If you need me, look me up. :cool:

LilCharZ
03-07-2007, 11:00 PM
My rescue team is ready to rescue.
My team has only a:
Charazard Lv. 97
Feraligatr Lv. 50

If you need me, look me up. :cool:
You should try starting a Rescue Team Alliance, so Hydrobonekill & Elementoryweed can have a competition... (try getting Lucario Rank RT)

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-08-2007, 12:17 AM
You should try starting a Rescue Team Alliance, so Hydrobonekill & Elementoryweed can have a competition... (try getting Lucario Rank RT)

how many rescue points do you need to get Lucario Rank?

LilCharZ
03-08-2007, 12:26 AM
how many rescue points do you need to get Lucario Rank?
Off Topic... but you need 15,000

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Off Topic... but you need 15,000

it;s not actually fully offtopic, because my question was linked to yours.

CrackedUpFlygon
03-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Sorry, but this is not a chat thread.

LilCharZ
03-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Sorry, but this is not a chat thread.
1st of all, you weren't really posting, but sorry. I just suggested sumthing, then PTV said sumthing else, and we both got off topic, so sorry.

PS: You really should start a Rescue Team Alliance :)

PPS:Maybe u can join Hydrobonekill and Elementoryweed... (IT'LL HELP!)

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
1st of all, you weren't really posting, but sorry. I just suggested sumthing, then PTV said sumthing else, and we both got off topic, so sorry.

PS: You really should start a Rescue Team Alliance :)

Yes, we are both sorry....anyway, back on topic, ARE you going to start a rescue team Alliance?

and you should train more pokemon, so that you have teams adapted to certain dungeons.

CrackedUpFlygon
03-30-2007, 09:59 PM
Yes, we are both sorry....anyway, back on topic, ARE you going to start a rescue team Alliance?

and you should train more pokemon, so that you have teams adapted to certain dungeons.

Alliance, what do you mean by an alliance?

LilCharZ
03-30-2007, 10:22 PM
Alliance, what do you mean by an alliance?
It's joining with other rescue teams, like Hydrobonekill and Elementoryweed, and Team Demonic Destruction. We're teams of rescue teams.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-30-2007, 11:38 PM
Yeah, we don't allow seperate Rescue Team threads because then everyone would have their own thread and the board would be really cluttered. Instead, you can post your team in this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26855 and people can PM you when they need a rescue.

You other option is to join up with another Rescue Team and start an alliance as the others were talking about. At the moment threads with two or more Rescue Teams together are allowed. ^^