PDA

View Full Version : Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys in Colosseum?

Eeveelution07
03-12-2007, 01:49 AM
I heard that it was possible to capture all four of these pokemon in colosseum without an action replay or other cheating device, is it true????:confused: :eh:

Kuriboh
03-12-2007, 02:01 AM
I heard that it was possible to capture all four of these pokemon in colosseum without an action replay or other cheating device, is it true????:confused: :eh:

Not that I know of,atleast not all of them your sposed to trade them!

pokemaster2000
03-12-2007, 02:32 AM
I don't think you can catch those four in collosseum, but i do know that you can get Jirachi from the collosseum bonus disk.

Espeon EX
03-12-2007, 06:07 AM

No, you can't, you can get jirachi in the bonus disc, deoxy's and mew, you can trade from your other GBA games, and as for celebi...thats the part i don't know, but you can't get or catch both in the game.

alice_the_dratini
03-12-2007, 04:49 PM
You can only get celebi from a bonus disk that came with the japanese version.

Jelly
03-12-2007, 06:25 PM
I thought if you got all 5 trainer stars on your trainer card you can go to the mossdeep space station and talk to the old man who takes you to the moon where u get jirachi! lol :happy:

Lonsie
03-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I thought if you got all 5 trainer stars on your trainer card you can go to the mossdeep space station and talk to the old man who takes you to the moon where u get jirachi! lol :happy:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. If you're not, you should know that that's a total lie.

Eeveelution07
03-13-2007, 02:44 AM
interesting...0_o that would be awesome if it was true..

Dialga913191
03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
I dont think so.

defreddy
03-18-2007, 09:11 PM

I read that somewhere to, but the site said it was fake, so its totally not true,
and no, i have pokemon colosseum and you cant catch them, you can get ho-ho however...

Angel Doctor
03-21-2007, 10:05 PM
I read that somewhere to, but the site said it was fake, so its totally not true,
and no, i have pokemon colosseum and you cant catch them, you can get ho-ho however...
Ok, first of all, it's Ho-oh! Second of all, yeah, but you have to Snag all 48 Shadow Pokemon, then, in Battle Mode, use your Story Mode team to beat the 100 Trainer K.O. Who the H-e-double hockey sticks has the time, patience, and, for that matter, sanity?!?!

munchlax2000
03-22-2007, 01:13 PM
only ho-oh is obtainable in colliseum why do you think they put lugia in xd:tongue:

SeizeTheDay
03-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Jirachi = English Bonus Disk
Celebi = Japanese Bonus Disk

I'm pretty sure that you can't even get Mew into Colosseum...

TwiliteReflektion
03-22-2007, 05:15 PM
Ok, first of all, it's Ho-oh! Second of all, yeah, but you have to Snag all 48 Shadow Pokemon, then, in Battle Mode, use your Story Mode team to beat the 100 Trainer K.O. Who the H-e-double hockey sticks has the time, patience, and, for that matter, sanity?!?!

1. Just say hell. >.>
2. I do. =D

~BD

DaRKrai_10
03-22-2007, 06:46 PM
u can tranfer all of those pokemon from ur gba games!!

Sapphire Swampert
03-22-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't think that you can even trade to Colosseaum from a GBA. I haven't played since, like, 2005... but you can, as lots of people have said, get the American Bonus Disc and the Japanese Bonus disc and get those pokemon. But getting a pokemon off of the Japanese disc with an American GameCube can be hard! I think the case is closed with the Mew thing. And if you can trade Lugia from the GC to the GBA to Colosseaum, you will have Ho-Oh after the trainer leauge on that mountain that I forgot the name of.

Hope this helps!

WifiFX
03-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Mount Battle and you CAN trade from GC to GBA using Gamecube Gameboy Advance Cable. What was your question?

HylianHero
03-23-2007, 01:44 AM
I can trade from GBA to GC easily. I have Mew, Jirachi, and Ho-oh on Coloseum without using action replay or cheating. I got Mew at Toys-R-Us, Jirachi from the Bonus Disk, and Ho-oh from Mount Battle.

Angel Doctor
03-23-2007, 12:07 PM
I can trade from GBA to GC easily. I have Mew, Jirachi, and Ho-oh on Coloseum without using action replay or cheating. I got Mew at Toys-R-Us, Jirachi from the Bonus Disk, and Ho-oh from Mount Battle.
Damn, you're lucky!

HylianHero
03-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Damn, you're lucky!

Not really. I just sat in line for 3 hours and got Mew, went to my neighbors house and got Jirachi, then I played Mount Battle for like a year and got Ho-oh. I have Lugia, too. Just purify it on XD.