PDA

View Full Version : ToD - The Four Stones RP Discussion

Neo Emolga
10-25-2006, 01:01 PM
Discuss any details regarding the Four Stones RP in this thread. Just make sure that any details related to the other two RPs are kept in their own discussion threads.

Finch
10-25-2006, 09:09 PM
Aquas, you have a choice whether to show up for my speech or not. If you're stuck for a starting point then drop on by, we might be able to work on something. If you have a plan already then don't worry about it, just get on with whatever you're doing!

Wario
10-26-2006, 12:25 AM
Same goes for rocket. Except Reeah, who has to stay with me.

Lotad
10-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Meh... I don't need to really do anything with Delta Green because of... yeah, so I'm just gonna be plain RPing until I can encounter one of the other teams. ^.^

Dr Scott
10-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Just so you know Mi Low, the newest member of DG just signed up for the Four Stones ^^, now you have a friend!

Leoblaze
10-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Hey Gonzap do you want me to stay with you also? Cause Im in Pokemon Square I thjink I should have told you that. I'll post tomorrow when I have the time right now I have alot of Home work.

Lotad
10-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Just so you know Mi Low, the newest member of DG just signed up for the Four Stones ^^, now you have a friend!

I noticed, but he hasn't chosen a place to start up at... I was hoping he'd Jamacas, but I don't know if he will... :/

Dr Scott
10-26-2006, 01:16 AM
He's a pretty nice and agreeable person, why don't you PM him and talk about some kind of strategy or whatever you want to talk about? I'm sure he would agree / go with it.

Lotad
10-26-2006, 02:18 AM
He's a pretty nice and agreeable person, why don't you PM him and talk about some kind of strategy or whatever you want to talk about? I'm sure he would agree / go with it.

Meh... I will tomorrow, since I am not gonna further myself any farther.

Dr Scott
10-26-2006, 02:36 AM
=P Just a suggestion my good man, I'm just trying to help you out as much as I can without actually being in this RP. I feel I've got to at least try to help you out somehow!

And you know how to reach me if you ever want to, though you're never on AIM ... For me at least =P

With Regards,
Scott

Lotad
10-26-2006, 02:39 AM
=P Just a suggestion my good man, I'm just trying to help you out as much as I can without actually being in this RP. I feel I've got to at least try to help you out somehow!

And you know how to reach me if you ever want to, though you're never on AIM ... For me at least =P

With Regards,
Scott

:P I haven't been on, since well, I wallow most of my time on MSNM... ^^

Draconic_Espeon
10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
Wow, I didn't even realize this was here. :oops:

Same goes for rocket. Except Reeah, who has to stay with me.

Yeah, I'm kinda glad I waited for you to post first now...

And Leoblaze, unless gonzap says something specifically for you to do, I suppose you can kinda do what you want. Of course, you probably shouldn't take my word for it...

Leoblaze
10-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Wow, I didn't even realize this was here. :oops:

Yeah, I'm kinda glad I waited for you to post first now...

And Leoblaze, unless gonzap says something specifically for you to do, I suppose you can kinda do what you want. Of course, you probably shouldn't take my word for it...
lol I dont mind I was thinking of actually going with those who are in Pokemon Square.

*Edit*
you could follow us. And you can replace Garydos after the "incedent" Well, I've already said too much.
I like those incodents. That Xatu deserved his "accident" though.

Wario
10-26-2006, 10:24 PM
you could follow us. And you can replace Garydos after the "incedent" Well, I've already said too much.

Deathspector
10-27-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey Finch, you don't mind me brinign Ria long for the mission, do you? If you do, I can forget her, but if you don't she'll make a great tool for plot twists...XD

DS

Finch
10-27-2006, 10:21 AM
It's your mission now, go for it.

TVTMaster
10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
New guy on Delta Green. My character is going to immediately start traveling from Jamacas to Tanaska, so if Milos wants to meet up, he feel free to bunny my character a bit if he needs any help, since I'll be leaving Jamacas as soon as I get a chance to RP.

Lotad
10-30-2006, 12:54 AM
New guy on Delta Green. My character is going to immediately start traveling from Jamacas to Tanaska, so if Milos wants to meet up, he feel free to bunny my character a bit if he needs any help, since I'll be leaving Jamacas as soon as I get a chance to RP.

I'm busy in the Jamacas area, dealing with trying to get back the area leader Venusaur. If you need to know anything else, like what I plan on doing and such afterward, you can PM me...

My next RP post should be up sometime tomorrow... ^^

Dr Scott
10-30-2006, 01:13 AM
Look at that Milos!

TWO new DG's!

GO YOU!

Neo Emolga
11-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Okay, wow...

Only reason I haven't been posting is waiting for a Team Aqua response. DeoxysTrainer is already thinking of snagging the Autumn Stone from under rust, and if he does that... Team Aqua pretty much losses all chance of getting any of the stones, leaving DARK with three stones and Team Aqua with zero.

Not really sure how to fix this problem though, other than to "let" rust confont DT and see what becomes of it.

Dr Scott
11-16-2006, 04:15 AM
I know this isn't my spot. I tried to RP here, I just couldn't do it. It's not my thing ... And without Milos I'm just lost :-P.

But apparently rust is either dead or dying, because he hasn't been posting much in Crimson Dawn ...

Neo Emolga
11-16-2006, 12:10 PM
I know this isn't my spot. I tried to RP here, I just couldn't do it. It's not my thing ... And without Milos I'm just lost :-P.

But apparently rust is either dead or dying, because he hasn't been posting much in Crimson Dawn ...

Well, he did mention there was a lot of work at school he was getting and they really might have overloaded him with it. Either that, or he was grounded...

It's hard to run a RP without a villian though. We... really need him for both RPs...

Dr Scott
11-16-2006, 11:07 PM
If I have to I'll pull evil bastich out me bum, try to dream of what it was like when I played the evil character in KOTOR, and then go to kill some of my NPC's!!!

But only if we really need it ... The peace conference ... if all goes well it doesnt' all go well XD. But I'm talking in the wrong thread about this, I think.

SiberianTiger
11-16-2006, 11:28 PM
If I have to I'll pull evil bastich out me bum, try to dream of what it was like when I played the evil character in KOTOR, and then go to kill some of my NPC's!!!

But only if we really need it ... The peace conference ... if all goes well it doesnt' all go well XD. But I'm talking in the wrong thread about this, I think.

Well seeing as how there isn't to much activity in the Aqua corner at least from uor top guys, I guess it's up to me to be the evil Villain. Thankfully I've played, fable, both KOTORS, and Jade empire.

So which region should I ruin first?

~Isaiah

Shen
11-17-2006, 08:42 PM
DeoxysTrainer is already thinking of snagging the Autumn Stone from under rust...

Well, not entirely, Neo. I never planned on getting the stone easily, not without having to fight the Aqua's...and I've heard the kind of RPer he is. I don't really plan on posting more than once before rust posts again, but I've also got a long way to go before I get close to the stone, and I've got a couple of plot twists up ahead. So, this one won't go easily. A hefty price is in store.

So, then, until he's able to post again, will ST be the new villain wrecking havok on the world for rust?

TVTMaster
11-22-2006, 12:12 AM
Meh, I'm not in the mood to detail the intricatcies of how I'm gonna nab the Spring Stone, leaving only Autumn for Aqua. But if Aqua wants to stand a chance against the DG-DARK alliance, they'd better get cracking to steal the thing out from under me. And breaking through a giant Pathfinder camp. Mwaha.

Lord Celebi
12-02-2006, 04:14 PM
Ooh... Thanks for corrupting my stone and completely removing its powers over doors... Thats BS. Unlocking the door is a power that comes with the stone, and you can't just magically take it away...

Also, the Pyro Dragon wasn't greedy... He just wanted Humanity avenged :P

Knightblazer
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Well, revenge is a form of greed... he was greedy for revenge, yes? =X

Anyway, you only lose the powers over the door... you can still corrupt dear ol' Guardian Justine Of Courage if you make it it time - actually, a corrupted stone has its powers amplified, since you're ebil and all. =O

Knightblazer

Lord Celebi
12-02-2006, 04:18 PM
Well, revenge is a form of greed... he was greedy for revenge, yes? =X

Anyway, you only lose the powers over the door... you can still corrupt dear ol' Guardian Justine Of Courage if you make it it time - actually, a corrupted stone has its powers amplified, since you're ebil and all. =O

Knightblazer

He wasn't greedy for revenge, he wanted his species to be avenged, and to not die in vain.

Oh, yeah, but you guys are 00ber g0dly and crap... Plus, I still have some development to deal with by defeating Mewtwo and Deoxys, you can just sneak by and open the door :P

Knightblazer
12-02-2006, 04:21 PM
He wasn't greedy for revenge, he wanted his species to be avenged, and to not die in vain.

Oh, yeah, but you guys are 00ber g0dly and crap... Plus, I still have some development to deal with by defeating Mewtwo and Deoxys, you can just sneak by and open the door :P

Heh, if that's the case, then things will get pretty complicated for my little Mightyena... Also, Lucied's not fully the Twilight Guardian... you'll find out soon enough. ><; Let;s just say it has a something to do with TIME. XD

Knightblazer

Lord Celebi
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM
>_<

I'm tired of you mucking eith my property... Its like you give stuff, and then you take it away. First, you take away my key to my Guardian... Next you take away my guardian. Stop. Now.

Knightblazer
12-03-2006, 04:36 PM
No, no... I won't take away Justine from ya... I'm not THAT cruel. But then being awake at 1.40 in thr morning can do things to your brain...

Knightblazer