PDA

View Full Version : Help...? Gameshark issues.

Glitched
11-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Yes, I bought a Gameshark.... not for cheats, mind you. I'm an avid glitch researcher, and the only way to encounter a certain Pokemon glitch is through Gameshark. So, I ordered one used, found the code.... and I have no idea how to use it. It's for Gameboy. No manual. So who wants to help moi?

Missingno mystery
11-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Have you try'd looking at the guides on gamefaq.com? Also, once you've found how it works, and get some glitches, go to the glitch thread and report on your findings :wink: .

bigbadblaziken
11-03-2006, 09:31 PM
well u got to ut the game in the cheat system type in code and activate it then start game but dont take anything out and just play as if the game shark is not there and u should get your glitch

Nonstop
11-19-2006, 09:54 PM
Boo game sharks! boo cheater cheater pumpkin eater

Elmo's Heaven!!
11-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Boo game sharks! boo cheater cheater pumpkin eater
Aw, shut up. She didn't ask for flaming!

I'LL tell you how to do it.

1. Insert GS and PKMN game into slot.
2. Power on.
3. Find your game, and select it.
4. Either press 'select' or 'start' and put in a code.

I hope I helped you, but I think I probably didn't.

Tory vs Meaty II
11-27-2006, 03:35 AM
Yes, I bought a Gameshark.... not for cheats, mind you. I'm an avid glitch researcher, and the only way to encounter a certain Pokemon glitch is through Gameshark. So, I ordered one used, found the code.... and I have no idea how to use it. It's for Gameboy. No manual. So who wants to help moi?

Well, I wouldn't do any cheat to the R/B/Y game, they easily screws up.

setting_sun24
11-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Hmmm i dont usually reply in some issues but hir wee goo again in system failure :happy: as a gameboy user and emulator R/B/Y even G/S/C if you use Game Shark it may affect ur Save game like ur data has been erased but its up to
to decide ^_^ its not a crime to use game shark i use game shark to caught celebi in crystal bcuz i didnt catch up in promotion in our town by nintendo
so i cheat but i trade some of the pokemon i get from my cousins :happy: and spam Nonstop dont act like a you had than no mistake :neutral:

Tory vs Meaty II
12-02-2006, 07:52 PM
Hmm..., I never sharked a G/S/C game before.