PDA

View Full Version : Username Change

Legendary Wolf
03-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Well this is a thread where you tell which name you had before and what it is now why did you change it just for fun and so newer people know

Example:
My name was Sapphire Lapras before --------No its Dark Rider

Kenneth
03-14-2007, 03:02 PM
Well, I was Rayquaza200 before, but I had it changed to Kenneth.

Yggdrasill
03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
I used to be "~RTG~" but I changed it to "Yggdrasill" though because that's my username on many other forums.

Ridley
03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
This thread has been made too many times.

But me:

retarded --> Ridley

Fire Pkmn Master
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
We already have one of these threads. -___-
I used to be Blaze_Vix but now im Fire Pkmn Master a.k.a F.P.M

Shadow Eevee
03-14-2007, 08:23 PM
Me:
eeveebrothers---->Shadow Eevee

Blue-
03-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Um, I might change my name to something like Ichigo... x.X But no, I'm not doing that... Give me some suggestions please...

Legendary Wolf
03-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Um, I might change my name to something like Ichigo... x.X But no, I'm not doing that... Give me some suggestions please...

Depends on what you like maybe a certain pokemon?

Blue-
03-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Depends on what you like maybe a certain pokemon?
Well, if I get sick of that Pokemon, then it would be strange... xD But thanks for the suggestion.

Legendary Wolf
03-14-2007, 09:16 PM
Well, if I get sick of that Pokemon, then it would be strange... xD But thanks for the suggestion.
Yeah thats why I strongly suggest not a certain pokemon. I should know

Focal
03-14-2007, 09:22 PM

Guess what? Ichigo already exists! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=13957) <-- XD

Lord Voldemort
03-14-2007, 09:38 PM
I was mew159, but due to my obsession with Harry Potter, I am now LORD VOLDEMORT! Worship Me, or die.

That was a scary outbreak by my inner self. :eh:

Kaze
03-14-2007, 09:41 PM
I used to be Kaze Megami (as little over a few weeks ago), but I am now Kaze! D: Fear me!

Oh, and Snowball...? Change it to whatever you want. Just make sure it doesn't already exist, and that it doesn't have a ton of numbers in it. >_< Shinko, perhaps? I dunno.

Professor Geoffrey
03-14-2007, 09:42 PM
We already have one of these threads. -___-
I used to be Blaze_Vix but now im Fire Pkmn Master a.k.a F.P.M

Oh, so you're the guy my cousin Lapraslvr was talking about before he was banned... He said you helped him with some things...

I haven't EVER changed my name, but I don't exactly intend to. There are eight names I might want to change to... Such as:

Lapras-Darkness
Delphindae
Lapraphine
Dolphins-Darkness
Lapras-Dolphin
Geoffrey
Lapras-Absol
Absols-Lapras

I'm also thinking about:

Gastrodon-Lapras
Shellos
Absols-Shellos
TheAnti-Milotic-ed Lapras

Legendary Wolf
03-14-2007, 09:48 PM
I used to be Kaze Megami (as little over a few weeks ago), but I am now Kaze! D: Fear me!

Oh, and Snowball...? Change it to whatever you want. Just make sure it doesn't already exist, and that it doesn't have a ton of numbers in it. >_< Shinko, perhaps? I dunno.

you used the almighty take one word away from my name because it sounds better tecnique

Ridley
03-15-2007, 12:31 AM
Guess what? Ichigo already exists! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=13957) <-- XD
That is, by far, the main reasion I hate, hate, HATE all the members who join, post 1 post (or none at all) and then leave. When I got my name change, I had originally wanted to change my name to "Sylux", but guess what, this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/member.php?u=7019) f'ing zero-post noob already had the name. -__-

Blue-
03-15-2007, 12:43 AM

Shinko... xD Hrmm... Thought...

@Rob: N00bs... xT