PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto game

Absol Master
01-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Okay! For all Naruto fans! This is a game where you start out as an Acedemy Student and work your way up to be Hokage! First, you must choose your name and specialty jutsu type a.k.a. Genjutsu, Taijutsu or Ninjutsu. But, be forewarned, I am playing too. I am Ace and my specialty jutsu type is Genjutsu. The Hokage's name is Sakray. Have fun!

mew three
01-22-2007, 11:56 PM
i'll join
name:ryuki
jutsu:ninjusu

Absol Master
01-23-2007, 09:04 PM
Okay, Ryuki. (when you get back on) Show me some clones.

mew three
01-24-2007, 10:17 PM
ok, shadow clone jutsu! *makes clone of self*

Absol Master
01-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Iruka: Hm... very good Ryuki...

TVTMaster
01-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Meh, just ripped this from my RP.

Name: Hiraku Aoyama

Personality: Hiraku is almost a loner, but his affinity for leading a group overrides that, making him a determined, responsible person, with all the qualities of a good leader. He's fairly stubborn, though, and even though his strategies are usually quite good, he refuses to even consider changing his mind on a plan, and if he ever recognizes another's plan as a good idea, he'll twist it around a bit to make it sound like his. He likes to be on top of things and has a bit of an ego. He's actually quite humble when it comes to personal matters, but when directing plans of attack, he'll make sure he is the one being listened to. Sometimes he seems out of it when nothing much is happening, and he's kind of boblivious to the feelings of others. He for some reason thinks cliches are to be avoided at all costs, even if the reason for their clicheness is the sheer fact that they work. He strives to be "original", even if it means the plan might fail. It's his little compulsive quirks that make up the flaws in him as a leader, as well as the fact that he just can't stand not being in control. Overall, he is effective and the little problems are overlooked by his skill in fighting, planning, and leading. He's still a moron whenever he's in a social gathering, though, and therefore prefers a ninja lifestyle.

Description/Pic: Hiraku is distantly related to the Tsuchikage of the Village Hidden in the Stones, but at a young age left for the Village Hidden in the Leaves to train at the ninja academy there. Hiraku is of a surprisingly generic look for someone who strives for originality, being of medium buld and having unkempt black hair. He has no facial features of note other than his black beard and 'stache. His outfit consists of a green leather overshirt bearing the symbol of the Village Hidden in the Leaves on it in white. His pants are a simple tan, and he wears a net-like shirt.. He also has a pouch slung over his shoulder, which contains kunai and shuriken.

Signature Jutsu(s):Crystal Field: Within a radius of twenty feet, Hiraku creates a floor of crystals that erupt from the ground, making movement clumsy as one tries to avoid tripping on the jutting crystals. They also shift around, making it even harder to penetrate on foot. This technique is incredibly effective at stopping ninja who specialize in Taijutsu. This crystal field cannot be used to make a bridge, as it must be made on the ground or on some floor, and cannot be levitated.
Absorbing Crystal: A crystal raises which absorbs the effect of any energy-using more, such as fire, shadow, or electricity. It also draws the effects of any mind-affecting move, and acts as a sort of magnet to physical attacks, partially drawing them to it, although it cannot absorb them. This makes projectile attacks equally ineffective when it is in place. It's signature weakness is purely its relatively delicate nature, combined with the chakra drain it causes.

Jutsu Specialization: Ninjutsu

Absol Master
01-25-2007, 09:36 PM
Okay Hiraku show me a clone.

Charizard Master
01-25-2007, 10:02 PM
I'll join
Name:Deamon Naratoe's brother
thing:ninjusu

Absol Master
01-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Um... an accurate name, please?

Charizard Master
01-26-2007, 12:18 AM
fine jxdes

Absol Master
01-26-2007, 12:40 AM
okay jxdes show me a clone!

Charizard Master
01-26-2007, 12:41 AM
ok*makes 100 clones of him self*there

Absol Master
01-26-2007, 12:45 AM
Nice... *marks a paper* Next up... Ace!

Ace: Why did I drag myself here...*sighs* Okay, here it goes... HAAAAH! *makes clones pop up everywhere*

Absol Master
01-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Just a hint, "Kage", which means shadow, is the suffix for all hokages(Explained in episode... I forget which one. Meh, I'll find it later.). Actually, Hokage is just the name of the village hidden in the leave's top ninja. So, the name of yours would be Sakraykage. Usually the prefix is just one syllable though, so then it would be Sakage.

Anyway, that just bugged me. Sorry, *leaves*.

Iruka: Incorrect. If you were to truly verify the correct saying of all of the "Kage's", well let's just say that each village has it's own "Kage". The Leaf village's happens to be Hokage. In the last episode, Orochimaru specificly did not call the Hokage "Hokage", he called him by his true name (I'll find out what it is Saturday).Besides, I do not think think the Hokage's name is "Ho".
Ace: Loser...

Lusitania
01-26-2007, 08:55 PM
Name.Tensei Foray
Jutsu specielty: Gen Jutsu

Hakken
01-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Oh yeah.... I forgot that his name is sarutobi(Sp?)... Hah, i'm now condemmned to join. <3 Jk. Yes, I'm a loser. ^^;

... I just noticed that "Iruka" Means "Dolphin" in japanese.... O.o

Name: Hakken Hyuuga(Branch family)
Type: Taijutsu, but utilizing chakra as the hyuuga style does.

Absol Master
01-26-2007, 11:51 PM
Dolphin:Show me a clone...

Lusitania
01-27-2007, 12:25 AM
What about me, I signed up to

Hakken
01-27-2007, 01:28 AM
*Makes a clone* That was easy...

(BTW, why is sam a liar? :eh:)

Absol Master
01-27-2007, 01:36 AM
What about me, I signed up to

Um... Clone please?:oops:
*Makes a clone* That was easy...

(BTW, why is sam a liar? :eh:)

Good job!

Lusitania
01-27-2007, 01:41 AM
clone jutsu, * 5 clones appear * too easy

Absol Master
01-27-2007, 01:47 AM
Good... Good...

Ace: When do we get in groups? I wanna be with Kakashi.

Iruka: We'll get there soon enough, Ace. Now everyone is gonna show me a transformation starting with... Ace.

Ace: Alright... *walks up to Iruka, looks him straight in the eye and transforms into him* What the heck... too easy...

Iruka: Good. Now, Foray.

Ace: Why don't I have a freakin' japenese name...?

Lusitania
01-27-2007, 01:50 AM
Transformation Jutsu * turns into Orochimaru * CHuckles and returns to normal, How dya like that

mew three
01-27-2007, 02:20 AM
*sits beside ace*

Ryuki:Hey Ace

Absol Master
01-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Ace: Hey.

Iruka: Next up, Ryuki!

mew three
01-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Ryuki:ok my turn

*walks up to iruka and transform into him*

Absol Master
01-27-2007, 02:55 PM
(Ah, what the heck I'll add Sakura Sasuke and Naruto)

Ace: Hey Guys!

Sakura: Hi Ace!

Iruka: Ah, very good. Next is Foray!

mew three
01-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Ryuki:ace do you like sakura?

Lusitania
01-27-2007, 10:27 PM
I already did but what the heck, * Turns into Orochimaru again*

Absol Master
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
Iruka: Okay *after Sasuke Sakura and Naruto do they're things* everyone give me 10 laps!

Hakken
01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
*runs* 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10!
No problam for a taijutsu ninja! Time to do 10 more!

Sceptile
01-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Still accepting new sign-ups?Please?

Absol Master
01-30-2007, 07:57 PM
Still accepting new sign-ups?Please?

Yeah, go ahead. (I thought this game would go quicker)

Sceptile
01-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes!

Name:John Uchiha(Uchiha clan)
Speciality:Taijutsu!

Here are clones!5 of them!

What a drag!
What a drag!
What a drag!
What a drag!
What a drag!

All together now

WHAT A DRAG!!!!

Transformation!*Turns into Guy*
John,you get an A+!*Turns back*Thanks Guy Sensei!

Running laps....what a drag!*Makes clone*Make yourself useful and run laps.
OK boss!

There,happy?

TVTMaster
01-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Hiraku sighed. Wasting his time on the famous Shadow Clone Jutsu was not what he envisioned for the alternate year. "Fine. But after this, let's have something meaningful. Any ninja could..." He trailed off, making the appropriate hand signs. A clone materialized, and then another. Those two each used the same jutsu, each now producing three clones. The process was repeated, Hiraku feeling only a slight bit of chakra drain. At the end, approximmately 120 clones stood in front of the tester. Hiraku decided to show off a bit, allowing the clones control over themsleves. They each performed a vanishing jutsu, which, to the untrained eye, would look exactly like the clones dematerializing. He sighed as he went up to the Hokage. "What now?" "Everyone! Ten laps!" Hiraku stammered, unable to voice his outrage at the simple task. He quickly ran several laps, and then started to use his crystal jutsus to create launch platforms to increase the length of his strides. Feeling slightly faint, he made a quick hand sign, and felt his strength return. On the ninth lap, everything was going smoothly. An older ninja was behind him, and he raised a clear quartz field beneath him to trip him up. The laps ended quickly. "What useless task do I do now... Hokage-sensei?" He sincerely hoped there would be some sort of matchups or freestyle test. These tasks were monotonous and useless.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:34 AM
*runs right beside Naruto*Naruto what do you see in Sakura?

Oh Ya I am Naruto's brother

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 06:49 PM
Gotchya.

Naruto: I see... *tries to keep up and get away*

Ace: If I could use the speed taijutsu this would be so easy... I can't even use a clan jutsu...

Sceptile
01-31-2007, 06:58 PM
What group am I in?

~What a DRAG

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 07:32 PM
We're all academy students.

Sceptile
01-31-2007, 07:36 PM
We're all academy students.

Still?Man,let's get life over with already!

~What a DRAG

Lusitania
01-31-2007, 07:41 PM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, too easy.

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
Since we all think we're ready let's have the graduation test.

*Sakura Sasuke and Naruto made it Ace goes in, transforms into Sasuke and makes tons of clones of him then comes out with a headband*

Lusitania
01-31-2007, 08:14 PM
clone jutsu, clones appear. then then turns into orochimaru, repeats fifteen times. turns back to naormal. How'd I do?

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:15 PM
Fine. *Transforms into Iruka then makes 20 Iruka clones* Blech, too easy. *Turns to normal then destroys clones*

mew three
01-31-2007, 08:41 PM
*transform into iruka and makes 40 clones and transorms back and kills clones*

and i only use little chaka

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:54 PM
Okay you all pass! Your groups:

Sasuke Ace and mew three! (forgot the name) You are with Kakashi!
Foray Sakura and John! (the guy who smokes forgot name)
Naruto Sceptile (again) and Shikamaru! (the girl)
Ino Chouji and Lee! Gai sensei!

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
what group am I in?

Lusitania
01-31-2007, 08:56 PM
What's our first mission?

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
what group am I in?

Name again? (four word rule)

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 08:58 PM
Absol Master what group am I in

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:59 PM

Read this and answer.

Charizard Master
My name is jxdes

mew three
absol master my naruto name is Ryuki

pokemaster202
01-31-2007, 09:00 PM
I'll Join
Ryan
Specaltity:Ninjutsu

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:00 PM
Jxdes you are with... (geez I need people)

Lusitania
01-31-2007, 09:01 PM
What is our first mission?

Sceptile
01-31-2007, 09:13 PM
It seems I'm with Azuma sensei.Great.

~What a DRAG

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:06 PM
Jxdes you are with... (geez I need people)Who am I with?*gets Mad*

TVTMaster
01-31-2007, 11:45 PM
Hiraku stood, mouth gaping open. The Hokage had just said they would be holding graduation tests. They made clones, ran laps, and suddenly they were graduationg. Hiraku shook his head. At least the test was a freestyle. He entered a dark room, filled with cliffs and lit by small spotlights on the ceiling. Hiraku sighed. "Hokage-sensei, let me give you a few reasons why you ain't seen nothin' yet." Hiraku dashed into the center of the dark room. There stood a ninja in a teacher's uniform, wearing the signature headband of the village. He stood at a medium size, and he seemed ready to kill. He didn't seem to particularly like feisty pre-genin. Hiraku ran up to him, making a quick hand sign. A large crystal erupted from the ground, striking the ninja, who used it as a pillar to rebound off of. The ninja seemed furious that the attack had even come close to hitting, and although he had sustained no damage, he was fuming. "Damn genin!" He rushed by him, striking him with a pair of kunai. Hiraku gaped at his bleeding side, and started to focus his chakra. He made three quick hand signs, and a field of shifting crystal appeared in a ten-foot radius around him. "I underwent pre-genin training back in the Village Hidden in the Stones." "So you're a regular genin. Who cares? I'm a chunin." "I've already got you breathing heavy." "That's just... asthma." Hiraku rolled his eyes, and dashed in for an attack. He stopped at the last moment, right in front of the chunin. He brought his hands in front of him, quickly making a hand sign. The chunin had performed a feint to dodge the strike, but the sudden stop caught him off guard. He kept his posture, and Hiraku turned slgihtly, until his hands and the chunin were lined up. "Naif."

An explosion of wind rocked the area in front of Hiraku. His hand sign ad compressed all the air in front of him, making an invisible attack ready to be launched. The short stop had put enough strain on the ninjutsu seal to release the attack on command. The compressed air threw the chunin forward, slamming him into a cliff. "Euyeh? What the..." Hiraku had wasted no time. With the chunin trapped against the wall, Hiraku dashed forward. The chunin was no wimp. He was prepared for a followup strike, but did not expect what came next. Similarly, as Hiraku came close, he stopped short. The counterattack of the chunin hit air, and Hiraku was in the air, launched by a crystal pillar. He made a hand sign and reached into his puch. Withdrawing two kunai, he placed them beneath him. The chunin was regaining his composure and was about to strike up, when Hiraku's most recent jutsu took effect. He had set up a crystal pillar to rise from the ground on fast-action command. The pillar was short, but the lurch of the ground beneath the chunin's feet disrupted his attack. Hiraku fell directly onto the chunin, stabbing him twice in the shoulder. "You can give up now." With that, Hiraku used a well-known trick from the Village Hidden in the Stones. The maneuver was usually hard to pull off on a moving opponent, but once a ninja was stunned, one who knew the trick could end a fight quickly. Hiraku pinched a vein behind the chunin's neck. He fell unconscious. Hiraku stood up, awaiting a verdict from the Hokage. He noticed a ninja standing watching the battle. He recognixed him as Jxdes, a somewhat skilled ninja who was as reckless as Naruto yet strong as Sasuke. He seemed impatient...

Hakken
02-01-2007, 12:38 AM
What group am I in? I'm Hakken.

Lusitania
02-01-2007, 12:53 AM
First mission, what is our FIRST MISS-ION???!!!

Charizard Master
02-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Who am I with?

Absol Master
02-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Who am I with?

Iruka: You are with (the guy who smokes).

First mission, what is our FIRST MISS-ION???!!!

Our first mission- introducing ourselves.

Charizard Master
02-01-2007, 10:09 PM
Iruka: You are with (the guy who smokes).

Our first mission- introducing ourselves.Jxdes:fine*walks to Sakura*Hi Sakura

Hakken
02-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Who am I with? GAHHH!

Charizard Master
02-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Jxdes:Hi Sakura*Sits down*

Lusitania
02-01-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm tensei Foray, the creator of the Edo Tensei, The Impure World Resurrection.

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Hiraku stood, mouth gaping open. The Hokage had just said they would be holding graduation tests. They made clones, ran laps, and suddenly they were graduationg. Hiraku shook his head. At least the test was a freestyle. He entered a dark room, filled with cliffs and lit by small spotlights on the ceiling. Hiraku sighed. "Hokage-sensei, let me give you a few reasons why you ain't seen nothin' yet." Hiraku dashed into the center of the dark room. There stood a ninja in a teacher's uniform, wearing the signature headband of the village. He stood at a medium size, and he seemed ready to kill. He didn't seem to particularly like feisty pre-genin. Hiraku ran up to him, making a quick hand sign. A large crystal erupted from the ground, striking the ninja, who used it as a pillar to rebound off of. The ninja seemed furious that the attack had even come close to hitting, and although he had sustained no damage, he was fuming. "Damn genin!" He rushed by him, striking him with a pair of kunai. Hiraku gaped at his bleeding side, and started to focus his chakra. He made three quick hand signs, and a field of shifting crystal appeared in a ten-foot radius around him. "I underwent pre-genin training back in the Village Hidden in the Stones." "So you're a regular genin. Who cares? I'm a chunin." "I've already got you breathing heavy." "That's just... asthma." Hiraku rolled his eyes, and dashed in for an attack. He stopped at the last moment, right in front of the chunin. He brought his hands in front of him, quickly making a hand sign. The chunin had performed a feint to dodge the strike, but the sudden stop caught him off guard. He kept his posture, and Hiraku turned slgihtly, until his hands and the chunin were lined up. "Naif."

An explosion of wind rocked the area in front of Hiraku. His hand sign ad compressed all the air in front of him, making an invisible attack ready to be launched. The short stop had put enough strain on the ninjutsu seal to release the attack on command. The compressed air threw the chunin forward, slamming him into a cliff. "Euyeh? What the..." Hiraku had wasted no time. With the chunin trapped against the wall, Hiraku dashed forward. The chunin was no wimp. He was prepared for a followup strike, but did not expect what came next. Similarly, as Hiraku came close, he stopped short. The counterattack of the chunin hit air, and Hiraku was in the air, launched by a crystal pillar. He made a hand sign and reached into his puch. Withdrawing two kunai, he placed them beneath him. The chunin was regaining his composure and was about to strike up, when Hiraku's most recent jutsu took effect. He had set up a crystal pillar to rise from the ground on fast-action command. The pillar was short, but the lurch of the ground beneath the chunin's feet disrupted his attack. Hiraku fell directly onto the chunin, stabbing him twice in the shoulder. "You can give up now." With that, Hiraku used a well-known trick from the Village Hidden in the Stones. The maneuver was usually hard to pull off on a moving opponent, but once a ninja was stunned, one who knew the trick could end a fight quickly. Hiraku pinched a vein behind the chunin's neck. He fell unconscious. Hiraku stood up, awaiting a verdict from the Hokage. He noticed a ninja standing watching the battle. He recognixed him as Jxdes, a somewhat skilled ninja who was as reckless as Naruto yet strong as Sasuke. He seemed impatient...
"Impure world ressurection?" Hiraku walked up to the Foray kid. "Sounds pretty chakra-draining to me. What exactly does your jutsu do? I specialize in crystal-based jutsu, and I developed a chakra-barrier wind release move with the help of one of the advanced genin." Hiraku did a casual handsign and formed a crystalline kunai. He turned to Jxdes. "Hey. What jutsu do you use? Any good at Taijutsu?"

Lusitania
02-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Oh, it's completely Chakra. It can killl you if you use it improperly, and i t knocks you cold for at least a full seven days. Oh and it can pretty much bring back the dead, but only for the battle.

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:16 AM
"Musta taken quite some time to 'invent' it, seeing as you'd probably forget a whole lot out cold for a week." Hiraku snickered to himself. If the guy was out cold a week, he wouldn't have to deal with having him on his team. "Hey, how 'bout a friendly match? I'll see you get a diamond shuriken if you win... as for you, I'll let you choose the stakes." Hiraku put a hand in his pocket, initiating his wind compression jutsu. Thankfully it was a one-handed jutsu, so he felt secure in knowing he could release at any time. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and did a false hand sign, and then dashed off for the nearby genin arena. He felt his wind move gain power as he ran.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Jxdes:Hi I am Jxdes there happy

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 12:34 PM
It's time to go. Clone jutsu, transformation jutsu.*5 clones appeared and turned into TVT. Now let's get serous. Mind transfer jutsu.* he started running at the wall in TVT's body. Release now, Let's see what you got.

Hakken
02-03-2007, 12:36 PM
*Looks at the match* Cool. This will be good...

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Hiraku felt a strange pull as the ninja used an advanced jutsu. "Hey! No fair!" Hiraku broke out, keeping control of his jutsu by only a shred, breaking free. "That is not happening." Hiraku did a hand sign, flashing blue. "No more mind tricks from you." Hiraku did three quick hand signs, dashing around the field. He had had way more charge time than he had for the poor test ninja. The air was becoming hard to hold. "This time, you're gone!" Hiraku dashed forward, stopping short and releasing the attack. The explosion was massive. He felt enourmous chakra drain as the chakra barrier in front of him dissolved. The air decompressed, releasing a huge storm of high-pressure wind and dust toward the ninja. In the confusion, and the obvious damage done to Foray, Hiraku raised a crystal pole to peer through all the dust. He saw the ninja, obviously in pain but thinking he was concealed, readying a jutsu. Hiraku raised a crystal field around his feet, and raised a drawing crystal to his right. Hiraku dashed forward, striking with a crystal pillar, rebounding back and waiting for a retaliation.

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 01:01 PM
Ok, desperate times call for desperate meseures. Edo Tensei* an obviously powerful ninja came from nowhere. Mind tranfer Jutsu. He swapped minds not with Hiraku but with Zabuza OOC:brought back himIC: How d'ya like that.* MY real body was knocked cold with a grunt.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Jxdes:*crosses arms*fine*makes 6 copys of self runs to fall and breaks the wall*there

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:20 PM
"Damn those mind tricks. I thought you said Edo Tensei knocked you cold a week? Heh... let's see you drain your chakra with that thing." Hiraku launched three large crystal pillars. The body was tossed into the air. "You can't swap bodies forever!" Hiraku rose a crystal wall around Zabusa's body, to prevent the summoning of another body. Edo Tensei would no longer work, and if he found a way around it... he's still waste his chakra little by little with the residual effect plus the chakra needed for the mind swap jutsu. He remembered a weak point, sending a sheet of crystal under the ground to prevent raising of the body from the ground. He jumped into the crystal arena, withdrawing three kunai. "Your chakra's going to blow soon, with all that body switching." He raised a crystal field inside the arena to prevent his movement when he hit the ground. Suddenly, Jxdes ran into the arena. He made six shadow clones and smashed a wall. "Hey? You're gonna try and fight too?"

OOC: I'm glad this is in Other: Trivia Games, so there's no rule against my saying my attacks hit. But of course, I've gotta stop somewhere. What say we can't say we defeated the other without the actual surrender? Oh, and the mind transfer jutsu will be a little off because of the drawing crystal, so you might be losing control in short spasms due to the effect of my jutsu.

supa trainer grace
02-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Okay! For all Naruto fans! This is a game where you start out as an Acedemy Student and work your way up to be Hokage! First, you must choose your name and specialty jutsu type a.k.a. Genjutsu, Taijutsu or Ninjutsu. But, be forewarned, I am playing too. I am Ace and my specialty jutsu type is Genjutsu. The Hokage's name is Sakray. Have fun!

umm.... could you tell me how i can start playing games? cause i really like naruto and i want to play the game u made absol master

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:22 PM
umm.... could you tell me how i can start playing games? cause i really like naruto and i want to play the game u made absol masteryou have a crush on him don't you:lol:

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:27 PM
What the... why would you say that? She's probably just confused about the whole thing, and looks up to Absol Master to help her. I don't see what kind of conclusion that is.

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 01:36 PM
I'll kill you OOC: ZAbuzas back and he has his own mind IC: Gullitine sword. You're fast. Well let's see you get out of this Hidden Mist jutsu.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:38 PM
Jxdes:*gets out of mist and goes to room*

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 01:40 PM
there* I hit you in the head and you're knockede out. give up yet or ya want more, don't know why ya would though.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Jxdes:*use cloneing 1,0000 of self*Try to take me on now

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Fine *Swings gullutine sord at all the clones and they dissappeared. Now i'll get you and finish you.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:48 PM
Jxdes:*goes and hits a chara spot then hits knee so hrd that it cuts open*Haha

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 01:53 PM
*Caught him by the neck.* Now it's time for you to go bye-bye. I hit him in the head and he was knocked cold. Now i'm going to kill you- *Zabuza dissappears* a week later at the hospital. wha, how'd I'd get here.* a nurse walks in* You were knocked cold for a week. So were you're friends but they left 5 days ago, they haven't had any missions.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Jxdes:*wakes up*ok that was weird

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:55 PM
Hiraku stood. Zabusa was back. There was no denying it, and the Foray kid was out cold. At least he had... technically won. But Zabusa was on the loose. There was no choice but to fight with Jxdes, and to try to revive the Foray kid. He ran over to Foray and used a chakra patch jutsu. He'd come to soon enough. He was unconscious, but Hiraku spoke anyway. "I won, kid. Edo Tensei brought back Zabusa, and you'd better stop him because he's no longer under your control." He ran off, leaving the body of Foray behind. "Hey, Jxdes! Want any help?" Hiraku dashed att Zabusa, only to meet the flat of the blade. "Dah!" Hiraku fell, Zabusa ready to strike with the sharp. "No!" Hiraku got to his feet, using a quick disruption jutsu to stall Zabusa. He threw his kunai, strikng the hand holding the sword. It fell to the ground, the mist concelaing its location. Hiraku used his crystal scope to find Zabusa. "Now die!" Hiraku made his on-handed wind jutsu, accumulaing mist as well as he wen,t concealing himself. "Jxdes! Use a fire-based jutsu to clear the mist so I can strike!" Hiraku ran, ready to attack...

EDIT: Whoa. You guys are fast.

Hiraku had seen the battle. Jxdes had successfully managed to contain Zabusa, and Foray was awake. "Dang, kid. Why the heck did you bring back Zabusa? If he didn't think you were dead, he'd have killed you." Hiraku formed a crystaline shuriken in his hand. "Here. You earned this. I didn't think you had it in you to use Edo Tensei in a battle like that."

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 01:58 PM
Jxeds:Fire jutsu*uses fire jutsu*there

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Um, you guys already beat Zabusa or something and woke up in hospital. That post was a mistake.

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Now it's time for my Shadow posession jutsu*Zabuza is under my control. Hiraku, put a kunai in his hand* Hiraku put a kunai in his hand. Now die I shoved my hand over my heart and zabuza did too, He was killed .

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 02:02 PM
OOC: Wait, I'm confused. First you summoned Zabusa and were knocked out, then you were in a hospital, and then suddenly what I did in the hospital happened back on the battlefield... what's going on?

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 02:03 PM
never mind, it'll be over

Hiraku, what's our first real mission.

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 02:15 PM
"So I guess we're in a team. I say we check out the mission offers." Hiraku dashed off, and came back with some papers. "Okay, it seems like Jiraiya tried to do a toad summon, but he lost control. His contract expired. They're coming toward the village now! We have to stop them!" Hiraku looked at Jxdes and Foray, his two new partners. "Come on. Jxdes, a fire jutsu should dry them out, since they need water. We need to get them in one place so we can take them out. Come on, let's go."

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 02:18 PM
"So I guess we're in a team. I say we check out the mission offers." Hiraku dashed off, and came back with some papers. "Okay, it seems like Jiraiya tried to do a toad summon, but he lost control. His contract expired. They're coming toward the village now! We have to stop them!" Hiraku looked at Jxdes and Foray, his two new partners. "Come on. Jxdes, a fire jutsu should dry them out, since they need water. We need to get them in one place so we can take them out. Come on, let's go."Jxdes:Ok let's go

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 02:29 PM
Ok, let's go Fire style jutsu: Phoenix Flower blast. C'mon Hikaru Jxdes

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Jxdes:fire jutsu Phoenix fire Blast

Absol Master
02-03-2007, 02:33 PM
*does some hand signs* Wind style Ace windspeed jutsu! *Moving at incredible speed*

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 02:36 PM
"Um, at what? We still need to track the things down and get them all in one place. Oh!" Hiraku noticed their target. A huge toad was coming out from a bush. "I never really specialied in fire-based jutsu..." He tried to use the jutsu, but all he could produce was high heat and a lot of smoke. "*koff* *koff* Euh... screw it." Hiraku raised a crystal pillar, and the frog was impaled. "Come on. We can follow its trail to find the others." Hiraku pushed past the brush. "Oh... man..." An army of giant frogs was 50 yards away, charging as a stampede. Suddenly, he saw Ace zoom by, using a custom windspeed jutsu.

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Fire style-enpowered fireball skill. A couple of the frogs were burned but just a few. Help I yelled to my teamates

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 02:49 PM
"Got it! Guys, use some sort of jutsu to stop them advancing! I'll use my crystal field, but I need something to stun a lot at once!" He copied the hand sign Ace had made, and felt a strange sensation of lightness. He rose off the ground, and startd to move his feet to zoom around. "Sweet!" Running up to one end of the stampede, he dashed through making his Crystal Field hand sign. The back row was slowed, and stumbled on the sharp, shifting crystal.

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Empowered fire ball, empowered fire bll, ENPOWERED FIRE BALL! Good there's only ten left. ENpowered fire ball! Huh, i'm all out of chakra. Finish the last five.

Charizard Master
02-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Jxdes:Fire jutsu*uses Fire jutsu on the last frogs*

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Ok, let's report back and bring reports to the place wwhere we got the missions and regain our chakra.

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 03:10 PM
"Dude..." Hiraku watchd Foray release huge fire blasts. Only a few frogs remained, badly hurt and burnt. They watched as the frogs suddenly dissolved inot the earth. "You four." Jiraiya was standing there. "Thanks... but I already renewed my contract with Gamabunta. Here, you each get these scrolls." He left, leaving scrolls in everyone's hands. Hiraku opened his, reading a jutsu technique off of it. It detailed how to use an ice-based jutsu that could create an ice golem to do one's bidding.He had written how much chakra it would take. It seemed draining, but he also wrote up a chakra restoration handsign. Hiraku wondered if anyone else had gotten a different jutsu. "Come on, let's go. The Hokage should have a second reward for us."

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 03:15 PM
cool, mines a counter for the Edo Tensei drawback. Well, anything really, It's called Fainting Restoration, aka Chakra restoration extreme.. Ahh much better c'mon let's go. ahh and a plce for the

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 03:36 PM
"How do you use it when you're out cold?"

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I have about 30 seconds before i fall down.

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
"Ah... okay, let's see if there's any job offers. You read the paper."

Lusitania
02-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Just some hubba about a farm and-ooh this looks good. There's a rogue ninja on the lose, but he's not too bad. It's just b ranked.Let's go

Absol Master
02-03-2007, 04:18 PM
"Rogue ninja?" Ace said excitedly " Rogue ninja I can definetly do."

Lusitania
02-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Is there gonna be any replies

TVTMaster
02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Yes.

"Rouge ninja? Which one?"

Lusitania
02-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Ah, person is named tahtuha retuy. Lets go.

TVTMaster
02-06-2007, 09:36 PM
"They have any jutsu stats on him? Hang on, lemme run back and grab a sheet." Hiraku changed direction and zoomed back to the station. He opened a file on current rogues, to find a new one entitled Tahtuha Retuy. He opened it up. His jutsu specialized in quickly creating barriers to rebound attacks. His chakra level was higher than normal, allowing him to make a myriad of glass walls in seconds. His common techniques included glass prisons and volleys of glass slabs. Hiraku, noting the similarity of their jutsus, took note of those techniques. He again copied the handsign Ace had made. He zoomed back, catching up with Foray. "Hey, we got a file on him. He's pretty dang old and he specializes in glass-based jutsu. He's got a ton of chakra, so a direct attack is out of the question. W'll have to get past his walls." He noticed Ace running alongside, scanning his surroundings for the rogue ninja. "We got a pic here. Check this out." He showed a mini wanted poster, depicting a wrinkled, gray-haired yet limber and muscular ninja who seemed to have his entire torso hung up with a mail-type armor made of shuriken. Kunai bands adorned his ankles and wrists, and a crest resembling a peacock came up bahind his back. Upon closer inspection, it was merely an array of katana strapped to his back. "He kind of looks like someone who a taijutsu user would have a lot of trouble with."

Lusitania
02-07-2007, 09:08 PM
Let's go, we have to leave. onward to the land of wind.

autism
02-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Before you go i'll aplicate myself.
Name:Jubei kirigami.
specializiation: ninjutsu and taijutsu.
Makes 3 clones of self has one turn into a shuriken.
The other throws one at the wall. Shuriken jubei clone turns back and kicks a hole in the wall. The 3rd one throws his back on the spot and turns into the wall.

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 01:21 PM
How will we get there

TVTMaster
02-11-2007, 06:43 PM
"Well, I made an adjustment to Ace's jutsu. It lets me levitate in addition to having that speed, reducing the drain to only chakra. Check it out!" Hiraku made a handsign, bringing his middle and index fingers on his right hand to a horizontal position. The ring and small fingers were raised slightly above the two others at an angle. The thumb was tucked in between the index and middle fingers. The other hand had the middle/index combo pointing straight up, with the thumb touching the side of his hand instead of the ring finger, differing from Ace's original jutsu. The ring/small combo was bent, poitning downward and touching the palm. His left index finger was touching the skin on the left side of the right thumb, below the fingernail. The middle finger was touching the unnailed side of the thumb, hiding it from his view, but showing it to those in front of him. Taking the middle/index combos and placing the right fingers over the left fingers, he decalred his jutsu. "Heaven Style Windspeed Jutsu!" Hiraku rose six inches into the air, and moved his legs slightly behind him to take off. The speed was incredible, sending him out of sight in mere seconds, silently and taking no effort but that of chakra drain. He zoomed back, and motioned to his team. "Come on. Here's a scroll I quickly diagramed the hand signs on." He took off, heading for the land of wind.

Lusitania
02-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Nice, let's go. We'll have a journey. But when we finish it we'll get tons of cash. The reward. A milion dollars

TVTMaster
02-16-2007, 09:23 PM
"Nice, let's go. We'll have a journey. But when we finish it we'll get tons of cash. The reward. A million dollars." Foray was talking in broken sentences. Hiraku snickered. "Dollars. Continent Major currency? Come on. Yen is far preferrable to that paper rabble." Hiraku quickly made the Heaven Style Windspeed jutsu handsign. He rose into the air. "If we're to have a journey, he'll be on the run. Thankfully those kunai legbands he wears leave distinctive footprints." He zoomed off, following a series of footprints surrounded by small marks.

Lusitania
02-16-2007, 09:46 PM
"There is a problem. We'll have to find him, he could be anywhere. They say his specialty jutsu is the transportation jutsu. OH and there is a drop in rates in the so-called USA."

TVTMaster
02-16-2007, 09:58 PM
"Dude, it said his speciality jutsus are glass-based jutsu. I'm not one to doubt his speed, though. And what in blue blazes is the USA?" Hiraku sighed and did a quick handsign as he sped by. It allowed him to contain his jutsu for experimental purposes. Doing a quick experimental sign by bringing the Heaven Style Windspeed jutsu very slightly closer to his face, he saw a model of himself form and rise into the air about an inch, which for the model's size has about a foot and a half. "Nice." He deactivated the containment jutsu and repeated the HSW jutsu, with his hands in front of his face. Needless to say, he rocketed into the air. "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Lusitania
02-16-2007, 11:58 PM
"It's a, like a, it's another conntry. Go with that." I said as we knocked. "I think we should change jutsus. OK,Wind style, Wind path Jutsu." The wind turned into a solid path, even though Hiraku wanted to stay with Heaven jutsu.

TVTMaster
02-17-2007, 12:23 AM
"It's a, like a, it's another country. Go with that." Foray muttered something, and Hiraku watched from above as Foray used a strange wind jutsu that created a path. "HEY!" Hiraku shouted down. "WHERE'S THAT THING LEAD?"

Lusitania
02-23-2007, 04:42 PM
"I don't know. It's never failed me before. Don't fret." I stopped running and started simply walking.

TVTMaster
02-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Hiraku stopped the jutsu, resorting to jumping on the tops of the trees. "Think the guy headed for the land of Wind?"

Lusitania
02-25-2007, 12:11 AM
"Well, that's what the address said, 111, Land of Wind Lane, I don't know. Maybe it's a trick." i said shrugging