arcanine abliterated the Ursaring. The Arcanine ran because they knew soom more guards would come and they did five slugmas appeared in the clearing just fifty step shy of the castle and King Arcanine Blasted a black fire blast and completely anilted three slugma King Arcanine left the rest to his guards.

Tell me if you want more :cool:

SiberianTiger
10-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Of course I'm not allowed to post here but first this is not an Rp. This is a story. Second if you are going to attempt to write one read this firstHow to Write Stories. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8445) Trust me I skimmed it before writing my first and missed a lot of things.

You also post stories Ultra RPG: Stories. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)

Spike that: I have no idea what this would be considered.

~Isaiah

Cameron123
10-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Does anybody like my story if not tell me what the main character you would pick and the villian:redface:

Kathryn
10-21-2006, 12:25 AM
*eye twitches* It's alrite, but it's in the *cough* wrong section *cough cough* But I don't mean that in a *cough* mean way.

RedRoninMan
10-21-2006, 12:36 AM
Meh. It has arcanine so Im happy:happy: