PDA

View Full Version : MOTM Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Ace Strife
02-20-2007, 04:03 PM
This is for discussion purposes only! Neo, sticky this right away!

miyoun
02-20-2007, 04:22 PM
No one cared of my return back in January, give me best comeback!

>:[

Matt
02-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I better get more votes for best Graphic Artist now that I have my banner thread, for I still feel robbed of my title for MOTY.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-20-2007, 06:26 PM
*lol* A bunch of members wanting to cuase bodliy harm unless they are voted for :P. Well, I don't know if that would get my vote...

I just come by here to show that I am alive and a member, which is something I think people forget based on past MOTM votings :( *feels overlooked alot*

RouteMaster
02-20-2007, 06:43 PM
I just come by here to show that I am alive and a member, which is something I think people forget based on past MOTM votings :( *feels overlooked alot*

Yeah same here, it's a bit of fun though. I got a few mentions in MOTY which was nice but I've never won anything.

Well Orange_Flaffy I think you deserve a vote or two for that thread about oranges, I really learned alot about those little things. :crackup:

Ace Strife
02-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I never got a single mention in MOTY. Well, I guess that's what you get when you sign-up at the beginning of the year. EDIT: I also like to see people actually voting. I thank you guys!

Tamer Marco
02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Somebody vote for me in Best Comback. You know you want to. :wink:

Ace Strife
02-20-2007, 08:42 PM
I voted for you on other sections. Also, I saw that Amplified listed me as a New member. I am a new member because I signed-up in January. New member means if you have signed up in the months stated. Just wanted to clear that up and thanks Amp for voting for me!

Doroshii
02-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Somebody vote for me in Best Comback. You know you want to. :wink:
I'll do it! :O
But Im voting at the end cause Im like that.

Gaia
02-20-2007, 10:38 PM
I better get more votes for best Graphic Artist now that I have my banner thread, for I still feel robbed of my title for MOTY.

Still thinking about it, eh? ;] xD

@ The others: Vote me best Best New Member, or die. :P xD

Espeon EX
02-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Still thinking about it, eh? ;] xD

@ The others: Vote me best Best New Member, or die. :P xD

Okay, i can be voted for new member also, i still have a little new to me, but i'll go edit.

Leman
02-20-2007, 11:12 PM
I might be able to win new member. Does 2 1/2 months still make you a newbie?

lugia_ho-oh
02-20-2007, 11:32 PM
I might be able to win new member. Does 2 1/2 months still make you a newbie?

Yes, I could qualify for being 5 months. :tongue:

Legendary Wolf
02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
I joined in October.......still a little newbie by May that shall be no more :P

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
I joined in October.......still a little newbie by May that shall be no more :P

Yeah i have a touch of a newb in me, so i'm open for the best new member. *holds up a sign and gives out fliers*

Legendary Wolf
02-21-2007, 12:35 AM
Yeah i have a touch of a newb in me, so i'm open for the best new member. *holds up a sign and gives out fliers*

Yeah your nice so I voted you nicest cause you are :P

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 12:48 AM
Yeah your nice so I voted you nicest cause you are :P

Thanks, i voted for you on a couple of things, the good thing is, i've been getting more votes now then december, november, and october put together, out of those 3, i only had 1 vote, now i have more.

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I still can't get over the fact I even got voted for! :) SS is awesome!

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I still can't get over the fact I even got voted for! :) SS is awesome!

Well, it's because you've just joined, it takes time to meet others, i only had 1 voted since out of 3 motms, but now i do, it takes time though, but i'm sure you'll get one soon, just keep searching.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-21-2007, 12:59 AM
I hope that this month I win a hornless unicorn!

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 01:01 AM

Hornless unicorn? Are you trying to make us vote for you as a funny member?.........?

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, it's because you've just joined, it takes time to meet others, i only had 1 voted since out of 3 motms, but now i do, it takes time though, but i'm sure you'll get one soon, just keep searching.
Yeah, I know that stuff about being new and stuff..

If you vote for me, I promise that you will get an honorable mention in my signature or anywhere I create a thread!!

EDIT: EspEX, we posted at the same time... O_o

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I know that stuff about being new and stuff..

If you vote for me, I promise that you will get an honorable mention in my signature or anywhere I create a thread!!

Well i can vote for you as best new member because you are a new member.

Ace Strife
02-21-2007, 01:07 AM
I could make a hornless unicorn the prize instead of a shiny trophy. Your choice.

Clutch
02-21-2007, 01:27 AM
2 people have already voted me for best male. :D

Thanks, guys. ^_^

~Falcon~
02-21-2007, 01:32 AM
XO w00t two votes! I voted alot of people. I voted Red alot cause I sorta look up to him. :( now hes gone.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-21-2007, 01:33 AM
Oh, a pony! I've always wanted a pony :D! I'd love it and brush it and name it Ginger or Clover :3! *is a hopeless pony girl*

I just like to know that someone voted for me now and again even if I never win :)

Gaia
02-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Omg, I just got 4 spectacular votes. *O*

Thanks, guys. *bear hugs* <3

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Hornless unicorn? Are you trying to make us vote for you as a funny member?.........?

Actually it was simply a metaphor for votes in general.

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 01:36 AM
I found the best Noob of the Month. Too bad he's banned. At TWO posts!

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 01:37 AM
I found the best Noob of the Month. Too bad he's banned. At TWO posts!

You mean She, i voted for you as best new member, oh yeah that was a clone account, she has no more post, so let's ignore it.

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 01:39 AM
You mean She, i voted for you as best new member, oh yeah that was a clone account, she has no more post, so let's ignore it.
Yeah, but still...

*thanks to EspEX for voting for me!!*

Gasp, I need to just siggie that...

Ace Strife
02-21-2007, 01:41 AM
Man! This is going to be hard to tally up. I guess that's what happens when you start one of these things.

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 01:43 AM
Man! This is going to be hard to tally up. I guess that's what happens when you start one of these things.

Wait, your the one that has to tally everything up? Good luck and oh yeah, pokelover is gonna get a big gold trophe for biggest spammer.

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 01:44 AM
It would help you if some people would post the names in bold...

Blue-
02-21-2007, 01:46 AM
It would help you if some people would post the names in bold...
I voted for you! And in turn, I got voted for. ^^ Thanks!

Volcanflame
02-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Meh, I got two votes ... Nicest Member ._.

And Best URPG Participant xD

-Volcan-

Gaia
02-21-2007, 01:53 AM
Meh, I got two votes ... Nicest Member ._.

And Best URPG Participant xD

-Volcan-

That would be me. <3

OOT: Why was Silent Night banned all of a sudden? o_O

Blue-
02-21-2007, 01:54 AM
That would be me. <3

OOT: Why was Silent Night banned all of a sudden? o_O
Exactly! *Cuddles knees* I am now going through a friend depression... ;_;

~Falcon~
02-21-2007, 01:55 AM
:0 gaia! i almost forgot about you, well, maybe it was a duplicate account? IDK so sudden. Man i have to go edit my post

Tamer Marco
02-21-2007, 01:55 AM
I have absolutely no idea...

And vote for me as coolest member, as i'm like the coolest guy ever. :rolleyes: :P

Espeon EX
02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
I have absolutely no idea...

And vote for me as coolest member, as i'm like the coolest guy ever. :rolleyes: :P

I did vote for you for that just before you said that.

Noooo! Silent Night is banned! Noo! She was cool!

Shady
02-21-2007, 05:13 AM
Cool, I'll post my form once I know a few people to vote for... So you all better be extra nice! xD

---

Becoming less active in the DCC really leaves a dent in the number of votes you get. xP

Ultima Boss
02-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Becoming less active in the DCC really leaves a dent in the number of votes you get.Yes, this is pretty much a popularity contest, just like most of these types of polls.

Subside
02-21-2007, 05:27 AM
Becoming less active in the DCC really leaves a dent in the number of votes you get. xP

Speak your mind, and give honest opinions, you'll get little to no votes :D

I just think we should just dedicate this to the mods and be done with it.

Lucky Flareon
02-21-2007, 05:27 AM

I noticed that as well. Instead of seeing familar names, I see a bunch of people that I rarely even see.

Ultima Boss
02-21-2007, 05:28 AM
I noticed that as well. Instead of seeing familar names, I see a bunch of people that I rarely even see.
Places change within the passage of time, just like this one. So, it is to be expected that newbies, like myself, show up on a daily basis.

Matt
02-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Whoa! FC! Thank you so much for all the votes!

Dr Scott
02-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Ugh ... Ace, you'd better get this thing all counted up yourself and not go late, say you're too busy, then later on say you're done with it.

Because seriously, people your age have been dropping out of doing it left and right :P. It's honestly not fun to do people ... It's work.

Steak
02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
I got one vote, and that was from Amp for funniest.
Lol, he's obsessed with my Ralts story.
:P

Ace Strife
02-21-2007, 02:10 PM
I don't plan on dropping out at any time! I have made a promise to stay with this thing until the end. Also, if anyone remembers me as DeoxysFan3, I was quite capable of continuing. Also, vote for me as Newbie of the Month!

Tamer Marco
02-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Sure thing. And also, thank you to all of my fans who voted me a coolest member. :P

Clutch
02-21-2007, 05:47 PM
I have 6 votes for best male! o_O;;;

Thank you, everyone, who's voted for me so far. =D

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
And remember:

Vote Meg and DU for best couple.
Reason is in my sig.

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-21-2007, 05:52 PM
And...I remember the time you sigged Meg when she confessed her love for you? :tongue:

Count one from me, anyway.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I agree :P The vote should be called 'Best Off Topic DCC Memeber of The Month' becuase that seems to be more of what it is :P. If you don't post there, you are not alive it seems :(

Ace Strife
02-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I never thought of that category. Next month, someone remind me to actually put it in the list.

Orange_Flaaffy
02-21-2007, 07:28 PM
I never thought of that category. Next month, someone remind me to actually put it in the list.
*lol* I meant the whole MOTM voting contest put together ;)

Ace Strife
02-21-2007, 07:30 PM
I see. I just did the most popular categories of previous months. Didn't try to add any new ones this month.

RouteMaster
02-21-2007, 08:21 PM
Wayhay! A vote for best male, thanks Sarah. :wink:

Just need a bit of editing at my own form, good luck to everyone this month.

~Falcon~
02-21-2007, 09:57 PM
I voted lots of people for alot of stuff, vote me for best new member, or anything else.

Legendary Wolf
02-21-2007, 10:33 PM
I voted Strider best New member because hes good at alot and very undeniable :P

Larvinator
02-22-2007, 12:18 AM
I just searched the thread for myself. I'm kinda sad that I only got one vote for anything (in Best Female category) but do you know who voted for me?

Neo.
Pikachu.

OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG-*shot*

Okay, well, he voted for 3 people in that area, but still...I WAS ONE OF THEM!

OMGOMG-*shot again*

Espeon EX
02-22-2007, 12:20 AM
I voted lots of people for alot of stuff, vote me for best new member, or anything else.

Ooh, nice avatar, i think i'll vote you as best avatar.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-22-2007, 12:26 AM
And yet Azumao made it. :D

I'm gonna need to add more people to my list. If you want to be added, PM me with your name and category.

Legendary Wolf
02-22-2007, 01:06 AM

Cant say the same thing about your or mine :P but the banners are new for me I got this one form D.2 like yesterday

Hoshika
02-22-2007, 01:18 AM
*looks at RM's votes*

WTHAX?! I'm a girl! O_o

Anorexic Snorlax
02-22-2007, 02:36 AM
I'm not very popular. ;__; Thus not a lot of votes I will recieve. I'm also really ticked that someone said, "ur lyke not gttg vare mene vots!1!!1!!! its prolly coz u dont post" Grr!!111!1

Larvinator
02-22-2007, 03:05 AM
I'm not very popular. ;__; Thus not a lot of votes I will recieve. I'm also really ticked that someone said, "ur lyke not gttg vare mene vots!1!!1!!! its prolly coz u dont post" Grr!!111!1
Who said that? That sounds kinda stupid. I mean, I've only got a little under 700 posts and Neo voted me as best female! NEO!

Anorexic Snorlax
02-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Who said that? That sounds kinda stupid. I mean, I've only got a little under 700 posts and Neo voted me as best female! NEO!

I noobafied it, but still, someone told me that with less slop.

Dr Scott
02-22-2007, 08:04 AM
Everyone. Vote Jack for most attractive.

Because his font rules.

And you want to.

That is all.

Orthar
02-22-2007, 11:35 AM
I stay fly, you know why, because I have it. Horrible parody on the actual lyrics but vote BALLIN' for best basektball oriented signature...or best signature take your pick. I wish I had some wings...

~Falcon~
02-22-2007, 12:54 PM
I stay fly, you know why, because I have it. Horrible parody on the actual lyrics but vote BALLIN' for best basektball oriented signature...or best signature take your pick. I wish I had some wings...

I voted for you anor snor, so just relax its not a huge deal. You'll get to know more people when you've been here longer.

Iridium
02-22-2007, 01:46 PM
Please people vote for me as the Best New Member.

Volcanflame
02-22-2007, 01:51 PM
OH, no ... is this a thread where you advertise yourself? =/

-Volcan-

Iridium
02-22-2007, 01:55 PM

-Volcan-

Well, since many people had advertised themselves, I too advertised myself and maybe you can too.

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Mike, what is it with you and voting me for categories I don't even want to compete in. XD

First most arrogant, now bizarre.
Not that I don't like it.

-]DU[-

skiboydoggy
02-22-2007, 02:17 PM
Y'know, I think I might have to do backflips if anybody votes me in anything.
(That is to say, not because I said I would do double backflips if voted for.)
Then again, I'm always on, but never doing anything.
I should join the URPG while I still have a chance of being still considered New Member.
Hmm...

FireflyK
02-22-2007, 09:12 PM
*looks at RM's votes*

WTHAX?! I'm a girl! O_o

x3 Hehe, I know how THAT is. I get mistaken for a boy sometimes... Despite the fact that my name is 'Firefly'. :o Makes me wonder about the guys these people know, if they think Firefly is a boy's name!

Anyway, question... How new must one be to be considered a new member? I think I've been here since late December or so, so I'm not sure I even count anymore towards that part of the competition. o.o

I mostly only got votes for being nice (I'm nice? :eh: Coulda fooled me, not that I'm complaining about votes) and for being a story writer on URPG.

Kaze
02-22-2007, 09:15 PM
No one's voting for me in anything, as I've predicted. XD

Well, maybe Roleplaying, Writing, and Graphix, but only by my friends. It shows how popular (or extremely annoying) you have to be to be mentioned.

Ace Strife
02-22-2007, 10:50 PM
Yes I know. I've only been voted for twice in New Member. That's it. Also, I'll need two other people to help me with the counting of the votes. I can do it by myself, but it would be helpful if I could get one or two volunteers so that if one of us messes up, we can get the right answer. Any takers?

Blue-
02-22-2007, 11:04 PM
No one's voting for me in anything, as I've predicted. XD

Well, maybe Roleplaying, Writing, and Graphix, but only by my friends. It shows how popular (or extremely annoying) you have to be to be mentioned.
Kaze, many people admire you. Not just your friends.

After all my losses, I'm strangely calm. It's weird to feel like this. Anyway, I don't mind if I do or don't get voted for. All that matters is being nice to your friends... I appreciate you all. :)

Kaze
02-22-2007, 11:08 PM
Kaze, many people admire you. Not just your friends.

After all my losses, I'm strangely calm. It's weird to feel like this. Anyway, I don't mind if I do or don't get voted for. All that matters is being nice to your friends... I appreciate you all. :)

*hugs* Thanks, Snowball, but there aren't very many. *sighs* I'm not very popular in school, either. It's basically the same thing on- and offline.

I don't really care, either. It's the same unsual calm for me, except accompianied by a sickening, hated feel in my stomach. >_<

Tamer Marco
02-22-2007, 11:39 PM
I hardly ever see you online Megami, so I can't vote you for anything... :/

Blue-
02-22-2007, 11:48 PM
*hugs* Thanks, Snowball, but there aren't very many. *sighs* I'm not very popular in school, either. It's basically the same thing on- and offline.

I don't really care, either. It's the same unsual calm for me, except accompianied by a sickening, hated feel in my stomach. >_<
I'm not either. Someone called me weird today, but as hard as I tried, I couldn't get angry at them. Because they were partly right. Everyone is different, but some times other people are extremely different. :/ I did get angry at her when she called Anor and me nerds, because she was one of those brats who obviously was rich and spoiled.

Anyways, it's okay. As long as you have great friends- no matter how few- then it's okay. Being popular doesn't mean that you aren't a great person. I'm sure if they weren't battling with their own problems, they would realise you were one of the greatest people in the school. Believe me, you shine and glow with a bright radiance. :) Just keep trying. Every effort is rewarded.

FireflyK
02-23-2007, 02:29 AM
Yes I know. I've only been voted for twice in New Member. That's it. Also, I'll need two other people to help me with the counting of the votes. I can do it by myself, but it would be helpful if I could get one or two volunteers so that if one of us messes up, we can get the right answer. Any takers?

I'd be glad to help. ^_^

Jack of Clovers
02-23-2007, 04:57 AM
There are some... interesting votes for me.

~Jack~

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 05:02 AM
There are some... interesting votes for me.

~Jack~
lol It's all good, Jack. :3

btw, VOTE FOR THE DANCING ANIME GIRL! XD

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-23-2007, 05:12 AM
Kenny will get my vote for best Female and RoD I mean GoD for best male. :eh:

Ali the Dark One
02-23-2007, 06:05 AM

-Volcan-

I'm advertising myself... Check out my avatar! It would be really funny if someone voted me best sig *points to links*

Gaia
02-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Yay I got 25 votes overall. :D Thankies, you guys. <3

Don't quote or reply to me, May. :P

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-23-2007, 06:12 AM
Well, well, well....

*Takes a shotgun*

Try and steal the awards I want and you're going down. :P

Gaia
02-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Well, well, well....

*Takes a shotgun*

Try and steal the awards I want and you're going down. :P

Like, I got 6 votes for Most Attractive. Huzzah. :cool:

I don't see any Most Attractive votes for you, May. Awww. :cool2:

Volcanflame
02-23-2007, 10:18 AM
lol It's all good, Jack. :3

Nice, sig! xD

I'll vote you for the best sig! xD

-Volcan-

Shadow Eevee
02-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Nobody's voting for me.

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Kenny will get my vote for best Female and RoD I mean GoD for best male. :eh:

Awesome! My plans for world domination has already been working. XD

Nice, sig! xD

I'll vote you for the best sig! xD

-Volcan-

lol, thanks mate. I find her rather hypnotic for some reason. XD

Dark Charizard
02-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Like, I got 6 votes for Most Attractive. Huzzah. :cool:

I don't see any Most Attractive votes for you, May. Awww. :cool2:

Haha; lol.

I for one, isn't so happy, I only got 11 votes or something.

And one as most attractive; from a boy. o.O

Espeon EX
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Haha; lol.

I for one, isn't so happy, I only got 11 votes or something.

And one as most attractive; from a boy. o.O

Yeah i noticed that, he blushed too, i love this motm, i got alot of good votes. *dances*

I am so happy that they weren't bad.

Shozuka
02-23-2007, 11:08 PM
I got all bad votes..

At least I'll get noticed!!!....

For being a gay Z&C obsessr. :(

~Falcon~
02-23-2007, 11:15 PM
That pretty much somes it up :) at least you're well known

Tamer Marco
02-23-2007, 11:16 PM
Well, you're not gay. But don't put Zack and Cody in your sig all the time... :X

Legendary Wolf
02-23-2007, 11:17 PM
Well, you're not gay. But don't put Zack and Cody in your sig all the time... :X

I agree its not gay until......you should get the idea

Shozuka
02-23-2007, 11:33 PM
I will never get that far.

I would have looked for them naked LOL!

That'll never happen.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-23-2007, 11:57 PM
I will never get that far.

I would have looked for them naked LOL!

That'll never happen.
... Most Bizzare.

I hope I get some votes at least.

Leman
02-23-2007, 11:59 PM
I got one vote, from LSU kid. Two votes total for me. Go me!

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 12:59 AM
Wow, i got 12 votes, this is more than ever, i might win a bronze trophe, but it all depends, keep the voters coming, oh yeah, does it count if you vote for yourself?

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-24-2007, 01:02 AM
No, you can't vote for yarself.

Shozuka
02-24-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm going to count how much votes I got in general.

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 01:05 AM
No, you can't vote for yarself.

Okay, well i still have 12 votes without voting for myself, thanks, that was my only question.

Shozuka
02-24-2007, 01:05 AM
I only got up to 40 votes LOL!

Legendary Wolf
02-24-2007, 01:31 AM

I unvoted for you since you have proved worthy :P

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 01:33 AM

Well i deleted the bad things, and put them somewhere else, you are gonna get a gold trophe, so post your trophe stats in the trophe hall thread once you get the trophe.

Legendary Wolf
02-24-2007, 01:33 AM
Well i deleted the bad things, and put them somewhere else, you are gonna get a gold trophe, so post your trophe stats in the trophe hall thread once you get the trophe.

I wouldnt want to for the bad trophies why post those I would leave if I got those :susp:

Shozuka
02-24-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm not a noob!

Volcanflame
02-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Prove it then ... and I'm lack of votes ._.

Vote me! D:

-Volcan-

Jack of Clovers
02-24-2007, 02:00 AM

Heh, reminds me of the opening song for Dokuro Chan. Yea, hypnotic.

~Jack~

Clutch
02-24-2007, 04:10 AM

**cough**

Uhm, yeah, good luck with that. ._.

FrozenChaos
02-24-2007, 04:54 AM
Oh god, Amp. Be nice. :tongue: At least he's trying. AND using correct punctuation and whatnot else.

Gaia
02-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Oh god, Amp. Be nice. :tongue: At least he's trying. AND using correct punctuation and whatnot else.

Odd. I actually lol'ed IRL when I saw Amp's post. ._.

FrozenChaos
02-24-2007, 05:30 AM
Odd. I actually lol'ed IRL when I saw Amp's post. ._.

Shhh. I did too. x3 Still, he's not acting like a noob. You people just don't like him because he has those Disney kids in his sig and everything that happened before he was banned. :rolleyes:

Volcanflame
02-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Shhh. I did too. x3 Still, he's not acting like a noob. You people just don't like him because he has those Disney kids in his sig and everything that happened before he was banned. :rolleyes:
._.

You're all EVIL!!! xD Just kidding :P

FC I voted you for the nicest member, coz u approve my orders :tongue:

-Volcan-

Kenny_C.002
02-24-2007, 07:07 AM
Heh, reminds me of the opening song for Dokuro Chan. Yea, hypnotic.

~Jack~

1. 2. 3. 4.
Pi piru piru piru pipiru pi,
Pi piru piru piru pipiru pi!

I don't remember the lyrics well but I do remember "Escaliborg".

Pi piru piru piru pipiru pi,
Pi piru piru piru pipiru pi!

And I remember something about killing you is the way to show I love you!

Or something like that. Yeah that was an infectious song... -.-

Ace Strife
02-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Wow! There are alot of people who have posted lately. Very good. I also thank Lil Lep for typing his ballot out so that I can easily read it.

Dark Charizard
02-24-2007, 02:17 PM
Okay, well i still have 12 votes without voting for myself, thanks, that was my only question.
Some were n00by and spammy one's though. :P
**cough**

Uhm, yeah, good luck with that. ._.Lol, OWNED

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Some were n00by and spammy one's though. :P
Lol, OWNED

No! I looked through them all and i never got 1 vote on either one of them.

xxxSakura
02-24-2007, 02:57 PM
No! I looked through them all and i never got 1 vote on either one of them.
Actually, I browsed through and there's one for you in one of those sections ^^;;

Aww, I have almost no votes except for the omg so kind Kenneth~ Guess it was my own fault for neglecting the forums ><;;

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 03:11 PM
Actually, I browsed through and there's one for you in one of those sections ^^;;

Aww, I have almost no votes except for the omg so kind Kenneth~ Guess it was my own fault for neglecting the forums ><;;

Really? What page is it on? I double checked.

xxxSakura
02-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Really? What page is it on? I double checked.
Erm, I can't remember ^^;; Sorry, it might have been edited or anything, so I'm not really sure, ya...

Dark Charizard
02-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Erm, I can't remember ^^;; Sorry, it might have been edited or anything, so I'm not really sure, ya...

I voted for you too. (:

Blue-
02-24-2007, 07:00 PM
¥ou çan √ote ƒor µe ˆn åny çategory ås ¬ong ås ¥ou ∑ant †o √ote ƒor µe. :)

(You can vote for me in any category as long as you want to vote for me. :) )

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 07:44 PM
¥ou çan √ote ƒor µe ˆn åny çategory ås ¬ong ås ¥ou ∑ant †o √ote ƒor µe. :)

(You can vote for me in any category as long as you want to vote for me. :) )

Oh don't worry, i voted for you as best female. You are fun to chat with.

xxxSakura
02-25-2007, 02:11 PM
I voted for you too. (:
Thanks xDDD

Yuki-chan shall be Snowball's nickname used by me >DD
Lol, I haven't decided to vote yet. Perhaps later, I have to observe for more ^^;;

Jack of Clovers
02-26-2007, 05:53 AM
Wow! There are alot of people who have posted lately. Very good. I also thank Lil Lep for typing his ballot out so that I can easily read it.

The easier it is to read, the quicker you can count them up. :wink:

~Jack~

Ultima Boss
02-26-2007, 06:09 AM
The easier it is to read, the quicker you can count them up. :wink:

~Jack~
Not to mention the mastery of 'CTRL + F' for certain members.

FireflyK
02-27-2007, 11:21 PM
x3 I seem to get, mostly, just votes for being a Pokemon author.
Ah, such is life.

How does the more attractive thing work, though? I've yet to see anyone post a picture of themselves. o.0 Is it really just a popularity contest type thing?

Jack of Clovers
02-28-2007, 06:49 AM
How does the more attractive thing work, though? I've yet to see anyone post a picture of themselves. o.0 Is it really just a popularity contest type thing?

Here's the thread you've been missing out on: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29259

~Jack~

Dr Scott
03-01-2007, 12:58 PM
It's a place where everyone can vote for girls who put their pictures up, while the girls don't really care :P.

Still, if you don't know who to vote for or you don't believe in it because you think it's creepy, VOTE FOR JACK. I'll be a happy man if you do.

Seawolf
03-01-2007, 05:05 PM
x3 I seem to get, mostly, just votes for being a Pokemon author.
Ah, such is life.

Here, I shall help.

Oh, what is that?! I think my eyes are bleeding. (http://freewebs.com/deathbysharpie/002.jpg)

;D

Ham and Cheese
03-01-2007, 05:15 PM
You are very pretty, Meggy-chan. I worship your gift of beauty.

Dr Scott
03-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Nononono, everyone should vote for Jack! Everyone knows that Meggy is pretty on the inside (I don't look at PE2K pictures :P), but Jack ... Jack is A GENIUS!

VOTE FOR JACK FOR MOST ATTRACTIVE

Espeon EX
03-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Nononono, everyone should vote for Jack! Everyone knows that Meggy is pretty on the inside (I don't look at PE2K pictures :P), but Jack ... Jack is A GENIUS!

VOTE FOR JACK FOR MOST ATTRACTIVE

Sorry, too late, are you asking girls this, or both?

Blue-
03-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Sorry, too late, are you asking girls this, or both?
Lol, I don't know. I don't know how Scott acts, so you'd best just guess. xD

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Is that dude gonna draw the winners yet?

@SS: Haha, I now have more posts than you! >:)

Blue-
03-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Is that dude gonna draw the winners yet?

@SS: Haha, I now have more posts than you! >:)
No! Joo have teh pwned meh!!! :O

I can't wait to see the results. I have a feeling I won something in bronze...

ZiVixx
03-02-2007, 02:06 AM
Vote ZiVixx for best Graphics artist
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/313/sasukebannersickerxr0.png (http://imageshack.us)

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-02-2007, 02:08 AM
Vote ZiVixx for best Graphics artist
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/313/sasukebannersickerxr0.png (http://imageshack.us)
Sorry but I've seen better!

ZiVixx
03-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Sorry but I've seen better!

I've done better lol...look in the Signature and avvy thread there is like 3 or 4 of 'em in there!
EDit: How is this one for my chance to get voted forhttp://img407.imageshack.us/img407/300/orichimarubannerjt8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Volcanflame
03-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Vote Zivixx and King for best couple!!! D:

This is not a request this is A COMMAND! xD

-Volcan-

Espeon EX
03-02-2007, 03:02 AM

-Volcan-

Sorry, already voted lugia ho oh and shadow best couple ;)

Blue-
03-02-2007, 03:05 AM
Sorry, already voted lugia ho oh and shadow best couple ;)
They are cute. ~ xD

Love watching those two...

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-02-2007, 03:07 AM
They are cute. ~ xD

Love watching those two...
Oooh, give me the pics! I haven't seen them.

Blue-
03-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Oooh, give me the pics! I haven't seen them.
Uh, I can't give you pictures. xD I meant I love watching Lugia and Shadow talk to each other. They are a cute couple... xD Yeah.

Espeon EX
03-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Uh, I can't give you pictures. xD I meant I love watching Lugia and Shadow talk to each other. They are a cute couple... xD Yeah.

Yep, I can so imagine.....I sometimes browse in the DCC and watch them talk about animals.

Blue-
03-02-2007, 03:22 AM
Yep, I can so imagine.....I sometimes browse in the DCC and watch them talk about animals.
They are also kind of crazy. xD

ZiVixx
03-02-2007, 10:52 AM

-Volcan-

Volcan, I shall remember this...you have finally beat me!:rolleyes:

Legendary Wolf
03-02-2007, 11:10 AM

I guess I will its nice and good XP

Volcanflame
03-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Haha, you should do it, Ziv xD

-Volcan-

Rohypnol
03-02-2007, 06:21 PM

-Volcan-
Very impressive sig Volcan. :rolleyes:

~KR

Legendary Wolf
03-02-2007, 07:34 PM

-Volcan-

Man Volacan can I have your sig pleaase?

ZiVixx
03-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Man Volacan can I have your sig pleaase?

Everyone is mean to me lol

Ryenne Raleigh
03-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Everyone is mean to me lol
That's because you have ugly-fugly Fall Out Boy in your sig.

Put a Nickelback banner instead and see how much more people like you.

Blue-
03-04-2007, 04:12 AM
That's because you have ugly-fugly Fall Out Boy in your sig.

Put a Nickelback banner instead and see how much more people like you.
Ryenne! *Tackles* How've you been? ^^

Nickelback... More like Christina Aguilara, or Britney Spears with a shaved head... XD

Orange_Flaaffy
03-04-2007, 05:10 AM
*eats the spam that has been collecting here on bread with cheese*

I wonder when or if the voting is really going to work this time...It seems like every time we have a contest of any sort something always happens and things never get finished :(

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 05:17 AM
*eats the spam that has been collecting here on bread with cheese*

I wonder when or if the voting is really going to work this time...It seems like every time we have a contest of any sort something always happens and things never get finished :(
well MOTM does finish, but it's usually a vet or a mod who does finish it, it would seem. :-/

Hope Ace proves me wrong. :3

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:18 AM
I have a very serious question about MotM:

Why haven't I been voted for lately?

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 05:24 AM
Because it's March? I have to admit that I haven't even seen you for the past month or two (yes, I know the reasons).

Orange_Flaaffy
03-04-2007, 05:25 AM
well MOTM does finish, but it's usually a vet or a mod who does finish it, it would seem. :-/

Hope Ace proves me wrong. :3
I would love to tally votes and end a MOTM contest sometime, I think I would be good at it, I am very trustworthy :). The only thing I 've never been able to figure out is if peoples votes for themselfs count and how the voting works when someone picks more than one person for a single thing...

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 05:28 AM
I would love to tally votes and end a MOTM contest sometime, I think I would be good at it, I am very trustworthy :). The only thing I 've never been able to figure out is if peoples votes for themselfs count and how the voting works when someone picks more than one person for a single thing...
No, the rules are that they can't vote for themselves. lol Votes where more than 1 (up to 3, take the first 3 if more) are accepted. You count those.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:29 AM
Because it's March? I have to admit that I haven't even seen you for the past month or two (yes, I know the reasons).
I know.

You don't have to spell it out, I was forgotten.

Orange_Flaaffy
03-04-2007, 05:32 AM
No, the rules are that they can't vote for themselves. lol Votes where more than 1 (up to 3, take the first 3 if more) are accepted. You count those.
Oh, okay *lol* I think quite a few people have forgotten the rules ;)

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 05:35 AM
I know.

You don't have to spell it out, I was forgotten.
More like you disappeared after your little crazy time.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:38 AM
More like you disappeared after your little crazy time.
I had no crazy time.

You have to admit, my speed posting is awesome. I got banned at PC, had to get a second home.

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 05:39 AM
I had no crazy time.

You have to admit, my speed posting is awesome. I got banned at PC, had to get a second home.
Yeah. PC isn't exactly a friendly place. Can't say I don't have the resentment even though apparently the times have changed.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:44 AM
Yeah. PC isn't exactly a friendly place. Can't say I don't have the resentment even though apparently the times have changed.
I've been a member there for like 5 years. No bad feelings~ It's a good forum.

Orange_Flaaffy
03-04-2007, 05:58 AM
PC is okay I think...Serebii is the place that has always frightened me :P.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:59 AM
PC is okay I think...Serebii is the place that has always frightened me :P.
I would second that. I ... rarely venture into SPPf.

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 06:11 AM
I've been a member there for like 5 years. No bad feelings~ It's a good forum.
I was there like the rest of them when they started it out. The resentment generally came from a certain incident in which I don't really care about anymore, but still is a lingering thing in terms of random reasons not to go.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 06:14 AM
I was there like the rest of them when they started it out. The resentment generally came from a certain incident in which I don't really care about anymore, but still is a lingering thing in terms of random reasons not to go.
There are always lingering feelings about forums. Stuff that didn't really matter in the long run, but somehow it just sticks with you.

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 06:17 AM
There are always lingering feelings about forums. Stuff that didn't really matter in the long run, but somehow it just sticks with you.
True that man. I still go there from time to time to argue with people about YGO (because everybody knows that while YGO is a terrible TCG, PC pretty much only plays that.).

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 06:30 AM
True that man. I still go there from time to time to argue with people about YGO (because everybody knows that while YGO is a terrible TCG, PC pretty much only plays that.).
I wish Pokemon TCG was more popular.

It's actually kind of cool. *Yes, that was so geeky to say*

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 06:31 AM
I wish Pokemon TCG was more popular.

It's actually kind of cool. *Yes, that was so geeky to say*
Don't worry, I play magic, which is like more geeky than the pokemon TCG (but SO much better...).

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Don't worry, I play magic, which is like more geeky than the pokemon TCG (but SO much better...).
My parents told me it was demonic. And that was the end of that.

But yeah, Magic is geeky. Even I tease players of it.

Kenny_C.002
03-04-2007, 06:37 AM

Ah parents who were persuaded by extremists again huh. Oh well. Not the first time.

But yeah, I like magic. Very good game. :3

xxxSakura
03-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Ah parents who were persuaded by extremists again huh. Oh well. Not the first time.

But yeah, I like magic. Very good game. :3
Lol, MOTM Discussion Thread turning into Magic xDDD

But I like magic too ^^

InvertrevnI
03-04-2007, 04:04 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/raquanzafan/Jallbis.png

GG @You

Best card ever.

Ace Strife
03-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Haha! Very funny. Need I remind you that this is for MOTM chat only? Keep that stuff at the Daliy Chit-Chat board.

PokéJungle
03-05-2007, 04:35 AM
Haha! Very funny. Need I remind you that this is for MOTM chat only? Keep that stuff at the Daliy Chit-Chat board.
Dude, honestly. The GMod started all of this.

Kenny_C.002
03-05-2007, 05:01 AM
Dude, honestly. The GMod started all of this.
Sure, blame the G-mod for tangents. -.-
;)

@ Sakura. Yes...come to the magic. XD

PokéJungle
03-05-2007, 07:12 AM
;)

You know staff make the best scapegoats.

xxxSakura
03-05-2007, 01:07 PM
;)

*gasps*

I'm NOT going to be allured to the horrifying, dark alleys of magic, nuuuuuuu~! *determined*

*glances around* Nobody's looking.... *cackles evily* Now here's my chance~! Uh-oh! Discovered by Uncle Kenny.

I'm adding Poké-chan and Uncle Kenny to some voting categories =)

@Poké-chan;; No no no! It musn't be like this! You should have put Ryan started it =P [j/k]

earth_type_rule
03-05-2007, 01:55 PM
maybe already answered but when are the results for the MOTM?

Ace Strife
03-05-2007, 06:34 PM
They are planned on being revealed between March 11 and March 13. The voting stops on the tenth.

xxxSakura
03-06-2007, 12:50 PM
They are planned on being revealed between March 11 and March 13. The voting stops on the tenth.
I'll have to submit my votes soon D: Trying to find categories to vote for everybody I've spoken to ^^;;

!CeMAn
03-06-2007, 03:24 PM
MtG.
Kicks ass.

DU: Helps the !Ceman with words.

Ace Strife
03-07-2007, 12:30 AM
I have a reminder for you all. The voting ends in four days! Please make sure that all votes are in or else, they will not be counted! Thank you.

Espeon EX
03-07-2007, 12:31 AM
I have a reminder for you all. The voting ends in four days! Please make sure that all votes are in or else, they will not be counted! Thank you.

Okay, i hope i win a trophe soon i don't even have one, but hopefully this month or next month....

Ace Strife
03-07-2007, 12:36 AM
We'll see soon. I wish good luck to all people on the forums and I hope everybody has had fun.

PokéJungle
03-07-2007, 12:49 AM
If I had been on the forum more lately, I'd vote.

Espeon EX
03-07-2007, 12:51 AM
We'll see soon. I wish good luck to all people on the forums and I hope everybody has had fun.

Oh yeah, good luck counting all of the votes, you should do one at a time, put everyones name down that got voted for that section and put a tally next, once you see their name again put another, and then go on and go on it's easier.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-07-2007, 01:10 AM
When is he going to close the MOTM board?

Espeon EX
03-07-2007, 01:12 AM
When is he going to close the MOTM board?

The motm thread will be closed once the votings done and over. A mod/G-mod will close it and then we'll start to give out trophes, then in a couple of weeks, we'll have the next motm, hope i get to put it up soon...

Ace Strife
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
So you are planning on doing it next month? Cool, but I was thinking we could do it together. I wish to do this throughout the entire ear, and I could use some help. Also, thx for the advice Esp.

Blue-
03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
So you are planning on doing it next month? Cool, but I was thinking we could do it together. I wish to do this throughout the entire ear, and I could use some help. Also, thx for the advice Esp.
No offense, but this idea is somewhat selfish. You should share the brilliant experience with others, so that they can have their hand at being the maker of the Motm. xD Just thought I'd be a priest and say that.

Ace Strife
03-07-2007, 01:35 AM
It was funny too. I guess you are right, but I just like doing it.

Blue-
03-07-2007, 02:06 AM
It was funny too. I guess you are right, but I just like doing it.
There isn't any problem with liking it. ^^ Just remember that a lot of people want to do this to, so you may not always host the Motm. (xD I think you get the point though.)

Dr Scott
03-07-2007, 04:09 AM
It's only fun until you have to actually count the votes. It's not fun, when me'n Galleon finished it up I had a killer headache...

And we didn't even have the good feelings of actually being the one to host it :P.

It just seems special.

PokéJungle
03-07-2007, 09:50 AM
It's only fun until you have to actually count the votes. It's not fun, when me'n Galleon finished it up I had a killer headache...

And we didn't even have the good feelings of actually being the one to host it :P.

It just seems special.
Why would someone be able to do MotM for an entire year?

Who made that rule?

Ace Strife
03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
No one has. It is just a matter of who gets permission to do it next. I bet it'll be a mod though.

Sixto
03-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I'd be more comfortable with a mod or a vet hosting it, tbh.

EmBreon
03-07-2007, 11:22 PM
Yeah guys, it's usually the vets who run this. Unfortunately they're the only ones who can handle the responsibility. It isn't very exciting when a new host says "ok votes will be up in a few days" and then return a week later to say "ok nvm I don't want to do it anymore".

Ace Strife
03-08-2007, 12:33 AM
I can tell you right now that it won't happen with me. My outlook on life is if you make a commitment, you stick with it until the bitter end. That's what I plan on doing. Stop critizing me.

Sixto
03-08-2007, 12:39 AM
I can tell you right now that it won't happen with me. My outlook on life is if you make a commitment, you stick with it until the bitter end. That's what I plan on doing. Stop critizing me.
First of all, no one was criticizing you. I just think for later months, a vet who knows people should host it. One that knows people's nicknames, cause you will get those and not know who they are. Stop being so defensive cause no one is against you hosting it. Have a nice day. :happy:

Ace Strife
03-08-2007, 12:43 AM
Yeah. I guess you're right. Didn't you host some of the MOTMs last year?

Blue-
03-08-2007, 02:48 AM
There is nothing wrong with being slightly new to the forums. I've only been here for a few months, and I have to say, I know my way around. :/

Lucavi
03-08-2007, 02:58 AM
There is nothing wrong with being slightly new to the forums. I've only been here for a few months, and I have to say, I know my way around. :/

no one said anything about new people on the forum, it's just that MOTM's mean a big responsability, and it's preferable that known/experienced members run it, since they're more trustworthy than others

Kenny_C.002
03-08-2007, 03:02 AM
We've had incidents where even semi-newbies were allowed to do MOTM, which ended up having the mods to it for them in the end. It's this lack of a responsibility that we tend to be more careful with the newbies, since we really don't know them well.

Blue-
03-08-2007, 03:08 AM
We've had incidents where even semi-newbies were allowed to do MOTM, which ended up having the mods to it for them in the end. It's this lack of a responsibility that we tend to be more careful with the newbies, since we really don't know them well.
I guess you're right. Older members are more trustworthy in most cases. :) But still, I'm sure that some 'new members' have done Motm successfully as well.

Kenny_C.002
03-08-2007, 03:10 AM
I guess you're right. Older members are more trustworthy in most cases. :) But still, I'm sure that some 'new members' have done Motm successfully as well.
This is the case of 1 bad apple ruining the party for everybody. That's life, though.

xxxSakura
03-08-2007, 01:18 PM
'New members'?

*don't get it*

In any case, I finally took some time to vote xDDD
Will edit soon, though. I have to find more areas to vote in ^^

Nikki the Mew
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm surprised I was voted for at all.

6 in "Best New Member". Wow. o_O (One from Jack. XD YAY!)
2 in "Nicest Member". ...Uh...'kay.
2 in "Best Personality". Wtf? O_o
And 1 in "Best Female". I don't deserve this vote. <<'

Vote Nikki for Best New Member! =D Instead of Gaia threatening to kill you, I'll give you cookies!

Ace Strife
03-08-2007, 10:23 PM
Well, I'm not really a new member because I have actually been here for almost two years on two different accounts, one being gone. So, I am actually very experienced.

Clutch
03-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Wow, I've gotten plenty of votes. Thanks, everyone, maybe I'll get an award this time around.

Ridley
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM
...I didn't get nearly as many votes as I usually do.

LS
03-09-2007, 06:16 PM
...I didn't get nearly as many votes as I usually do.

Ridley do you only think about your self? D: And when will the votes be out?

Ridley
03-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Ridley do you only think about your self? D: And when will the votes be out?
No I don't, it was just an observation.

Ace Strife
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Today is the last day to put votes in! Get your ballots in soon. At 5:00 MT, this thing will be closed and the votes will start being tallied.

Espeon EX
03-09-2007, 06:53 PM
Today is the last day to put votes in! Get your ballots in soon. At 5:00 MT, this thing will be closed and the votes will start being tallied.

Sweet! Hope i at least get a bronze trophe...but okay, my time is gonna be 6:00 p.m. when it closes, I think i'll get something, hopefully...

Ace Strife
03-09-2007, 06:55 PM
We'll see Esp. I just want to say one more time, good luck to everybody.

Clutch
03-09-2007, 07:43 PM

Heheh, I'm still deciding if I want to edit my votes...

Neo Emolga
03-09-2007, 08:54 PM
Okay, well, I'm closing the thread now so Ace can tally the votes.

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-09-2007, 10:48 PM
I got voted for in most bizzare...how?

Blue-
03-09-2007, 11:39 PM
So far, I haven't won anything... I hope I do though... Best Female and Best Personality, I'm countin' on you! >D

Espeon EX
03-10-2007, 12:51 AM
So far, I haven't won anything... I hope I do though... Best Female and Best Personality, I'm countin' on you! >D

Yeah hopefully for me, best male, thats where i got the most votes for me..... *crosses fingers*

Blue-
03-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Yeah hopefully for me, best male, thats where i got the most votes for me..... *crosses fingers*
I did get best personality! Thanks to everyone who voted, I really appreciate it. :)

*Crosses fingers* I hope you do Brent. :D

Clutch
03-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I did get best personality! Thanks to everyone who voted, I really appreciate it. :)

*Crosses fingers* I hope you do Brent. :D

That's great, I voted for you in that category!

Congrats SS, you deserve it.

Blue-
03-10-2007, 01:17 AM
That's great, I voted for you in that category!

Congrats SS, you deserve it.
Thank you! ^^

I'm probably not going to win anything else, since most people were voting for me as Best Personality and Nicest Member. Oh well, I'm just glad I won one trophy. ^^

Clutch
03-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Thank you! ^^

I'm probably not going to win anything else, since most people were voting for me as Best Personality and Nicest Member. Oh well, I'm just glad I won one trophy. ^^

Oh, crap, no I didn't. I voted you for Best New Member. Sorry, but oh well, at least you got the award. I knew I voted for you, I just wasn't sure on the correct category.

Blue-
03-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Oh, crap, no I didn't. I voted you for Best New Member. Sorry, but oh well, at least you got the award. I knew I voted for you, I just wasn't sure on the correct category.
That's fine, I understand. :D But still, thanks for voting for me.

Espeon EX
03-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Thank you! ^^

I got some votes in best male and member of the month, also some on nice. yeah, i hope i get at least one. next month will be even better since i'll be well known.

Ham and Cheese
03-10-2007, 01:22 AM
VOTE HAM & CHEESE and all of your wildest dreams will come true.

Clutch
03-10-2007, 01:28 AM
I tied with Neo for Best Male. This makes me so happy, I haven't got an award for the longest time. Feels great. Thanks to everyone that voted for me, now I can go add an award to my Trophy Hall! Thanks again.

Spartan MK-6
03-10-2007, 03:37 AM
......................I just noticed that espeon ex voted me and lugia_ho-oh as best couple... O_o

Clutch
03-10-2007, 03:39 AM
......................I just noticed that espeon ex voted me and lugia_ho-oh as best couple... O_o

Aww, Shadow has a girlfriend.

...you've grown up so fast. It makes me want to cry. But I don't feel like it.

Spartan MK-6
03-10-2007, 03:46 AM

and peekaboo pikachu voted the same thing O____o.

Clutch
03-10-2007, 03:52 AM
and peekaboo pikachu voted the same thing O____o.

Well, that's coming from a toddler, just ignore it.

I didn't vote for you two, though.

FireflyK
03-10-2007, 03:55 AM
I'm surprised I was voted for at all.

6 in "Best New Member". Wow. o_O (One from Jack. XD YAY!)
2 in "Nicest Member". ...Uh...'kay.
2 in "Best Personality". Wtf? O_o
And 1 in "Best Female". I don't deserve this vote. <<'

Vote Nikki for Best New Member! =D Instead of Gaia threatening to kill you, I'll give you cookies!

:P Lol, I believe I voted you for a few of these.

:wink: Either people forgot that I'm still a newb (Only been here since very late december... 2.5 months isn't really a vet yet) or they hate meh.
Though with the stories piling up I suppose I can't blame them. -wanders off for more cold meds- Bah. Once I get better I swear I'm gonna sit down and just write like 10 storise a day till they're done.

lugia_ho-oh
03-10-2007, 03:55 AM

:dazed: He's not my boyfrined.....
he shoots puppies.....

Spartan MK-6
03-10-2007, 03:57 AM
he shoots puppies.....

i havent shot a puppy, i just REALLY want to

Clutch
03-10-2007, 03:59 AM
he shoots puppies.....
Sure he- HE SHOOTS PUPPIES?!
i havent shot a puppy, i just REALLY want to
Dude, what the **** is wrong with you?

Spartan MK-6
03-10-2007, 04:01 AM
Dude, what the **** is wrong with you?

its because my sis' boyfriend has got this SH**BAG of a dog that annoys and tries to bite anyone who comes near the house, bluddy annoying dog