PDA

View Full Version : I'd like this deck rated.

Marth
07-14-2004, 02:36 AM
Monsters: 19 cards.
5 pieces of exodia.
1 Sangan
1 Witch
3 Spear Cretins
3 Guardian Kaye'st
3 Spirit Reapers
3 Mystic Tomatoes

Magic Cards. 9 Cards.
1 pot of greed
1 Graceful Charity
1 MOnster Reborn
1 Dark Hole.
3 The Shallow Grave.
1 Graceful Charity.
1 Premature Burial

Trap cards. 12 cards
3 Wabokus.
3 Jar of Greed.
2 Back-up soldiers.
1 Call of the Hounted

Total= 40 Cards.
As long as I don't get the Head of exodia discarded, this deck is hard to beat.

Kenny_C.002
07-14-2004, 03:46 AM
That's kinda hard with main decked confiscates and delinquents tho (sometimes Card D). I dont know, might work out very well, and I know ti's a mroe unorthodox way too.

Nohman
07-14-2004, 02:49 PM
It looks good except for the fact that you have 2 Graceful Charity's in there.

Kenny_C.002
07-15-2004, 01:20 AM
I was guessing it's just retyped from Marth not remembering that he did it already.

Scorch Ry
07-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Good deck, Marth. I must say, from taking championships in my area, that deck seems to be very well-constructed. I advise that you obtain Exodia Necross, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder, Dust Tornado and a few power-up cards for the others. But aside from that, work on strategies and become one with your deck!

Marth
07-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Good deck, Marth. I must say, from taking championships in my area, that deck seems to be very well-constructed. I advise that you obtain Exodia Necross, Mirror Force, Magic Cylinder, Dust Tornado and a few power-up cards for the others. But aside from that, work on strategies and become one with your deck!

I don't like Exodia Necross...I have a side-deck for it. And about Mirror force, magic cylinder, and that stuff...I don't really want it. They ocupo more space in my deck, and they are face-down cards...which I don't want unless I can use them even if they are destroyed, like Waboku, or Jar of Greed.
The point of this deck is that most of the opponents cards are useless, like the Mystical Space Thyphoons and destructive cards.... If they use Raigeki with me, it's the best they could do.
I once drew exodia in 5 turns.....altough I need a card to return the head from the graveyard to the Deck.