PDA

View Full Version : Stone Question

htm14
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
You know how in XD, you can get an Eevee and a stone to choose from? I know this sounds kinda lame, but can you use that stone to evolve other Pokemon (like Shellder) instead of Eevee?

defreddy
03-20-2007, 07:05 PM
no, I thougt you just picked a stone and then your eevee evolved, you dont have to use it...

Blaziken913
03-22-2007, 04:26 AM
im pretty sure that u can but im not sure cuz i picked umbreon and u cant evolve him right away

Dialga913191
03-23-2007, 05:19 PM
i think u can but i am not too sure.

htm14
04-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Okay. So, another question. In that case, can you give a Pokemon Sun or Moon Dust, and transfer it to R/S/FR/LG/E/Colosseum? If so, maybe it's possible to use the Moon Dust on Sneasel when it's holding Razor Claw to evolve into Weavile, and use Moon Dust to evolve Gligar into Gliscor when it's holding Razor Fang. Also, Budew and Riolu could evolve into Roselia and Lucario when Sun Dust is used, and Chingling can evolve into Chimecho with Moon Dust. How would you think of that? :eh: :confused:

Zart Morder
04-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Okay. So, another question. In that case, can you give a Pokemon Sun or Moon Dust, and transfer it to R/S/FR/LG/E/Colosseum? If so, maybe it's possible to use the Moon Dust on Sneasel when it's holding Razor Claw to evolve into Weavile, and use Moon Dust to evolve Gligar into Gliscor when it's holding Razor Fang. Also, Budew and Riolu could evolve into Roselia and Lucario when Sun Dust is used, and Chingling can evolve into Chimecho with Moon Dust. How would you think of that? :eh: :confused:

I don't believe you can attach those items to Pokemon, and even if you could, the game wouldn't allow you to trade them because they don't exist in any other game.

All the stones you get from the guy are normal stones btw, you can evolve any stone-evolution Pokemon with them.

htm14
04-05-2007, 01:36 PM
Have you tried to attach the Sun and/or Moon Dust to a Pokemon or traded it in XD?