PDA

View Full Version : How do you get Latios & Latias also Dioxys(spoilers Kinda)

blasterdragon
02-19-2007, 09:13 AM
I just got Mewtwo and now I can't Figure out how to get Latios & Latias I dont Have Pitfall Valley and I can't figure out how to get it either so please someone tell me how to:sad:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-19-2007, 09:16 AM
To get Pitfall Valley you need to clear Northern Range, and to get Northern Range you need to buy the Southern Island Friend Area from Wigglytuff and have obtained Surf from the 20th Floor of Solar Cave (you'll need a Pokemon that can hover over water and a key).

blasterdragon
02-19-2007, 09:20 AM
I Have that already is there something else that I'm missing??

I don't have Northern Range though:oops:

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-19-2007, 09:25 AM
I don't think there's anything else... are you sure you have the Surf HM? If you have it, try doing a mission and the next morning the event for Northern Range should start.

And please don't double post. Just use the edit button in the corner if you have something to add ^^

Pokemon_Blue_Master
02-19-2007, 09:34 PM
you need to clear the northern range first after that you need to beat pitfall valley and u will get the twins

pichu757
02-19-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't think you can get Deoxys now :oops: Lets just say before Deoxys is Lugia which is at Silver Trench (I'm to Lazy to recruit Lugia) :oops:

spr bhav
02-20-2007, 05:45 PM
deoxys has a -10% chance of recruit, here is some info:
(i recreuited him) his cave is meteor cave, 20 floors, each one (you should bring xray specs, hold on your leader) has a deoxys which you must kill then a stairs opens. recommended items (you can only bring 3 items)
2 huge apples
1 friend bow
1 xray specs

Equip the specs to your leader and go on.. once you reach flr. 20, equip friend bow then have a 1/4 of recruitng him if you have a lvl90+ leader

blasterdragon
02-21-2007, 03:28 AM
For some strange reason I Just can't get Northern Range no matter how hard I try :sad:
Do I need Kyogre,Groudon&Raquaza to get it or something?

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-22-2007, 02:22 AM
to get lati@s get southern island, beat solar cave(got me it twice), beat northern range, beat pitfall valley, and you get the choice of getting both
Deoxys is probably the hardest... first off you NEED to reqruit Lugia. Choose your best and brightest to go, because he is on his own, put on x-ray specs, bring a friend bow, and a huge apple or two(can only bring three items and a held item with you), beat the deoxys on each floor and on the 19 floor attach the friend bow and beat the real Deoxys.

_mudkip_girl_
02-23-2007, 05:12 PM
to get deoxys u need to recruit Lugia in silver trench, which u get after recruiting ALL 3 legendary birds. then u see Xatu in front of ur team base and then blastoise talks to u about a new & weird cave.. finally u get access to meteor cave, where deoxys is. u can only bring 3 items plus a held item, which stinks. :susp: the items u should bring r an x-ray specs, at least 1 or 2 huge apples, a reviver seed, and a tight belt if u want.

blasterdragon
02-24-2007, 03:26 AM
Thanks I got latias & latios also lugia but sadly I can't get Dioxys :sad: do you now where I can get the Friend bow

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-24-2007, 03:45 AM
The Friend Bow is found on floor 30 of Mt. Faraway, you'll need a key. To unlock Mt. Faraway you must clear Fiery, Lightning and Northwind Fields.

Evil Mastermind
02-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Your leaders Level increases your recruit % far more than a friend bow dose... Get to level 90-100 and it adds 24% onto recruit chance, friend bow only adds 10%... if you are lower than level 30 you dont get a friend bonus from your level, so you cant get deoxys, as the basic chance of getting him is -10%