PDA

View Full Version : Ffx - The Dark Aeons!!! Faq

AbXtreme
08-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Welcom to my 2nd Guide of this Forum and Today's Topic Is........... * Sounds In Echo Scary Voice * FFX THE DARK AEONS!!!!! *Thunderbolt*

Now Time for da Legal Stuff
.This Guide is only for PE2K And PE2K Only :P
. Anyone can use it on there freewebs FFX Sites.
. And That's That

Ok off to the Questions

Q1. What Are Dark Aeons And How u'll Face Them?

Ans. Well Dark Aeons Are The Same As Aeons On FFX But Dark :P Also There Way More Powerful And Very deadly. You'll Face them before the finalie against Sin which u could go around places with the airship.

Q2. Why Are these so 'Powerful' Then?

Ans. Well here's the situation. Dark Aeons Are not effected by anything!! (Except Zanmato) INCLUDING Breaks (Power Break ect.) So if ur planning any Plan Using Breaks and status effect. Throw them down the Drain.

Q3. What's Zanmato??

Ans. It's A Move Which Consist of Instant Death on ALL Enemys. Every Single One Of Them.

Q4. How'd U Get it????

Ans. There's A Aeon Called Yojimbo which can use it for a price. Lots and Lots Of Gold (+ a little Luck ) If u not got Yojimbo. *Laughs* Good Luck.............................................. ....

first Aeon Shall be Valefor which i put up tomorrow

AbXtreme
08-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Dark Valefor

HP: 800000
AP: 10000 (overkill: 15000)
Stats: Strength: 148 Defense: 120 Magic: 186 Magic Defense: 220
Agility: 105 Luck: 48 Evasion: 10 Accuracy: 250
Elemental Immunities (including Holy): all half damage

Drops : Normal : 1(2) Dark Matter
Rare : 1(2) Master Sphere

Equipment (Drops 3-4 slots with 1-2 abilitites)

Auto-Abilities: Weapon: First Strike, Firestrike, Lightningstrike,
Waterstrike, Icestrike, Break Damage Limit

Armor : Auto-regen
Ribbon
Break HP Limit

First things first, Equipment which i posted up and abilitys. With this, you can laugh ur head against him. Just remeber that he and strike his overdrive for about 10,000 to 20,000 a piece and all members. So either Auto-Life or Auto-Phoenix if someone's still alive

Chicko
08-20-2004, 03:46 PM
You can only face those in the international version. :sad:

Zenaku
08-24-2004, 12:33 AM
Another Strategy for Dark Valefor: Anima's "Oblivion" Overdrive. It's a OHKO. Best to use this if you want to reset and rechallenge Dark Valefor (To get a Ribbon, or Break HP Limit Armor, obviously).

And yeah, unlucky for anyone without the International version. Bad thing for me is though, that both of my brothers have PS2's. I used my oldest Bro's PS2 (And Memory card) to play FFX, and since he moved out, he took his PS2 and Memory Card with him (Along with my save data). My other brother brought his PS2 back from his girlfriends, but he never has the Memory card so i cant replay FFX unless i but my own. Bah... I had just gotten Yuna around the entire grid (Yes, she was my most powerful character), and beaten Dark Ifrit. I spent so long collecting Dark Matters too... I couldnt win the Sun Sigil, so i made a customised weapon with all the Caladbolgs Abilities (Excalibur) for Tidus. What a waste of time... : /

I'm going to order a new memory card tomorrow hopefully, because i really want to play FFX again.

AbXtreme
08-24-2004, 06:53 AM
I couldnt win the Sun Sigil, so i made a customised weapon with all the Caladbolgs Abilities (Excalibur) for Tidus. What a waste of time... : /

U Cheat lol jk. Don't sue me please. Well i've killed Dark Vally - Anima without cheats. But Magus Sisters are a Pain in the Arse :oops: :oops: