PDA

View Full Version : Elekible

Mike_Elite Number 3
01-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey I was just wondering and it had just occured to me that I had raised my Electabuzz to a considrebly high level and it had not evoloved I had evolved it from a hatched elekid and is at level 82 I heard that I need a item called Eletric Boost to evolve him does anyone know how to aquire this item? As does the same for Magmar. And Booburn (Buuburn)

Strawberry Maelstrom
01-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Hey I was just wondering and it had just occured to me that I had raised my Electabuzz to a considrebly high level and it had not evoloved I had evolved it from a hatched elekid and is at level 82 I heard that I need a item called Eletric Boost to evolve him does anyone know how to aquire this item? As does the same for Magmar. And Booburn (Buuburn)
Well, you need Firered/Leafgreen in your secondary slot(GBA). Then head to like a Power Plant for Elekid and something else for Magby. They should have the evolution item needed(Electroboost for Elekid, and Magmaboost for Magby), then you gotta trade to evolve Magmar/Electabuzz that is holding that item.

Mike_Elite Number 3
01-05-2007, 12:31 AM
Well, you need Firered/Leafgreen in your secondary slot(GBA). Then head to like a Power Plant for Elekid and something else for Magby. They should have the evolution item needed(Electroboost for Elekid, and Magmaboost for Magby), then you gotta trade to evolve Magmar/Electabuzz that is holding that item.
Oh you have to trade? Thank you Ive jut attained the elrctra boost and not ill just trade to my roommate when he gets home from work. Thanks!