PDA

View Full Version : Elemental War:Arcalico's Arrival

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:07 PM
JUST SO YOU KNOW,THIS RP HAS STARTED,BUT SIGN UPS AR STILL OPEN!

As everyone knows there are different types of pokemon.These pokemon have lived together since the begining of time,and now they're sick of each other.The pokemon have brutally attacked and killed each other.Now a war has broke out.It seemed there was no way to stop it.Days later,the legendary pokemon came down to stop it.The pokemon stood together to defeat them.Once they did,they returned to war.

Random peolple found the legendary pokemon at their feet.The legendary pokemon explained what was going on.The people offered to help because they knew if it didn't stop,it would bring opon the end of the world.The legendary pokemon stuck beside the humans to aide them in there quest.The pokemon informed them,they would need a all these objects in order to stop the pokemon.So join the quest,find the items,become a legend,and save the world.

items that are needed to find:

Red and Blue Orb:Most of you know about these but if you don't know...These orbs were created back in the day to control Kyogore and Groudon.The orbs eventually turned people evil,as well as the pokemon they controlled.

Green Orb:
Team Aqua took a shot a making a perfect orb.When they created it,(for Rayquazza of course)it backfired.Rayquazza became stronger and destroyed the base.Basically it amplified his power.

Articuno Orb:
Team Magma took a shot at creating an orb this time.It was perfect.It controlled Articuno,and it didn't turn the controller evil.However,Team Aqua came to still it.When they battled,the orb was lost,and Articuno was free.

Articuno Blade:
A sword that was created by Articuno while he was under control of Team Magma.The blade was created when Articuno fired an ice beam at a mountain.Articuno then tackled the mountain and the blade was created.

Zapdos Blade:
Zapdos and Articuno created this blade while battleling.The blade was reated from pure energy instead of an ice mountain.

Moltres Staff:
Moltres was captured by Team Aqua,but instead of trying to make an orb.They wanted a weapon.They made Moltres fire off attacks until the energy formed a sword.They ended up with a staff,and Moltres ended up flying off with it.

Kyogore Cannon:
A cannon developed by Team Rocket.They took a piece of skin off of Kyogore's wing and fused it with the cannon.The cannon may be one of the most powerful weapons,especially since it is long range.

Groudon Claw:
The Groudon Claw was made from skin as well.This weapon however is not long range.Since it goes on your hand anyway.It is still stonger than the Kyogore Cannon though.

The Entei Crown:
A crown that gives whoever wears it the power to use fire.Human or pokemon.If it is a pokemon that uses fire,the fire power will amplify it.

Suicune Crown:
It has the same effect as Entei Crown,except it gives the user water power.

Raikou Crown:
You guessed it,power of lightning.

Mew Two's Armor:
Made out of Mew Two's skin,this armor gives the user the ability to tap into the power of any pokemon they think of.It also protects the user,and it is almost inpentrable.

Mew's Spike:
A spike also made out of skin.This spike acts like an anttena(don't know how to spell)but instead of recieving sound or sound waves,it recieves power that charges up the body.It can even be used to bring someone who died recently back to life.

Lucario's Diamond:
Gives the wielder the ability to fight like a legendary pokemon.

Lugia's Diamond:
Gives the wielder ability to control weather.

Arcalico:
Arcalico isn't a weapon at all.It's a legendary pokemon that has been sealed in the Earth since the beggining of time.This pokemon is only revived when all the items are retrieved and placed in the core of the Earth.The items will combine and create the pokemon.Only then will the trainers be able to stop the war.

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
pokemon:(these are the pokemon you already had,1-3)
legendary pokemon:(the legendary pokemon that you get)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

my sign up:
name:Ken Sienta
sex:male
pokemon:Hitmonlee(Kicker),Feraligator(Fang),Tyrani tar(Danger).
legendary pokemon:Groudon
looks:A black button up shirt with a white t under it.Jeans.His hair is black and goes down to his shoudlers.Blue eyes.
personality:Laid back.Except in battle when his fierce personality comes out.He never gives up until he achieves his goal.
other:nothing.

People who have joined:
Jaden0527(Ken)
Xaitan(Xaitan)
Fiery Houndoom(Ember)
SpazzedOutRayquaza(Philip)
player slayer(Jordan)
Entei 3000(Lorielle)
silent pokemon master(Jayten Yuki)

(I forgot to say.The legendary pokemon can now use any attack of their choosing,but that type of attack can still be that pokemon's weakness.Also,if the items are used on the pokemon,legendary or other wise,they can become obsessed with power.All of them can talk too.)

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 08:18 PM
name: Xaitan
sex: male
pokemon:

Gengar
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg094.png
Cacturne
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs120.gif
Mightyena
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs011.gif

legendary pokemon: Suicune
looks: (pic is avatar)
Black wavy hair grey jacket and trousers and shoes.
personality: A very cold hearted loner, who only cares about himself and nobody else, but he does have a good side its just you have to find it. He enjoys battling but takes it very seriously.
other: N/A

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Xaitan-The only thing I need from you is to not be so evil.You can be a loner type,but just not evil.Changer that and it's perfect for me.Accepted.

Fiery Houndoom
10-21-2006, 08:24 PM
this sounds like fun!:biggrin:

name: ember

sex: female

pokemon:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/emily_s_cool/fieryhoundoom1-1.jpg
houndoom(darkflame): embers first pokemon and by far her best fighter. he is very loyal to her but distrustful of others. he is unusual in the way that his paws are engulfed in flames and he leaves a temporary trail of ashy pawprints wherever he goes. also, his muzzle and chest are not the usual dark red, but an even blend of fiery yellow orange and red. he knows some dark moves but fire is definately his strong point.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/ZachsterPoke/Sprites/Animations/QuilavaFire.gif
quilava: he is practical yet spirited, and often gives advice to his fellow pokemon. fighting is not his srong point but when he does battle he uses mostly his wits and speed instead of brute strength to win.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs153.gif
vulpix: young, playful, and nieve. embers newest pokemon. her boundless energy and not very controlled attacks ofen get on embers nerves.

legendary pokemon:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg146.png
moltres

looks: long black hair with orange highlights, amber eyes, black leather boots and vest, orange-red t-shirt, dark jeans bellbottoms
personality: she is not afraid to state her oppinion and she has hurt some peoples feelings because of this. also, she is not quick to forgive and she thinks she is always right, whatever the situation. darkflame is her best friend and he seldom leaves her side. she is a tough opponent is battle and knows it, she almost never loses. she is terrified of water and water pokemon.
at first she appears pessimitsic and not caring about anything, but once you get to know her she is a good friend dispite her fiery temper.

Fiery Houndoom
10-21-2006, 08:26 PM
im working on a trainer card

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:26 PM
I post to tell someone to they're accepted.I come back and there's another pokemon.I didn't expect anyone to join at all actually.Don't double post,and if you do,say sorry for the double post.(or at least try to say that please)

Fiery Houndoom-Accepted.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 08:34 PM
it has been changed, how many people you need to start?

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 08:35 PM
im working on a trainer card

please use edit when you want to write more but if you make new post it's considered a double post

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks,hopefully more people will join now.I really want to start this rp.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-21-2006, 08:45 PM
It's a bit similar to my new RP, but hey. You didn't know. I'm in!

Name: Philip
Sex: Male
Pokemon:
http://www.forportcity.net/fun/sprites/AlakazamNormalSprite.gif
Dwindle the Alakazam
http://www.forportcity.net/fun/sprites/VenusaurNormalSprite.gif
Luker the Venusaur
http://www.forportcity.net/fun/sprites/CameruptNormalSprite.gif
Ram the Camerupt

Legndary Pokemon:
http://www.forportcity.net/fun/sprites/RaikouNormalSprite.gif
Magic the Raikou

Looks: He's 5 ft 1, and wears Blue Jeans and a black Tee Shirt. He has longish hair, and wears glasses. He has light brown skin.
Personality: He is pretty nice, but can be snappy if he's in a bad mood. Life has been tough on him, and he's a bit of a leader type. He's a bit stubborn to leave the spotlight of attention, but willo if he needs to.
Other: Nothing else to say.

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 08:50 PM
SpazzedOutRayquaza-One thing,I already have Raikou.Sorry,but we can't have the same ones unless we ran out.Should've put that.Change that and you're Accepted.Scratch that,you don't have to change it.I'm changing to Groudon.

Fiery Houndoom
10-21-2006, 08:55 PM
here's my trainer card
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/emily_s_cool/trainercard7.png
oh, and sorry about the double post thing

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:00 PM
I wish more people would join.If you can,can you please promote this rp because I really want to start it.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-21-2006, 09:04 PM
SpazzedOutRayquaza-One thing,I already have Raikou.Sorry,but we can't have the same ones unless we ran out.Should've put that.Change that and you're Accepted.Scratch that,you don't have to change it.I'm changing to Groudon.

Okay, thanks. I wanted Raikou, and I already used Rayquaza an RP, and I don't want to use the same pokemon again... and again... and again.

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah,I already used Raikou anyways so I thought I should change to.Plus I wanted to use Groudon al of a sudden.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:16 PM
i always use the same three pokemon for my rp's for some reason..... :susp:

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:20 PM
Maybe you think that they're cool pokemon.I use to use the same pokemon for each rp I joined.Like I always had an aracnine named Rage.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:24 PM
yeah they are cool :biggrin: Gengars the best though :ermm:

CloudOfNines
10-21-2006, 09:25 PM
name: Jordan
pokemon: Dragonite, Alakazam, Snorlax
legendary pokemon: Mewtwo
looks:Jordan only about 5 feet tall in all and wears a black shirt with purple marks on the side with pants that are purple with black marks on the side (switch the colers lol)his shoes are black and his arms have bigger muscles than normal sized 16 year olds have. His face has a normal straight nose and blackish blondish hair. Purple is also his eye coler.

personality: Jordan is usually really nice unless you piss him off but that would take a long time to do.When Jordan is pissed off he will have a totally different personality throwing away most of emotions when he does even if he is in battle he will abuse his pokemon then. Jordan is usually really involved in his battles and makes sure to care for his pokemon.

I was going to be to lazy and not join this lol and don't this pokemon look familer ken and spazzed

Entei_3000
10-21-2006, 09:26 PM
name: Lorielle
sex: Female
pokemon: Pikachu, Charizard, Misdreavous.
legendary pokemon: Lucario
looks: Has ankle-length indigo blue hair, dark brown eyes. weighs about 154 lbs. Is six foot three. Has peach colored skin. Lorielle wears dark blue jeans with black stars running down the sides. Wears a black T-shirt with a Crimson heart in the middle. Has blue sneakers with black markings. She keeps her hair down, nothing fancy.
personality: Lorielle is usually a cheerful person, she loves Pokemon. But her temper does get the best of her. She can be snappy if she gets mad at someone. But always asks for forgiveness if she offends anyone. Lorielle used to be a dark person, but her Pikachu helped change that into her personality she has now (And everyone is grateful for that).

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:28 PM
player slayer-Thought you might join.Those are your pokemon from Last Hope.Accepted.

Entei 3000-Accepted.You sure you want only one pokemon though?

I can start this now,or I could wait.I don't know.What do you guys think?

Entei_3000
10-21-2006, 09:35 PM
I added two more Pokemon.

I say you wait just a little bit longer, maybe one or two more people will join.

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:36 PM
I was sort of thinking that too.I'm just anxious to start,but I can wait.

Another thing,I'll be adding more weapons.Unless this rp goes far enough to make it to the second part.Then I'll put the second weapons in.Plus there will be another problem to deal with in the second one.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:41 PM
Start it :biggrin:

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 09:45 PM
Sorry Xaitan,I'm waitng for two more people.If two more people aren't here by tomorrow or Monday,maybe even by the end of the day,I'll start it.

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:47 PM
that sucks large amounts of cheese :sad:

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 09:52 PM
name: Jayten yuki
pokemon: Dragonite, charizard, ninetales
legendary pokemon: Mew
looks:Jordan only about 6 feet tall and wears whatever he can find in wardrobe his shoes are black and white follwing the new fashion and his arms have bigger muscles than normal kids have. His face has a normal.he has black hair with red highlights

personality:jayten yuki is a loving care free boy he makes friends easly and he treets his pokemon with respect and care.when he battles he is really determined and can be the best pokemon trainer.however make him angry which is really hard to do he will battle ruthlessly but to a extent he will not cease his care and respect over his pokemon though

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:54 PM
yay another person, start now :biggrin:

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 09:55 PM
i pmed jayden i told him to check mine and to aprove it

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 09:57 PM
I think we have enough people, lets start now :biggrin: :biggrin:

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 09:58 PM
we have to have jadens persission it's his rp

Xaitan
10-21-2006, 10:01 PM
we have to have jadens persission it's his rp

fine......:sad:

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Sorry guys,I was playing pokemon crater wich is like the pokemon games on gameboy advance sort of.Except that you can play it online.

silent pokemon master-Accepted

Xaitan,calm down mn,one more person to go.Gosh!

silent pokemon master
10-21-2006, 10:03 PM
silent pokemon master-Accepted

Xaitan,calm down mn,one more person to go.Gosh!

jayden can we start tomrow on sundat please i have to go now please lets start tomorow i don't wanna miss the action

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 10:23 PM
Since there is a war going on and people need supplies,I'll be opening up an undeground shop so you can buy all the supplies you need.Or at least I'll try.I alway wanted to do this for some reason.

SpazzedOutRayquaza
10-21-2006, 10:24 PM
PM vgbri or someone to join... I dunno.

Jaden0527
10-21-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks for the idea.I'll try it.

GaryEX
10-21-2006, 10:51 PM
I don't know if something like tis has been started,so here it goes.

As everyone knows there are different types of pokemon.These pokemon have lived together since the begining of time,and now they're sick of each other.The pokemon have brutally attacked and killed each other.Now a war has broke out.It seemed there was no way to stop it.Days later,the legendary pokemon came down to stop it.The pokemon stood together to defeat them.Once they did,they returned to war.

Random peolple found the legendary pokemon at their feet.The legendary pokemon explained what was going on.The people offered to help because they knew if it didn't stop,it would bring opon the end of the world.The legendary pokemon stuck beside the humans to aide them in there quest.The pokemon informed them,they would need a all these objects in order to stop the pokemon.So join the quest,find the items,become a legend,and save the world.

items that are needed to find:

Red and Blue Orb:Most of you know about these but if you don't know...These orbs were created back in the day to control Kyogore and Groudon.The orbs eventually turned people evil,as well as the pokemon they controlled.

Green Orb:
Team Aqua took a shot a making a perfect orb.When they created it,(for Rayquazza of course)it backfired.Rayquazza became stronger and destroyed the base.Basically it amplified his power.

Articuno Orb:
Team Magma took a shot at creating an orb this time.It was perfect.It controlled Articuno,and it didn't turn the controller evil.However,Team Aqua came to still it.When they battled,the orb was lost,and Articuno was free.

Articuno Blade:
A sword that was created by Articuno while he was under control of Team Magma.The blade was created when Articuno fired an ice beam at a mountain.Articuno then tackled the mountain and the blade was created.

Zapdos Blade:
Zapdos and Articuno created this blade while battleling.The blade was reated from pure energy instead of an ice mountain.

Moltres Staff:
Moltres was captured by Team Aqua,but instead of trying to make an orb.They wanted a weapon.They made Moltres fire off attacks until the energy formed a sword.They ended up with a staff,and Moltres ended up flying off with it.

Kyogore Cannon:
A cannon developed by Team Rocket.They took a piece of skin off of Kyogore's wing and fused it with the cannon.The cannon may be one of the most powerful weapons,especially since it is long range.

Groudon Claw:
The Groudon Claw was made from skin as well.This weapon however is not long range.Since it goes on your hand anyway.It is still stonger than the Kyogore Cannon though.

The Entei Crown:
A crown that gives whoever wears it the power to use fire.Human or pokemon.If it is a pokemon that uses fire,the fire power will amplify it.

Suicune Crown:
It has the same effect as Entei Crown,except it gives the user water power.

Raikou Crown:
You guessed it,power of lightning.

Mew Two's Armor:
Made out of Mew Two's skin,this armor gives the user the ability to tap into the power of any pokemon they think of.It also protects the user,and it is almost inpentrable.

Mew's Spike:
A spike also made out of skin.This spike acts like an anttena(don't know how to spell)but instead of recieving sound or sound waves,it recieves power that charges up the body.It can even be used to bring someone who died recently back to life.

Lucario's Diamond:
Gives the wielder the ability to fight like a legendary pokemon.

Lugia's Diamond:
Gives the wielder ability to control weather.

Arcalico:
Arcalico isn't a weapon at all.It's a legendary pokemon that has been sealed in the Earth since the beggining of time.This pokemon is only revived when all the items are retrieved and placed in the core of the Earth.The items will combine and create the pokemon.Only then will the trainers be able to stop the war.

name:(duh)
sex:(male or female)
pokemon:(these are the pokemon you already had,1-3)
legendary pokemon:(the legendary pokemon that you get)
looks:(how you look)
personality:(how you act)
other:(optional)

my sign up:
name:Ken Sienta
pokemon:Hitmonlee(Kicker),Feraligator(Fang),Snorol ax(Danger).
legendary pokemon:Groudon
looks:A black button up shirt with a white t under it.Jeans.His hair is black and goes down to his shoudlers.Blue eyes.
personality:Laid back.Except in battle when his fierce personality comes out.He never gives up until he achieves his goal.
other:nothing.

People who have joined:
Jaden0527(Ken)
Xaitan(Xaitan)
Fiery Houndoom(Ember)
SpazzedOutRayquaza(Philip)
player slayer(Jordan)
Entei 3000(Lorielle)
silent pokemon master(Jayten Yuki)

(I forgot to say.The legendary pokemon can now use any attack of their choosing,but that type of attack can still be that pokemon's weakness.Also,if the items are used on the pokemon,legendary or other wise,they can become obsessed with power)
Name: Jackson
Sex: Male
Pokemon: Snorlax, Blastoise, Charizard
Legendary Pokemon: Suicune
Personality: Quiet, easily irritated, wears a white polo shirt, tan shorts and white shoes, tall , and little angry is left out of something
Other: .....

Jaden0527
10-22-2006, 02:52 AM
GaryEX-Accepted.Except I think someone else has a suicune,so change that please.

Great news everybody,I can start now.YAY!!!!

Fiery Houndoom
10-22-2006, 08:04 PM
does this mean no one else is allowed to join?

Jaden0527
10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
No it doesn't.Lots more people can join,but they'll just catch up to what ever we're doing in the rp,since it started anyways.

GaryEX-It doesn't really matter to me wich region iys from,as long as you have one.

GaryEX
10-23-2006, 12:16 AM
GaryEX-Accepted.Except I think someone else has a suicune,so change that please.

Great news everybody,I can start now.YAY!!!!
Alright, let's see how about Regigigas, it is new to the 2 new games Diamon and Pearl, but if not Regice as my rare pokemon!

Fiery Houndoom
10-23-2006, 03:55 PM
No it doesn't.Lots more people can join,but they'll just catch up to what ever we're doing in the rp,since it started anyways.ok kewl...i just invited my friend to join

Fiery Houndoom
10-23-2006, 10:19 PM
im going to go ahead and apologise ahead of time for any stupid questions i will ask. im very new to roleplaying on this site:oops: (im not new to RPing in general though:wink: )

Draconic_Espeon
10-23-2006, 10:28 PM
Name: Erik Kurokawa

Pokemon

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa135.png

Luke the Jolteon
Luke is one of Erik's most trusted Pokemon, and most powerful. He's got a very no-nonsense additude, and believes the war was started over trivial reasons and intends to put a stop to it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa024.png

Reeah the Arbok
Reeah is incredibly vain and hates all female Pokemon as a result. More than likely, this is why there are no more females in Erik's team. She's a relentless battler, a master a deception and quite capable with her powerful coils and fangs.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb157.png

Hiei the Typhlosion
Hiei is Erik's starter, and very laid back. Despite the fact that he doesn't much like to battle, he's great at it. Most water Pokemon would cringe at the sight of his powerful Flamethrower.

Legendary

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg145.png

Zapdos
Zapdos is in no way shape or form one of the 'human loving' Legendaries. In fact, he rather despises them, thinking of their capturing Pokemon as a form of enslavement. It went against every fiber of his being to ask one for help, but he did it, for the good of the world. Much to his surprise, he and Erik actually have quite a bit in common, and he might even be starting to like him...

Looks: Erik is tall and skinny, with sandy blonde hair and brilliant green eyes. He wears a variety of darker shades of bold colors, mostly dark green and blue.

Personality: Erik often seems quiet, but that's mostly because he doesn't enjoy talking to other people. He's reclusive, almost to the point of being shy, and is friends only with his Pokemon. Needless to say, he's not too happy about the fact that he's going to be trying to save the world. He's very intelligent, though, at least when it comes to creating strategies out of thin air and solving problems. If there's a crisis, and he seems quiet, don't bother him; he's probably on the verge of coming up with a way out of it.

Other: He's actually a member of Team Rocket it disguise! :eek: Joking, joking... Bet I gotcha there for a second, huh?

(I'm not sure how active I'm gonna be, but we'll see... I'm just glad my Zapdos wasn't taken! *hugs spikey Zapdos plushie*)

Fiery Houndoom
10-23-2006, 10:34 PM
Name: Erik Kurokawa

Pokemon

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa135.png

Luke the Jolteon
Luke is one of Erik's most trusted Pokemon, and most powerful. He's got a very no-nonsense additude, and believes the war was started over trivial reasons and intends to put a stop to it.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa024.png

Reeah the Arbok
Reeah is incredibly vain and hates all female Pokemon as a result. More than likely, this is why there are no more females in Erik's team. She's a relentless battler, a master a deception and quite capable with her powerful coils and fangs.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffb/dpffb157.png

Hiei the Typhlosion
Hiei is Erik's starter, and very laid back. Despite the fact that he doesn't much like to battle, he's great at it. Most water Pokemon would cringe at the sight of his powerful Flamethrower.

Legendary

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg145.png

Zapdos
Zapdos is in no way shape or form one of the 'human loving' Legendaries. In fact, he rather despises them, thinking of their capturing Pokemon as a form of enslavement. It went against every fiber of his being to ask one for help, but he did it, for the good of the world. Much to his surprise, he and Erik actually have quite a bit in common, and he might even be starting to like him...

Looks: Erik is tall and skinny, with sandy blonde hair and brilliant green eyes. He wears a variety of darker shades of bold colors, mostly dark green and blue.

Personality: Erik often seems quiet, but that's mostly because he doesn't enjoy talking to other people. He's reclusive, almost to the point of being shy, and is friends only with his Pokemon. Needless to say, he's not too happy about the fact that he's going to be trying to save the world. He's very intelligent, though, at least when it comes to creating strategies out of thin air and solving problems. If there's a crisis, and he seems quiet, don't bother him; he's probably on the verge of coming up with a way out of it.

Other: He's actually a member of Team Rocket it disguise! :eek: Joking, joking... Bet I gotcha there for a second, huh?

(I'm not sure how active I'm gonna be, but we'll see... I'm just glad my Zapdos wasn't taken! *hugs spikey Zapdos plushie*)

hi espeon:happy:...woa your appl. is much better than mine...in fact, i think i will go brush mine up a bit. if u don't mind me copying your style

Draconic_Espeon
10-23-2006, 10:38 PM
(Hi. Just so you know, there's a 4 word rule here. Every post must contain at least four words.

I don't make the rules, I just tell people about 'em so they don't get banned. :oops:

And no, I don't mind. I've started adding Pokemon descriptions to mine simply because a lot of the more advanced roleplays require them. That, and because it gives you a good place to start as far as Pokemon personalities go.)

Fiery Houndoom
10-23-2006, 11:18 PM
im done editing my appl. thingamajiggy if u want 2 read it:wink:

Draconic_Espeon
10-23-2006, 11:39 PM
It looks good! Do you know if the roleplay has started yet?

Jaden0527
10-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Yeah,it started,and you're accepted.

Lusitania
10-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Robert
arburn hair,brown eyes,blue jeans,and a grey shirt
kind-hearted,but can be spiteful and mean.He really sticks up for his freinds.
Swampert
Mew

Jaden0527
10-28-2006, 03:01 AM
Cipher Lord-You need three pokemon,and I think someone already has mew,so you need to change him.Sorry.Other than that,you're accepted.

Lusitania
10-28-2006, 12:25 PM
well,actully,in the rules you put 1-3 pokemon.and I have two including mew.
edit:someone has mew,i'll pick entei.

Jaden0527
10-28-2006, 05:00 PM
You need three and the legendary doesn't count.

Lusitania
10-29-2006, 05:26 PM
fine,swampert feraligatr,and ariados.