PDA

View Full Version : Sword Of Mana

art
07-30-2004, 09:45 PM
I bought this game a few days ago, for the GBA, and it totally rules! My favorite weapon right now is the knucks, I use the sword too, and my favvy spirit is the earth one, Gnome.
So.. anyone else played/liked it?

Kenny_C.002
07-31-2004, 12:43 AM
Yeah. I played the game back some time and I just thought how difficult it was for the girl early in the game. Then I kinda...played for like 5 hours and the girl started being really, really cheap (like I killed the final boss with such ease that it wasn't funny). Darn that homing power...

Then I played as the guy and never got to finish it (since I got so used to homing). Oh well...

But yeah, it was a good game for certain.

art
07-31-2004, 10:15 AM
I'm playing as the guy now (always did like power that doesn't run out more) but I'll prolly play as the gal in some time...or as the guy and make him a thief in stead of a warrior!

Kenny_C.002
08-09-2004, 03:13 AM
heh yeah. Also I always thought there should be at least like some romance in the game...but that kinda didn't work out well (esp. in the end. It just doesn't feel that way).

Keeper_of_Light
11-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Lookes a great game, havent got it too many great game come out cant afford them all.