PDA

View Full Version : D/P Attacks.

RedRoninMan
11-05-2006, 02:29 PM
What are your favorite new attack(s) introduced in the D/P generation?Heres my top three...

3. Stone Edge- Pretty much a rock type cross chop. Now I can teach my aerodactyl a good rock type move that does more than 75 measly damage :/
2.Focus Bomb- Definetly teaching this to my raichu. Finally can take out those pesky rock and steel types without having to switch to venusaur or starmie :)
1.Thunderfang- My arcanine can finally take on water types and win!

Syas
11-05-2006, 03:47 PM
What are your favorite new attack(s) introduced in the D/P generation?Heres my top three...

3. Stone Edge- Pretty much a rock type cross chop. Now I can teach my aerodactyl a good rock type move that does more than 75 measly damage :/

Great addition to the game here.

2.Focus Bomb- Definetly teaching this to my raichu. Finally can take out those pesky rock and steel types without having to switch to venusaur or starmie :)

Only thing to watch out for here is the 70ACC

1.Thunderfang- My arcanine can finally take on water types and win!
Keep in mind that with the Physical / Special split, this could either be a decent addition to Arcanine, or a waste of a space. Depends on your Arcanine. It also needs to be mentioned, that without STAB, you will find few Water Types you can OHKO with 65 Power. Just an FYI, switching to that forementioned Raichu and using Thunderbolt would have a Power of ~142, more than twice the damage, and Raichu won't fall to one Surf if he DOESN'T OHKO :)

My Favorite new move is Psycho Cutter. Medicham gets a Physical Psychic move with High Crit Chance... it's so beautiful it makes me want to take a picture. :pirate:

silent pokemon master
11-05-2006, 04:15 PM
mine would be flare drive or time roar my two favourite pokemon moves(i think you can guess them my pokemon)

Kenny
11-05-2006, 08:45 PM
I like all of the new Bug moves like Somersault, Bug Upheavel, and Scissor Cross. Before, there were no good Bug moves at all, except Megahorn and Silver Wind.

Pichufan4
11-05-2006, 10:30 PM
I love the new Steel Move Luster Cannon, i like the bug moves like scizzor cross (props for Scizor), Fire Fang (this helps Flareon out a lot!), I like Tide, and i like Discharge. My favorite move is Fire Fang for my Flareon!

Espeon EX
11-05-2006, 10:53 PM
I love all the new attacks. I like how lucario has that one move thats real cool.

Lord Voldemort
11-05-2006, 11:55 PM
I like the 3 fangs. They have awesome effects

Espeon EX
11-06-2006, 12:30 AM
I know like fire fang, ice fang, and thunder fang. They sound like real cool moves.
And they're good moves.

SteelArson
11-08-2006, 04:40 PM
my fav attacks have to be

luster cannon
summersault
scizor cross
blade test
pulse bomb
new superpower
new outrage
shadow drive
dust shoot

so many good moves

Kenny
11-08-2006, 09:11 PM
I like Pulse Bomb, too. It does 90 damage and never misses.

Jack of Clovers
11-08-2006, 09:22 PM
I like Feather Rest. It provides another option for flying Pokemon to remain in the game longer. And it's nice to see a different type with Recover abilities other than Psychic.

And I like the idea of Dust Shoot, an equal to Hydro Pump and Thunder. Though, I'd still prefer the favorable Sludge Bomb over it.

~Jack~

Lucavi
11-08-2006, 10:21 PM
Aside from what has been mentioned already, i really like the concept of Dragon dive

silent pokemon master
11-08-2006, 10:26 PM
i like dark pulse as well looks' sweet

Legendary Wolf
11-08-2006, 11:32 PM
i like dark pulse as well looks' sweet

The three fangs are copies of the three punches anyway mine is diffenetly scissor cross

Syas
11-08-2006, 11:41 PM
The three fangs are copies of the three punches anyway mine is diffenetly scissor cross

Except that they do less damage, have slightly less accuracy and can cause flinching in addition to the standard Type Condition (Par, Frz, Brn)...

I am a big fan of Guard Swap also, that alone is worth losing the punches for Zam.

Kenny
11-10-2006, 08:24 PM
I like how some of the moves got stronger, like Outrage and Fly.

RedRoninMan
11-11-2006, 03:19 PM
We finally have some cool grass types moves. I really like energy ball and leaf storm.