PDA

View Full Version : Mimi-chan's advice column.

Meshi
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Looking for advice on something? Well you've come to the right place, this is where you will get all your advice from me about anything you want.

RULES:

1. No spamming.
2. No swearing.
3. No talking about adult stuff.
5. No going off-topic.
6. No asking for advice when I'm offline.
7. Have fun!

Okay, so who's going to ask for advice first?

Hakken
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
Sure... Um, I'm in 6th grade. I heped lots of people decorate lockers for their valentines today! But, I didn't get the chance to decorate my valentine's! So I went to CVS, bought the perfect card ond some symbolic candy, and now I have no idea what i'm going to do with it or how I'll give it to him. What do I do?

Meshi
02-13-2007, 10:44 PM
Well, does he know you like him? If he does take option one:

Surprise him and just bring up the topic that it's valentine day, talk to him for a while, about ten minutes would do. Then when you're both laughing and having a good time, give them to him but don't seem too eager to give them to him, just make it look like it's a casual thing.

If he doesn't know you like him, take option two:

Leave a note with him to say it's from a secret admirer, then tell him all the things you know about the guy you like (him), make it very vry descriptive, look deep into his eyes and tell him it's him. He might like it.

Hakken
02-13-2007, 10:54 PM
See, he's kinda in the middle. He has no Idea I like him, but we're friends. So... I don't know. I guess option one? Or two... :confused:

Meshi
02-13-2007, 11:01 PM
It's all up to you, you say you're friends right? Well if I were you I would go with option two, but it's all up to you...

Hakken
02-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Hmm, Thanks! I'll try it!

Meshi
02-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Glad to help a fellow RPer:happy: .

Shozuka
02-13-2007, 11:20 PM
A gril likes me but I already like somone. How do I tell her that it's not going to happen without hurting her feelings?

Meshi
02-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Well, you've got to break it down to her slowly. Have an example with you, and make sure it;s a good example. And after you tell her, she probbly will not talk to you for a while, us girls do that, so give her some space then maybe get her a nice present to show that you want to be friends with her, and nothing more that friends.

Shozuka
02-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm broke though lol

Meshi
02-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Make her something, arts and crafts. Girls like a guy that make something for them instead of spend cash all the time.

Wario
02-14-2007, 03:18 AM
Alright, since you're a girl, you should know. I've been friends with this girl for almost a year now, and I've developed a crush on her. I believe she likes me as well, but I have to find a way to find out for sure. Her friends won't tell me, and It would be suicide to ask her out front.

What should I do?

Meshi
02-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Well, has she got beautiful eyes that yo can stare at all day? If she has, look into her eyes and smile, see if she smiles back, she might even giggle a little. Your smile has to be a handsome smile, one that can make a girl go weak the the knees. Then if you think you're sure she likes you, ask her on a date, but make it something like the movies, not anythig flashy or something like that. Don't make it seem like you're too eager.

Gaia
02-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Omg, we have something VERY similar to this at school~

I wuv you, Mimi-chan! >w< *hugs 'till death*

Meshi
02-14-2007, 10:21 AM
^^ Tank yoo, wuv yoo too Gaia * comes back to life and hugs Gaia back tighter* x3.

RouteMaster
02-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Alright, since you're a girl, you should know. I've been friends with this girl for almost a year now, and I've developed a crush on her. I believe she likes me as well, but I have to find a way to find out for sure. Her friends won't tell me, and It would be suicide to ask her out front.

What should I do?

My problem's pretty much the same except I think I really messed it up. I don't know if it's something I said but she's suddenly started giving me the cold shoulder after being really very flirty. There could be a million reasons why, but what should I do; back off and give her some space, apaologize despite not knowing what I've done, or neither?

Wario
02-14-2007, 08:30 PM
Well, has she got beautiful eyes that yo can stare at all day? If she has, look into her eyes and smile, see if she smiles back, she might even giggle a little. Your smile has to be a handsome smile, one that can make a girl go weak the the knees. Then if you think you're sure she likes you, ask her on a date, but make it something like the movies, not anythig flashy or something like that. Don't make it seem like you're too eager.

Thank you so much for the advice, but I didn't even have to go that far. She asked me to be her Valentine today!

Meshi
02-14-2007, 09:41 PM
My problem's pretty much the same except I think I really messed it up. I don't know if it's something I said but she's suddenly started giving me the cold shoulder after being really very flirty. There could be a million reasons why, but what should I do; back off and give her some space, apaologize despite not knowing what I've done, or neither?

Give her some space for a while, then try to speak to her after about 3 days, see what happens.

Gamabunta, I hope she askd you to be her valentine, it'll make you day ^^.

Hakken
02-14-2007, 10:19 PM
Mimi-chan! I did what you said and it worked out really good. Though I admit, I was llike this right before:
Me: What? Are you sure? now?
Mary(Friend1): Yes. Just do it, or I will!
Kellie(Friend2): Oh come on. It's perfect!
Me: Are you sure you're sure?
Mary: JUST DO IT!

Yeah, that's how it went at first. Then he saw me sneaking some candy over to his locker, so I just skipped right to the eye thing and then he was like, "OMG! OMG! I don't know what to say!"

Meshi
02-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Really, what did you say?

RouteMaster
02-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Give her some space for a while, then try to speak to her after about 3 days, see what happens.

I will, thank you. :wink:

Meshi
02-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Your welcome, glad to help a fellow RPer ^^.
Now Crystal, tell me what you said, this is so exciting ^^!

Hakken
02-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Your welcome, glad to help a fellow RPer ^^.
Now Crystal, tell me what you said, this is so exciting ^^!
Uh, Well here's exactly what was said:
M is me, Megan.
Z is Zach, obviously the boy.

M: *Creeps over to stuff a note under his coat at lunch so he'd find it when going out*
Z: *Suddenly bursts out of the lunch line, sees me with a gift* I wish that was for me! Who's it for, Megan?
M: Uh, it's your lucky day?
Z: ?
M: It's for you, spazzbiscuit.
Z: OMG? Really? *Runs over to the teachers making sure he could open it and gaining approval manmy times until the teacher just screamed, ZACH, OPEN THE GO... I mean, open it.*
M: So? *Tim, a friend of both of ours, walks over and says, Open the card first, Duh!"
Z: *Opens the candy first*
Tim: Don't eat the smores. They're no good.
Z: ? I can't belive it! Thank you so much! I don't know what to say!
*My female friends all crowd me until the bell rings*

Meshi
02-15-2007, 09:15 AM
OOO, romantic much? That was so cool, anyway, over the next few days, smile at him and see if he smiles back. Make sure it's a cute smile, he might ask you out ^^.

Deoxys2000
02-15-2007, 09:40 AM
Hi...I Want to introduce myself to a girl but i don't know how To start?
She's In My Class.

Meshi
02-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Well, have you tried going over and saying hello? xD, sorry, I mean why don't you try something like you say you don't know where your next class and ask her if she can take you there. On the way to your next class, while she's taking you there, tell her your name and she might reply to you.

Deoxys2000
02-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Cool One Thanks xD I Think This Should Be Stickified ^_^

Meshi
02-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Your welcome, and good luck ^^.

Hakken
02-15-2007, 11:49 AM
OOO, romantic much? That was so cool, anyway, over the next few days, smile at him and see if he smiles back. Make sure it's a cute smile, he might ask you out ^^.
Alright. Uh.. cute smile. Well, I can try. Ehehehe.

Meshi
02-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Good, and tell me everything that happens when you've finished you three days of cute smilig ^^! Or at least today and tomorrow xD.

Hakken
02-15-2007, 08:10 PM
I think when I show up for tech club on wednesday something might happen, but I can't be sure.

Meshi
02-17-2007, 01:13 PM
I hope some thing does happen ~^. Anyone else need advise?

Hakken
03-01-2007, 03:05 AM
I hope some thing does happen ~^. Anyone else need advise?
Erehm, I kind of want to ask Zach out to the next Movie night at school... but how? A straightfoward question...

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-01-2007, 03:09 AM
I have a lot of friends at school, and I only got them by acting out. Acting out by standing up when the teacher says sit down, that kind of stuff. I mean they're nice to me, but I kind of acted cheesy before. Do you think they would have been friends with me before I acted out?

Meshi
03-05-2007, 06:57 PM
No, I don't think they would have.

They probably are friends with you because they see you as one of them.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-06-2007, 03:33 AM
No, I don't think they would have.

They probably are friends with you because they see you as one of them.
Oh, well thanks. That breaks my heart.

red 23 blue
03-06-2007, 05:38 PM
I have a cruch on my friends older sister.She is a good......2 feet taller and ....3 years older then me,what do i do???

Meshi
03-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Ask her on a date, see if she says yes, and if she doesn't, life goes on.

red 23 blue
03-07-2007, 01:58 AM
oookayy......:rolleyes:

Meshi
03-09-2007, 05:49 PM
Well...it's the truth really...

Hakken
03-09-2007, 08:07 PM
AHHHHH! It's movie night tonight! Zach might be going, what do I do what do I do what do I do.....

Lord Voldemort
03-09-2007, 10:08 PM
I have a cruch on my friends older sister.She is a good......2 feet taller and ....3 years older then me,what do i do???

You have a cruch?

Sorry, I had to say that.

Meshi
03-11-2007, 08:21 PM
AHHHHH! It's movie night tonight! Zach might be going, what do I do what do I do what do I do.....

Pointless to answer now, too late really.

How did it go anyway?

-Meshi-

LordZangoose
03-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Well, Mimi, I have a problem. See, I have two friends, right? They hate each other with a passion, and their hate is messing up my chances of winning $50. This may seem a little selfish, but it's also for their own good. What should I do?

Meshi
03-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Well, Mimi, I have a problem. See, I have two friends, right? They hate each other with a passion, and their hate is messing up my chances of winning $50. This may seem a little selfish, but it's also for their own good. What should I do?
Well, first, you need to explain to them why you're doing it. If they don't understand, then they're not your real friends ^^.

-Meshi-

LordZangoose
03-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, I'm going to put them in the same match on Xbox Live, with all three of us to try and get them to talk. We'll see what we can do from there.

Meshi
03-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, I'm going to put them in the same match on Xbox Live, with all three of us to try and get them to talk. We'll see what we can do from there.
That would be a good idea, hope it all works out ^^.

-Meshi-

c0rpsek1lla
03-11-2007, 09:24 PM
How do you tell a girl she has bad taste without making her mad?

Meshi
03-11-2007, 09:26 PM
The only way is to shot it when you talk to her, in your tone of voise and your facial expressions.

-Meshi-

c0rpsek1lla
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Okay thanks Mimi-chan. Why don't you post more in other places around PE2K?

LordZangoose
03-11-2007, 09:33 PM
How do you tell a girl she has bad taste without making her mad?

For guys, it's almost impossible. Mimi, I know you mean well, but corpsekilla, don't even attemp to. It will probably get you kicked, slapped, or kneed in the gut. And to answer your question, Mimi does post on other places.

Lord Voldemort
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM

How would you get $50?

Meshi
03-16-2007, 08:01 PM
Maybe something called....um...maybe....EARN IT!

0__0 How can you not know that?!

Meshi
03-29-2007, 11:00 PM
RIGHT!

THIS IS DYING NOW!

Lord Voldemort
03-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Maybe something called....um...maybe....EARN IT!

0__0 How can you not know that?!

How would his friends fighting stop him from earning $50?

Meshi
04-01-2007, 10:02 AM
I dunno, but really, it's stupid to fight over money...

DaRkUmBrEoN
04-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Eh, I have a piece of advice.

This thread is basically a Q&A, which is not allowed in most boards. If someone has something to tell, let them tell first and then reply. Don't ask to be told something and then reply to it.

-]DU with a padlock[-