PDA

View Full Version : Olsen Twin: Eating Disorder

Scorch Ry
06-25-2004, 06:18 AM
Well, I have just found out that the Olsen Twin, Mary-Kate, has an eating disorder. I haven't noticed it, until I saw pictures. They are both skinny, but people say that Ashley ate more than Mary-Kate would. Mary-Kate wouldn't eat with her family, which gave questions in the families' heads.

Then, to make things worse, many adults had to eat with Mary-Kate in her High School. They said, "She was just too skinny." Now, I understand about those jokes...they weren't playing at all. What are your feelings about this action? This is an important chit-chat concerning about a celebrity, so please don't make any fun and talk what you think honestly, yet with maturity.

KCash
06-27-2004, 06:14 AM
This is hilarious... for some reason, my dad and me were just talking about this. Ha, so anyways, I think its kinda funny that she has an eating disorder. She's always been fine.. well 'they' have always been fine. I don't think anyone should ever do that to their body. Your made how your made. And plus, food is a great thing and I don't know who would want to give it up :silly:

Kenny_C.002
06-27-2004, 03:54 PM
What's the type of eating disorder that Mary-Kate's having anyway? Like is she anerexic (dont' ask, I can't speel), or is it a different eating disorder where she just CAN'T eat very much (if at all)?

Scorch Ry
06-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Well, some said that she would wear one of those red bracelets, saying she was a proud anarexic. Those bracelets usually remind people not to eat for quite a few days. ^_^. All in all, KCash is right. You shouldn't abuse your body like that. It's only killing yourself and heartbreaking your family.

PokemonElite2000
06-28-2004, 12:13 AM
What's the type of eating disorder that Mary-Kate's having anyway? Like is she anerexic (dont' ask, I can't speel), or is it a different eating disorder where she just CAN'T eat very much (if at all)?
The news reports says she's anorexic. The publicist said Mary-Kate "entered a treatment facility to seek professional help for a health-related issue."

Not exactly shocking, it sure looked liked it. Hopefully, she'll recover sucessfully. Anyways, for those that haven't read the news about, here it is: http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/22/people.olsen.reut/index.html

Scorch Ry
06-28-2004, 02:01 AM
Yes. Hopefully, she will learn that it was killing herself and she will recover. It was very surprising until I saw photos. Ashley is skinny, but was gaining a few pounds. People say that Mary-Kate was trying to keep her weight under control, which surprised me once more. Chao! Chao! Chao!

Chris
08-02-2004, 05:44 AM

I heard a rumor that she was doing drugs and that she was in drug rehab, not anorexia rehab.

caligal0224
08-16-2004, 06:16 AM
I heard a rumor that she was doing drugs and that she was in drug rehab, not anorexia rehab.

I believe she is having trouble with drugs and eating...

Chris
08-16-2004, 06:24 AM
I believe she is having trouble with drugs and eating...

Yeah, I think it's a combination...

JoshE
08-16-2004, 01:54 PM
You know what they say.

You either:

Live to eat.

or

Eat to live.

:tongue:

Chiki
08-20-2004, 11:34 PM
You know what they say.

You either:

Live to eat.

or

Eat to live.

:tongue:
lol! haha

Anyway, as you probably all know by now, it's her addiction to Cocaine...

I feel so bad though...looking back when she was very young on Full House (I LOVE THAT SHOW!)
You'd never guess that she'd grow up with problems like this...

I wonder how John Stamos (Jesse from Full House) is reacting to all of this...because he knew Mary-Kate and Ashley closely in real life

Tamer Marco
08-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Eh, it's not anirexia. Mary-Kate's on Cocaine. Even though Tabloids lie a lot I seriously believe it.

Kenny_C.002
08-21-2004, 04:06 AM
Well it's not all that uncommon for celebreties to be addicted to drugs, but she's barely 18 tho...such a promising 10-20 more years before actually having to go...

Scorch Ry
08-21-2004, 04:20 AM
Wow, so was Mary-Kate in there for drugs or an Eating Disorder? So many rumors, which one is real?

Satou
08-21-2004, 06:55 AM
I also heard it was drugs. And goodness, is she ever SKINNY! O_O;;

Ethier way, it's awful.

Tamer Marco
08-22-2004, 04:13 PM
I think she's on some kinda therapy right now. Even her sister says she's on drugs. :neutral: I bet she's been a addict for years.

liquid crystal
08-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Bah, Drugs? I haven't heard that one before (but it doesn't supprize me, lol).

Oh, and to end the stupid misconseption: Anorexia/Bulemia (however you spell 'em) are diseases. It's not the person's fault; you don't blame a cancer patient for having the disease. It's just how there brain is wired—they think they're fat all the time. =/

Kenny_C.002
08-29-2004, 05:09 AM
Well Drug addictions usually start with a concious decision to start. I do hope MK will get better tho, since quite frankily their sex appeal came from there being 2 identical twins (blondes, cute face, okay bodies, fits most male fantasies from that perspective). You know, half their market are the perverted people (quite frankily I'm not as attracted to them as Michelle Branch...darn hotness Michelle Branch is...).

Chiki
09-01-2004, 05:20 PM
I do hope MK will get better tho, since quite frankily their sex appeal came from there being 2 identical twins (blondes, cute face, okay bodies, fits most male fantasies from that perspective)I read somewhere that they aren't Identical, but fraternal twins

Kenny_C.002
09-02-2004, 03:04 AM
That would be truly strange. Since it's very difficult for non-identical twins to look that similar. I'm not saying it's not possible (I mean, that's cool.), but I'm guessing they look identical enough to fit the "twin fantasy". lol