PDA

View Full Version : How do you clone your pokemon?

Jelly
03-12-2007, 03:54 PM
I read it somewhere on this site and i cant find it again >.<.

I know it has something to do with your pc box and such...but how?

BTW: crystal verision.

Kuriboh
03-12-2007, 04:13 PM
I read it somewhere on this site and i cant find it again >.<.

I know it has something to do with your pc box and such...but how?

BTW: crystal verision.

Ive asked this question before and got an answer and it didn't work:susp: I think you transfer it to your pokemon box that game for storing pokmon and then you do something I don't know.........

Jelly
03-12-2007, 04:14 PM
I dont think it works for crystal...

hell rider
03-13-2007, 03:23 AM
cant in crystal, trade to silver or gold and then go to pc, save, put in pokemon u wanna clone, change box, when it says "POWER." turn it off. ones in pc and ones on hand...

kadeon
03-18-2007, 02:37 AM
you can not clone your pokemon on pokemon crystal. but you can on pokemon silver or gold. heres how. first deposit the pokemon you want to clone, next change your box and while it says saving dont turn off your power, turn it off. now you will have that pokemon in your party and your box.

guy5
07-05-2007, 02:14 PM
you can not clone your pokemon on pokemon crystal. but you can on pokemon silver or gold. heres how. first deposit the pokemon you want to clone, next change your box and while it says saving dont turn off your power, turn it off. now you will have that pokemon in your party and your box.

I tried that and it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Vapid
07-05-2007, 03:43 PM
I tried that and it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Keep trying, that is the only way to clone pokemon/items.
You did trade the pokemon to Gold/Silver did you?

guy5
07-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Keep trying, that is the only way to clone pokemon/items.
You did trade the pokemon to Gold/Silver did you?

Nevermind, I typed in Pokemon Gold Cloning on youtube and tried it the way that they did it and it worked. It is the same way Kadeon and Hell Rider said with the PC.

-Rapidash-
07-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I thought you could clone in Crystal... I swear I've done it before, unless I'm thinking Silver? I know I tried it before on Crystal, but it corrupted my box, saying I had Kingdra (never owned one...) and a bunch of ?????'s.

Heh... I never did that again...

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
07-07-2007, 12:27 AM
You can clone on Crystal, you just need perfect timing so it's harder than Gold and Silver.

If you have any further questions or anything to do with cloning/glitches please use this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18181

Seeing this is an old thread,