PDA

View Full Version : Johto-???-Hoenn

gold
06-15-2004, 06:31 PM
What's the episode before Hoenn alone about?
I think it's called "Gotta catch ya later!" or summat.
Can anyone tell me what happens in it?

KCash
06-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Basically Ash heads for Pallet Town alone because Misty has to leave the group to take care of the Cerculean Gym and Brock leaves cause he has some things needed to be done in Pewter. As Ash gets to Pallet, he fights Team Rocket and remembers that he's friends are always with him. That's pretty much all that happened, nothing special.

gold
06-16-2004, 01:48 PM
yeah, but can anyone tell me in detail what happened

Bandit
06-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Well if you watched more Pokemon and stopped making up stupid Kid muscle rps then you would know

KCash
06-16-2004, 04:33 PM
Well you should of said you wanted detail.. go here

Gotta Catch Ya Later! (http://serebii.net/anime/epiguide/johto/275.shtml)

Tamer Marco
06-16-2004, 06:36 PM
Well if you watched more Pokemon and stopped making up stupid Kid muscle rps then you would know Bandit... get a life. :rolleyes: If you didn't know he lives in England or another europiean place. They were still in the Jhoto saga when we started AG episode like 15. :rolleyes: He stopped making RP's like that if you didn't know. And if you don't remember.

Bashaamo don't blame it on nintendo, they didn't make the game, it was a japanese man so don't blame it on our superiors.

So don't talk about someone else when you practically have the same problem.

Bandit
06-16-2004, 09:27 PM
Okkkkkk, Dark Luddico, I know this is insulting but I think your a deranged lunatic, who should keep his nose out of other peoples buesiness and plus that Nintendo thing was ages ago, get away from my life.

LolJolteonMaster
06-18-2004, 02:47 PM
I hate to say it, but I agree with bandit on DL. Who does that?

gold
06-24-2004, 05:33 PM
Bandit... get a life. :rolleyes: If you didn't know he lives in England or another europiean place. They were still in the Jhoto saga when we started AG episode like 15. :rolleyes: He stopped making RP's like that if you didn't know. And if you don't remember.

So don't talk about someone else when you practically have the same problem.

He's right.
I am english.
Bandit, I didn't even get the channel which pokemon is on until the new advanced series was on.
And Kid muscle, I made ONE thread.
You're beggining to sound like raik, Old raik, not the new, slightly nicer one.
Marco, You're not a deranged lunatic.
You're nice-ish.

Raiko
07-03-2004, 09:31 PM
You're beggining to sound like raik, Old raik, not the new, slightly nicer one.

Hurray! :sweat: I assume you are referring to me?

Anyway, your lucky.
Here in Holland were still stuck at the Jotho episodes, and they keep repeating it over and over and over :susp:

Like as if that isn't bad enough, the reason they're doing that, is probably because they are translating the Hoeen-episodes into Dutch :sad:
They do it ratherly nice though, but ofcourse it could never compete against the original voices :neutral:

And here I am, still waiting for the Hoeen-episodes.. :frown:

gold
07-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I was talking about Boltage, raiko
(sorry if that sounded offensive). He's banned now.
Everyone calls him raik though.
Are you him?
logged into a new account?

Raiko
07-06-2004, 03:38 PM
I was talking about Boltage, raiko
(sorry if that sounded offensive). He's banned now.
Everyone calls him raik though.
Are you him?
logged into a new account?
So why does everyone call him Raik?
And nope, I'm just some guy who happens to have the luck of his reputation being destroyed, before he could even build one, thanks to some guy who happens to have a similair nickname and has been acting like a jerk (from what I've heard :sweat:
And no offence taken.

Crossfire Chaos
07-07-2004, 12:50 AM
They call him Raik because he used to have that username on the P-Boards.

gold
07-08-2004, 04:56 PM
could we get back onto the subject please?
no offence.

Bandit
07-08-2004, 05:32 PM
And F.Y.I Dark Luddico, I live in Ireland, so its nearly exactly the same. And don't even dare start making up funny irish leprechaun stories.

Tamer Marco
07-08-2004, 08:39 PM
And F.Y.I Dark Luddico, I live in Ireland, so its nearly exactly the same. And don't even dare start making up funny irish leprechaun stories.Then why did you say that?-_-

F.Y.I i'm fifteen percent Irish. So if I make fun of you being Irish i'd be talking about myself, now wouldn't I.

gold
07-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Bandit, calm down.
Stop being so quirky.