PDA

View Full Version : do you have a reputation???

avinash
02-24-2007, 02:49 AM
Do you have a reputation for something.

lol, how about we just start up fresh?

At school im the type of person that is normal, but im respected around school because of my awesome sports skills. People who do know i like pokemon don't really say anything to me because i'm in the highest grade in my school.

Lord Voldemort
02-24-2007, 02:59 AM
I think this should belong in "Other: Chat". Yep, I have a reputation for being a nerd.... people don't make fun of me though. I help people out sometimes, and I don't go around acting nerdy, I just get good grades and all that stuff.

Furyflame
02-24-2007, 03:00 AM
Hmmmmm im known for being a pokemon geek.....:sad:

Shozuka
02-24-2007, 03:05 AM
I'm the smart and popular one.

Blue-
02-24-2007, 03:10 AM
I'm the smart and popular one.
Lol. I found that funny looking at your avvie. xD

I have a reputation for being smart and freakin' intimidating. I'm also considered quiet... and everyone surprisingly wants to be my friend... Lol.

On Pe2k, I'm considered friendly, maybe even considerate. Social for the most part.

Gaia
02-24-2007, 03:15 AM
In PE2K, I have a reputation for being a graphics artist. :/

IRL, I have a reputation for being well-known, and also being a co-leader prefect in school. Wheeeeeee~

Matt
02-24-2007, 03:17 AM
Eh, I'm the jock that's in the smart classes but half-failing them. I also have a rep as an artist, and a bit of a jerk. And I solve my problems physically, but never to the extent of getting myself in trouble. =P

Anorexic Snorlax
02-24-2007, 03:32 AM
I'm known as the geeky, modest, popular cry-baby fifth grader at my school.

Here I'm known as the geeky, mini-mod loser without a clue. ;_;

Chewy
02-24-2007, 03:34 AM
I have a reputation for being smart and...sensitive...I cry too much...:oops:

Kayos
02-24-2007, 03:37 AM
Hmmm, I have a reputation for knowing a lot of crap, which would only come in useful if I went onto a quiz gameshow or something. I've also got a reputation for Freerunning! Yeah! I don't really let people know about my other activities, as it will just bring dark clouds down upon me...which I don't want.

On the net, I've had a reputation for being an RPer and a Spriter. But my former RP site has been overrun by fools who take over the RPs and introduce stupid plots and spriting well, I still do that.

Horus
02-24-2007, 03:39 AM
Do you have a reputation for something. I have a reputation for being the strongest in the school (out of like 600 people). I also have a reputation because im the leader of my gang at school. we like to solve our problems by making people scared of us. I dont like violence becuase the definition of life is *peace*. (especially in black heritage month).

I don't believe you. Gangs are retarded btw.

I have a small reputation as the crazy kid at school. I usually don't turn down dares, eat wierd stuff, and do some of the most retarded stuff ever. I had a video, but I lost it on my old pc.

~Strider

Anorexic Snorlax
02-24-2007, 03:41 AM
I have a reputation for being smart and...sensitive...I cry too much...:oops:

It's okay, my Ariax. Us smart and sensitive people will unite! xP

Blue-
02-24-2007, 03:45 AM
It's okay, my Ariax. Us smart and sensitive people will unite! xP
I've heard some gossiping... *Shuts mouth* But I don't think you are like that at all. You are a very respectable person, and know a lot about things. Yep, that's you.

Reign-of-Dreams
02-24-2007, 04:07 AM
I dunno much about my rep, but I'm the quiet short girl. .___.;?

Spartan MK-6
02-24-2007, 05:24 AM
the best halo player in every class ive been in, no rep for anything else =(

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-24-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm the lovable quiet person. :cool:

Iridium
02-24-2007, 07:25 AM
I have a reputation for being intelligent.

Kenny_C.002
02-24-2007, 07:56 AM
My rep in high school was the crazy, smart one. Well it said so in the yearbook (nabbing craziest AND smartest XD).

University, I'm toned down in pretty much both of these aspects, so I'm more like a geeky loli person. XD

Pe2k, well evody knows already. :3

Legendary Wolf
02-24-2007, 12:07 PM
I have a reputation of killing everyone in dodge ball :P

Wario
02-24-2007, 12:11 PM
I have a reputation for being the guy who gets turned down by a girl :P

No, just kidding.

I'm known as the "Pi Kid" since I can recite the first 50 digits.

Focal
02-24-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm well known for being the "American" ^_^ American in Europe :D
And of course getting your nose broken over a poem for a girl gives you some good points too :P

avinash
02-24-2007, 01:15 PM
it's kinda hard to believe my reputation (see first page). We aren't an official gang but when we get into fights then about 20 of my friends come with me and help take that guy out *with peace*

xxxSakura
02-24-2007, 01:22 PM
My reputations are my nicknames. Pony because my name's Peony. And I'm known as the Miniskirt-Girl, lol. And also the Number.1 BLEACH lover & fan forever~ [♥]

Pooka
02-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Sigh:redface: ... I'm none as the dumb blonde, been trying to shake it but it seems to follow me everywhere.

Orthar
02-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Do you have a reputation for something. I have a reputation for being the strongest in the school (out of like 600 people). I also have a reputation because im the leader of my gang at school. we like to solve our problems by making people scared of us. I dont like violence becuase the definition of life is *peace*. (especially in black heritage month).
Only idiots join gangs. :P I have a reputation for being in the band "The Border Patrol", I'm the lead singer.

Ace Strife
02-24-2007, 02:16 PM
I honestly don't know what my rep is. Anybody else know?

~Falcon~
02-24-2007, 05:04 PM
Im known as the kid in texas that wheres LSU stuff XP

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-24-2007, 05:32 PM
I'm known as the one on Pe2K where if I use my initials, one may think I stared at the mirror.

TVTMaster
02-24-2007, 05:40 PM
IRL, I'm the guy nobody wants to be around since he acts crazy random around anyone he already knows, even though they already know he's a genius and could perfectly well act like a normal person if he wanted to.

Here, I'm the n00b-basher and newbie-helper, as well as the guy who can't stay active in a roleplay for more than seven posts, yet makes forms willy-nilly and never plays them much. I'm also the guy who's clueless about the URPG, for a long time harbored hatred of the VPP since it drew all the activity of the RP board, and the guy who doesn't know crap about the WAR other than the RP and the Spriting competition.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-24-2007, 05:52 PM
IRL, I'm the guy nobody wants to be around since he acts crazy random around anyone he already knows, even though they already know he's a genius and could perfectly well act like a normal person if he wanted to.

Here, I'm the n00b-basher and newbie-helper, as well as the guy who can't stay active in a roleplay for more than seven posts, yet makes forms willy-nilly and never plays them much. I'm also the guy who's clueless about the URPG, for a long time harbored hatred of the VPP since it drew all the activity of the RP board, and the guy who doesn't know crap about the WAR other than the RP and the Spriting competition.
Strangely enough, I remember when you were excited that you made 500 posts.

At school, I'm one of those people who are funny and make people feel good.

earth_type_rule
02-24-2007, 05:52 PM

no comment above ^^ It's too easy to say: You are lying, or you don't know what your writing about.

I am know as... A quite dude? -.-

Tamer Marco
02-24-2007, 05:59 PM
Online, I have a pretty good reputation I believe.

But in school mostly everyone who isn't my friend considers me a jerk or 'too smart for his own good'. :P

Lord Celebi
02-24-2007, 06:03 PM
My reputation precedes me, therefore, you should already know who I am...

(Arrogance is Fun)

Metagross Fan
02-24-2007, 06:15 PM
I am the who is realy clever and amazing at some sports

Kecleonfan666
02-24-2007, 10:20 PM
ALOT of people say I'm annoying on this site, well they can just go-
Sorry:oops: almost got out...

In my school, people call me "Jimmy Neutron". They don't really say I'm a geek, but they say I'm REALLY smart.

avinash
02-24-2007, 11:11 PM
K. Lemme put it dis way, When i get into fights, about 20 of my friends come with me and help me out. So people dont mess wit Avinash. They call us the "friend shadows"because we help each other like were each others shadows. I got addicted to us being a gang because people call us a gang. I HOPE EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS NOW.

InvertrevnI
02-25-2007, 02:13 AM
I have Revered reputation with Stormwind.

Lucky Flareon
02-25-2007, 05:19 PM
My freshman year, the seniors all had fun calling me a slu*t throughout our band trip to Orlando. So that stuck through my freshman year. However, I have mangaed to change that to having a reputation for doing stupid things without thinking about it.

Pooka
02-25-2007, 05:40 PM
K. Lemme put it dis way, When i get into fights, about 20 of my friends come with me and help me out. So people dont mess wit Avinash. They call us the "friend shadows"because we help each other like were each others shadows. I got addicted to us being a gang because people call us a gang. I HOPE EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS NOW.

No offense but aren't you a bit young to be going around fighting people in a gang?:tongue:

earth_type_rule
02-25-2007, 05:55 PM

heh, you did say you DON'T use violence, so how could you know you are the strongest? :goofy:

Kinda cheap said dude, better think things up before you write.

Charbok
02-25-2007, 06:20 PM
i guess my reputation is being a fun, lovable, good looking, funny, nerdy, sensitive, understanding person. at least, thats what people tell me

avinash
02-25-2007, 06:32 PM
heh, you did say you DON'T use violence, so how could you know you are the strongest? :goofy:

Kinda cheap said dude, better think things up before you write.

At school im the type of person that is normal, but im respected around school because of my awesome sports skills. People who do know i like pokemon don't really say anything to me because i'm in the highest grade in my school.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-25-2007, 06:52 PM

Lucky. I get picked on about it all the time. ._.

pikapika
02-26-2007, 04:56 AM
I'm knowm for loving turtles, being the class clown, being in the top 2 math nerds, and getting teachers mad but not really mad at me.
_
\ \
___ __________________ / /
/ . \ /______|______|______\ / /
|__/_________|______|_______\/ /
\ _____|______|________\ /
\______|_____|_________|
| | | |
| | | |
|____| |___ |
In case you can't tell, it's a turtle.

Edit: the turtle gets really screwed up

Ultima Boss
02-26-2007, 05:31 AM
Not really, and I wouldn't care to have one. I'm not the one to make a wasted name of myself.

MysticAura
02-26-2007, 10:43 AM
In school, people say that I'm cute and smart and I'm the kind that can complete all my homework in school. :cool:

Beech Daly
02-26-2007, 05:48 PM
In school, people say that I'm cute and smart and I'm the kind that can complete all my homework in school. :cool:
My rep in college is my methodical and pointing out some small details that many say is useless but really is for me to be successful in things. It is that way in many things for me besides just school.

Professor Geoffrey
02-26-2007, 07:34 PM
My rep in my middle school is that almost every 7th grader knows me. Yes, I'm popular, sort of. I'm one of those people who are popular because of weird people who sort of pretend to like me, and act like zombies. It's contagious among my school, and many poeple are immune. It's sort of hard to explain. It's like they pretend to be friendly. But nonetheless, I am still popular. Many people don't like me, and I end up praising them for not liking me behind their back. I always think, "At least someone doesn't like me."

It's good to feel liked, but when you're over-liked, you either want it to stop, or at least know there's people in the world that hate/dislike/despise/abhor you. For those who don't know what abhor(I think that's how you spell it), it's worse than despise. Like someone who would go out of their way to kill the person being abhorred.

Plus, I'm known for being over-obsessive in dolphins. No one in the school including the teachers knows more about dolphins than me.

Charbok
02-27-2007, 02:24 AM
I'm knowm for loving turtles, being the class clown, being in the top 2 math nerds, and getting teachers mad but not really mad at me.
_
\ \
\______|_____|_________|
| | | |
| | | |
|____| |___ |

awesome, when i qouted you now i can see it! when its unquoted it looks like a gun lol

Ridley
02-27-2007, 02:50 AM
The only real reputations I have are online - not many people know me in real life.

Pearl Player
02-27-2007, 03:08 AM
I have a rep for being quite, but having a different side that I only show when I'm not in class or when I'm in a field trip type thing. I'm also smart and probably seem nerdy, but a lot of my friends are the "cool" peeps so I'm not considered like a total nerd. :tongue:

Around Pe2k, well I'm new so I either don't have a rep here yet, or I'm considered a total noob. :susp: :tongue:

Zombie Muse
02-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Oh wow my rep is that I'm felxible, I'm double jointed in a very odd place in my shoulders being able to bend them any way known to man and also super flexible in my legs I can do the splits and put my foot behind my head, in gym when we do cratels people think it's weird than I can fit my shoulder underneith my knee and put my chin over my shin.

xxxSakura
02-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Oh wow my rep is that I'm felxible, I'm double jointed in a very odd place in my shoulders being able to bend them any way known to man and also super flexible in my legs I can do the splits and put my foot behind my head, in gym when we do cratels people think it's weird than I can fit my shoulder underneith my knee and put my chin over my shin.
My legs are strong and flexible xDDD But I;m not known for that anyway.

I'm one of the popular girls in my previous class. I hate my new school, sigh. Why did Primary 6 have to end ><;;

22sa
02-27-2007, 01:32 PM
No reputation currently.

I'm very apathetic. O_o;

pokeman
03-01-2007, 07:38 PM
I have lots of reputations.
1. the greedy salesman in school,(long story) ps i'm not that greedy its just that I earn alot of money
2. the amazing guy in school, as in the only one in school who can do some break dance moves
3. the super smarty pants guy thing in school, the guy who always gets 50/50 the one who always knows the answers, the one who(the only one) who can write a 27 paged storey in 2 hours. yup thats me
4.(used to be)The super ultra extra polite guy, always never talks and never breaks any rules. if (never happens) a slight rule is a little broken everybody sais,"oooooooh" and next thing I know the whole school knows.

the last one is over now

thats about it oh and also I'm a computer dude and through all these repuations I try to maintain my coolness

SiberianTiger
03-01-2007, 07:43 PM

(Arrogance is Fun)

I have np clue who you are...

As for my rep...

~Isaiah

avinash
03-02-2007, 02:24 AM
_
\ \
\______|_____|_________|
| | | |
| | | |
|____| |___ |

lol. when u quote it, it looks alot like a turtle. although it looks like a gun when its on the forum. sorry if im a lil' harsh
edit: i said this. then i looked at charboks post. guess great minds do think alike.

Leman
03-02-2007, 02:47 AM
I have a reputation of being smart. Yay me! But I'm not that geeky.I also have a rep of being very nice,and extremly quiet.

Meno
03-02-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm the insane guy, who will come into the AP chem room at lunch, put on an apron and like fifty pairs of goggles on random bory parts, and then go take a math test while freaking out the teacher who watches me do it looking like that, torn between confusion, anger and amazement. Hell yeah ^^.

BTW, the scenareo above actually happened. It was one of the greatest experiences ever. Except, when you wear fifteen pairs of goggles just on your head, it becomes hard to breathe, and your eyesight is greatly limited. And yet, it was SO worth it...