PDA

View Full Version : Search of Nature

Blue-
12-09-2006, 03:27 AM
So far, Pokemon life has been peaceful as trainers catch Pokemon, Pokemon fight for trainers. But recently it has been the other way around. Any and all Pokemon started to turn on their trainers and attack them, ever since ten shamans created the 21 legend stones.

These stones controlled the legendary Pokemon they were connected to, while any trainer who found a stone could control the legendary. Because the stones were so valuable, the shamans hid them in the far corners of the world. There were seven chosen trainers, handpicked by destiny, to find and control the legends.

Because of these stones Pokemon were acting strange. The Pokemon want to restore balance to the world, thus trying to find these stones and destroy them. But the legends, even though they want to, cannot destroy the stones because the shamans took parts of them; feathers, scales, that sort of thing, and mixed the DNA samples with a regular gem so that the holder could hence wield them.

It is your job to find the stones, restore balance, and stop the shamans from destroying human kind! (Okay, that last part wasn’t true. xD) All the shamans had deceased years ago so it’s all up to you!

Here is the list of stones and their legendary correspondent:

Life stone/ Celebi
Space stone/ Deoxys
Crystal stone/ Suicune
Volcanic stone/ Entei
Thunder stone/ Raiku
Rock stone/ Regirock
Steel stone/ Registeel
Ice stone/ Regiice
Wish stone/ Jirachi
Fang stone/ Rayquaza
Ground stone/ Groudon
Wave stone/ Kyogre
Rainbow stone/ Ho- oh
Silver stone/ Lugia
Flame stone/ Moltres
Storm stone/ Zapdos
Winter stone/ Articuno
Joy stone/ Mew
Clone stone/ Mewtwo
Twin stone/ Latias
Dragon stone/ Latios

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 08:38 PM
( Change title to Search of Nature - Sign-ups still open! )

Fliss walked around Pewter city, she had allready beaten the gym leader twice. She Was Bored. she went into the Muesum and payed The £50 Fee. she looked at the fossils. " Did these Fossils really used to be pokemon? " fliss asked herself.

Blue-
12-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Why am I so dumb? Okay, this isn't really a sign up, I'm just a really big ***.

Lordmad11
12-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Why am I so dumb? Okay, this isn't really a sign up, I'm just a really big ***.
{Don't Take it Out on yourself, it was just a mistake. We all have our mistakes sometimes :biggrin:}

It was another one of those days. The sun shone on Felicia's back as she walked down the dirt path. The air was warm yet for some strange reason Felicia felt cold. Her Typhlosion, Hunter, strode besides her and she felt her pokeballs in her brown coat pocket. They all usually made her feel safe but for some strange reason they didn't. Quickly Felicia stopped she looked around. Hunter looked at her puzzled he opened his mouth,

"Shh, Stay quiet" Whispered Felicia sharply.

Typhlosion sank back down. The flames on his back grew stronger as he looked around. There was a rustle in the trees high above. Clouds began to form overhead dimming the suns rays. This happened all to fast and this time Felicia felt it. She felt the eyes boring into her back. She smiled a smirk, something was playing a trick on her she though as rain began to pour from the black clouds over head. Straightening her back she held her hands.
Pokemon or Human, they are going down.
Felicia thought wildly. She turned sharply around. Typhlosion ran to her side.

"Flamethrower!"

Felicia shouted the command. She pointed her finger to where the bush had shook. Rain plastered her face and her hair stuck to her shirt. But she didn't care. What ever was up there was going to come down.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
( your not a ass :crackup: )

Fliss walked up the stairs, admireing the rare stones steven had collected. she looked at a space shuttle. She then walked into another room where a little girl was crying and her father was ignoreing her.

Leman
12-09-2006, 10:04 PM
( your not a ass :crackup: )

Fliss walked up the stairs, admireing the rare stones steven had collected. she looked at a space shuttle. She then walked into another room where a little girl was crying and her father was ignoreing her.

Aren't you supposed to have eight sentences? Anyways:

Jimmy was outside of his hut enganged in a feirce battle with his sister.
"Ralts Use Clam mind!" comanded Jim.
"Pursuit! Grovyle," yelled Em.
Ralts used her Psychic powers became more relaxed while boosting her special attack. Grovyle charged at Ralts; his claw was purple ready to strike. When Grovyle got close enough to stike Jim yelled, "Hidden Power!"
But Ralts had diferent plans. Instead of Hidden Power she unleashed a Thunderbolt which Grovyle barely felt. Grovyle's Pursiut collided with Ralts knocking her back about fifty feat. She landed in the Bushes and Jim raced of to get her.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Fliss looked around the room, nothing apart from the too humans, heck she could draw on the walls if she had to. " Rosemary Spruce up this room with Magical leaf! " Fliss yelled.

Ketchup
12-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Twin eyes glanced down at the below surroundings. Blazing eyes of an angered sky roared through the face of a young adult. Even in the calm morning, there was nothing but spite in the heart of this Hero. It was moreless hatred and rage that drove him further. They were his fuel, his passion.

"We head out..." the serious toned boy spoke, "We're leaving for Kanto."

"I've seen it all in this region. From the ports of the Sailors to the temples of the Monks." he continued, then drew into a deep pause, "This country bores me. I desire to prove myself to those idiots who threw me out of their life. I refuse... to watch."

Footsteps of leather turned, as the boy, Jacop Winston, turned away from the cement balcony which he stood along, into the darkened rooms behiund him, into an abyss of golden wonders. No, it wasn't a wonder. It was a nightmare of a world he wished would be gone.

"Alakazam, Banette." he ordered, "We'll head through the Forest just south of Goldenrod, then fly it from there. Flygon couldn't travel through that excuse for charcoal, so until then, we'll have to walk.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Fliss left the room, returning her rosemary, the kid stopped crying as the room was pretty. she left the building and sat on a bench.

Kaze
12-09-2006, 10:42 PM
OOC: Meh, I usually don't like roleplays where the different people's characters don't interact; I'll bring Takumi in when I can. I'll post tomorrow... And Espeonlover, please post at least six sentences. I don't know why you join every roleplaying thread without giving it any effort whatsoever.

espeonlover
12-09-2006, 10:45 PM
OOC : Stop being mean to me.

IC : Fliss Scretched her arms and legs. she let her skitty rest on her lap.

Kaze
12-09-2006, 11:05 PM
OOC : Stop being mean to me.

IC : Fliss Scretched her arms and legs. she let her skitty rest on her lap.

OOC: I'm not being mean; I'm trying to help, believe it or not. Snowball Sunday clearly stated in the rules that there be at least eight sentences. Please, put some effort into your posts. Instead of posting choppy sentences sprinkled in different sections, put it all in one post. You don't need to post every minute after someone else does. There's no point in it if you aren't going to describe a little more what your character is doing, thinking, etc. Crealow put it very well in the Search of Nature discussion.

On a less...uh...evil note, I'm going to post now. ^^ It's going to be very bad, I must warn you...

IC: Takumi glanced around and closed the green notebook that sat in his lap, sticking the pencil in the spiral for later. He had felt rain dripping onto his hand and the pages with sketches all over them. The boy ran his hand through his slightly spiked brown hair and stood up. Dang, where is Len? he wondered angrily, his dark emerald eyes seeking out the small tan shape of the Sandshrew. He had let the Ground-type out of his Poké Ball for a little while so that he could get some fresh air; only minutes before the day had been warm.

Thunder rippled through the black clouds and rain glittered as it fell onto the bright green grasses. Seeing that lightning was streaking through the sky, he stepped away from the tree root he sat on and ran past the clump of trees. “Len, come here!” he shouted. “Len, where are you?”

He thought he saw the hard hide of the sand mouse shown through some bushes. Although his tough skin insulated him from electricity, the Sandshrew would be in trouble if the vegetation he hid in caught on fire. He thought about sending out his loyal Banette, but he spotted the small Pokémon hiding up in a tree, leaning over a branch with fear in his dark eyes. “Len, come down here,” Takumi shouted. The Sandshrew’s sharp claws continued to grip the bark as if he was afraid to come down. He probably was.

“Flamethrower!”

Takumi heard someone ordering the attack and ran toward the tree where Len stood. Flames licked at the leaves through the falling liquid and caused the Sandshrew to tumble down the wood and into a clump of bushes. Crying in fear, Len ran through the rain and tumbled accidentally into a Typlosion and his trainer. The small rodent stared up at the girl fearfully and took a few steps back. His trainer ran through the foliage and stooped to pick him up, before noticing Felicia.

“Er... Hello,” he greeted as he held the Sandshrew. He had never seen a girl with so many flames on her clothes, and guessed she was a Fire-type fanatic by this fact and the Typlosion standing at her side. He stroked the tough hide of his Pokémon and flashed her a smile. “Sorry about that...”

Leman
12-09-2006, 11:11 PM
Jimmy raced into the forest with Grovyle andd Em behind him. He found Ralts lying in the bushes unconcious. He picked it up and quickly grabbed a Sitrus berry and fed it to Ralts who slowly regained conciousness and Jim sucked it back into his Pokeball.
"Im going to Pewter City. To the Pokemon Center to heal Ralts. Tell Dad," he said and then turned around and started to run. In one of the more dense part of the woods he tripped over a stone. He massaged his foot and picked up the strange stone. It was grey and had streaks of yellow that looked like lightning. Jim thought it was interesting and put it in his pocket and continued on. Once he made it to the Pokemon Center, he gave the pokeball to the nurse and let Jolt out of his Pokeball to keep him company.

Ketchup
12-09-2006, 11:18 PM
OOC: Meh, nothing decent to post until we actually start the RPG, just character introductions and sort.

IC:

The intertior of Goldenrod wasn't what it was expected to those who dwelled within it's walls. It was a cramped, busy city with that odd smell which you can never place. These were the slums in every city and in every town. It was almost pathetic to see this: A rat-hole city of nothing but hoods and child-molestors. For one of the upper-class to travel the streets was such a burden. The reputation of that family would be spat upon.

Even as Jacop Winston strolled through, completely covered in a thickened leather jacket, eyes watched him. One with clean, shining clothes was out of the ordinary in these parts. It was as if normal was abnormal. Either way, these lower-class apes were nothing to A Winston, nor his pure-breed Pokemon.

"The smells coming from these trash-picking idiots is starting to bug me."

"If you three could be outside, you'd wish you were inside those Pokeballs, unlike most times."

"...Burdens..."

"Still, I bet we'll all be happy once we're out of this Iron-prison."

Blue-
12-10-2006, 05:04 PM
OOC: I know. But at least I finished my form.

" Rudolph the red- nosed reindeer..." It was a clear afternoon and Sai was singing songs. It's so boring to travel, why do I even bother? Because of my Pokemon. Sai glanced down at Tara walking beside her.

" Whats wrong?" Tara asked in a bored tone. She swished her tail to slap Oliver's face. "If that was your problem, I've gotten rid of it." Oliver murmered some curses.

Sai chuckled and blushed, while sitting on a nearby log. She could hear voices in the forest, "Er... Hello... Sorry about that..." Sai made a beckoning motion with her hand to Tara and Oliver. They bounded over in two leaps.

"Who are you?" Sai asked the two strangers. There was a girl with flames on all her clothes, and a boy with spiky brown hair. " I'm Yu-," She broke off. " I'm Sai." For some reason Sai hated telling people her real name.

OOC: I know that was a crappy post. Just trying to introduce her. xD

Anorexic Snorlax
12-10-2006, 05:26 PM
OOC: That was a pretty good post.

IC:It was a cold morning in Rustboro City and Suki and Agathy were trying to get along. "UGH!" said Suki, quite frusterated, "Why don't you attack when I say, 'ATTACK!'? I try to be nice and what do I get in return? NOTHING!" "Don't worry, Suki," said a deeper voice, probably Roxanne, "We all have bad times with our pokemon, for you, well, you fight with Agathy all the time and maybe if you take the time to get along with her more often then you would be friends." Suki said nothing.

Later that day Suki met up with her old friend to have a battle. "Robert, use thunderbolt!" "Charmeleon use flamethrower!" As the attackes clashed, Roxanne was talking to Agatha. "Now you behave nicely towards Suki and she'll behave nicely towards you, okay?" "Murrk!" said a very unhappy Agatha.

OOC: That was a very bad post...

Tombi
12-10-2006, 06:10 PM
OCC: Whoo, we started xP

IC:

A slight breeze ruffled Tsunami's hair. Her eyes blinked slightly and her thoughts were drifting.
"Kyosan."
Immeidiately, her loyal and strong Umbreon appeared at her side.
"There has been a change in the winds..." She said half to Kyosan, half to herself.
"Bre."
Tsunami looked up, to see a girl sitting on a bench with a Skitty in her lap. She was singing softly to her Pokemon, and looked happy. Tsunami frowned slightly.
"Huh...?" The girl lookd up quickly, and, seeing Kyosan, squealed. She got up and raced over.
"Ohmigod, I love your Umbreon!" She giggled. Her fingers strayed to Kyosan's pelt. Tsunami immediately narrowed her eyes, but it was too late.
"BRE!" Kyosan jerked slightly and bit the girl on the hand. Blood slowly dripped down her fingers.
"OW!" She shrieked. Her skitty launched itself at Kyosan but he leapt backwards and launched an Ice Beam.
"CALL IT OFF!" Screamed the girl.

Lordmad11
12-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Felicia looked up at the trees where her Typhlosion, Hunter, had fired. They were smoking dark smoke and a trunk was black and charred. Felicia saw something fall. To small to be human she assumed it to be a pokemon. The pokemon fell in front of her.

She sighed as a Sandshrew head looked up to her. A boy came running out, grabbing the Sandshrew. She didn’t really bother to look at the boy. Hunter hissed at the boy and his pokemon. But Felicia held her hand in front of his face. He immediately backed away, but his eyes bore into the Sandshrew.
Felicia sighed,

“Hi”

She said it with a tone that was uninterested and bored. Shrugging her shoulders as the boy tried to apologise she sighed,

“No Problem, Umm… sorry for almost frying your Sandshrew…”

Felicia dug her hand into her pocket. He brown jacket blew around. The rain was slowly clearing but the mystifying pools of water still fell to the ground. She clasped her hand around the pokeball that held Black Out.

She turned around both hands in pockets.

“Come on Hunter”

But the Hunter didn’t budge. He stared at the boy and his pokemon, suddenly Felicia realised what he was going to do. Hunter was readying himself for another flamethrower.

“Save your fire power”

Felicia tried to remain calm. If Hunter fired at the Boy and his Pokemon he could hurt them and Hunter didn’t seem fazed.

Kaze
12-10-2006, 07:46 PM
OOC: Snowball Sunday, if you could, somehow introduce what species your Pokémon are. It makes it easier, since I can’t remember who is what off the top of my head... I should get to it after a few more posts of roleplaying, but...

IC: Takumi grinned nervously as the girl replied, and he let out a sigh of relief. He couldn’t help but notice that the Typlosion was staring darkly at Len. He let the Sandshrew drop onto the ground, where he chattered as if complaining about the rain. His sharp, broad claws clutched the denim of his trainer’s pant leg, and he stared back fearfully at the tall Fire-type.

Felicia began to walk away from him, and he frowned slightly at her attitude. He shrugged inwardly to himself. She probably was like this all of the time, and it wasn’t his place to question her. He was about to turn away, too, when Len suddenly growled. He looked down at the sand mouse, and then up at the flame weasel. The girl seemed to look slightly worried by this, and she warned, “Save your fire power.”

Len hissed and stood back up on his hind legs. His black eyes narrowed up at Hunter, and Takumi knew he was ready for a battle if it came to one. He lowered his hand to stroke the rodent’s ears, trying to comfort and calm him. Takumi just then noticed another girl with Pokémon, standing off to the side and greeting them.

“Who are you?” she asked, and then introduced herself as Sai. He grinned back, but faltered, and his green eyes shifted to the Fire Pokémon trainer and Hunter. Any reply was cut off by unease about what was going to happen next.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-10-2006, 08:10 PM
"Agathy!" said Roxanne, now very annoyed,"I am not being funny!" At least the train will be here soon!Thought Roxanne.

"That was some battle, huh, Robert?" said Suki. "Noc! Noctowl!" "I'm glad you enjoyed it, too! Now, c'mon, Julian!" "Skitty! Skittit!" The battle was over and Julian and Robert were playing in the grass, everything was right in the world. "Oh, that looks like the train." said Suki, "I better get Agathy...On second thought, I'll leave Agathy at the daycare center. Maybe they can teach her manners."

"All aboard!" The train to Pewter City was on it's way, when suddenly it stoped in a strange forest. "Oh shoot! Where are we now?" grumbled Suki under her braeth. "I'm sorry, we might have a slight technical difficulty. If you would just wait for about nineteen minutes-" "Nineteen minutes!" yelled Suki, "That's outragous! I paid a good amount of money for this trip, and this is what happens? Being stuck in a forest nobody knows about and expecting to get out in nineteen minutes?" "Calm down, Ms.! We're doing the best we can!" "Well try harder!" This yelling went on for about ten more minutes, then finally Suki was ordered to leave.

When out of the train, Suki noticed two trainers with thier pokemon."Um, hello? Is anyone there?" Although Suki knew that the people probably wouldn't answer back, she still tryed.

Crealow
12-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Ayo, a small, weak male teenager, had been gliding on his Tropius, Pomona, for the past several hours. He had managed to block out of his mind all of those horrible, frightening memories of his life with his parents, for the time being, and simply relax as the winds carried him along the leafy wings of his Pokemon as they drifted the day away. He sighed contently. Everything seemed fine, completely and utterly fine.

Reaching behind, Ayo gently petted another of his Pokemon, a Leafia named Pallav. The cat-like grass-type rubbed against Ayo's hand, purring warmly. She (Pallav) was doing amazingly well for having been flying for so long. Unlike Pomona, who's very revolved around flying, Pallav's existence was more grounded, both literally and figuratively.

Turning his attention back toward the front of his veritable Poke-jet plane, he looked down in his lap. Here lay Ayo's third and final Pokemon: a sleeping Bellossom, named Ume. Ayo could only giggle at his napping companion. He could never understand how Ume could sleep in just about any situation. Day or night, rain or shine, if she (Ume) felt like sleeping, she would.

Ayo's personal musings were interrupted, however, by a sudden burst of speed on Pomona's part. Her long, thick wings started to beat faster and faster. Her direction shunted immediately from a near horizontal course into a diagonal dive, straight for the forested area below.

"Pomona, what are you doing!?" Ayo managed to screach just before they reached the tree line.

Pomona's eyes were narrowed, and she was panting hard. It was apparent that she had spotted something on the ground that had caught her short attention span.

Ayo wouldn't have to wait very long to find out what his Pokemon had seen, for in a few seconds they were diving through the trees, his world becoming one of many shades of green. Ayo, Ume, and Pallav all cried in shock as they went through branch after branch, barely avoiding being knocked off. Pomona merely grunted happily.

Within moments, they had reached Pomona's destination. Ayo saw a flash of red before Pomona, never having been very good at landing, skidded to a halt just beyond a group of trainers.

The impact of the fall hurled Ayo, Ume, and Pallav from Pomona's back and onto the grass. The frenzied Tropius was unphased as it tromped, joyously, over to a weasel-like creature, grunting happily, enchanted by the flames on the Pokemon's body.

"Oh...man...my head..." Ayo groaned, rubbing his sore cranium. His vision was blurry for a few moments, but it settled back to normal in enough time for him to realize that Pomona had, quite uncerimoniously, taken them from the air and to the ground in a silly effort to gaze at some kind of fire Pokemon.

After making sure Ume and Pallav were alright, he ran over to Pomona. It was at this point that the fact that there were several other people, with Pokemon, hit Ayo like a brick wall.

"Geez...I'm sorry, everyone...My Tropius...I don't know what's gotten into her...." Ayo mumbled shyly to the group, shifting his glance from his feet to a guy with Pokemon that Ayo recognized as a Sandshrew, a flame-covered girl who appeared to be the Tyranitar's owner, a girl with an Absol and a Poochyena, and a final girl who didn't appear to have any Pokemon with her.

Ayo then rummaged through his burlap sack, retrieved a green ball from it, and attempted, unsuccessfully, to return Pomona into the contraption, pushing at every inch of the ball and shaking it to no avail. His pale cheeks turned scarlet from embarassment, and his eyes began moisten in frustration as he repeatedly tried to get his enamored Pomona back into this pokeball.

He was clearly not used to social settings.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 01:19 AM
Takumi glanced over at another girl as she approached the group. Just great... he thought, shaking his head inwardly. He usually didn't complain when it came to company, but so many trainers in one area was getting a little unusual. He watched the desert rodent shift his gaze from the Typlosion, if hesitantly. Len was staring up into the sky with gaping jaws. He had caught sight of the Tropius as it swerved and began to dive toward the forest.

The boy barely had time to leap out of the way as the large Grass- and Flying--type dove through the branches and landed just past them. Len, in fright, had leapt onto his trainer's shoulder and clutched the sleeve of his black jacket to steady himself. Takumi watched a boy stand up from the crash site as the Tropius trotted gleefully over to stare at the flames around the Typlosion's neck.

"...Huh?" was all Takumi managed to utter as the boy finally walked over and tried, unsuccessfully, to recall his Pokemon. He blushed and continued to fumble with the sphere. Cocking an eyebrow, Takumi looked back over at Felicia to see her reaction. He could tell that her Pokemon wasn't too fond of others -- at least, he assumed this thus far.

The Sandshrew, terrified, finally leapt down onto the ground and stood still. He cast a suspicious glance at the two canines, the weasel, and then the tall winged dinosaur. He sprang to hide behind his trainer's leg again.

OOC: :P Sorry for the bad post... ><

Blue-
12-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Sai's absol, Tara, guarded her from the man who had just crashed to the forest floor. Sai burst into laughter as the boy tried to return his Tropius. She noticed the rare Leafia and Bellossom who had fallen to the ground.

"Can I help you?" Sai asked awkwardly. The buzz- cut and dirty finger nails weren't the way to impress an aquintance. Tara leaped next to Sai in a protective manner and growled in a frightening tone. "Stop it Tara!" Tara yelped at Sai's fiery gaze. She walked up to the boy and said, determined this time, "I can help, if you let me. "

Oliver took this as a time to flirt. While Sai and Tara were talking to the strange trainer, he jogged towards the beautiful Bellossom. "Hello, may I help you Madam?" He asked sweetly. The foolish Poochyena didn't wait for the answer, and hoisted her up in a barbarian manner. Sai was shocked at Oliver, but ignored his idiocy. He deserves one of Tara's slaps!

"Tara!" Sai shouted, pointing at Oliver,"Get him." With those simple words, Tara raced off and bit the Poochyena on the rump.

"Yen!" Oliver yelped, and slumped next to Sai.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-11-2006, 01:46 AM
Suki was noticing that all these trainers had their pokemon out and she felt embarassed."Um, go Julian!" shouted Suki. Julian jumped out and quickly introduced herself to everyone. "Skitty! Skit-Skit!" said Julian when she met Oliver. Oliver gave her a glare and Julian knew that they weren't meant to be.

"Dude!" shouted Suki to the trainer, "Watch where you fly! I'm going to need advanced medical treatment!" Suki was right, she twisted her ankle and everyone noticed."Julian, teach this guy a lesson." The pink furball rushed off to bite the man, when the Oliver tackeled her to the ground. "Hey, girl!" shouted Suki to Sai, "What's up with your pokemon? It's trying to hurt my Skitty!"

The girl didn't answer. AGHHH!!! thought Suki, but as this went on, Agathy was still in the faraway town of Rostboro, where Roxanne had her hands full.

OOC: Very short and bad, I know.

Kaze
12-11-2006, 02:16 AM
"Skitty! Skit-Skit!" said Julian when she met Oliver. Oliver gave her a glare and Julian knew that they weren't meant to be...

The pink furball rushed off to bite the man, when the Oliver tackeled her to the ground. "Hey, girl!" shouted Suki to Sai, "What's up with your pokemon? It's trying to hurt my Skitty!"

The girl didn't answer. AGHHH!!! thought Suki, but as this went on, Agathy was still in the faraway town of Rostboro, where Roxanne had her hands full.

OOC: You were powerplaying (I think here they call it bunnying) SS's trainer and Pokemon, by taking control of Oliver and Sai. SS gets to decide how Oliver reacts to Julian, etc... I'm not trying to be mean; I'm just pointing it out.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-11-2006, 02:19 AM
OOC: Sorry.:oops: I fell like a bad guy now... On second thought, I am a bad guy for doing that! I brokew a rule!:eek:

Kaze
12-11-2006, 02:22 AM
OOC: Sorry.:oops: I fell like a bad guy now... On second thought, I am a bad guy for doing that! I brokew a rule!:eek:

OOC: It's okay. ^^ Everyone messes up sometimes.

Blue-
12-11-2006, 02:33 AM
I forgive you, Snorlax. ^^

Leman
12-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Jim was waiting for his Ralts to be tken care off. Jolt was outside of his pokeball doing all sorts of tricks with his electric powers. Then Jim remembered the odd stopne he found. He took it out of his pocket and showed it to Jolt.

"WHat do you think this is?" he asked.

Jolt thought for a second. then he said,"Jolt, Jolt, Jolteon!" which probably ment: "Looks like lightning."

Before Jim could reply the Nurse said,"You're Ralts is all better now."

She handed him a pokeball and he left. On his way out of the City he saw a crazy person riding a Tropius slam into the bushes. Jim raced into the forest to help them if they needed it.

Crealow
12-11-2006, 04:53 AM
((OOC: Your post was fine, Kaze! :smile:))

The girl’s laughter made Ayo feel even more embarassed, if that were possible. Now beginning to sweat, he wondered if he ever should have left home. I’m inept, incapable of the simplest tasks… Ayo mentally berated himself.

That Absol should be growling. I shouldn’t be here. I never should have left my home…. He continued to beat himself up over this slight blunder on his part.

At this time, Pallav had decided to join him, moving between his legs, in and out, rubbing her head against him. This was her way of saying, “He’s mine! Don’t touch!” Her soft touch was reassuring, encouraging him to accept the help that was offered by one of the girls.

“Umm….I would like….some help. I just…I just can’t seem to work this Pokeball. It’s new…a friend just gave it to me.” Ayo, looking at the girl that had offered him much-needed succor, managed to spit out, cursing both his speaking ability and the jade sphere in his trembling hand.

Timidly, he handed the Pokeball over to her.

Just as he let go of the ball, Ayo could only sigh. Another person was joining the party, seemingly at a very rapid pace. Ayo absolutely hated large groups of people.

Ume, Ayo’s Bellossom, had managed to fall back to sleep in the sparse moments between the harsh landing and the current time. Dreaming peacefully, she wasn’t aware of the Poochyena that approached her. She was very aware, however, when it decided to hoist her to her feet in a barbaric fashion. She may have had a rather childish demeanor and infantile sleeping habits, but she was not a push over. Her first reaction to this unwelcome disturbance would have been to sprinkle some lovely sleep powder directly into that dog’s big nose. Unfortunately for her, though, the Poochyena was quickly chastised and returned to its owner’s side immediately. Ume was left, very awake, curiously examining these other Pokemon around her, most of which she’d never seen before.

One, in particular, caught the blossom Pokemon’s dark eyes. It looked like a goldish-brown mouse, and it was clinging to its trainer’s back at the moment. Intrigued, for Ume had never seen a Pokemon like this before, she drifted fluidly over toward it.

“Hello, friend. I’m Ume, a Bellossom. Who are you?” She introduced herself in the language of Pokemon, bubbling with joy.

Lordmad11
12-11-2006, 05:42 PM
There were so many trainers know coming into the forest. Hunter looked startled as more and more pokemon began to appear, the flame on his back began to burn stronger but not out of aggression, no he was scared. He stepped back and turned around looking to Felicia for help.

Felicia gave Hunter a stern look. The gathering of too many people sometimes broke Hunter’s hard personality. The Tropius didn’t help as Hunter neared the end of his temper. Hissing he looked up to the sky, a burst of flames shot up wards from the Typhlosion’s mouth. It covered the sky before dieing out and falling back to earth as dead embers. Hunter began to hiss wildly at the Tropius in front of him. He advanced forwards.

Felicia shrugged her shoulders and went up to Hunter’s side. She withdrew the hand that held Black Out’s Pokeball. Black Out would be the only pokemon that could calm Hunter down.

“Save it Hunter”

Felicia gave a sharp glance in Hunters direction. But Hunter didn’t stop. He gathered up his strength and used a Tackle in the direction of the Tropius, Felicia sighed and looked on as Hunter went speeding forwards. If it got out of hand then Felicia would stop it.

{Hmph that was a bad post}

Kaze
12-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Takumi looked around and found a log to sit on near the edge of the clearing. He took his seat and was about to beckon his Sandshrew over to him, but the Ground-type was too busy watching as the beautiful Absol sprang toward the small, gray Poochyena to deal him a sharp bite. The flower-like creature that had been hauled up looked sleepily around and picked him out.

"Hello, friend. I'm Ume, a Bellossom. Who are you?" she asked Len excitedly after coming over. Len fidgeted with his claws, almost as afraid as the Typhlosion staring around at the gathering of humans. He smiled shyly and replied, since the Bellossom seemed to be the only Pokemon present that he wasn't afraid of. Usually, he was fine with any species; it was just that there were several predators, and he was confused as to why.

"My name's Len. I'm a Sandshrew." He looked over at the Tropius continuing to stare at Hunter's flames. He asked Ume tentatively, "What's going on?" He, too, was shy of large gatherings of people and wanted to know the reason for it, to reassure himself that he would be fine.

Takumi, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy it. He wasn't spoken to, but he just sat back and watched all of the action around him. The boy's wide green eyes shifted from person to Pokemon to person again, as if trying to decide who exactly to launch into conversation with. For the most part, everyone was being quiet. He hated quiet; there had to be someone talking.

Suddenly, Hunter the Typhlosion started to hiss. He charged in the direction of Pomona, but his trainer held a Poke Ball, ready to either recall him or send something else out. Takumi involuntarily wrapped his fingers around Sanuye's container in his pocket, watching the reactions of the others.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Too many people were here now, and Suki felt small, being the youngest, she felt quite scared. "Um..."said Suki to Sai and Ayo, "I'm sorry for snapping at both of you, I just get short tempered in crowded places like here." She was right, for the forest was getting too full and it seemed really quiet.

"Hello," said Robert to Ume in pokemon language, "My name's Robert. What's yours?" Robert seemed to be flirting with the blossomy Bellossom.

"MURK!!!" shouted Agathy back in Rustboro. "Murk! Murkrow! Mur-Murkrow!" "Settle down!" yelled Roxanne, "Behave yourself!" I wish that another train would come with atrainer wanting a murkrow! thought Roxanne, Maybe I'll just call the hotel that Suki's at.But as you know Suki was not at a hotel, nor pokemon center, she was in far off Viridian Forest.

Suki felt lonely, not knowing anyone there and not really wanting to meet anyone, but then she saw a sniney thing. A stone maybe.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 12:03 AM
Suki stared as the sun went down. Robert was in the tree next to Ume, while Julian was sleeping in Suki's lap.

OOC: I'm really, really sorry and I'm not trying to pick on you, but...have you noticed the situation at hand? I don't think that we can fast-forward just yet, since we have this whole "Hunter's gonna kill Pomona" thing. >< *pokes Typhlosion and gets hand bitten off*

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 12:07 AM
OOC: I'm really, really sorry and I'm not trying to pick on you, but...have you noticed the situation at hand? I don't think that we can fast-forward just yet, since we have this whole "Hunter's gonna kill Pomona" thing. >< *pokes Typhlosion and gets hand bitten off*

Well, can't you just plant backwards in your post? Or I'll just change the post completely. >/_\< Old man who's mad.

Leman
12-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Jim and Jolt burst out of the trees into a clearing. THere more people and non-wild pokemon in this clearing than he had ever seen inside of the forest. THere was girl who's clothes were cowered in flames trying to subdue her Typhlosion who she called "Hunter". "Hunter" was obviously trying to kill the large Tropius he saw fly into the forest. By the Tropius tropius was an extreamly thin trainer with a buzz cut looking very worried for his Tropius. There was a Poochyena, Bellossom, and a Sandshrew all huddling in a circle talking. There was another tall boy standing quietly surveying the scene. There were two other girls standing there talking. One had an Absol at her feet. Everyone was staring at him.

"Umm. Hi." he said nervously.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 01:42 AM
OOC: Sorry, everyone if I sound too strict and evil. >< I'm seriously not trying to be mean... I'm just used to being yelled at by powerplaying with I was an rp n00b...and used to yelling at others when I had my own roleplay. *sighs*

Where's SS? Crealow and I are waiting for her to post...

Leman
12-12-2006, 01:43 AM
OOC: Sorry, everyone if I sound too strict and evil. >< I'm seriously not trying to be mean... I'm just used to being yelled at by powerplaying with I was an rp n00b...and used to yelling at others when I had my own roleplay. *sighs*

Where's SS? Crealow and I are waiting for her to post...

what does OOC mean? ive never seen it before.

Crealow
12-12-2006, 01:45 AM
((OOC: * * * Will be used to indicate shifts between narrating Pomona, Ayo, and Ume, if only for my own convenience. It makes the post cleaner. Or maybe I’m just crazy. :smile: ))

Pomona grunted appreciatively at the extra-special fire show she’d just been given front row seat to. She stomped her huge feet merrily on the ground as the glowing embers danced back down to the ground. Too captivated by the dazzling flames the Typholsion was producing, she didn’t pick up on the Fire-Pokemon’s seething, frustrated anger.

She was still laughing when the burning brute charged forward, hitting her square in the chest. The force of the blow knocked her back a few paces, dazing her for a moment, though Pomona remained on her feet. The power of the Typholsion’s attack succeeded in disillusioning the chlorophyll-covered dinosaur from her awe. Acting purely on instinct, Pomona threw her front legs up, preparing to bring them crushing down in a Body Slam attack on this hurtful Pokemon, her previously joyful mood replaced with a much more animalistic one.

Fortunately for everyone involved, however, it was at this moment that Ayo, sweat running down his back when it was in fact a rather cool day, jammed his thumb as hard as he could at the green pokeball in his hand. An olive, spiraling beam of crackling energy shot like a gun from a hole that immediately appeared in the sphere’s front, scoring a direct hit on Pomona’s chest milliseconds before her massive legs would have rammed into the Typholsion. Her form shifted nearly instantly into a glowing, olive silhouette, morphing into an amorphous mass of pure energy before it shot back into the sphere in Ayo’s hand with the speed of a bullet. The Pokeball vibrated, but thankfully stopped its movement after a few long moments.

Ayo’s small shoulders sank in a long, nervous sigh at the pernicious confrontation that had just been narrowly avoided between Pomona and the flame-weasel. Almost gasping for breath, he first turned to the girl who offered her help to him.

“Th-thank you. I-I don’t know wh-what went wr-wrong with Po..Pomona, my Poke..poke…my friend.” He clearly stumbled over that last word, eventually settling for an easier word to pronounce, friend.

Next, his nearly empty gray eyes shifted toward the flame-bathed beauty who’s Pokemon had attacked his own.

“I’m v-very sssss-sorry for my Pomon-mon-a. She’s been too curious for her own g-good, recently. I-I don’t know wh-what’s got-gotten into her.” Ayo apologized, offering an explanation that he himself didn’t truly believe. The Typholsion had clearly attacked Pomona first, but Ayo thought it better to not make a fuss about things. It would only lead to trouble.

Pallav, Ayo’s Leafia, purred confidently, still rubbing herself around her master’s petite legs.

“Ah…what a nice name, Len.” Ume’s violet flower petals rotated in a circular motion as she spoke, synthesizing a soft, sweet lullaby. Ume paid no attention to it, seemingly unaware of her musical creation.

“I’m very, very pleased to meet you.” Her soft voice was almost at a whisper, yet her words were incredibly clear.

"I’m not really sure what’s going on. I was flying with Ayo, my trainer, and then I remember waking when that dog pulled me up from the ground. Do you want to be friends?” She continued soothingly, serenely. Her switch in topics felt like the most natural thing in the world to her. People could always use more friends…

The blossoming beauty simply giggled when an owl who called himself “Robert” introduced himself.

“I’m Ume. I’m pleased to meet you, Robert.” were her few words to the Noctowl. She found brown birds interesting, but not as interesting as golden mice. Her attention drifted languidly back to Len. Ume waited patiently for his reply.

Kaze
12-12-2006, 01:59 AM
OOC: leman000, "OOC" means "Out of Character", which means that you're adding a comment that's not a part of the rp post. Likewise, IC means "In Character". ^^ Prepare for another horrible post, as it is late, I am bored, and I have no muse...

IC: Takumi continued to sit and watch, averting his attention only when another trainer appeared, but he ignored him as the Typhlosion slammed into the Tropius. The winged dinosaur was thrown backwards and, enraged, she reared back to attack. Before she had a chance to, her form was zapped into the green Poke Ball that the other boy finally got to work. He heard him stutter as the Leafia weaved between his legs comfortingly.

Takumi smiled, not unkindly, and approached Ayo cautiously. "Are you okay?" he asked him in concern. He guessed the thin boy was just very shy and nervous. His grin broad and friendly, he stood and looked at the girls for a brief moment. He felt inclined to flirt but decided against it and stared at the ground, his arms clasped behind his back.

The Sandshrew covered his face with his paws when he saw Hunter charge Pomona, but he peered through his claws to see that the Tropius had returned and that everything, at least for now, was under control. Meanwhile, a tall Noctowl had approached the Bellossom and was speaking to her in an almost flirtatious manner. One of the Ground-type's ears twitched at this, but he turned back to Ume, blushing when she said that she liked his name.

Len collected himself an instant after and listened to the soft sounds drifting from the flowers rotating on her head. He yawned and smiled sleepily at her and her explanation. When she asked if they could be friends, his dark eyes searched her face for an instant before averting to the ground. "Uh-yuh," he mumbled unclearly. He swiftly added, "Of course we can." He looked over at the Leafia and cocked his head, then looked suspiciously at Robert. He had never trusted anything with talons and beaks.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Robert was still dazing at the bollosem, when he heard a, "I'm Ume. I'm pleased to meet you, Robert." He started to lose sense, but he quickly gained it back when the golden sandshrew threw him a look of suspision.

Suki observed the stone more carfully, then, out of nowhere, Julian bit her! Suki sucked her hand, while her ankle started to hurt even more. She tried to call back Julian, but Julian was too nimble and Suki couldn't aim right. Julian eventually stopped what she was doing and quickly kicked the stone away.

Robert was giving dirty looks at Len, when he saw Suki fall down. He quickly flew to Suki and drilled a peck into Julian. "Noc-towl! Noc-noc?" Suki didn't answer and Julian didn't realize what she did, and was, in a way, hypnotized.

"What!?" said Roxanne in shock over the phone, "What do you mean she's not at the hotel?....Yes....Uh huh....Right....Her train broke down?!....Yeah, bye." Roxanne was now feeling very worried. Agathy, however, knew where Suki was, and was on her way to find her.

On her way, Agathy found a group of altarias with their baby swablus. "Oh good morning, darling," said an altaria to Agathy,"You're flying quite fast. Maybe you would want a race with one of us?" Agathy quickly accepted and won in less than two minutes. "Nice try," said Agathy with an evil smirk.

Agathy was begining to see the outline of Pewter City and the forest next to it. Based on brilliant senses, Agathy swooped in and perched herself on a tree.

Blue-
12-12-2006, 02:57 AM
Sai started blushing more furiously than before, "Umm... your wel-lcome." She choked out. For a brief moment, Sai knew that Ayo was her friend. "I'm really sorry about Oliver, he thinks himself as everyones leader. " Sai pointed to the sorrowful lump of fur beside her.

Oliver swiftly crawled away from his trainers side and surveyed the situation. There was a muscular Typhlosion, a timid mouse, a rare Leafia, a brown Noctowl, and many others. Hmm, who shall be my victim? The poochyena sneered at this thought, and padded towards an innocent skitty.

"Hello, my name is Oliver. " He introduced himself proudly. Hopefully she didn't see my sulk.
----

Absol crept away silently in the bushes. She despritely wanted to apologise to the bellossom , Ume. "Hi, I'm Tara. Can you forgive me for hurting you?" She asked this quietly to Ume, she was so embarrased. "I hope we can be friends."

OOC: Sorry for the short post, rough day, we all have them.

Leman
12-12-2006, 05:10 AM
The people ignored him. THat was good he didn't like people. Jolt suddenly felt quite power ful being the third largest of the group. He did not like the Typhlosion because of it's flames. Jolt hid behind Jims legs thinking that that would help him. Luckily for Jolt Typhlosion was just as scared as Jolt. Then he spoted the Lefia he had never seen any pokemon that evolve from Eevee before so he was curious. He quickly sprang up her.

He said, "Hey I'm Jolt. How come you sort of like me? You're not a Jolteon. Did you evolve from an Eevee too? Jim told me that Eevee evolves into many different pokemon but I've never seen any."

Jim followed Jolt and Kept an eye on him. He wanted to make shure he wasn't attacked, but he kept his distance.

Lordmad11
12-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Hunter hissed again as he took a few steps back. He was on all fours and the flame on his back was growing intense. Hunter saw the large pokemon rear up in front of him. But suddenly he saw a flash of light and the Tropius disappeared. Hunter looked around suddenly aware of the people watching him. He was fine when battling but when he wasn’t… Hunter hissed again before scurrying back to Felicia.

-------

Felicia was ready for him and drew out his pokeball, returning him in a shot of red light. She sighed before dropping Hunters pokeball into her pocket and taking out Black Out’s. She wasn’t going to be the only one without any pokemon out so she drew out Claw’s as well.
Felicia threw out the two pokeballs, a large Arcanine and a sturdy Pidgeot appeared before her.
Felicia sighed, she felt a pang of loneliness inside and as she watched the pokemon play she sighed heavily again.

--------

Arcanine resorted to making some friends. He wondered over to a group of pokemon, three to be exact. He wondered up to Leafia who was talking in the group. He calmly walked into there discussion and began to talk. He didn’t notice that they were already talking, his calm nature taking over.

“Hey, I’m Black Out”

The Arcanine’s smooth voice drifted over the group. To the humans around it would have sounded like calm growling, but to other pokemon it sounded like words floating on a cloud high above. Black Out looked around him, noticing a Sandshrew and a Noctowl; he sat down calmly next to the Leafia surveying the surrounding area.

--------

Claw took to flying the skies, he perched himself high on a branch of the charred tree where Hunter had fired earlier. To everyone it seemed like that had happened an eternity ago. Claw Hooted wildly as he saw Black Out and he flew over a tree behind them. But Claw found no interest there so flew over to a boy holding a green pokeball. He was talking to Felicia but most of the words Claw did not understand.

-------

Felicia looked to the boy trying to apologise. She nodded her head in pure interest.

“It’s ok, it was mostly my fault anyway.”

Felicia apologised well this was a first.

Crealow
12-13-2006, 01:25 AM
((OOC: Just italicized phrases indicate things that other characters have said. Simply green words show what Ayo is saying. However, both italicized and green words will show what Ayo thinks inwardly. Occassionally, I’ll use singular emboldened or italicized words to show emphasis. I know. I’m confusing. Lo siento. :oops:))

"Are you okay?" Takumi questioned.

“I’m fine, I guess. Th-thanks for asking. I ju-just don’t know what went wr-wrong with Pomona.” Ayo shifted the ball around in his hand, feeling a little awkward that his Pokemon now somehow fit into this baseball sized sphere. He settled for placing the pokeball into the burlap sack strung across his back.

Before he could properly introduce himself to Takumi, he heard a male voice from some distance away.

"Umm. Hi." Came the nervous greeting. Ayo turned to look, seeing another male; this one was tall and muscular with a mass of unruly black hair, standing with a Jolteon by his side.

Before he could respond to the newcomer, another voice called to him. Too many people talking… Ayo hated crowds, but he hated having to talk too much even more.

"Umm... your wel-lcome." "I'm really sorry about Oliver, he thinks himself as everyones leader. " Issued through the air from the girl who had offered him help with his pokeball.

But before he could reply to that, Ayo heard yet another person attempting to talk to him. “It’s ok, it was mostly my fault anyway.” were the flame-covered girl’s words.

There were way too many people trying to talk to him, and even more people whom he didn’t have the faintest inkling as to who they were. He stated simply, “It’s alright,” which adequately addressed both Sai and Felicia.

The weak teen then made an attempt of him own to introduce himself to the entire group, hoping this would spare him further explanation.

“Erm…everyone?” Ayo’s gaze went from one person to the next, “My name is Ayo. I’m…umm…that kid with the Tropius that just crashed here. What…what are you all everyone doing here in this forest, anyway? And…uh…who are you all?”

He waited nervously for their responses.

“Mmm…yes…friends…” Ume mused dreamily in response to Len. Her inky black eyes closed for a moment, soaking in the peacefulness of the moment. Her flower lullaby gradually transformed into a waltz. Her incredibly small body swayed back and forth in time with her song like a slow pendulum. She gave Len a grin, her eyes still shut.

"Hi, I'm Tara. Can you forgive me for hurting you?" The Absol had approached and started talking to Ume. "I hope we can be friends."

The Dark-Pokemon’s words cut through Ume’s recently resurrected peace like scissors through a ribbon. Her eyes shot open, but she didn’t let on that she was slightly perturbed. Instead, she smiled brightly, responding to the Absol with, “You are forgiven. I would enjoy being friends with you, Tara. What a lovely name. I’m Ume.”

Pallav had been perfectly content, wrapping herself in and out between her master’s small legs. The appearance of a yellow-ish Pokemon that looked mildly like herself was slightly intriguing.

"Hey I'm Jolt. How come you sort of like me? You're not a Jolteon. Did you evolve from an Eevee too? Jim told me that Eevee evolves into many different pokemon but I've never seen any." Was the apparent Jolteon’s introduction.

Without stopping her rubbing, Pallav replied back, calmly, “I don’t know why your sort of like me, stranger. I’m certainly not a Jolteon. I’m a Leafia. I did evolve from an Eevee, but that was long ago. I barely even remember what it was like. Eevees can evolve into Pokemon other than Leafias? Is that what you’re saying? Interesting… She purred her response.

“Hey, I’m Black Out” A huge red dog stated calmly.

“I’m Pallav. Pleased to meet you.” The Leafia said, still encircling Ayo’s legs.

Leman
12-13-2006, 01:38 AM
"Neat," said Jolt to Pallav. Jolt was curious about all these other pokemon. He had never seen any pokemon like them before. A large Arcanine had ambled over and said hi. ANother pokemon which Jolt thought was a realy big Pidgeotto was sitingin the tree. Jolt bounded back to Jim and told him about Pallav. Then went around looking at the other Pokemon. Jolt's curiousity was soon replaced by boredom. This pokemon weren't realy doing anything. So he went back to Jim and sat down next to him.

Jim was still watching all of the people wondering what they were doing here. "Maybe they're going to the Pokemon Leugue in the Indigo Plateau." he thought. They were just passing by. "I home they don't take all the berrys," he said to Jolt.

Blue-
12-13-2006, 02:23 AM
OOC: Great job everyone!:biggrin:

IC: "It's alright." Ayo had replied. He stood up and bravely introduced himself, "Erm everyone? My name is Ayo..." Sai didn't listen to the rest as she hunted down her Pokemon. I really should leave. She carefully rushed through the clearing.

----

" Thank you." was all the Absol said as two hands scooped her in a tight embrace. A pokeball clicked open, and Tara was enclosed in a dark tomb. Tara hated her pokeball, it was like being held prisoner to a demon, even if Sai was kind. Always being used for battle, squeezed inside a small sphere, was making Tara enraged.

She escaped from her pokeball in a red flash of light, her eyes a dark magenta. Tara sprang onto her trainer's back, retracting her claws, when suddenly she was confused and exhausted. At least Sai had taken it as a playful gesture... But there were still things unanswered.

espeonlover
12-13-2006, 04:09 PM
( sorry but im quiting, to much hassle )

Fliss or whatever hername was died, causeing her stone to crack in half.

Tombi
12-13-2006, 06:22 PM
( sorry but im quiting, to much hassle )

Fliss or whatever hername was died, causeing her stone to crack in half.
OCC: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?? I was waiting for you to post, as my entire post consistied of you being bitten by my Umbreon!! ARGH! I'm gonna have to re-do the whole thing now... please don't quit.

espeonlover
12-13-2006, 09:11 PM
OCC: Whoo, we started xP

IC:

A slight breeze ruffled Tsunami's hair. Her eyes blinked slightly and her thoughts were drifting.
"Kyosan."
"There has been a change in the winds..." She said half to Kyosan, half to herself.
"Bre."
Tsunami looked up, to see a girl sitting on a bench with a Skitty in her lap. She was singing softly to her Pokemon, and looked happy. Tsunami frowned slightly.
"Huh...?" The girl lookd up quickly, and, seeing Kyosan, squealed. She got up and raced over.
"Ohmigod, I love your Umbreon!" She giggled. Her fingers strayed to Kyosan's pelt. Tsunami immediately narrowed her eyes, but it was too late.
"BRE!" Kyosan jerked slightly and bit the girl on the hand. Blood slowly dripped down her fingers.
"OW!" She shrieked. Her skitty launched itself at Kyosan but he leapt backwards and launched an Ice Beam.
"CALL IT OFF!" Screamed the girl.

(( dont bunny my chari, can we start that scene again? ))

Kaze
12-14-2006, 09:52 PM
(( dont bunny my chari, can we start that scene again? ))

OOC: I know that all of this OOC stuff goes in the discussion thread for this, but Espeonlover, you've quit the roleplay. You need to post at least eight sentences. If you think that this is too much, and that you only need one small line for roleplaying, then you have the concept wrong and this rp is too advanced for you. :susp:"

Tombi
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
OOC: I know that all of this OOC stuff goes in the discussion thread for this, but Espeonlover, you've quit the roleplay. You need to post at least eight sentences. If you think that this is too much, and that you only need one small line for roleplaying, then you have the concept wrong and this rp is too advanced for you. :susp:"
OOC: The reason I 'bunnied' it (did I bunny it :susp:)was because you only post one sentence, when the rest of us... take Kaze for example... posts lots. You wont advance at all if you only do a sentence. If you quit, fine, but I will have to start all over again. Cheers for ruining it. >.<

Anorexic Snorlax
12-16-2006, 04:51 PM
OOC: Don't be mad, Tombi. You'll catch up with us, you're only in Pewter City.

IC:Robert was getting quite scared, now that evening was approaching and Suki was in desperete need of care. Julian was still figuring out what went wrong, when she saw the stone. That stone made me do whatever I did! thought Julian. "Robert!" Julian yelled, "It wasn't my fault! It was that rock's! Please, I'm begging you, believe me!" Robert sneered a most cruel sneer. "How could a stone control you?" asked Robert. "Well...It has weird markings on it, that sorta' look like a...a..." Julian stopped, not remembering what the pink stone resembled.

Agathy, still perched in her tree, knew exactly what happened. The stone, somehow, controlled Julian and made her attack Suki with the power of a lengendary monster. "It sounds very unlogical," said Agathy to a neighboring butterfree, "but I'm sure that, somehow, the stone posseses the power and joy of mew." The butterfree sit there in shock of how crazy she thought that Agathy was.

Suki was dreaming a very odd dream of what was happening in the forest. "Where am I?" she asked to herself, "Huh? What's this? Is it..a..a...a stone? I've never seen a pink stone before. Maybe..." Suki was begining to wake up and life seemed very very important to her.

Tombi
12-16-2006, 05:02 PM
OOC: Don't be mad, Tombi. You'll catch up with us, you're only in Pewter City.

IC:Robert was getting quite scared, now that night was approaching and Suki was in desperete need of care. Julian was still figuring out what went wrong, when she saw the stone. That stone made me do whatever I did! thought Julian. "Robert!" Julian yelled, "It wasn't my fault! It was that rock's! Please, I'm begging you, believe me!" Robert sneered a most cruel sneer. "How could a stone control you?" asked Robert. "Well...It has weird markings on it, that sorta' look like a...a..." Julian stopped, not remembering what the pink stone resembled.

Agathy, still perched in her tree, knew exactly what happened. The stone, somehow, controlled Julian and made her attack Suki with the power of a lengendary monster. "It sounds very unlogical," said Agathy to a neighboring butterfree, "but I'm sure that, somehow, the stone posseses the power and joy of mew." The butterfree sit there in shock of how crazy she thought that Agathy was.

Suki was dreaming a very odd dream of what was happening in the forest. "Where am I?" she asked to herself, "Huh? What's this? Is it..a..a...a stone? I've never seen a pink stone before. Maybe..." Suki was begining to wake up and life seemed very very important to her.
OOC: ... Can I sorta teleport to wherever Lordmad and Kaze Megami are, please?

"Kyosan."
"Bre."
Tsunami heard chatter and Pokemon cries. She looked up quickly and saw a group of Pokemon trainers with their monsters... a Tropius, Bellosom, Sandshrew, Typhlosion and many more. Kyosan twitched. Tsunami knew that he was eager for a fight. She smiled very slightly.
"Wanna go say 'hi'?" She asked Kyosan.
"Bre!" Kyosan walked strongly towards the pack of people and Pokemon, Tsunami following, smirking, behind him.

Kaze
12-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Takumi shook his head. It was getting extremely crowded now, with several trainers in one place, and he didn't know what to do. The boy was introducing himself, and out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw a Pokemon snapping at a girl. He turned his head in confusion. What's going on around here? he wondered, before the thin white shape of an Absol sprang for another girl.

"Wha--" he began, but he cut himself off. He guessed that the Absol was being playful, like the Skitty. All he knew was that the area was too busy for even him, a normally talkative person, so he walked over to his Sandshrew, who seemed to be receiving quite a bit of attention. He stooped to pick up Len, who chattered a farewell to the Bellossom he had previously been talking to.

"Let's go, Len," Takumi murmured to the sand mouse, who buried his face in his trainer's sleeve affectionately. The boy scratched his hand absently and started to walk off, hopefully unnoticed. The whole group were too busy in their own individual conversations, he guessed, so he walked away from them.

As the boy strode off, his footsteps quick and anything but silent, he failed to notice another girl and Pokemon approaching him. Len hissed suddenly, causing him to snap to attention and set the Sandshrew onto the ground. He looked up at the girl and offered her a slight smile. "It was kind of crowded over there," he mumbled to her, just for a chance to talk.

Meanwhile, Len wrinkled his ivory snout at the Umbreon. The sand mouse backed up again, waving his thick tail. Takumi took the gesture as playful, but the Ground-type was nervous again. He sprang up onto Takumi's back, clawing up his jacket until he draped himself over the boy's shoulder, where he could keep an eye on the black fox more easily.

Leman
12-17-2006, 11:28 PM
Assured that none of these people were hurt or going to do anything he started to leave the area. He let Spooks out of his ball to float around. About half way to his hut there was a large group of beedrill moving through the forest across him Jolt zapped them effortlessly with a powerful thunder bolt and kept moving. He wasn't going that fast so it took him a full hour to get back to the hut.

When he got to the hut Em's Butterfree was in the trees and Grovyle was scampering on the ground. His father was and his Breloom. He remembered the peculiar stone. He took it out the grety stone with yellow streaks. Em took it and showed it to the pokemon. They all gathered around her. After examining it for a couple of minutes it started to drizzle and then rain and soon there was a thunder stoem. There was a echoing call from the sky.

"Gayoooooo," it screemed.

Then the pokemon began acting strange. There eyes turned red and they all screemed. Brelloom began headbutting Jim's father and he dropped Breloom's pokeball. Grovyle began slashing at Em who had already been paralyzed by Butterfree's stun spore. She dropped her pokeballs too. Jolt yelled and used a powerfull Thunder attack on all three of them while Spooks hit Jimmy with a psuchic attack.

Jimmy screamed in pain from the Thunder attack. He slumped to the ground. Next to Breloom's pokeball and recalled it. Jim's father layed there motionless. Jolt hit him with a quick attack knocking him near Butterfree's and Grovyle's pokeballs. He quickly recalled them. Em was not moving either. Spooks launched a Shadow Ball at him which hurt a lot. He recalled Spooks quickly before Jolt hit him with a Thunder Bolt attack. Jim screemed again. Jim looked up and saw a different Jolt with peircing red eyes. This looked evil and menacing. With the last few ounces of strength he recalled Jolt back into his ball.

The rain slowed. "Why did they attack?" he wondered, "Was it the stone?" He got up an looked at Em. She was not moving and here eyes wide open with shock. Jim slumped to the floor and fainted.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-17-2006, 11:51 PM
Suki was now awake, but she was not happy about what she woke up to. Rain, rain and more rain! "Ahh!!" shreaked Suki, "My clothes! Their getting all wet! Um, excuse me, sir, I know you're about to leave but could I come with you?" Of course, Suki was talking to Takumi who was almost already leaving.

"And that's what happened, I'm sure of it," gloated Agathy to the Butterfree next to her."I just wish I could help...What am I saying?! I hate Suki!" Agathy did a nose dive into the bushes next to Julian and Noctowl. Interesting, thought Agathy, Two pokemon arguing over who's right...Hmmm...I know what I can do! "Ahem," said Agathy as she stepped out into the clearing, "You two, stop fighting. Robert, Julian's right, the stone controlled her. Julian, Mew's after you. I suppose you should leave with Suki, but just don't tell her I'm here. 'Kay?"

Julian and Robert were arguing as fast as a mach punch, when an unexpected Agathy dropped down to set them straight. "Ahem,You two, stop fighting. Robert, Julian's right, the stone controlled her. Julian, Mew's after you. I suppose you should leave with Suki, but just don't tell her I'm here. 'Kay?" "Okay," said Julian still very shocked that she had won the argument. "Fine," said a very displeased Robert, he was displeased, not only for losing the argument, but having to go with Len would be pure torture. He hoped that Takumi would say no to Suki's want.

Tombi
12-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Takumi shook his head. It was getting extremely crowded now, with several trainers in one place, and he didn't know what to do. The boy was introducing himself, and out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw a Pokemon snapping at a girl. He turned his head in confusion. What's going on around here? he wondered, before the thin white shape of an Absol sprang for another girl.

"Wha--" he began, but he cut himself off. He guessed that the Absol was being playful, like the Skitty. All he knew was that the area was too busy for even him, a normally talkative person, so he walked over to his Sandshrew, who seemed to be receiving quite a bit of attention. He stooped to pick up Len, who chattered a farewell to the Bellossom he had previously been talking to.

"Let's go, Len," Takumi murmured to the sand mouse, who buried his face in his trainer's sleeve affectionately. The boy scratched his hand absently and started to walk off, hopefully unnoticed. The whole group were too busy in their own individual conversations, he guessed, so he walked away from them.

As the boy strode off, his footsteps quick and anything but silent, he failed to notice another girl and Pokemon approaching him. Len hissed suddenly, causing him to snap to attention and set the Sandshrew onto the ground. He looked up at the girl and offered her a slight smile. "It was kind of crowded over there," he mumbled to her, just for a chance to talk.

Meanwhile, Len wrinkled his ivory snout at the Umbreon. The sand mouse backed up again, waving his thick tail. Takumi took the gesture as playful, but the Ground-type was nervous again. He sprang up onto Takumi's back, clawing up his jacket until he draped himself over the boy's shoulder, where he could keep an eye on the black fox more easily.
Tsunami said nothing. The boy dropped his gaze and the Sandshrew dug his claws in tighter. Kyosan stared at the Sandshrew, his red eyes blazing.
"Bre..." He said softly.
Tsunami suddenly spoke.
"Up for a battle?" She asked the boy. A smirk played on her face, and Kyosan moved slightly, as if eager to fight.

Kaze
12-19-2006, 08:29 PM
The girl spoke suddenly as her Umbreon took a step forward. “Up for a battle?” she was asking. The boy was taken aback by her sudden request, and he looked over at the Sandshrew. The small Pokémon bared his teeth and hissed in alarm as the fox continued to stare. Takumi was puzzled; normally, his Ground-type Pokémon liked to pick fights, and wouldn’t shy away from one until he was physically hit. Len had become more fearful recently, and only a completely harmless creature—such as a Bellossom—would calm him down.

“I—” Takumi started, but he cut himself off and blinked as a raindrop fell into his eye. He suddenly heard someone else speaking to him, and he turned to see Suki. She was calling after him, looking wet and annoyed at the weather. He bit back his laughter and nodded, but suddenly his green eyes dropped to her injured hand. Turning away from Tsunami, he asked, “What happened to you?”

Takumi then looked back at the other girl, continuing to stare back and forth until he finally stared at the ground, awaiting an answer from Suki. Len continued to growl and finally sprang from his shoulder. He stepped into a fighting stance, completely unaware of the potential threat that Kyosan brought with the Ice Beam attack.

Anorexic Snorlax
12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Suki was running up to Takumi, when he asked her something. It was muffled so Suki didn't answer. "Did you hear what I said?" said Suki niely to takumi,"Would you take me to leave with you?" Suki now had a little crush on Takumi, for no boys in Rustboro were as nice as him, except for the one boy she had battled with earlier.

Robert was picturing all the bad things that could happen as Suki was running up, then, Robert started to get woozy when he heard a, "What happened to you?" Robert wanted to get Agathy to peck the nonsense out of Suki and, especially, Len, but he had given his word to Agathy to not blow her cover. Robert lay silently for a while, until rain buried him with water. He flew up and under trees, trying to find a dry spot, but he couldn't find any. Robert sat there with Julian watching Agathy bury a tunnel under Suki.

Julian was still having second thoughts about what she did to Suki. Maybe I should go apoligize, she thought, No. Julian sighed in a way most people sigh, triggering Robert to poke her in the back. "Be quiet!" he hissed, "I'm sorry," whispered Julian.

Agathy was digging a tunnel, well by digging I mean pecking, to Suki. Why does ground have to be so hard? thought Agathy, Why can't it be soft and fluffy as air? Agathy was making slow progress as she "dug" her way out of the forest hearing every word Suki and Takumi were saying, until, *step* someone stepped o the tunnel ground!

Blue-
12-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Rain fell from the sky in large drops, sprinkling the grass with dew. The dye in Sai's hair was washing out, so her hair was jet black. Sai loved the rain, so she pocketed her blue hat and twirled under the mass of droplets. Tara still looked bewildered, but crawled under an Oran berry bush.

Oliver had found a dry spot under a sycamore tree, watching his trainer twirl around, catching the water on her tongue. Sai's eyes sparkled with delight. All at once she stopped twirling. Something had landed on her palm. It was a large sky blue stone with a water drop carved into it. Did this fall from the sky? She beamed at her find.

Sai noticed Takumi and Suki talking. It was so obvious that Suki liked him. Sai blushed thinking of love. My parents never showed me any, leaving me alone in an orphanage... Sai never blushed about happy tidings, only sad memoirs. She looked at the stone shimmering and sparkling and fainted from it's power. Tara nudged her and howled, Oliver sat under the tree with loathing of the stone in her palm.

Tombi
12-20-2006, 06:53 PM
The girl spoke suddenly as her Umbreon took a step forward. “Up for a battle?” she was asking. The boy was taken aback by her sudden request, and he looked over at the Sandshrew. The small Pokémon bared his teeth and hissed in alarm as the fox continued to stare. Takumi was puzzled; normally, his Ground-type Pokémon liked to pick fights, and wouldn’t shy away from one until he was physically hit. Len had become more fearful recently, and only a completely harmless creature—such as a Bellossom—would calm him down.

“I—” Takumi started, but he cut himself off and blinked as a raindrop fell into his eye. He suddenly heard someone else speaking to him, and he turned to see Suki. She was calling after him, looking wet and annoyed at the weather. He bit back his laughter and nodded, but suddenly his green eyes dropped to her injured hand. Turning away from Tsunami, he asked, “What happened to you?”

Takumi then looked back at the other girl, continuing to stare back and forth until he finally stared at the ground, awaiting an answer from Suki. Len continued to growl and finally sprang from his shoulder. He stepped into a fighting stance, completely unaware of the potential threat that Kyosan brought with the Ice Beam attack.
Tsunami's cold eyes grew darker, and she smiled slightly.
"We like a confident opponent, don't we, Kyosan?"
"Bre." Kyosan rose his head to the sky. Rain drops pattered onto his pitch black fur, causing it to grow even darker. Rain hit his eyes and he jerked slightly, closing them and looking down. He opened them and his eyes glittered more ferociously than ever. He stared at the Sandshrew.

"You're tactics better be good," Tsunami spoked to the boy lazily, "Kyosan isn't a one to go easy." As she said those last words, a growl rumbled in the Umbreon's throat and it stood in fighting stance. Tsunami ran battle tactics through her mind, then remembered the other girl, Suki. She stared at her, her eyebrows down.
People don't know when to back off, She though ferociously. There was silence for a few more seconds, then suddenly...
"Kyosan, ICE BEAM!"

Anorexic Snorlax
12-20-2006, 08:00 PM
Suki was staring at Takumi, geusing he hadn't heard her, when the nearby woman shot a glare at Suki. "Kyosan, use ICE BEAM!" said the girl. "Takumi, watch out!" Suki tackeled Takumi to the ground as the ice beam nearly hit her. "What did you do that for?!" hissed Suki at the girl. "Robert! Come here and use night shade!!"

Robert was lazily laying down in the rain, when he heard Suki. "Robert! Come here," there were a few other words that were muffled, but still Robert flew off to Suki. "Yeah, Robert," said Suki with a smirk, "Now, use night shade, go!" With that command, Robert used a fierce night shade making quite a spooky sight when fused with the rain.

Julian sat quietly in the dryest place she could find thinking about Len. Ahh... thought Julian with a sigh, What a nice sandshrew...I can't believe that Robert doesn't like him. Julian was thinking about this for a while, when Agathy flew up and started to blabber about her beak. "Stop!" yelled Julian.

Agathy was in great pain. Her beak had broke and she was heavily panicking. "Ahh!!" she yelled, "Julian, oh Julian! This is terrible! I broke my beak! Get Robert, quick! He'll know what to do. Yeah, he's helped all the pokemon back in Rustboro. But, what is this? He's battling!? Oh no! What will I d-" "Stop!" yelled Julian to Agathy.

Kaze
12-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Takumi was staring at Len in surprise. The Sandshrew growled loudly and took a step toward the black fox. He ignored the rain pattering onto his hard pelt, and he bared his teeth again. Suddenly, the girl ordered an Ice Beam, and the boy froze. How does it know Ice Beam? he thought in panic.

As the white stream fired out of Kyosan's mouth, Len stumbled to the side in shock. He cried out in alarm but leapt and attempted a Slash attack at the Umbreon. However, while this happened the icy jet kept going. Takumi was ready to sidestep it, but suddenly the girl with the injured hand tackled him. He gasped, "What are you doing?" but the dark brown Noctowl had flew over. The dark shadows looming up around him, he guessed, was directed to the girl and her Dark-type.

"We were battling," he tried to explain, pushing himself to his feet clumsily. He looked down at his Sandshrew, who was running to hide behind his limbs and didn't care if his Slash attack had hit or not. He crouched in shock from seeing his foe using the Ice-type attack, and he looked up at his trainer in confusion. Takumi bent to stroke the sand mouse, and he flashed Tsunami a hesitant, nervous smirk.

"Call me a weakling," he shrugged, "but if your Umbreon has an impossible attack, it can't be a fair battle." He waved to Robert the Noctowl, hoping that his signal would call off the bird's attack. Takumi frowned and looked over at Suki, frowning. He couldn't understand her reaction to the Ice Beam; perhaps she thought it was directed at them. He felt heat rise to his cheeks, and he looked away in embarrassment and confusion.

Tombi
12-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Takumi was staring at Len in surprise. The Sandshrew growled loudly and took a step toward the black fox. He ignored the rain pattering onto his hard pelt, and he bared his teeth again. Suddenly, the girl ordered an Ice Beam, and the boy froze. How does it know Ice Beam? he thought in panic.

As the white stream fired out of Kyosan's mouth, Len stumbled to the side in shock. He cried out in alarm but leapt and attempted a Slash attack at the Umbreon. However, while this happened the icy jet kept going. Takumi was ready to sidestep it, but suddenly the girl with the injured hand tackled him. He gasped, "What are you doing?" but the dark brown Noctowl had flew over. The dark shadows looming up around him, he guessed, was directed to the girl and her Dark-type.

"We were battling," he tried to explain, pushing himself to his feet clumsily. He looked down at his Sandshrew, who was running to hide behind his limbs and didn't care if his Slash attack had hit or not. He crouched in shock from seeing his foe using the Ice-type attack, and he looked up at his trainer in confusion. Takumi bent to stroke the sand mouse, and he flashed Tsunami a hesitant, nervous smirk.

"Call me a weakling," he shrugged, "but if your Umbreon has an impossible attack, it can't be a fair battle." He waved to Robert the Noctowl, hoping that his signal would call off the bird's attack. Takumi frowned and looked over at Suki, frowning. He couldn't understand her reaction to the Ice Beam; perhaps she thought it was directed at them. He felt heat rise to his cheeks, and he looked away in embarrassment and confusion.
OOC: Does Night Shade actually affect Dark Types? If it does, then I'll edit this post.

Kyosan smirked lazily as the spooky attack came hurtling towards her Pokemon.
"Kyosan, walk into it." She said quietly. The fox started confidently towards the attack.
"Call me a weakling," Takumi shrugged, "but if your Umbreon has an impossible attack, it can't be a fair battle." He was waving to the Noctowl to call it off, but it was too late. Kyosan hit the attack.

Black curling waves writhed around his body, giving him the look of an aura around him. Tsunami grinned... and looked at the boy with her dark eyes.
"If a Pokemon is able to learn an attack... surely that must mean it is allowed to use it in a fair fight?" She smirked, tossing her hair back. It waved down her back and she frowned once more.

"Kyosan, freeze that stupid bird! ICE BEAM!"

Anorexic Snorlax
12-21-2006, 07:34 PM
OOC: Yeah, night shade effects dark types, but that's okay ((it makes the plot deeper!)).

IC:Suki was still trying to win the battle when Takumi said, "We were battling!" Suki felt very embarrassed that she had tackled him, but she could'nt stop the battle, for then the girl would laugh at Suki for days on end. "Robert, dodge that ice beam and use steel wing!" At Suki's command, Robert did a fierce steel wing seeming to be a direct hit. "Good job, Robert! Now hit it again with peck!" This attack, however didn't hit, causing Robert to fly out of control.

Robert was battling with Suki quite enjoyably. They were winning which made all the difference. Agathy and Julian were being "cheerleaders" as they called themselves. Man, thought Robert, I thought that night shade would peirce that pokemon. Nevertheless, my steel wing should do the trick. And it did, just as Robert had planned. "Now hit it with peck!" yelled Suki. Robert did this, but as the rain fell Robert became blinded and spun out of control. What's happening?! thought Robert, That was a clean shot, wasted! I hate the rain!! Robert fell down, causing his head to dent the ground. After the fall, Robert lay there, motionless, his eyes as black as the sky.

Julian and Agathy were watching the intense battle. Agathy had wrapped her beak in leaves which comferted her a little more. "Go Robert!" shouted Julian, "Knock that pokemon out of the park!" When Robert dove down, Julian thought it was just his way of making the attack stronger, but when he laid there silently, Julian knew something went wrong. "What happened, Robert?" No answer. "Robert are you okay?" Still no answer. "Robert, speak to me!" Robert didn't speak one word to Julian, nor Agathy when she tried. Robert seemed to have lost his conscience.

Tombi
12-21-2006, 07:43 PM
OOC: Yeah, night shade effects dark types, but that's okay ((it makes the plot deeper!)).

IC:Suki was still trying to win the battle when Takumi said, "We were battling!" Suki felt very embarrassed that she had tackled him, but she could'nt stop the battle, for then the girl would laugh at Suki for days on end. "Robert, dodge that ice beam and use steel wing!" At Suki's command, Robert did a fierce steel wing seeming to be a direct hit. "Good job, Robert! Now hit it again with peck!" This attack, however didn't hit, causing Robert to fly out of control.

Robert was battling with Suki quite enjoyably. They were winning which made all the difference. Agathy and Julian were being "cheerleaders" as they called themselves. Man, thought Robert, I thought that night shade would peirce that pokemon. Nevertheless, my steel wing should do the trick. And it did, just as Robert had planned. "Now hit it with peck!" yelled Suki. Robert did this, but as the rain fell Robert became blinded and spun out of control. What's happening?! thought Robert, That was a clean shot, wasted! I hate the rain!! Robert fell down, causing his head to dent the ground. After the fall, Robert lay there, motionless, his eyes as black as the sky.

Julian and Agathy were watching the intense battle. Agathy had wrapped her beak in leaves which comferted her a little more. "Go Robert!" shouted Julian, "Knock that pokemon out of the park!" When Robert dove down, Julian thought it was just his way of making the attack stronger, but when he laid there silently, Julian knew something went wrong. "What happened, Robert?" No answer. "Robert are you okay?" Still no answer. "Robert, speak to me!" Robert didn't speak one word to Julian, nor Agathy when she tried. Robert seemed to have lost his conscience.
Tsunami gritted her teeth in anger at the homed hit on Kyosan.
"Kyosan, Quick Attack!" A critical hit. Light blasted out of Kyosans back legs and it smashed straight into the bird. Suddenly Tsuanmi's stomach panged as she realised what she had done.
"Stop it! My Pokemon isn't fit to fight!" Suki said tearfully. (Sorry if I'm bunnying...)
"I-" Tsunami's eyes softened. "I... I-"
Kyosan looked angrily at his trainer, wanting to continue fighting.
"Kyosan, Return." Tsunami dropped her eyes and Kyosan growled, reluctantly leaving the battle. I... I didn't realise... She thought. She slowly started walking towards the floored Noctowl, laying there as if dead.
"Here." Tsunami stretched her hand out, keeping her eyes down. She handed Suki her PokeGear and a Hyper Potion. "Call the nearest Pokemon centre."
She turned away.
"Come, Kyosan."

Kaze
12-21-2006, 08:02 PM
OOC: I don't like it when the roleplayer automatically assumes that their attack hits, but... Suki, I hope you could forgive Tombi for bunnying. In my opinion, it wasn't extremely major... (Now watch for my terrible post!)

IC:

Takumi let his hand drop, and he frowned as the black fox loped through the black swirls of energy, as if they were just air. The Umbreon must have been extremely powerful not to have been affected by that attack. Or it's tough enough to hide the fact it was hurt, he pondered for a brief moment. He stood to the side of the girls, and he pulled out Len's Poke Ball to recall him. The Sandshrew became a red silhouette, and was beamed into the container in a matter of seconds. Takumi looked up as Tsunami spoke.

"If a Pokemon is able to learn an attack... surely that must mean it is allowed to use it in a fair fight?"

Takumi frowned at her, looking away. He decided that he didn't like Tsunami. Her Umbreon looked very aggressive and still stared at the Noctowl after being struck by a Steel Wing attack. The boy held in his breath as Robert jabbed forward with a peck attack, but he tumbled in the air and landed on the ground with a sickening thud. The boy froze in shock as the black vulpine sprang forward quickly, ramming into the already still bird. He ground his teeth together as he watched.

Suddenly, the girl with the Umbreon seemed to know what she had done, and she called the Pokemon back. He couldn't forget that its bright ruby eyes were still glittering with the light of battle. He saw her step foward to offer Suki her Poke Gear and a potion. Takumi watched Tsunami turn as if to walk off, and he took his moment to run to Robert's side. He bent by the bird, touching the injury on its head gently. He looked up at Suki, frowning again.

"Come here," he whispered hoarsely. "He's hurt..." He looked up into the girl's eyes, hopefully appearing calmer than he felt. He suddenly tore his green eyes away from her and let their stare rest on the fallen Noctowl.

Blue-
12-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Tara raced towards Ayo and Felicia (I don't think Felicia is the right name.) for help, while Oliver silently crawled towards Sai. He grabbed the blue stone with his teeth, and threw it several feet away. Oliver glared at his trainer. He clicked open a pokeball on her belt. There was a flash of light, and a Sneasel appeared.

"What is it Oliver?" the Sneasel asked. Oliver sneered.

"Look into the woods," Oliver growled,"and see for yourself, Yuki." Yuki looked at the unconsious Noctowl. His eyes flared with hatred. Yuki often attacked innocent bystanders if they were filled with love or hate for a Pokemon. Thats why Sai rarely let him out of his pokeball.

The Sneasel dashed towards the two trainers, filled with rage. This will be fun... Oliver thought, gazing into the forest. Sai's eyes flickered open, but closed just as quickly.

OOC: Oliver is evil. I'm trying to introduce Yuki, and make points of interest.

Tombi
12-22-2006, 05:23 PM
Tara raced towards Ayo and Felicia (I don't think Felicia is the right name.) for help, while Oliver silently crawled towards Sai. He grabbed the blue stone with his teeth, and threw it several feet away. Oliver glared at his trainer. He clicked open a pokeball on her belt. There was a flash of light, and a Sneasel appeared.

"What is it Oliver?" the Sneasel asked. Oliver sneered.

"Look into the woods," Oliver growled,"and see for yourself, Yuki." Yuki looked at the unconsious Noctowl. His eyes flared with hatred. Yuki often attacked innocent bystanders if they were filled with love or hate for a Pokemon. Thats why Sai rarely let him out of his pokeball.

The Sneasel dashed towards the two trainers, filled with rage. This will be fun... Oliver thought, gazing into the forest. Sai's eyes flickered open, but closed just as quickly.

OOC: Oliver is evil. I'm trying to introduce Yuki, and make points of interest.
OOC: Do you meant that you didn't like me hitting Robert with Quick Attack, or Roberts Steel Wing on Kyosan? I attacked because I wanted Tsunami to feel guilty and show a kinder side by offering a Potion.

IC:
Tsunami walked onto the cool grass and sat down.
"Kyosan... please... we've talked about this..." She looked up and stared at her Pokemon in the eyes.
"Umbreon!"
"I know... but take Win-Chun for instance... she wouldn't do anything like this..."
"Bre bre, Umbreon! Umbreon, bre, Um, Umbreon!!"
"Kyosan..."
"UMBREON!"
Suddenly, two red flashes of light erupted at Tsunami's belt. She yelled in shock and stumbled up. Two red sillhoettes appeared, becoming clearer and clearer.
"Espy!"
"Vay!"
Tsunami smiled slightly.
"Hi guys... Win-Chun, can you calm Kyosan down?" Tsunami started to show a new side to herself. She smiled normally, and sat back to watch the show.

"ESPPPPYYYYYYYY!" Win-Chun squealed as she threw herself at the black fox.
"UMBREON!" Kyosan yelled in shock and tried to struggle away. Win-Chun sat on him and shut her eyes, smiling at the sky. Kyosans claws scrabbled in the dirt, but he looked defeated. He flopped down, with his eyes shut. Tsunami crossed her legs and leant forwards on her hands. Suddenly, one of Kyosan's eyes opened and he threw Win-Chun off of his back, loping out of her grip.

"Espy!" Win-Chun flew through the air, landed neatly and used Attract, not for the first time.
"Bre!" Kyosan desperately legged it, up a tree and into the highest boughs.
"Esp?" Win-Chun looked around, confused. She turned and saw a cowering Umbreon in the Oak behind her. She giggled happily and started prancing round the tree. This was too much for Tsunami... she burst out laughing.

Blue-
12-28-2006, 12:29 AM
Just refreshing. Hopefully someone will post soon.

Tombi
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM
Just refreshing. Hopefully someone will post soon.
OOC: Yar. I'm waiting...

Anorexic Snorlax
12-29-2006, 06:09 AM
OOC: Sorry! VK!

IC:Suki was in tears as the girl comanded her pokemon to attack. "Stop!" yelled Suki in tears, "My pokemon's not fit to fight!" The girl stopped her pokemon as she said, "Go to the nearest pokemon center." "Takumi!" yelled Suki, "Let's go!"

Robert was still laying down as Julian and Agathy tried to pick him up. "Oww! He's heavy!" said Agathy grumpely, "Maybe we should follow Suki..." "No!" shreaked Julian, "We can't blow your cover! We'll just stay here." As that was said Suki came over and returned all of her pokemon. Julian grabbed the stone as Suki walked out of the forest, but Agathy was cleverly hidden in the trees.

Once out of the forest, Agathy was flying towards Suki. Here we go! thought Agathy as she swooped under another tree. Haha! There we go! Agathy was seeming to be having quite a blast, swooping under branches over and over again, then, the unthinkable happened, she broke her wing. It was very odd, because she was not even close to a branch when it happened.

OCC: That's all I can write right now! Bye!

Kaze
12-29-2006, 06:20 AM
OOC: oO; What's going on with Agathy? She's going to be dead by the time they get to the Center... XD I don't have much to reply to, so this post will be short and sucky.

IC:
Takumi saw Suki walk over to Rober the Noctowl as he crouched by the unconscious bird. He frowned at the girl, wondering what she was going through. Once, Len the Sandshrew had injured his paw in a scrap with another Pokemon in their garden. The boy had been nuts for days, wondering if his Pokemon would be okay or if his paw was infected. It turned out fine in the end, but the nocturnal bird had been hit pretty hard.

"Takumi! Let's go!" Suki told him. He watched her other Pokemon struggle to lift the bird, and he sighed. "Couldn't you just return him to his Poke Ball?" Takumi asked with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. He frowned again and looked over his shoulder. Tsunami was out of view by now, but something else caught his eye.

A reasonably small black shape was rushing toward them. He identified it as a Sneasel when he saw the sharp white claws cutting into the earth as the creature neared closer. He reached forward to grab Suki's hand and jerk her back to a halt. "Look," he growled, pointing to the Sneasel running toward them. He thought quickly and looked over at his Sandshrew. He knew the risk from an Ice-type attack would be risky, but he had to take that risk. Suki had attempted to protect him (even if she didn't need to), and it was only right that he return the favor.

"Slash!" he shouted. The sand mouse leapt into action and darted toward the Sneasel. He sprang when Yuki was close enough, lifting his broad sharp claws to claw down the Dark- and Ice-type's side. The light of battle burned in his eyes.

Kaze
12-30-2006, 11:19 PM
OOC: Sorry for the double post. I'm bumping this... Snowball, you should reply now with your Sneasel...

Blue-
12-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Yuki jumped to the side, avoiding the blow. He glared at the Sandshrew and instead of attacking it, he ran past it, towards Takumi. During all of this, Oliver was watching from the bushes, amazed by Yuki's power. I thought he'd be beaten in a flash! Dang it, now Tara's gonna hate me!

Yuki sprang towards Takumi in a pounce. He extended his claws, preparing for a Fury Swipes attack on Takumi's chest. Oliver winced, he didn't want to see what the Sneasel would do to the poor boy.
---

Meanwhile, Tara couldn't find Ayo or Felicia. It appeared that they had left. Now how am I supposed to find help? Then she remembered Suki and Takumi. They would help her! Tara started to trot into the forest, when she noticed a Murkrow with a broken wing.

"It's okay, I'll help you," the Absol said soothingly. "I think theres an herb around here that eases pain. Just hang tight, okay." Tara dashed into the forest, looking for that special herb.

Kaze
12-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Len stumbled and fell as his attack was evaded. He scrambled to his paws, slightly winded, and thought he saw the dark shape of another Pokemon through the leaves. The Sandshrew narrowed his eyes but turned when he realized where the Sneasel was now headed. He raised his voice in a cry, but by then, it was too late.

Takumi had released Suki's hand again as he saw the Slash miss. He groaned his annoyance inwardly and was about to order another attack. Before he could take in his breath, the black Pokemon had leapt. The boy saw the claws glint in the sunlight, but he didn't have time to move out of the way.

The sharp claws slashed through his dark green shirt and raked across his chest. He was knocked backwards by the blow. Although winded, and although he was in pain, he reached up quickly and attempted to punch the Sneasel's stomach to knock him off before he could suffer any more. Pain exploded in his body again, and his head fell back. The hand he had pressed to his shirt where the Sneasel had attacked dropped limply into the grass. It was covered in blood.

Anorexic Snorlax
01-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Suki was about to leave, when Takumi tackeled her as she did to him. Ugh, she thought, what's happening? I need to get out of here.Suki grabbed her pokeballs and ran. Sorry, Takumi, she thought, I just can't afford to stay by this sneasel!

Agathy was blacking out, when a nice absol came over. "It's okay, I'll help you," the Absol said. "Who are you?" asked Agathy, out of air, "I'm Agathy, but you probably don't care. Could you show me where that herb is?" Agathy tried to get up to introduce herself more properly, but failed in a bad fashion. What the heck!? thought Agathy, Why can't I get up?!That is when she realized her wing. She had strangely not felt it brake. "I've got to go! My trainer's probably already heading back to Rustboro City. I hope we cross paths again!" Agathy ran off, leaving the Absol all alone.

When out of the forest, Suki got pulled back by some strange force. "Stop!" said a voice, "Takumi needs you! You need Takumi! It's to fufill your destiny!" After that, the voice vanished. suki didn't know what to do. She believed in superstition, but thought about what could happen in the battle that Takumi and Len were in. "Oh, what should I do?" said Suki aloud. "Murrkrow?" said a voice. "Agathy? Is that you?" "MURK! Murkrow!" Agathy ran away into the forest as Suki followed. Well, it would be best to listen to my consciense and go with Takumi! thought Suki.

OCC: Are you happy now that I posted?

Tombi
01-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Tsunami stopped laughing and whipped her head around. She saw Takumi bleeding badly and laying still on the ground.
"Win-Chun!" She called her Espeon urgently and ran over to the boy.
"What happened?" She asked him, as Win-Chun bounded over, looking worried.
The boy was getting to weak from loss of blood to answer, so she looked around for help.
Suddenly, she saw a girl running over to them.
"He needs help!" Tsunami yelled quickly, and she got up, wiping the knees of her trousers.
"Anything I can do, y-know, let me know..." She said, embarrassed. It wasn't like her to be so caring.

OOC: I needed to do SOMETHING. I can't just sit around laughing all day...

Blue-
01-01-2007, 09:00 PM
OOC: Very.

IC: Tara stared at the Murkrow as it ran away. I guess it doesn't need my help. Tara walked, sulking, back to the unconcious Sai. Tara felt all her sadness form tears that trickled down her cheeks. She lifted Sai's limp arm with her snout, and dropped it back on the ground. The rain was pouring down now.
---

Yuki stared at the lifeless body of Takumi. His claws were draped in a veil of blood. The Sneasel turned his head towards Len, and whispered,"Kill me." Yuki turned his whole body towards the Sandshrew, his eyes brimming with tears. "Just kill me." Yuki walked forward, the rain pouring so hard, that the Sneasel looked like a shadow merging with the darkness. Yuki grabbed the Sandshrew's shoulders and pleaded, "I don't deserve to live. I hurt this young boy, and..." Yuki choked, "I kill whoever is in my path. I'm a demon! I don't deserve to live... So just kill me."

Oliver silently chuckled, stepping out of the thick bushes. "Thats right, kill him. He's a monster. He killed your boy. What, you know that the boy has barely any time left. And it's all because of Yuki. " Oliver was only a foot away from Yuki. The wild dog lifted his paw and raked his claws across Yuki's cheek. Yuki howled in pain.

"Is it a fight you want? Cause thats what your gonna get!" Yuki snarled, hurling himself at the stunned Poochyena.

Kaze
01-02-2007, 01:59 AM
The Sandshrew cried out in alarm as Takumi was attacked. The boy fell, attempting to keep fighting, but he went limp. The small Ground-type’s eyes shimmered with tears, and he looked up to see that the girl his trainer had been with was running off after a black bird Pokémon. Len was too startled to be angry at her for running during that time, and he was going to go to Takumi when the Sneasel turned to him.

“Kill me,” Yuki said unexpectedly. Len blinked in confusion. Before he could question the Dark-type, the Sneasel began to speak again. The Sandshrew crouched, speechless, tears rolling down his white cheeks. Rain pattered onto his rough hide. He looked up as another Dark-type strolled out of the bushes and launched into a bitter speech before attacking Yuki.

As the Sneasel lunged for the Poochyena, Len found his chance to run to his trainer. He saw the girl with the Umbreon from earlier approaching Takumi, and he growled protectively. However, she didn’t seem to be causing him any harm, so the Sandshrew just clambered over to his trainer’s side, pushing his face into his shirt and whimpering quietly.

At that time, Takumi was only barely aware of what was going on around him. He heard a voice and felt Len, but above all he could feel the pain exploding again, renewed, in his chest. His eyes fluttered open, but he still couldn’t move. He acknowledged that a girl was there—but not Suki, who was nowhere to be found—and he could feel Len. His hand lifted again and rested on his Sandshrew’s head.

“Who…” Takumi’s lips struggled to form the words and make the noise possible. He managed to choke out, “Help,” before he coughed roughly and closed his eyes again. In his mind, he saw a single blue flame, burned down to a few dying embers. His inner self was standing by that flame, shivering as if cold. A shadow kept moving around it, and more blue flames danced into it, trying to bring the fire back into life. He finally understood; as a Charmander’s flame, that one was his life.

And it was terribly close to going out.

Tombi
01-02-2007, 07:03 PM
"No." Tsunami threw herself back onto the grass. "You can't die."
He opened his eyes slightly.
"Who-" He mumbled faintly again.
"Tsunami." She said nervously. "It's OK, you'll be fine..."
She felt out of character, wrong. She wished someone would come soon.

Tsunami pulled out her PokeGear and dialled the number of the police.
"Hello?"
"Hi, um, there's this boy, he's been savaged, I think he's nearly- well, can you help?" She fiddled with her hair as she spoke.
"Where are you?"
"Uh-"
"Is he breathing?"
"I think so..."
"Can you check?"
"Yeah, wait a sec-"
She picked up his wrist and felt for his pulse. It was there, but very slow and faint.
"Oh my god."
"Is he breathing."
"Yeah, but only just."
"Right. Where are you?"
"The woods... the-" She tried to be more descriptive. "-woods."
"Ok, I know. Hang on."
"Thanks."
Beep.
"It's ok, they're coming..." She said to the boy quietly.

Leman
01-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Jimmy lay on the ground unconscious, surrounded by the lifeless bodies of his father and sister. Five pokeballs lay near his hand and one on his belt. The rain still poured down. The ball on Jimmy's belt opened, and in a flash of brilliant white light Ralts appeared standing next to him. At the sight of the bodies, she cried out in terror. Her body glowed purple and the two bodies float towards the nearby river and were dropped in. Ralts started to move into the forest.

After some time she found the figures in the forest. One was a small yellow Sandshrew, with tears in his eyes;. There was a girl, and another boy with a large gash in his chest.

Ralts aproached the Sandshrew, "What happened to him?"

Anorexic Snorlax
01-05-2007, 12:00 AM
Suki was running, chasing out of Agathy, when she noticed an Unknown. She knew that Unknown's had supernatural thoughts, so she asked, "Were you that voice?" The Unknown looked guilty, and dreadfully hurt. "Oh, I'm soprry," said Suki, 'I doidn't realize that you were hurt. Do you want a berry?" The Unknown vanished, as did Agathy. Suki sat down and started to ball.

Agathy slipped away from Suki by cutting through some bushes. Ha ha! she thought, Stupid girl! She should ought to know about us birds!The rain was still pounding on her wing as she tried to fly. Agathy almost sucsessfully mde it up, when she saw the boy, Takumi, and the girl, Tsunami. She thought that Tsunami was flirting with Takumi. Young love, thought Agathy, It's definatly the purest.But she had no idea what Suki was going through.

Suki was crying her heart out. "I just wanted faith!" she cried, "I want to go back to Takumi! I wanna, I wanna! I don't care about anything!" She cryed for, what seemed like days, minutes on end. Then the Unknown appeared. "Unknown? Unknown, un?" "I don't know what your saying!" said Suki, still balling. In that instant, the Unknown somehow teleported Suki to the forest. "Where am I?!" screamed Suki.

Tombi
01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Suddenly, tyres screeched up and a police patrol car swerved to a halt beside Tsunami.
"What happened?" (An) Officer Jenny leapt out and stared at the blood-covered motionless boy.
"He was attacked... it was a Sneasel..." Tsunami stammered. Win-Chun looked at Takumi, her eyes soft.
"OK. I need to call the hospital. Get him in the car, will you?"
"Uh, bu-"
But Officer Jenny was already dialling Nurse Joy.
"Oh boy..." Tsunami felt her cheeks flush as she bent down and picked up Takumi.
He was quite heavy and she had to get to the car quickly or else she would drop him.
Win-Chun whimpered as she lifted him, and nudged the boys hand as if to try and make him move.
"We need to save his life..." She said quietly.
She carried him to the car and layed him on the seats. Win-Chun nuzzled up to him once more, but knew they had to leave. They turned to go.

Kaze
01-07-2007, 07:25 PM
ooc// Yeah... This post is going to be long, but I felt like I had to do a lot of things... Sorry. XD

ic// The small sand mouse nuzzled against his trainer's side again. He pressed his ear gingerly against his chest, able to hear his faint heartbeat. The Sandshrew looked up at Tsunami as she began to speak into her PokeGear, and he chattered softly. Let Takumi live, he thought desperately. He wondered what had caused the girl's change of heart. Of course, no matter how indifferent and antisocial one may be, they'd usually want to save one of their own kind.

"What happened to him?" a voice asked. Len whirled around in surprise, but he saw the Ralts staring at him curiously. The Pokemon spoke quietly in reply, curling up next to the boy's side again. [A Sneasel attacked him,] he said simply, still stunned by what had happened. [He's badly hurt...] He turned his black eyes on his trainer again.

---

Meanwhile, Takumi was unaware of the real world around him. He watched the small flame, now only a tiny candlelight, before him and sighed. He thought of his three faithful Pokemon. He could hardly feel his real body, but he recognized the warmth coming from his Sandshrew. Sanuye and Len can take care of each other, he thought to himself reassuringly. I just don't know about my little Chikorita...

Takumi squinted to make out the shadow flying around the flame. He saw burning blue floating out of its mouth, like a breath of fire. Slowly, Takumi stood up and approached the shadow. He recognized foreclaws, a long neck, stiff wings, and piercing crimson eyes. "A Latios...?" he guessed aloud. The Pokemon turned its head to pin him with a stare.

[That's my name,] he stated.

The boy shook his head in wonder as Latios turned around to breathe more fire. "You're trying to save me?" he asked. "Why? How special am I?" He sat down in front of the fire as the Dragon- and Psychic-type floated beside him.

he growled. [I'm just keeping you alive so that you [i]can be saved. It's a human that's going to take you now.] He offered him a smile, though Takumi could tell by his eyes that this expression was very rare. [You're more special than you think, Takumi. A lot more.] He reached out with his claws to grab the teenager's hand, and with the other hand Latios pressed something cold into it.

"A rock?" muttered Takumi skeptically as he stared down at the blue-white stone Latios had given to him, and he then put it into his pocket. "You gave me a rock, and this makes me special...?"

[The Dragon Stone,] whispered Latios. [Now, wake up.] He shoved Takumi forward roughly, and with the next step he found himself falling. The sheer shock of the feeling jolted him awake in the real world.

---

Takumi's dark emerald eyes fluttered open a crack. He saw part of Tsunami's face before he felt himself being laid on the seats of a police car. He felt soft fur touch his hand as a Pokemon nuzzled him. She probably wasn't aware that he was awakened yet, because he himself felt fuzzy and away from the world.

He felt a little stunned as the girl and her Pokemon walked away from him. He heard Len's excited chatter as the Sandshrew dodged past the trainer and leapt up into the car, licking his hand happily. He smiled. "You okay, Len?" The Sandshrew nodded and continued to lick his hand.

Takumi attempted to push himself up into a sitting position, but the actoin weakened him. He braced himself on the front seat of the police car and looked over at the girl. He called to her, though his voice was weak. "Hey, Tsunami..." He didn't wait to see if he gained her attention or not. "Thanks!" He then leaned back, trying to control his breathing and make it steady.

Len had pulled away and was now reaching for Takumi's pocket. He glanced down to see that there was a lump in it, which he pulled out. The boy smiled a little at the blue-white stone. He didn't know how he'd use it yet. If this means saving the world, he thought, then it can wait until tomorrow. I'm tired...

Tombi
01-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Tsunami stopped, and moved her head slightly to one side, so Takumi could see the side of her face.
"That's OK. If you die, don't forget to tell me."
With a slight laugh, she started to walk off.

What's wrong with me? She thought. It isn't like me.

Kyosan obviously thought the same, as he kept whacking her leg to try and 'wake her up'.
"Stop it, Kyosan. I couldn't just let him die."

OOC: :crackup:

Blue-
01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
Sai started to wake, her eyes fluttering open. She heard an ambulance in the distance. Whats going on? She noticed Tara by her side jumping up and down excitedly. "It's okay Tara, I think I just got dizzy..." Sai pat the Absol on the head, gesturing towards the sound. "What is that?"

---

As Yuki and Oliver growled ficiously at each other, a police car had pulled into the forest. "So Yuki, are you ever going to move?" growled Oliver, showing his sharp teeth. Yuki glared at the cynical Poochyena and lunged, barreling the two into the bushes. Yuki tore into the wolf's flesh with his gleaming claw.

Oliver howled, biting into the Sneasel's shoulder. "You're the devil's servant." Yuki muttered, holding back tears. Oliver snorted and soon the two were ripping each other's fur off, both bloody and battered. Soon they were out in the open again, in clear view of the car.

"Son of a..!?" Oliver had started to say, when Yuki scratched his cheek. "I'll kill you for that!" Oliver snarled, biting the shocked Sneasel's neck... in a killing blow.

OOC: Now Yuki's dead. Supposedly.

Kaze
01-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Takumi watched his rescuer as she turned her head and replied to him. "That's OK. If you die, don't forget to tell me." She walked off again nonchalantly, and the boy heard his Sandshrew chatter a scornful remark. He couldn't help but smirk a little at her attitude. He could tell from the intense (if brief) battle she had earlier with both the Noctowl and his own Pokemon. And, from this, he drew a conclusion that Tsunami didn't often go and save people's lives...if she did at all. He kept his laughter to himself.

He saw the officer, worry on her face, walk up to the police car. She seemed very surprised that he was alive, not to mention awake, and she stopped to stare at him for a heartbeat of confusion. She cocked an eyebrow. "Kid, you need to lay down." She muttered something into her radio. She looked up again and added, "Listen, an ambulance is almost here. Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" he asked bitterly. Takumi then glanced down at his torn, bloodstained shirt. He winced as he touched his hand against it, and, surprisingly, there was only a brief jolt of pain. His chest still ached, and the skin stung when it was touched, but he was surprisingly okay. The problem of bloodloss hadn't affected him. I wonder if this is Latios's doing... he thought, feeling the stone in his pocket. "Actually... Officer, I feel fine. I think I'll be okay."

The policewoman shook her head stubbornly. "Shut it," she said, though the sharpness of her voice was broken by her warm eyes. "Just stay quiet until the ambulance comes. Even if your situation isn't critical now, you need to --" She cut herself off abruptly and turned her head, reaching her hand down involuntarily to her gun. Takumi followed her gaze to find two creatures wrestling in sight of the car. It was the Sneasel from earlier -- something he would've recognized no matter what -- but there was also a Poochyena. Both fought fiercely, claws and fangs flashing in the sunlight. Blood dripped onto the grass, staining it with crimson.

The officer made a sudden motion, about to go and break the two up, but she realized the danger of the situation and hesitated. Then, like in the movies, she radioed for backup. When she turned her head to look at the boy, she realized that he was gone.

Takumi ran quickly to within twenty feet of the Poochyena, who had delivered a sharp bite to the neck of the Sneasel. He looked for Len to see him crouched a few feet behind Takumi, growling. "Help me out, Len!" he ordered. The Sandshrew's eyes had attained an odd flash, and he promptly sat down. The trainer groaned in exasperation and fumbled for another Pokeball in his belt. He held out his hand, releasing a light from it. The beam transformed onto the ground, forming a small apricot creature with a leaf sprouting out of its head.

"Use Grasswhistle, Ayashe," he told the Chikorita. The baby chirruped and trotted another few feet toward the Poochyena, tense and ready to react to any of its movements. She then closed her beautiful ruby eyes and began to hum. A soft tune escaped from her lips like the whistle of a flute. Ayashe was attempting to direct the music toward the Poochyena, which would promptly put it to sleep if the sound didn't miss. Takumi stood on edge, ready to recall the tiny Chikorita if she needed any help.

Tombi
01-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Tsunami heard the grasswhistle, and turned, surprised. Takumi was up and battling?!
"What the hell..." Tsunami put her hands on her hips. "I just carried him fo nothing?!"
"Bre!" Kyosan motioned towards him, ready to attack fro wasting his trainers time, but Tsunami held him back.
"Shouldn't you be resting?" She asked, a taunting gleam in her eye. "You don't need to prove anything..."
Kyosan laughed stiffly. She shut her eyes and smiled, then turned once more.

The boys life wasn't her problem. Not anymore.

Kaze
01-15-2007, 11:47 PM
ooc// First of all, that's funny. XD

Second of all, and more importantly, this roleplay's dying. We need someone (preferably Snowball, but she has school) to post. Sorry for bumping this...I needed to. It was a good idea, and it's still a fun roleplay.

Blue-
01-18-2007, 02:01 AM
Limp fool. Oliver looked at his catch with a triumphant gleam. The whole clearing seemed to sparkle and shimmer, congratulating the Poochyena for catching his first peice of prey. That was easier than the elders said it would be. The pup shrugged his shoulders as a dark figure emerged from the tall grass surrounding the area.

"Well done," a muscular wolf growled. Oliver took a step back. It was Otere, Oliver's role model. "I hope you only get stronger from here." Oliver's face burned hotly; Otere was male, but he always acted so... feminine. Otere's eyes were glazed with a shroud of pain; the elders said it was because of Otere's family being captured by humans. But those eyes were misleading in so many ways.

"Lets go back to the camp, I hear the howls of Tair." Oliver was awakened from his reverie when Otere started to walk back into the shadows. It was getting dark. Oliver followed the wolf, dreaming of power.

It was just like that time. Oliver looked down at the limp body of Yuki. Only that was a happier time. He snorted and looked towards the stars, a barely visible tear streaming down his cheek. A bright red light jerked Oliver back to the present. "Use Grasswhistle Ayashe!" A boy shouted. A small Chikorita appeared, singing a strange tune.

The notes of the music swirled in Oliver's mind, making him dizzy and distrot. His eyes started to blur, when he saw a glimpse of Otere, looking at Oliver with a steely gaze. You... Oliver shook himself, his fur matted and covered in hot, sticky blood. Without a second thought he lunged for the little one, teeth bared, preparing for a bite attack.

Kaze
01-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Ayashe's beautiful ruby eyes remained closed as she sang. She wasn't aware of the small, dark wolf whirling around to face her. Her small apricot body swayed in time with the tune, but she heard an intense rustle of grass. Her eyes snapped open, and the whistle crescendoed into an alarmed screech. The Poochyena had snapped out of it and was now barreling toward her, baring his teeth.

The Chikorita wheeled around, narrowly dodging the sharp fangs lunging for her. She heard the click as her foe's jaws snapped together, and her eyes were wild as she scented the blood dripping from his body. She promptly leapt into Takumi's arms. He held her there for a moment, but he decided it was too risky to try and run off.

"Good," he whispered, holding up the Poke Ball and returning her in a beam of red light. He looked over his shoulder and saw the Sandshrew's eyes locked on the lump in his pocket. "C'mon, Len! Attack it!" he ordered in a slightly panicked voice. He didn't know where the policewoman was, but he didn't have a lot of time to wonder that; Len wasn't obeying and if Oliver decided to attack now, then they'd be done for.

[Takumi... The stone I have given you has immense power. While it does have control, it also gives you a burden. Your Pokemon are unreliable now.] Latios's voice, gruff and regretful, sounded in his mind. He shook his head and knew that his Ground-type Pokemon could escape on his own. As of now, he had to get away.

As his trainer ran off, Len shook his head. His dark eyes blazing, he raced toward Oliver. The sand mouse's claws glinted in the light as they were raised for a swipe. I have to protect Takumi... Len remembered, and for a heartbeat confusion and grief entered his eyes that were previously clouded and angry when he saw the Dragon Stone.