PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Quista - The Last Stand Discussion

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Charizard Michelle
03-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Do we have to have a third installment? I mean can we just keep on going from where we are right now? I mean I would like to do something that will go against the third installment which I am planning to do by tomorrow which involves the storms over Johto. In my next post I am going to start this thing with Johto's storms and it should be done by tomorrow night the latest. how about we just keep on going with this RP and just try to fit in the third installment as best as possible?

UmbraKora
03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Okay, so I'll make the title, "Quista - Annabell's Joyful Apocalypse." XD

EDIT:

Brian could be Finn Caro's brother. Or whatever...
That'd be fine with me. And your third installment sounds uber fun!

Neo Emolga
03-28-2007, 10:30 PM
Do we have to have a third installment? I mean can we just keep on going from where we are right now? I mean I would like to do something that will go against the third installment which I am planning to do by tomorrow which involves the storms over Johto. In my next post I am going to start this thing with Johto's storms and it should be done by tomorrow night the latest. how about we just keep on going with this RP and just try to fit in the third installment as best as possible?

Well, just go ahead and do it, we can make adjustments. In the meantime, the government transaction will be intercepted and we'll make way for the thrid one to begin.

And that's fine, I'll be your brother, UmbraKora. XD

UmbraKora
03-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Well, just go ahead and do it, we can make adjustments. In the meantime, the government transaction will be intercepted and we'll make way for the thrid one to begin.

And that's fine, I'll be your brother, UmbraKora. XD
Yay. xD

So, how long will this section last until we move on, and what will happen to Rust? I was just about to finish my post stating my character's intentions toward him, but I can modify it if needed.

Neo Emolga
03-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Yay. xD

So, how long will this section last until we move on, and what will happen to Rust? I was just about to finish my post stating my character's intentions toward him, but I can modify it if needed.

Yeah, this is where doing this series thing might be a little tricky. Also, Mikey doesn't seem to favor it too much, and that's fine and I can see why. It kind of freezes things for a moment.

If people want, after the interception, I can turn Arkov into an NPC, and just start fresh with Brian's character. Still though, then I kind of force UmbraKora from doing what she's doing now and its not exactly fun that way. Plus... gah, it would be predictable what I going to do next... XP

I say just finish up was you're doing and that's fine, but don't start anything too new. Also, might be good to make the third installment the last. So Mikey does his thing, rust can go on his vacation, and I'll wrap up the interception with the government (which will not go completely well). And that works.

Plus, anyone who has wanted to be in this RP will find it easier to join, so we can possibly get more people in this, or get those who were left behind a chance to catch up with the new storyline. Honestly, I think its just better this way.

UmbraKora
03-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah, this is where doing this series thing might be a little tricky. Also, Mikey doesn't seem to favor it too much, and that's fine and I can see why. It kind of freezes things for a moment.

If people want, after the interception, I can turn Arkov into an NPC, and just start fresh with Brian's character. Still though, then I kind of force UmbraKora from doing what she's doing now and its not exactly fun that way. Plus... gah, it would be predictable what I going to do next... XP

I say just finish up was you're doing and that's fine, but don't start anything too new. Also, might be good to make the third installment the last. So Mikey does his thing, rust can go on his vacation, and I'll wrap up the interception with the government (which will not go completely well). And that works.

Plus, anyone who has wanted to be in this RP will find it easier to join, so we can possibly get more people in this, or get those who were left behind a chance to catch up with the new storyline. Honestly, I think its just better this way.
Ok, so Rust stays a Quista, or not? If you want him de-Quistafied without killing him, I could have Finn do something...

And we (Annabelle, Finn, and Jimmy) don't go after him or the tape then?

Hoshika
03-28-2007, 11:08 PM
Noooes. Be my brother! =P

Should I finish up my rounds in the Johto League? Because Hoshika can't go to Kanto without completing Johto. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Off-topic: I made a song! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Off-topic 2: Look at my avatar!

Lord Celebi
03-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Damn. Neo's turning good again, and we didn't even get to team up and dominate the RP :P

Hoshika
03-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Damn. Neo's turning good again, and we didn't even get to team up and dominate the RP :P

That's because your character was too busy being insane and being blind to a certain forest guardian. =P

Neo Emolga
03-28-2007, 11:46 PM
Ok, so Rust stays a Quista, or not? If you want him de-Quistafied without killing him, I could have Finn do something...

And we (Annabelle, Finn, and Jimmy) don't go after him or the tape then?

Well, once he's a Quista, you really can't reverse the process. The most anyone can hope to do is beat the sense into him. XD

As for the tape, Orre tries to go after it, but the government escapes with it.

UmbraKora
03-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Well, once he's a Quista, you really can't reverse the process. The most anyone can hope to do is beat the sense into him. XD

As for the tape, Orre tries to go after it, but the government escapes with it.
Or trap him in a Master Ball and lock it away for centuries! XD

...ahem. Kidding, there. ^^

So, we're free to go after him then. Heheh.

Hoshika
03-29-2007, 12:04 AM
I am going to use Lati-magic to erase all data on the Quista!!!1111!!!nub!1!1

Still typing the post... O_o

Lord Celebi
03-29-2007, 12:45 AM
That's because your character was too busy being insane and being blind to a certain forest guardian. =P

It was my decision to do that. Don't worry. Celebi will be all the sweeter the longer it takes.

Hoshika
03-29-2007, 12:55 AM
It was my decision to do that. Don't worry. Celebi will be all the sweeter the longer it takes.

But Celebi looks like an onion... onions aren't sweet. D=

I'm bored. My post won't work.

Charizard Michelle
03-29-2007, 01:46 AM
This is kinda beginning to feel like ToD all over again....

Ok. I post my junk up tomorrow since I have already used up my two post per day thing. Unless Neo can give me a speacail pass so I can start a little tonight.

Tiana_M
03-29-2007, 01:52 AM
I suggest that for the next installment we raise the post limit to three a day because we are a little more settled into our roles and we kinda know what is going on now. Or heck we could even raise it now since the RP is kinda sssslllllooooowwwiiiinnnnggg dddddddooooooowwwwwnnnn if you see what I mean :smile:. I know Neo has been posting his early on in the day and is probably itching to be able to do something at night. :wink:

And Mikey it's not at all like ToD I mean yeah we've got different sections but we're not really starting over like with ToD we're just continuing the story while allowing more people to join or for old hands to come back if they dropped off.

RocketMeowth
03-29-2007, 01:53 AM
Neo has already gotten this but, you guys don't know.

Due to this RP being way too confusing for me (I'm seriously lost and have no clue what to psot), I am not going to participate in this anymore. I apologize to all of you but, it's really bumming me out that I joined up and have only made 2 posts total.

It was fun.... for the first part.

And yes, I seriously wish I could still be apart of this. But as I said before, I have absolutly NO IDEA on what to post and it seems like a waste to stay in this if I don't post.

Maybe in the next Neo RP I won't have these problems. heck, maybe in the WAR RP I won't have these problems. But for now, I do, and I bid you all farwell from this RP.

Bye nya

=^^= Nya

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 02:40 AM
I suggest that for the next installment we raise the post limit to three a day because we are a little more settled into our roles and we kinda know what is going on now. Or heck we could even raise it now since the RP is kinda sssslllllooooowwwiiiinnnnggg dddddddooooooowwwwwnnnn if you see what I mean :smile:. I know Neo has been posting his early on in the day and is probably itching to be able to do something at night. :wink:

And Mikey it's not at all like ToD I mean yeah we've got different sections but we're not really starting over like with ToD we're just continuing the story while allowing more people to join or for old hands to come back if they dropped off.

I say we raise it to three. Heck, by noon, both of my posts for the day are nailed. I spend pretty much the rest of the day just watching and waiting.

So, three would be fair and is just right in my opinion. Unless someone else feels two is much better...

And RM, sorry to hear about that. From what you did do, it was really good and I look forward to RPing with you again.

Lord Celebi
03-29-2007, 02:53 AM
I say we raise it to three. Heck, by noon, both of my posts for the day are nailed. I spend pretty much the rest of the day just watching and waiting.

So, three would be fair and is just right in my opinion. Unless someone else feels two is much better...

And RM, sorry to hear about that. From what you did do, it was really good and I look forward to RPing with you again.

Three is fine and dandy. I'll be able to start 'The Last Stand of Fort Makuta' and get it done all that much faster :P

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 04:23 AM
Three is fine and dandy. I'll be able to start 'The Last Stand of Fort Makuta' and get it done all that much faster :P

Okay, well do that then, but not instantly at this second. Some people want to finish up a few things first, including me.

Deathspector
03-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Three is bordering on difficult for me. As you probably noticed, I am only managin to get one in per day, and I'm not really making an impact. I have school, and only get about an hour a day, and spen about fifteen minutes on the posts, and no one posts after that until I log off. But I'm going to have a two week holiday from the fifth to about the twenty eigth, and so shoul get three in. Until then, I'll have to improve my speed reading. And writing.

Deathspector

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Three is bordering on difficult for me. As you probably noticed, I am only managin to get one in per day, and I'm not really making an impact. I have school, and only get about an hour a day, and spen about fifteen minutes on the posts, and no one posts after that until I log off. But I'm going to have a two week holiday from the fifth to about the twenty eigth, and so shoul get three in. Until then, I'll have to improve my speed reading. And writing.

Deathspector

Tiana and I discussed this last night, and felt keeping it at two might be better for everyone. I know, there are plenty of people that could post ten times a day, but its better if we limit it for others to catch up. Besides, I've been pretty comfortable with this setup and so have many others, so if its okay for you, let's just keep it that way.

Charizard Michelle
03-29-2007, 04:30 PM
So it looks like Mikal won't be able to witness the clearing skies of Johto any time soon? ANother possible lover gone. Tis sigh.

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
So it looks like Mikal won't be able to witness the clearing skies of Johto any time soon? ANother possible lover gone. Tis sigh.

Ha ha, well, I didn't actually think rust would attack me. I thought he just would have run off and screwed the government.

Lord Celebi
03-29-2007, 06:39 PM
Ha ha, well, I didn't actually think rust would attack me. I thought he just would have run off and screwed the government.

I only attacked you because you tried to frickin' assassinate me...

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 06:51 PM
I only attacked you because you tried to frickin' assassinate me...

I was trying to stop the government, NOT stop you. If I wanted to kill you, I would have shot you before shooting the second agent. I know you just wanted money, I was just making sure the government didn't get the recording.

Lmao, this still works out okay anyway. XD

Lord Celebi
03-29-2007, 09:07 PM
I was trying to stop the government, NOT stop you. If I wanted to kill you, I would have shot you before shooting the second agent. I know you just wanted money, I was just making sure the government didn't get the recording.

Lmao, this still works out okay anyway. XD

But did my character know that? He took it as a threat :P

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 11:24 PM
But did my character know that? He took it as a threat :P

Good point. XD

Well, just waiting on you guys now, I'm done with everything I wanted to do before the third installment. Let me know when I can release it.

Hoshika
03-29-2007, 11:40 PM
I are try to posting!

Do I have to be stuck on Southern Island from the start of the third RP? ;_;

Neo Emolga
03-29-2007, 11:44 PM
I are try to posting!

Do I have to be stuck on Southern Island from the start of the third RP? ;_;

No, you can move. It would be silly if you had to be stuck there...

Hoshika
03-30-2007, 12:11 AM
No, you can move. It would be silly if you had to be stuck there...

Hoshika: ZOMG NOOO. O GREAT MOD DOOD, LET ME OUTTA HERE!!
Latios: THEY WILL NEVAR LET U OUT!!
Latias: NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!1!1!!1!!

It would be creepy. O_O

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 01:07 AM
Okay, so I know everyone’s wondering…

Why the heck are we bothering with a third installment, Neo!?

There’s quite a few reasons for this…

1. The sides really aren’t even. As so cleverly demonstrated with Mikal Arkov getting blown to bits by rust the Lugia. Actually, I didn’t intend for that to happen at first. The third installment will make things easier for all sides to do something. Quista have their usual powers, as we all know, but not too much besides that. Meanwhile the Underground Militia (what Tiana Morenza has begun) will consist of civilian freedom fighters (that replace the support civilians that haven’t really had the chance to make a major impact) working to remove the corrupt government leaders from power. They will have more espionage skills and tactics, as well as a full team of fully evolved Pokémon (They can always downgrade if they want). However, this does not necessarily mean you have to fight. Meanwhile, the Orre Coalition will have more of the bigger weapons and assault vehicles to help the Underground Militia (In case you’re interested in flying a plane or being a helicopter pilot). And lastly, anyone who plays a government agent or mercenary will have the nice advantage of being stinking rich and having insane technology and influence. Trust me, that’s worth having, rather than being a target in a trench coat for a Lugia. XD

2. Gives new RPers a chance. Already I have two RPers just waiting for the third installment to come forward, not including those that are considering it but haven’t said anything. Getting new blood into this is nice, and I always look forward to people joining a solid storyline RP.

3. New storyline based on the actions of RPers. I honestly feel RPers make the big difference, and I thought it would be interesting if they saw the aftermath of their actions come to life. What if rust never got the recording, or Annabell never killed that Salamence? It makes you think how different the storyline might have become, but instead, what did happen gets further developed, as well as throwing in newer elements into the mix of things.

So, hope that explains why this is being done in full.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 02:36 AM
Let's name it Quista - The Last Stand

Anyways, I'm ready for it unless I actually have to RP out catching Celebi instead of letting me have it at the beginning of Q3 (Sounds like XMen now, actually :P)

Neptune
03-30-2007, 02:42 AM
Can you actually catch Celebi? I mean, you can in the game, but it is a very powerful legendary. Isn't that a bit overly powerful? XP

Completely unrelated note: I'm listening to "Double Trouble" from the 2B A Master CD. I forgot I even had that CD. XD I love this song. XDXD

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Can you actually catch Celebi? I mean, you can in the game, but it is a very powerful legendary. Isn't that a bit overly powerful? XP

Completely unrelated note: I'm listening to "Double Trouble" from the 2B A Master CD. I forgot I even had that CD. XD I love this song. XDXD

Well... uhh... I've worked toward it for a whole two RPs.

Charizard Michelle
03-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Okay, so I know everyone’s wondering…

Why the heck are we bothering with a third installment, Neo!?

I was asking that too. With picket lines and everything.

Anyways, I'm ready for it unless I actually have to RP out catching Celebi instead of letting me have it at the beginning of Q3 (Sounds like XMen now, actually :P)

You. RP out catching Celebii. Just do it better then in the WAR V RP. Please at least battle the little green thing.

Also is it ok with what I did? ALso nobody go out expecting to find a lugia there because you all be dead!

Neptune
03-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Well... uhh... I've worked toward it for a whole two RPs.

But wouldn't you control time then? Oo I'm really asking; I have no idea how powerful Celebi is, but it seems pretty powerful. XD

Charizard Michelle
03-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Also Rust understand how to use Celebii because he has captured Celebii before in the WAR RP. He knows now to go crazy with the power. To tell the truth he RP Celebii pretty funny. Didn't know the grass fairy likes to eat BBQ torchic legs. haha

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 03:02 AM

I was originally going to name it "The Valiant Promise," but Last Stand is a title that involves everyone really. I'll stick with that suggestion.

And we all know how much you like Celebi. XD

Neptune
03-30-2007, 03:08 AM
Speaking of Celebi, why do you like it so much, rust? Inquiring newbies want to know. XP

UmbraKora
03-30-2007, 03:13 AM
Speaking of Celebi, why do you like it so much, rust? Inquiring newbies want to know. XP
And while us newbies are asking rust questions, why is the 'r' in rust always lowercase, even in roleplay, although Makuta does have the capitol? I've been wondering about that. xD

Charizard Michelle
03-30-2007, 03:19 AM

Rust has a thing for small green things that can control time. I mean wouldn't you like to have a pokemon that can travel though time? He can actually use the green onion pretty well. Teleporting and all.

And while us newbies are asking rust questions, why is the 'r' in rust always lowercase, even in roleplay, although Makuta does have the capitol? I've been wondering about that. xD

That is something I would like to know. I guess to honor his newbie days where he didn't know he could caps the first letter like I did. haha

Neptune
03-30-2007, 03:34 AM
Rust has a thing for small green things that can control time. I mean wouldn't you like to have a pokemon that can travel though time? He can actually use the green onion pretty well. Teleporting and all.

I've always been partial to Mew, myself. I can clone an army of Mewtwo! =D

UmbraKora
03-30-2007, 03:42 AM
I've always been partial to Mew, myself. I can clone an army of Mewtwo! =D
Mew's my favorite legendary too, although Celebi's a close second.

UmbraKora
03-30-2007, 03:44 AM
And on another note, I've officially wrapped up Finn's part of this installment. Yay.

Neptune
03-30-2007, 03:48 AM
And on another note, I've officially wrapped up Finn's part of this installment. Yay.

I don't really know what to do with Annabelle, so I think I might just be done now. XD *can't think of anything right now*

random: I was looking at that War stuff, and it frightens me. XD *wanted to see what all the team banners were about*

UmbraKora
03-30-2007, 04:04 AM
I don't really know what to do with Annabelle, so I think I might just be done now. XD *can't think of anything right now*

random: I was looking at that War stuff, and it frightens me. XD *wanted to see what all the team banners were about*
I don't get the War. I really don't. Not the concept, just...how to join, how it works. I've searched high and low, but no one's posted information (that I've found) on just what you /do/ in the War, how you join, and other basic information. I threw in what I suppose was a sign up by essentially doing what everyone else is doing, yet I don't understand why many people already have teams, while others have to be drafted. I REALLY don't understand whey there are sign-ups in the team threads, either! I thought we had to be drafted to be put on a team, yet the team threads have sign ups? @___@ I just don't understand all this stuff. Someone really needs to put up some information for the newbies! Or one of you could answer my questions. -pokes- ;)

Neptune
03-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Someone could answer them for me, too. XP I haven't signed up because I'm not sure what signing up entails. I do know that you compete for points in URPG battles and Netbattles and RPs and stuff, but not really how or if there's anything else. XD

Right now, if I do decide to sign up (and I'm still very much on the fence XD), I might ask for Team Trainer because I like their banners. Bulbasaur, yay! ...Yeah, I'm shallow.

Tiana_M
03-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Well I've done my bit really, 'cause I actually have no idea where I would have her go or what she would do to start the underground militia. If someone would like to tell me where she should go in Kanto I'll gladly RP it out. Otherwise I have laid the foundation for the Underground Militia and might be RPing someone else in the next installation.

Someone could answer them for me, too. XP I haven't signed up because I'm not sure what signing up entails. I do know that you compete for points in URPG battles and Netbattles and RPs and stuff, but not really how or if there's anything else. XD

Right now, if I do decide to sign up (and I'm still very much on the fence XD), I might ask for Team Trainer because I like their banners. Bulbasaur, yay! ...Yeah, I'm shallow.

Heh, you guys are probably right we team leaders should probably get rid of our team sign-up sheets. It's all draft done, you guys should sign up in the stickied thread at the top of the Mixed Groups Forum. Where it says War Sign-ups. Tell anyone you know who is also confused. The place to sign up is definitely the stickied thread called War Sign-ups.

Oh and take a look at my team we can always use support ^_^ All you gotta do is click the banner in my sig.

Charizard Michelle
03-30-2007, 12:01 PM
I don't get the War. I really don't. Not the concept, just...how to join, how it works. I've searched high and low, but no one's posted information (that I've found) on just what you /do/ in the War, how you join, and other basic information. I threw in what I suppose was a sign up by essentially doing what everyone else is doing, yet I don't understand why many people already have teams, while others have to be drafted. I REALLY don't understand whey there are sign-ups in the team threads, either! I thought we had to be drafted to be put on a team, yet the team threads have sign ups? @___@ I just don't understand all this stuff. Someone really needs to put up some information for the newbies! Or one of you could answer my questions. -pokes- ;)

Yeah. I know the sign ups are not needed for the teams but when it comes to new members the sign ups help me learn a little bit about the person. Kind of personal wise.

I have no idea on URGP or Netbattles so we are in the same boat. Still I am sure that there are somebody in the URPG that knows that.

If you are confuse about the WAR look here. It is the second post (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=785362&postcount=2)of the Trainer thread which I use to post news about the WAR. I am always looking for ways to improve it. Crticism is welcomed.

Yes. Join Trainer! haha We have cookies in the shape of bulbasaurs. haha

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 12:39 PM
And here's the third installment's sign ups. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34225)

Just copy and paste, unless you want to add a little history. Again, if any RPer doesn't want to reclaim their Quista position, that's fine, I know plenty of others that would have it.

Also, sides have been way more balanced. This was... brutally necessary. XD

Anyway, I have my sign up for Brian almost done, just need to proof read it one last time.

UmbraKora
03-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Okaaaay, so you sign up in the War sign-ups place, and what exactly is the point of signing up in the individual threads? o0 Why do they exist? .___.

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Okaaaay, so you sign up in the War sign-ups place, and what exactly is the point of signing up in the individual threads? o0 Why do they exist? .___.

That... team leaders just want to know who is interested in their team and aspiring team members want to show they're interested in that team. But, they're not official members until they've been drafted.

Feel free to ask me anything about the War, I've been a War Leader in three Wars. It may seem complicated but its really simple once you see it up and running.

Neptune
03-30-2007, 03:27 PM
I went ahead and signed up to be drafted. Some of my links (actually, half of them XD) for proof go off-site; is that okay? I just haven't put any fics or graphics up on PE2K yet. Well, unless you count my banner; I did make that. XD

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 03:37 PM
Celebi's aways been my favorite Pokemon ever since I stumbled upon a list of the Pokemon from Johto on the internet.
Because my username isn't capitalized...

Might as well explain why I am rust. Okay, flash back a coupla years... About five/six, and I found a message board for the first time. It was BZPower, a Bionicle message board. Being the evil n00b I was, I wanted to name myself 'Makuta' the main bad guy in Bionicle. It was taken. So then I was like 'Hey! I can still be evil. Makuta has rust on his mask. I'll call myself rust.' And then I turned rust into a Toa (Good guys in Bionicle) in a Crappy fanfic called 'The Legacy of rust' which revelaed that rust was the son of Makuta but adopted by Mata Nui (The good god in Bionicle).

He also had an evil half-brother named Tokacola, becasue rust stains on toilets go away if you pour coke on them.

Neptune
03-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Yay, our questions have been answered! XD Interesting name origin, rust. I wish mine had that much history to it. XD

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Because my username isn't capitalized...

Might as well explain why I am rust. Okay, flash back a coupla years... About five/six, and I found a message board for the first time. It was BZPower, a Bionicle message board. Being the evil n00b I was, I wanted to name myself 'Makuta' the main bad guy in Bionicle. It was taken. So then I was like 'Hey! I can still be evil. Makuta has rust on his mask. I'll call myself rust.' And then I turned rust into a Toa (Good guys in Bionicle) in a Crappy fanfic called 'The Legacy of rust' which revelaed that rust was the son of Makuta but adopted by Mata Nui (The good god in Bionicle).

He also had an evil half-brother named Tokacola, becasue rust stains on toilets go away if you pour coke on them.

And you're the reason why I never look at rust the same way. Rather than thinking of the coarse brown stuff that covers my Masterlock, I think of the guy that caused a beautiful all out war in the War Season 5 RP. XD

Its funny and weird the way some things work. XD

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Okay, I have no objections to starting Q3 anymore. I got Celebi and blew up my house. I'm done with everything I need to be done with.

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Okay, I have no objections to starting Q3 anymore. I got Celebi and blew up my house. I'm done with everything I need to be done with.

Yep, and I owe it to you for finding a nice way to finish myself. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Everyone okay with starting tomorrow?

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Yep, and I owe it to you for finding a nice way to finish myself. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Everyone okay with starting tomorrow?

I couldn't wait to unleash a Psycho Boost, with Insanely powerful Lugianess and STAB. I knew it would kill :P

I'm down with that :P

Neptune
03-30-2007, 07:51 PM
I couldn't wait to unleash a Psycho Boost, with Insanely powerful Lugianess and STAB. I knew it would kill :P

I'm down with that :P

Any particular reason you announced you were going to use it in the RP? XD *curious*

Finch
03-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Is Ho-oh still alive? And what are the restrictions on his involvement in this RP?

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Is Ho-oh still alive? And what are the restrictions on his involvement in this RP?

You can use him, but make sure its only him, and not the whole legendary dogs ensemble.

Also, creating a Quista variation of Ho-oh... would make things insane. Even if he had his own Mantra, Ho-oh isn't in any situation where he'd need someone to take his place.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 08:32 PM
You can use him, but make sure its only him, and not the whole legendary dogs ensemble.

Also, creating a Quista variation of Ho-oh... would make things insane. Even if he had his own Mantra, Ho-oh isn't in any situation where he'd need someone to take his place.

Unless, say, a badass Quista decided to get revenge on a flying fire type rat with wings... :P

Finch
03-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Yeah, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. You can read my sign-up now.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
Yeah, that wasn't quite what I had in mind. You can read my sign-up now.

It looks like I'm going after your master next, Finch :P

Finch
03-30-2007, 09:05 PM
Well, I'm at the top of the list for the fire mantra when you pummel him to within an inch of his life.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 09:43 PM
Well, I'm at the top of the list for the fire mantra when you pummel him to within an inch of his life.

Fun. An all out war between the elements. That would be a great way to end the Quista RP. Quista 4 - The Quest for Peace/Balance :P

I wonder what happens when a Lugia Quista hears the Fire Mantra :P

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Fun. An all out war between the elements. That would be a great way to end the Quista RP. Quista 4 - The Quest for Peace :P

I wonder what happens when a Lugia Quista hears the Fire Mantra :P

Very likely nothing at all. When you're a Quista, you're already quickly becoming a full Lugia regardless.

Hoshika
03-30-2007, 09:51 PM
ONOES! I need to sign up again?!

Please wait for me. X_x

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 09:53 PM
ONOES! I need to sign up again?!

Please wait for me. X_x

Sure, we're only starting tomorrow. There's still time.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 09:53 PM
Very likely nothing at all. When you're a Quista, you're already quickly becoming a full Lugia regardless.

It would be cool if you became half Lugia half Ho-Oh, sorta like Zapmolcuno in the Pokemon Manga :P

Finch
03-30-2007, 09:58 PM
Nice try, rust, but you'll become one or the other, whichever is dominant.

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 10:00 PM
It would be cool if you became half Lugia half Ho-Oh, sorta like Zapmolcuno in the Pokemon Manga :P

Well, problem is... its a contradiction. Ho-oh would be one dead turkey if he flew into the water.

Hoshika
03-30-2007, 10:14 PM
Well, problem is... its a contradiction. Ho-oh would be one dead turkey if he flew into the water.

Frozen Ho-oh a la mode. Let's have Ho-oh go away on vacation to California. XD

Updating profile for newest chapter...

Kaze
03-30-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll post again later... There's nothing much to do. I want to get in with teh rest of the action, but I'd be left behind, two post rule or not. x_x;

...And... *glares at Hoshika* My Latios.

Hoshika
03-30-2007, 10:38 PM
*glares at Hoshika* My Latios.

Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheehee...

Let's be on the same side... okay...? ...Okay...

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 10:40 PM

Eh, you're right.

It sounded fun though :P

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 10:43 PM
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehe eheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeh eeheeheeheehee...

Let's be on the same side... okay...? ...Okay...

You can be so funny sometimes... XD

Eh, you're right.

It sounded fun though :P

I can just feel the Chimeras coming back... *Shivers*

Nah, you asked to be a Quista now, so live with it. :P

Soda
03-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Can I reserve a spot?I have to fish for differant sign ups for this,please I'll have it up within 2 hours.

Lord Celebi
03-30-2007, 10:46 PM
You can be so funny sometimes... XD

I can just feel the Chimeras coming back... *Shivers*

Nah, you asked to be a Quista now, so live with it. :P

Just wait for my Season 5 Sequal RP... You're going to love my new Chimeras with Sinnoh Pokemon in them :P

Oh, I will. I can't wait to start this new RP. So many things I want to do...

Neo Emolga
03-30-2007, 10:47 PM
Can I reserve a spot?I have to fish for differant sign ups for this,please I'll have it up within 2 hours.

Sign ups are right here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34225) No need to reserve a slot.

Also, you can't start off as a Quista in the RP, the only way you can become one is if one of the already existing Quista becomes a Lugia and performs the Guardian's Mantra for you. Chances are kind of low that would happen though...

Soda
03-30-2007, 10:51 PM
Sign ups are right here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34225) No need to reserve a slot.

Also, you can't start off as a Quista in the RP, the only way you can become one is if one of the already existing Quista becomes a Lugia and performs the Guardian's Mantra for you. Chances are kind of low that would happen though...

OK what I want to be part of the Underground Milita not Quista sorry I saw thi sin the wrong place:oops: I
ve looked at the RP before I know I can't be a Quista

Hoshika
03-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Just a note of something, Hoenn and Sinnoh appear to be out of this thing. How come?

Volcanflame
03-31-2007, 12:49 AM
Just a note of something, Hoenn and Sinnoh appear to be out of this thing. How come?
Because this RP's background is Kanto and Johto government?

My character is from Hoenn, though xD

I hope I can start RPing soon :o

-Volcan-

Neo Emolga
03-31-2007, 01:04 AM

They’re like Switzerland. XD

I don’t really know what to do with them, sorry.

Charizard Michelle
03-31-2007, 01:21 AM

Now why you think I choose Sinnoh to hide my character's parents? haha

Also I resubmitted my sign up. Made some changes to my character's apperences and added more history.

Lord Celebi
03-31-2007, 01:48 AM

Because no one can think of any way to involve them :P

Hoshika
03-31-2007, 01:49 AM
Because no one can think of any way to involve them :P

Hoenn DOES have weather Pokémon... maybe somebody can get a Castform? Please? XD

Charizard Michelle
03-31-2007, 01:53 AM
Hoenn DOES have weather Pokémon... maybe somebody can get a Castform? Please? XD

A castform can't control so much as big as this. It would be killed by the fury of Dead Lugia if it even tries to fix the junk in Johto then be fed to Rust and Celebii.

Volcanflame
04-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Yay, I started RPing :D

Anyways, I got a question: Is there a headquarter for Underground Militia?

-Volcan-

Neo Emolga
04-01-2007, 12:35 PM

-Volcan-

That would be for Tiana to decide. :P

Finch
04-02-2007, 01:50 PM
Who likes my counter?

Oh, yeah. Wrong person to mess with, rusty-poo.

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 02:22 PM
Who likes my counter?

Oh, yeah. Wrong person to mess with, rusty-poo.

Oohhhh...

Now this should be interesting. Careful rust, I know Finch can be pretty creative and dangerous at the same time.

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 02:26 PM
I'm trying to get myself in trouble. Hope I have the time to put up enough posts... *types up morning news report*

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm trying to get myself in trouble. Hope I have the time to put up enough posts... *types up morning news report*

Its far more fun getting into trouble. Meanwhile, I'm already in trouble, which is good.

Neptune
04-02-2007, 03:07 PM
I should really post something... But I'm not exactly sure which direction I'm going to take Annabelle in just yet, and it seems that wherever I am, people start to appear, so I should have a plan. XD

Considering chasing down a legendary of my own... XD

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Its far more fun getting into trouble. Meanwhile, I'm already in trouble, which is good.

NPC beats RPer. =P

I'll just wait for somebody to godmod the NPC. And make him grow a beard as long as a redwood tree! XD

skiboydoggy
04-02-2007, 03:17 PM
NPC beats RPer. =P

I'll just wait for somebody to godmod the NPC. And make him grow a beard as long as a redwood tree! XD
Heh.

Anyway, I'm watching rust and Finch duke it out, and building a plan of my own. I may be no DU, but I have a plan to beat Ho-oh with, watch me.

Neptune
04-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I hope rust RPs out a nice long battle. It'd be boring otherwise (like the two-post capture of Celebi XP).

Yeah, half the fun of RPs for me is reading them. XD

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 03:21 PM
I hope rust RPs out a nice long battle. It'd be boring otherwise (like the two-post capture of Celebi XP).

Yeah, half the fun of RPs for me is reading them. XD

Same here, I like to read what other people are doing in the same storyline. The amount of depth is just fantastic.

Neptune
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
And then trying to figure out what they're going to do next is fun. X3 And then hoping that what they're doing doesn't mess up what you're doing. XD

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 04:27 PM
And then trying to figure out what they're going to do next is fun. X3 And then hoping that what they're doing doesn't mess up what you're doing. XD

Yeah, that's true and it has happened to me before. But that's a part of the fun too, and not expecting curveballs like that all of a sudden. :P

Finch
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Well, there's no way I'm letting him pull a rust on me. I've got too many Finches to pull. Personally, I have no reason to let anyone get away with attacking Ho-oh.

You've all been warned.

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Well, there's no way I'm letting him pull a rust on me. I've got too many Finches to pull. Personally, I have no reason to let anyone get away with attacking Ho-oh.

You've all been warned.

Well then it is a good thing that I am there to keep the peace right? NOt my kind of style to go directly to the fray this unprepared though.

Finch
04-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Well then it is a good thing that I am there to keep the peace right? NOt my kind of style to go directly to the fray this unprepared though.
Yeah, you got served! Oh, btw, what's up with your banner?

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 05:34 PM

haha. Yeah. I saw. I read your response after I posted that. I may respone but wait until Rust gets back on to see his response. If I post now it may just be me falling to the ground and nothing else.

Call it a delayed April Fools joke. (for the banner and avatar thing)

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 05:35 PM

It's supposed to be an MS Paint version of mine and what it would look like if I had no talent. XD

And yes, I know I can't get too comfortable with Finch running around causing chaos...

Finch
04-02-2007, 05:36 PM
A comeback, eh? Nice.

So, yeah, I think we should let rust do his thing... then you guys can say what you want, and I'll take you all out in 10,000 characters or so.

*activating extreme narcissism mode*

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 05:37 PM
It's supposed to be an MS Paint version of mine and what it would look like if I had no talent. XD

And yes, I know I can't get too comfortable with Finch running around causing chaos...

I am not saying you have no talent Neo. You have pleanty of talent to counter the army of egos of Rust. It just that I want to show that I have talent by not playing the same exact trick all the time. Also I want to say that I can be just as cool as Neo by making my own banners. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png.

Are you sure it is an MS Paints ripoff? Because it is. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

Yeah. He just knocked me down after trying to help him....

Finch
04-02-2007, 05:38 PM
I am not saying you have no talent Neo. You have pleanty of talent to counter the army of egos of Rust. It just that I want to show that I have talent by not playing the same exact trick all the time. Also I want to say that I can be just as cool as Neo by making my own banners. haha.

Are you sure it is an MS Paints ripoff? Because it is. haha

Yeah, sorry about that, buddy. XD

You were in Ho-oh's way.

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 05:41 PM
I am not saying you have no talent Neo. You have pleanty of talent to counter the army of egos of Rust. It just that I want to show that I have talent by not playing the same exact trick all the time. Also I want to say that I can be just as cool as Neo by making my own banners. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png.

Are you sure it is an MS Paints ripoff? Because it is. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

The Aridos actually looks okay, but the Pikachu and Beautifly... XP

And the one in your avatar looks so... morbid. Pikachu looks like he's aged by 70 years. XD

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 05:45 PM
The Aridos actually looks okay, but the Pikachu and Beautifly... XP

And the one in your avatar looks so... morbid. Pikachu looks like he's aged by 70 years. XD

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.pnghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.pnghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png. I like to see what you can do on MS Paints with only a mouse and not using any of the MS paints tools except for the paintbucket thing.

Still yeah I agree on those things. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png The pikachu made me laugh to when it came out. To me it looked like he is VERY sad. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 05:50 PM
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.pnghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.pnghttp://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png. I like to see what you can do on MS Paints with only a mouse and not using any of the MS paints tools except for the paintbucket thing.

Still yeah I agree on those things. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png The pikachu made me laugh to when it came out. To me it looked like he is VERY sad. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

Your little Pikachu smilies look like they ate something sour. XP

Can somebody bunny me a little so I'm dumped into some government place for examination? I feel like being lazy. XD

Off-topic: My sig was completely done in MS Paint, and look how good it looks compared to your sig. =P

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Your little Pikachu smilies look like they ate something sour. XP

Can somebody bunny me a little so I'm dumped into some government place for examination? I feel like being lazy. XD

Off-topic: My sig was completely done in MS Paint, and look how good it looks compared to your sig. =P

You could be dumped to where I am. That would be pretty interesting...

And yeah, your sig is pretty decent. Proves you can make okay stuff with Paint after all.

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
You could be dumped to where I am. That would be pretty interesting...

And yeah, your sig is pretty decent. Proves you can make okay stuff with Paint after all.

ROFLCOPTER! Okies! Where exactly is the base, though? Which town? =\

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 07:52 PM
ROFLCOPTER! Okies! Where exactly is the base, though? Which town? =\

Saffron City, underground. That's where the base is.

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
Saffron City, underground. That's where the base is.

Then I'll have no problem getting there. =D

*typing post*

Lord Celebi
04-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Stop that, Finch :P

This should be fun...

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Can we please get a post extension? I want to meet Brian. Today. Bored. Yes. I. Am. This. Is. Annoying. How. I'm. Typing. No?

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Also if you haven't tell it wasn't meant to be prettyful. Just uglyful which I must admit I could have done worst.

No. Stop that Rust. Think of the childern. Don't make me get in your face.

Finch
04-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Hey, mikey, you may have to edit your post, too. I'm still on the tower, for a start, and rust is on the floor nursing broken ribs since he made no effort to save them in his post.

Mwahaha

Neo Emolga
04-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Can we please get a post extension? I want to meet Brian. Today. Bored. Yes. I. Am. This. Is. Annoying. How. I'm. Typing. No?

Brian is scheduled to die though (which he won't of course). No one from the outside really has interaction with him, but you might overhear conversations though...

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Hey, mikey, you may have to edit your post, too. I'm still on the tower, for a start, and rust is on the floor nursing broken ribs since he made no effort to save them in his post.

Mwahaha

I edited my post to have you still there and I will edit my post again once Rust and junk is strighten out. You know he can always just turn lugia and Recover his broken parts.

Finch
04-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Not to the point of God-modding. He's defenseless while recovering in that he can't do anything else.

Charizard Michelle
04-02-2007, 10:19 PM
Not to the point of God-modding. He's defenseless while recovering in that he can't do anything else.

I guess so but then there is the green onion Celebii but still we are going have to see what he does. I kind of like my current position of being in front of a Psycho Boost attack. http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/162/pikaxdjn1.png

Finch
04-02-2007, 10:22 PM
You're gonna end up a statue like Ash in the first movie...

Listen, the way I see it...

Ho-oh > Celebi

Then

Ho-oh + Staraptor + Mightyena + Scizor > rust's 4 Pokemon (whichever were in his form)

Finch > rust

pwnt

Hoshika
04-02-2007, 11:35 PM
You don't mind me putting in some of my theoretical logic? =P

Pokémon like Celebi are in a "higher order" than Pokémon like Ho-Oh since they have more of a connection to Mew. Since most people consider Mew as the highest Pokémon in this order, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Azelf, Uxie, and... whatever the other one is called are the next level down, because they share the same basic body form and they all share one common type: Psychic. Ho-Oh may be one of the Pokémon derived from Arceus. Arceus's order starts at a rank underneath Mew's because Mew has created all Pokémon themselves. Since Arceus can become any type depending on its hold item, it probably created all those other legendary Pokémon with the help of Mew, therefore changing their types to something other than Psychic. If that is the case, then Celebi is in a higher order than Ho-oh.

Sorry if I rambled a lot.

Tiana_M
04-03-2007, 12:24 AM

-Volcan-

I really only saw this before I replied so this is all I'm answering. And yes there is a head quarters. If you've already chosen a place that's fine. I apologize to everyone for disappearing like I did. My school had a big three day event that my club, the Anthropology club, hosted and I had to help out there for the weekend. It was a Nations Pow Wow if you must know what it was. (Yes I mean a NATIVE AMERICAN Pow Wow.)

Volcanflame
04-03-2007, 03:49 AM
I really only saw this before I replied so this is all I'm answering. And yes there is a head quarters. If you've already chosen a place that's fine. I apologize to everyone for disappearing like I did. My school had a big three day event that my club, the Anthropology club, hosted and I had to help out there for the weekend. It was a Nations Pow Wow if you must know what it was. (Yes I mean a NATIVE AMERICAN Pow Wow.)
Hm, then I will be staying in Kanto :o

And sorry if I don't RP a lot, schoolworks and my PC broke down ;____;

-Volcan-

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Is anybody posting now? I'm bored.

Posssst nowww... Neoooo...

Off-topic: My new sig buttons look cool, no? =P

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 01:49 PM
Is anybody posting now? I'm bored.

Posssst nowww... Neoooo...

Off-topic: My new sig buttons look cool, no? =P

I just did. :P

And they're cute, but your last one with the dizzy Pikachu and Raichu was funny. :P

Finch
04-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Sorry, Hosh, but Arceus created Mew, and everything else was spawned from Mew. Arceus is the God of Pokemon, Mew is like the "Adam and Eve".

skiboydoggy
04-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry, Hosh, but Arceus created Mew, and everything else was spawned from Mew. Arceus is the God of Pokemon, Mew is like the "Adam and Eve".
Indeed.
But is Dialgia/Palkia stronger or Celebi?

But never mind. I'm going to catch myself a Ho-oh.

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 04:29 PM

Glad you guys know, because I don’t have a clue about legendary Pokémon hierarchy...

I know Arceus is the highest, and it seems logical Mew comes right after. Meanwhile, Ho-oh has to be pretty high up there considering he he watches over absolutely everything (As mentioned in that one anime episode "For Ho-oh the Bells Toll" and then Suicune, Raikou, and Entei.

I'm guessing it would be something like this:

Arecus > Mew

Mew > Everything else, and Mewtwo

Ho-oh > Raikou, Entei, Suicune

Lugia > Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres (Has an overseer role, as they rebel against him in Pokemon the Movie 2000)

Rayquaza > Groundon, Kyogre (as a mediator)

Regigias > Regirock, Regice, Registeel (Logical guess, I don't know for sure)

Latios & Latias seem to be seperate entites, but would still be under Mew and Arecus. I've searched pretty far into them and they don't have any direct hierarchy link to the others. Not sure about Deoxys or Jirachi either.

As for all the new D/P ones, I have no clue. I barely know their names, nevermind their roles. XP

As for Celebi, I really don't know, but it does seem like there is a connection to Ho-oh. I never saw Pokemon 4 Ever, not really sure if that's explained further.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if you spot an obvious mistake in this. I just have fragments to work with here... :P

Finch
04-03-2007, 04:53 PM
There is no evidential connection between Celebi and Ho-oh, rust just wasn't aware I'd done my research. It's of no consequence, really... He just can't argue that "Celebi must be more powerful because he pwnz Ho-oh" anymore. Your only other "mistake" was linking Mewtwo to the legendaries in any way, as he sits outside the hierarchy. You were mostly spot-on.

If any other proof were needed then check Bulbapedia.

Specifically, click here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary#Lugia_and_Ho-Oh).

Oh, and rust just got pwnt again.

"I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher."

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 05:26 PM
There is no evidential connection between Celebi and Ho-oh, rust just wasn't aware I'd done my research. It's of no consequence, really... He just can't argue that "Celebi must be more powerful because he pwnz Ho-oh" anymore. Your only other "mistake" was linking Mewtwo to the legendaries in any way, as he sits outside the hierarchy. You were mostly spot-on.

If any other proof were needed then check Bulbapedia.

Specifically, click here (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary#Lugia_and_Ho-Oh).

Oh, and rust just got pwnt again.

"I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down, and the flames went higher."

Seems like I was mostly right, save for the Mewtwo link. I've searched for other stuff on this and found nothing, that link you showed is the best thing I've seen so far that covers the topic.

And Finch, no reason to be so hard on rust. As long as he makes the edits, everything is okay. Trust me, sometimes his quicker-than-normal actions can get a little frustrating, but I still value him being in the RP since his actions can be very influential to the storyline.

Let's just go off of what you have posted now, and we'll continue from there.

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 06:34 PM

(I still think Mew is at the highest ranking, since it can transform into any Pokémon in existance without a physical example.)

I think I'll just leave jail and kick those NPC people in the head. =P

The Crimson Rose
04-03-2007, 06:55 PM
I know I have gotten crticism for Empleon's jetpack. You see, I like to do things different. People would expect Cress to have one, but no one would expect a pokemon to have one. You see, I hate to be bland, so I mix things up.

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 07:00 PM
I know I have gotten crticism for Empleon's jetpack. You see, I like to do things different. People would expect Cress to have one, but no one would expect a pokemon to have one. You see, I hate to be bland, so I mix things up.

That must be one big jetpack. 0_0||

Waiting for something to happen now.

EDIT: WHY WON'T MY POSTS SHOW UP?!

Finch
04-03-2007, 08:17 PM
And Finch, no reason to be so hard on rust. As long as he makes the edits, everything is okay. Trust me, sometimes his quicker-than-normal actions can get a little frustrating, but I still value him being in the RP since his actions can be very influential to the storyline.

Oh, don't worry, I know that just as well as you do. I'm just trying to ensure that the story develops well under his influence and doesn't get too confusing... if he starts disregarding our actions then things could go ary.

It's OK now, anyway. I've made my post as you already saw.

Charizard Michelle
04-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Oh, don't worry, I know that just as well as you do. I'm just trying to ensure that the story develops well under his influence and doesn't get too confusing... if he starts disregarding our actions then things could go ary.

It's OK now, anyway. I've made my post as you already saw.
You don't think I was a bit too tough on the little green onion do you Finch and Neo? I mean getting ganged up by four pokemon can be a lot.

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Neo, do you mind if I bunny the surgeons and that other weird guy there?

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Neo, do you mind if I bunny the surgeons and that other weird guy there?

Go ahead, but don't forget the military is outside too. They wouldn't let you in... even if you tried to be cute. :P

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Go ahead, but don't forget the military is outside too. They wouldn't let you in... even if you tried to be cute. :P

I'm already in there. O.o;;

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm already in there. O.o;;

Eh, okay, even though I did have a plan already to save myself. :P

This works too. XD

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Eh, okay, even though I did have a plan already to save myself. :P

This works too. XD

And beginn-eth thy quest to shorten-eth thy plans-eth!!

Roflwaffles, for a split second when I was typing that, I thought Lugia knew Teleport. =P

Neo Emolga
04-03-2007, 11:18 PM
And beginn-eth thy quest to shorten-eth thy plans-eth!!

Roflwaffles, for a split second when I was typing that, I thought Lugia knew Teleport. =P

Actually, I was going to turn human again one last time, slip through the restraints with my smaller size, run away, and then pwn them all as a free Lugia. ;P

But this works fine.

Hoshika
04-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Actually, I was going to turn human again one last time, slip through the restraints with my smaller size, run away, and then pwn them all as a free Lugia. ;P

But this works fine.

But hey, now you have an extra turn. Or I could use my Umbreon's Delta Shadow tactic and turn you into a Shadow Lugia and take down everybody at the Tin Tower and capture Celebi and send you to Goldenrod City to infect everybody with Pokérus thus breaking the RP's space-time continuem.

But we can't do that! That would be god-modding! =P

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 12:52 AM
But hey, now you have an extra turn. Or I could use my Umbreon's Delta Shadow tactic and turn you into a Shadow Lugia and take down everybody at the Tin Tower and capture Celebi and send you to Goldenrod City to infect everybody with Pokérus thus breaking the RP's space-time continuem.

But we can't do that! That would be god-modding! =P

Ha ha:crackup: Indeed it would be. Hurr, the undergorund militia needs to get moving. BTW we HAVE to find a better name. Seeing all the Underground/Undercover Military bases and the Underground Militia bases is getting confuzzling. I still think we need to either get the Quista going to the UM for help or we're gonna have to "capture" them for their own good, just to get involved.

If anyone wants a location for the UM HQ, PM me and I'll get back to you.

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 01:14 AM
BTW we HAVE to find a better name.

Better name? How about...

Guardian Heroes
Dragon Savers
Kanto Ragers
Guardian's Alliance
Hidden Storms
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Nami-Mudkip's 101 People of the Pecha Berry Trees

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 01:39 AM
Ha ha:crackup: Indeed it would be. Hurr, the undergorund militia needs to get moving. BTW we HAVE to find a better name. Seeing all the Underground/Undercover Military bases and the Underground Militia bases is getting confuzzling. I still think we need to either get the Quista going to the UM for help or we're gonna have to "capture" them for their own good, just to get involved.

If anyone wants a location for the UM HQ, PM me and I'll get back to you.

Hoshika and I are in Cerulean City, not Celadon. Unless you're talking about a different convoy, but I'm figuring you're not...

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Hoshika and I are in Cerulean City, not Celadon. Unless you're talking about a different convoy, but I'm figuring you're not...

I'm pretty sure no other Quista was in the vicinity of a mass-destruction event concerning Pokémon destroying warehouses, so I guess she got mixed up. o.o;

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 05:21 AM
I'm pretty sure no other Quista was in the vicinity of a mass-destruction event concerning Pokémon destroying warehouses, so I guess she got mixed up. o.o;

Oops yeah I'll get on fixing that right now. Sorry.

Guardian Heroes
Dragon Savers
Kanto Ragers
Guardian's Alliance
Hidden Storms

I liked the ones I put in purple. My fav of the ones you mentioned though was the Guardian's Alliance. I'll get around to renaming the UM to the GA eventually in the RP, unless we come up with a better name for it. Maybe people ought to point out that Militia is similar to Military in the RP (once I start meeting people)

Volcanflame
04-04-2007, 06:10 AM

Guardian Heroes
Dragon Savers
Kanto Ragers
Guardian's Alliance
Hidden Storms
Hidden Stroms is cool, IMO :o

-Volcan-

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Oops yeah I'll get on fixing that right now. Sorry.

I liked the ones I put in purple. My fav of the ones you mentioned though was the Guardian's Alliance. I'll get around to renaming the UM to the GA eventually in the RP, unless we come up with a better name for it. Maybe people ought to point out that Militia is similar to Military in the RP (once I start meeting people)

I'll change the lists too once you do that. Guardian's Alliance does have a very nice ring to it. :P

skiboydoggy
04-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Orre Guardian Angels!
-coughcough-

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 02:37 PM
@Neo Pikachu: Response please. XP

Sorry if I am god-modding with that speed-up-self thing, but it's supposed to only last 3 seconds. =P

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 02:57 PM
@Neo Pikachu: Response please. XP

Sorry if I am god-modding with that speed-up-self thing, but it's supposed to only last 3 seconds. =P

Nah, its not a big deal.

Anyway, I posted. Go for it. :D

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Nah, its not a big deal.

Anyway, I posted. Go for it. :D

I actually have a breathing device specifically for Diving purposes, but I forgot to put that in there. Oh well. >_>

Can I make us land? Please? =|

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I actually have a breathing device specifically for Diving purposes, but I forgot to put that in there. Oh well. >_>

Can I make us land? Please? =|

Sure, you can bunny me to do that. That's no big deal.

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 03:57 PM
Nami is now in the RP. =D

Here's a little fun thing. It's Nami's lines translated:

(Aaaah! A wave! Tiny waves!)

No, he's not scared. O_o

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Nami is now in the RP. =D

Here's a little fun thing. It's Nami's lines translated:

(Aaaah! A wave! Tiny waves!)

No, he's not scared. O_o

Not a problem.

And I'll throw in the landing post tomorrow. Was nice flying with you. :P

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Not a problem.

And I'll throw in the landing post tomorrow. Was nice flying with you. :P

Then I'm going to follow you... hehehehe... not going to poach you at all and turn evil... yup.

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Then I'm going to follow you... hehehehe... not going to poach you at all and turn evil... yup.

Aww, and I was looking for just the right excuse to decide to eat you. XD

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 06:58 PM
DARN IT TIANA!!

You just HAD to make the military follow us. I wanted Nami to have a happy first day of life. XP

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 07:16 PM
DARN IT TIANA!!

You just HAD to make the military follow us. I wanted Nami to have a happy first day of life. XP

Im the Underground MILITIA not the MILITARY. We want to HELP the Quista. I knew we had to change the name. XD
I think I'll have her realize that as she heads over to Cinnibar and rename the group. Heh, good thing we didn't get any uniforms yet.XD

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Im the Underground MILITIA not the MILITARY. We want to HELP the Quista. I knew we had to change the name. XD

But you said that the military was after us. Lemme try quoting it. XP

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 07:19 PM
But you said that the military was after us. Lemme try quoting it. XP

When did I say that?

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 07:20 PM
When did I say that?

Found it! Here we go:

The Military is going after them.

Ah well.

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Oh yeah, well they WOULD have gone after you. Who said that they would succeed before I did?

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh yeah, well they WOULD have gone after you. Who said that they would succeed before I did?

I wanted to do something else with them, but oh well. Let's just [dinner] roll with it. =P

Tiana_M
04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
He he, don't worry this'll make things fun. I've got to reach Cinnibar and find you before any government agents do. Also, I have to get you all to trust my chara if I do find you. That'll be fun to RP. Not that we're gonna come in guns blazing or anything, but you still need to know you can trust the Militia whose name will shortly be changed to the Guardian's Alliance.

I liked that one the best and I couldn't come up with anything better, plus it's my organization anyway. :P

Hoshika, aren't you supposed to be part of the Alliance/Militia? Hmm maybe you'll just join us in the RP when my team finds you or something.

ANYONE IN THE MILITIA/ALLIANCE:
I was just wondering who all was still following the RP and who all my contacts really are. I've only seen a few of you actually acting like you were an agent or operative of the Guardians Alliance. Maybe you all join the group in the RP as we find you? Otherwise we're all still scattered for no real reason. I should have gotten involved sooner and had people starting out at HQ or at their posts where ever they chose to put themselves Ah well it's a little late now.

Ok well gonna go eat lunch and get to class afterwards. I'll check back around dinner time for me =)

Finch
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
ski, I'm kinda bewildered... It's difficult to tell when the events of your post were supposed to have taken place, since you reference things which happened a long time before what's currently going on... you'll have to RP in the same time frame as everyone else or it gets muddled.

And.. eh, your type matching's a bit messed up too. Brick break is neutral to Scizor since bug resists fighting, as is Thunder since steel isn't weak to electric, only neutral... Scizor's still alive and kicking. It's not normal, it's mine.

Using water/ground to counter their fire elemental boost will only negate the boost, not give the attack any extra strength. I mean, it's gonna catch them off guard, but that's pretty much it. It'll extinguish the flames. Of course, rust did that already, so they'll just be regular attacks.

Please take into account that my Pokemon are currently launching aggressive attacks.

Oh, and don't even think about capturing Ho-oh, rust's going to kill it and there's nothing you can do.

Charizard Michelle
04-04-2007, 09:18 PM
ski, I'm kinda bewildered... It's difficult to tell when the events of your post were supposed to have taken place, since you reference things which happened a long time before what's currently going on... you'll have to RP in the same time frame as everyone else or it gets muddled.

And.. eh, your type matching's a bit messed up too. Brick break is neutral to Scizor since bug resists fighting, as is Thunder since steel isn't weak to electric, only neutral... Scizor's still alive and kicking. It's not normal, it's mine.

Using water/ground to counter their fire elemental boost will only negate the boost, not give the attack any extra strength. I mean, it's gonna catch them off guard, but that's pretty much it. It'll extinguish the flames. Of course, rust did that already, so they'll just be regular attacks.

Please take into account that my Pokemon are currently launching aggressive attacks.

Oh, and don't even think about capturing Ho-oh, rust's going to kill it and there's nothing you can do.

SO I don't think a Flare Blitz will help stop that cizor then if he is all fire up and all with the Ho-oh Fire Boost. Ok.

If there is anything I have to say about this then Rust won't kill the Ho-oh.

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 09:45 PM
SO I don't think a Flare Blitz will help stop that cizor then if he is all fire up and all with the Ho-oh Fire Boost. Ok.

If there is anything I have to say about this then Rust won't kill the Ho-oh.

If rust is going to be naive enough to kill Ho-oh, Finch has my full permission to allow Ho-oh to pass his role down, which could be nothing short of Finch being the new Ho-oh, or even a Ho-oh Quista variant. Have fun with that. It would only make sense considering the scheme of things.

Charizard Michelle
04-04-2007, 09:55 PM
If rust is going to be naive enough to kill Ho-oh, Finch has my full permission to allow Ho-oh to pass his role down, which could be nothing short of Finch being the new Ho-oh, or even a Ho-oh Quista variant. Have fun with that. It would only make sense considering the scheme of things.

And that is if he doesn't/does me in the process right? haha

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 09:57 PM
And that is if he doesn't/does me in the process right? haha

No, you're a Quista, and that wouldn't be changing.

skiboydoggy
04-05-2007, 02:55 PM

Eh? Since when was Steel neutral against Electric? And point taken about the Bug resistance against Fighting, but Brick Break is by any means, an effective attack against a Steel type with any other pairing, especially if it has Light Screen up.

And also, my four Pokemon happen to be Typhlosion, (which is Fire type, but I'm not going to risk using a Fire attack when a Ho-oh is nearby,) Tyranitar, (Rock/Dark, but Ground type attacks totally own Rock type attacks anyway,) Lanturn, (Water/Electric,) and Snorlax. (Earthquake + Body Slam + Belly Drum = Pain.)

And I did take into account your usage of aggressive tactics, which is why I jumped straight into it. Considering that they aggressive tactics were not going to be able to change targets in a split second...

And rust is rust, Davion is Davion, they have different agendas.

EDIT:

And I checked back to my post, and checked yours. You dashed up with Scizor beside you with a Light Screen up, and double teamed the Magmortar with your Pokemon. I responded accordingly, but not as though anybody cared apparently.

Hoshika
04-05-2007, 06:55 PM
*rawr*

I'm waiting for somebody to do something. =P

Neo Emolga
04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
*rawr*

I'm waiting for somebody to do something. =P

I'll post soon, I just need a few moments. Hang in there though, I won't put you in a stasis by not posting.

It's been done to me... and it does drive me crazy. :P

Charizard Michelle
04-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Eh? Since when was Steel neutral against Electric? And point taken about the Bug resistance against Fighting, but Brick Break is by any means, an effective attack against a Steel type with any other pairing, especially if it has Light Screen up.

And also, my four Pokemon happen to be Typhlosion, (which is Fire type, but I'm not going to risk using a Fire attack when a Ho-oh is nearby,) Tyranitar, (Rock/Dark, but Ground type attacks totally own Rock type attacks anyway,) Lanturn, (Water/Electric,) and Snorlax. (Earthquake + Body Slam + Belly Drum = Pain.)

And I did take into account your usage of aggressive tactics, which is why I jumped straight into it. Considering that they aggressive tactics were not going to be able to change targets in a split second...

And rust is rust, Davion is Davion, they have different agendas.

EDIT:

And I checked back to my post, and checked yours. You dashed up with Scizor beside you with a Light Screen up, and double teamed the Magmortar with your Pokemon. I responded accordingly, but not as though anybody cared apparently.

I cared. That means one less problem to deal with since both you and Rust made sure to slow that little bug down with a Thunder attack. Didn't knock it out I think since it had Light Screen up but it still did some damage from taking those attacks.

Hoshika
04-05-2007, 07:28 PM
A bit off-topic: Mike, did your computer go wonky all of a sudden? O_o

skiboydoggy
04-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I cared. That means one less problem to deal with since both you and Rust made sure to slow that little bug down with a Thunder attack. Didn't knock it out I think since it had Light Screen up but it still did some damage from taking those attacks.

Waiting for Finch...
Technically I broke the Light Screen with a Brick Break... But it might still just survive for no reason other than Ho-oh hax.

Charizard Michelle
04-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Technically I broke the Light Screen with a Brick Break... But it might still just survive for no reason other than Ho-oh hax.

Oh yeah. Still good thing for me. It is slowed down.

Tiana_M
04-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Yeah it is coming a bit slowly. What's going on are people dropping it or are they going places they can't get to the PC? I mean c'mon I'm fallin' asleep over here! :sleepy: Nah, not really. It is going slow though.

Hoshika
04-06-2007, 01:54 PM
Yeah it is coming a bit slowly. What's going on are people dropping it or are they going places they can't get to the PC? I mean c'mon I'm fallin' asleep over here! :sleepy: Nah, not really. It is going slow though.

I'm gonna post. Let me see if I can talk to you.

EDIT: Waiting for you to land...

Tiana_M
04-06-2007, 07:04 PM
I'm gonna post. Let me see if I can talk to you.

EDIT: Waiting for you to land...

We've landed now it's up to Neo. I can take out the part where I said that he was the one to speak first, unless he posts soon.

Finch
04-07-2007, 07:42 PM
My sincerest apologies to those of you who I've frozen in time (beat that, rust and Celebi) with my absence, I'll write up a nice post as soon as possible which takes all of your actions into account.

Ski, Skarmory takes 2X damage from electric attacks since it is steel (neutral) and flying (weak) as if any more proof were needed.

Brick break negates barriers, but the fact that it does this does not increase the effectiveness of the attack.. wasn't sure if you were saying that but it seemed like it.

Due to my aggression, you'll have been caught in the crossfire. The flames of my Pokemon's double team were only extinguished for a split second to allow rust's Rhyperior to do some damage. That would hurt your Pokemon if they were to punch Scizor, even if they only sustained a burn.

I agree that you all whacked my Scizor fair and square due to Ski's nice little Brick Break attack, though, so don't worry about that anymore.

skiboydoggy
04-07-2007, 08:58 PM
My sincerest apologies to those of you who I've frozen in time (beat that, rust and Celebi) with my absence, I'll write up a nice post as soon as possible which takes all of your actions into account.

Ski, Skarmory takes 2X damage from electric attacks since it is steel (neutral) and flying (weak) as if any more proof were needed.

Brick break negates barriers, but the fact that it does this does not increase the effectiveness of the attack.. wasn't sure if you were saying that but it seemed like it.

Due to my aggression, you'll have been caught in the crossfire. The flames of my Pokemon's double team were only extinguished for a split second to allow rust's Rhyperior to do some damage. That would hurt your Pokemon if they were to punch Scizor, even if they only sustained a burn.

I agree that you all whacked my Scizor fair and square due to Ski's nice little Brick Break attack, though, so don't worry about that anymore.
Not a problem for me Finch. I had Operation Downlock to occupy me while you were MIA.

Still a little iffy about the whole Electric vs Steel weakness thing, but I'll take your word for it for now. I'll check Serebii or something tomorrow for the Weakness/Resistance listings.

Brick Break pwns Light Screen, Fighting does full damage to Scizor, (which is rare against a Steel type at any rate,) and Snorlax has a high Attack rating. Yup, it's effective. Effective enough, at any rate.

And as for your aggressive attacks, there was not all that much of a crossfire to launch into, considering the specific nature of your techniques used, and the flaming burn of death is not all that much against my Pokemon.

Typhlosion (wasn't involved, but meh) is a Fire type, and is for a most part, resistant to Fire.
Tyranitar is half-Rock, and is also resistant to Fire.
Snorlax has Thick Fat, and is STILL resistant to Fire.
Lanturn is half-Water, and is once again, resistant to Fire.

I swear to God I did not pick this team for that.

Hoshika
04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Not a problem for me Finch. I had Operation Downlock to occupy me while you were MIA.

Still a little iffy about the whole Electric vs Steel weakness thing, but I'll take your word for it for now. I'll check Serebii or something tomorrow for the Weakness/Resistance listings.

Brick Break pwns Light Screen, Fighting does full damage to Scizor, (which is rare against a Steel type at any rate,) and Snorlax has a high Attack rating. Yup, it's effective. Effective enough, at any rate.

And as for your aggressive attacks, there was not all that much of a crossfire to launch into, considering the specific nature of your techniques used, and the flaming burn of death is not all that much against my Pokemon.

Typhlosion (wasn't involved, but meh) is a Fire type, and is for a most part, resistant to Fire.
Tyranitar is half-Rock, and is also resistant to Fire.
Snorlax has Thick Fat, and is STILL resistant to Fire.
Lanturn is half-Water, and is once again, resistant to Fire.

I swear to God I did not pick this team for that.

About the fire thing, Water types may be resistant to Fire, but not resistant to heat. Snorlax is the opposite of that. So, a good skin-burning would hurt Snorlax while an extremely hot flame will hurt Lanturn.

I think that Electric-types would have a 10% resistance to Fire, meaning that they have a tiny extra defense against it, since Electricity is like Fire. (Sparks.)

Finch
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
That's nice in the real world, Hosh... in fact it makes a ton of sense, but we're going on Poke-Science here. Anyway, that battle's long since passed.

Hoshika
04-08-2007, 09:19 PM
That's nice in the real world, Hosh... in fact it makes a ton of sense, but we're going on Poke-Science here. Anyway, that battle's long since passed.

I'm just mixing them both together. And I didn't notice the battle ended. I thought Celebi had to go down, too. >_>

One odd thing to point out, the alibity says Thick FAT. That doesn't mean thick skin, does it? O_o

Finch
04-08-2007, 09:25 PM
No, you're right about that. But, anyway, rust and I both got what we wanted, and I imagine ski's feeling kinda cheated right now.

skiboydoggy
04-09-2007, 08:23 AM
No, you're right about that. But, anyway, rust and I both got what we wanted, and I imagine ski's feeling kinda cheated right now.
Over too fast it was indeed... And I spent three hours figuring out a good way to knock out a Ho-oh too...

Finch
04-09-2007, 10:17 AM
Do feel free to elaborate.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 02:04 PM
The RP's dying... we need a leader person to post, and fast.

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 02:06 PM
The RP's dying... we need a leader person to post, and fast.

I got a little too busy with other things...

I just posted though, sorry if I was holding people up, which I think I was...

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 02:20 PM
Oh, well, does that mean I'm an agent? o_o

And by the way, why did you sig me? >_<

Finch
04-09-2007, 02:23 PM
I got a little too busy with other things...

I just posted though, sorry if I was holding people up, which I think I was...
Shame on you, NP.

why did you sig me?
... because you're so funny?

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Oh, well, does that mean I'm an agent? o_o

And by the way, why did you sig me? >_<

Because you ARE funny, Hosh. Its the first time I've heard someone use the word "wonky" but it sounds hilarous. XD

Finch
04-09-2007, 02:29 PM
I love "wonky". It goes especially well in the phrase "wonky donkey" which is the most useful description for a three-legged mule.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 02:31 PM
I love "wonky". It goes especially well in the phrase "wonky donkey" which is the most useful description for a three-legged mule.

Wonky donkey Willy Wonka! =P

Really, back on topic, am I supposed to be on the boat? Or did you leave me on Cinnibar Island, alone? ;_;

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Wonky donkey Willy Wonka! =P

Really, back on topic, am I supposed to be on the boat? Or did you leave me on Cinnibar Island, alone? ;_;

You're on Cinnabar Island, but if you want to tag along, now would be the time to do it. You could either ride on my back again or take a boat. Just take your pick.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 02:38 PM
You're on Cinnabar Island, but if you want to tag along, now would be the time to do it. You could either ride on my back again or take a boat. Just take your pick.

But aren't you already ON the boat? It confuses me a lot... ._.

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 02:39 PM
But aren't you already ON the boat? It confuses me a lot... ._.

Me? I'm a Lugia, how would I fit on the boat? Maybe if it was an aircraft carrier I could. XD

We're on the beach of Cinnabar Island, silly.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 02:42 PM
Me? I'm a Lugia, how would I fit on the boat? Maybe if it was an aircraft carrier I could. XD

We're on the beach of Cinnabar Island, silly.

But I thought a Lugia would fit on the ship... erm... well... a baby one. I wish I wasn't the only kid in the RP. I'll tag along with a filler. >_<

Off-topic: NOOOO! THERE'S AN OIL STAIN ON MY DRAWING!!! ;_;

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
LMAO @ Finch's last post. XD

Wow, I have the sincere feeling I'll have a lot more to deal with than Shadow Lugias. XD

Finch
04-09-2007, 03:21 PM
I knew you'd like it.

Had to pull a Finch this week, it didn't feel right just dying and getting Ho-oh'd.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Now I have an excuse about me discovering a natural way to purify a Pokémon. Don't flame me that it's god-modding, that tactic isn't THAT strong. =P

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Now I have an excuse about me discovering a natural way to purify a Pokémon. Don't flame me that it's god-modding, that tactic isn't THAT strong. =P

It's not, trust me. You have full rights to research it and use it.

EDIT: Okay, I saw your post. Using Shadow Delta on Pichu would remove the shadow element easily from him, but on something bigger as a Lugia, it should take more effort.

That's all, over and out.

Charizard Michelle
04-09-2007, 05:36 PM
I feel sad. Finch made the battle end too short and stabbed me. After all of that helping him he leaves me and stabs me without saying sorry or anything. NOw I have to find him. This is proofing to be fun....

haha. Lugia Idol. Who will become the next Lugia? haha

Finch
04-09-2007, 08:36 PM
rofl, Mikey!

Oh, I'd love to help you out. We can "stop rust from becoming a Lugia" (i.e. kill him) together.

Don't even think about pulling that Shadow Delta stunt on me, Hosh. Technically, I'm not a Shadow Pokemon anyway.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Don't even think about pulling that Shadow Delta stunt on me, Hosh. Technically, I'm not a Shadow Pokemon anyway.

I know. You're just an angry bird-man that spontaneously turned indigo.

Finch
04-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Haha, that's right. I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.

That said, I'm gonna have to think of something useful to do now...

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Haha, that's right. I'm glad we see eye-to-eye.

That said, I'm gonna have to think of something useful to do now...

kan u trun orng n geen? kthxb llolololoolololoololollolololollolololrogdrfgsd

Why don't you screw up an entire city again? =P

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM
I know. You're just an angry bird-man that spontaneously turned indigo.

That's like... an understatement. o.O

Finch has entered very big, nasty bird forms before. He kills... many...

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
That's like... an understatement. o.O

Finch has entered very big, nasty bird forms before. He kills... many...

Finch is still a bird-man. BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN!!!

I should make another cool RP. =D

Neo Emolga
04-09-2007, 08:44 PM
Finch is still a bird-man. BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN BIRD-MAN!!!

I should make another cool RP. =D

Go for it! I'm sure you could make a really good and interesting one.

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Go for it! I'm sure you could make a really good and interesting one.

I know what I'll call it.

Watching Finch the Indigo Bird-Man Destroy Kanto by Using Sacred Fire!!

AKA BobWorld.

Finch
04-09-2007, 08:47 PM
Well last time I reduced Ramdyne's Combine Islands to rubble by Shadow Blasting, but you know, it's all good.

EDIT: As you can tell, I wasn't feeling very destructive. Plus, I have to go soon, and I wanted to leave you all with something enigmatic while I wait for Mikey to find me.

Lusitania
04-09-2007, 08:55 PM

ROFL

I volunteered to become the new Guardian of the Seas when the first five Quista felt they weren’t ready to take on the role. I’m still willing to do it, but this needs to be done first. The Kanto government can’t be allowed to exist if they’re willing to go to this extreme extent to acquire power and territory. We can’t do it alone, but together, we have a fighting chance.” the Lugia told Tiana.

In reply, Tina said, "You are very brave to be taking on such a heavy responsibility. I am amazed at your self-sacrifice. Would that I could take the weight of it off your young shoulders."
Tiana said "I suppose you'd probably like to know my name about now wouldn't you? Well, my name is Tiana Morenza. I am a former police-woman of Goldenrod in Johto and currently commander of The Guardian's Alliance, as I hereby re-name my organization."

I listened to her next sentence as she gestured to her team. Tiana said "These are some of my more trusted agents. I would introduce them to you now but I think it is a bit more important that we be getting a move on. We've been here in the open far too long."

I agreed with her. I flew down to show myself. I said," Well, Tiana is right. We've been here too long. IF we go by boat, we'll be tracked down. Even though plane is faster, we can still be tracked down. But I have a plan. You see, I have a Pokamon which can teleport. IF we use Teleport, we'll be anywhere immediatly. What do you say? Do you want to Teleport?

Did anyone see these?

OOC: Sorry for being away for so long… x.X

Brian Caro
Cinnabar Island
˝ (4/9/07)

I could tell it wasn’t easy for the each of us to gain each other’s trust. Especially considering what was going on.

“You are very brave to be taking on such a heavy responsibility.” The leader of the Guardian’s Alliance had told me, “I am amazed at your self-sacrifice. Would that I could take the weight of it off your young shoulders.”

“To me, if it helps the other Quista get on with their lives, I’m all for it.” I told her, letting her know this wasn’t such a big deal to me.

“I suppose you'd probably like to know my name about now wouldn't you?” She asked me, “Well, my name is Tiana Morenza. I am a former police-woman of Goldenrod in Johto and currently commander of The Guardian's Alliance, as I hereby re-name my organization.”

She would definitely have the leadership potential she would need to do this. Still, we were looking at a serious threat with all of this. I hated to say it, but it was highly likely some members of The Guardian’s Alliance wouldn’t make it. Still, we had to think of everyone else that could be hurt because of it.

“Well, my name is Brian, brother of my sister Finn Caro.” I told Tiana, “She’s been through quite a lot already, and right now I know she’s in hiding.”

“These are some of my more trusted agents. I would introduce them to you now but I think it is a bit more important that we be getting a move on. We've been here in the open far too long.”

I suddenly got a dark feeling. In my mind, I could feel the coming of an even darker presence, and when I really focused, I could feel it… heading toward Vermillion City from the north. For a moment, I was quickly shown the vision of a Shadow Lugia, only seconds before the vision ended.

“We don’t have much time…” I told Tiana and the others, “They’re striking sooner than I thought they would. Vermillion City seems to be the target… likely to be under suppression from the Kanto government exercising their own power. I don’t know if they intend on fighting but I really don’t want to find out when it’s too late. We’ve got to move.”

I could sense they were heading closer toward the seaside city. I quickly took off, knowing there was going to be at least one Shadow Lugia there to scare the citizens into submission. We had to make sure that never happened…

Apparently not.

Charizard Michelle
04-09-2007, 09:26 PM
rofl, Mikey!

Oh, I'd love to help you out. We can "stop rust from becoming a Lugia" (i.e. kill him) together.

I not sure about killing him. You know me Finch. I am not the killing/gun crazy guy like you, Neo and Rust. I would never do anything that will threaten the lives of others. (haha)

Also I know what you can do after seeing you in WAR V. The Shadow Lugia.

Try outs for Lugia Idol starts soon. Who will be the next Lugia? Watch now with your host Ryan Seacrest. haha Who willing to bet money on the next Lugia?

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Try outs for Lugia Idol starts soon. Who will be the next Lugia? Watch now with your host Ryan Seacrest. haha Who willing to bet money on the next Lugia?

I don't think that the judge should be THAT Ryan...

REMEMBER: The LAST Lugia died, so there has to be a new male AND female Lugia. *cough*NeoandNeptune?!*cough*

Oooh, I wonder what happens if I clone Brian Caro! *bzzap*

Charizard Michelle
04-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I don't think that the judge should be THAT Ryan...

REMEMBER: The LAST Lugia died, so there has to be a new male AND female Lugia. *cough*NeoandNeptune?!*cough*

Oooh, I wonder what happens if I clone Brian Caro! *bzzap*

Oh. That is bad. I mean there can only be one Lugia or the balance will be way out of wack. I think WAR V vets remember what happen back when Neo and Finch and (insert name here(There were so many lugias that it was impossible to keep track)). If there are two Lugias then there has to be two Ho-ohs. Also I think Lugia should be a girl too (haha)

Lugia Idol! Only on PE2K!

Hoshika
04-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Oh. That is bad. I mean there can only be one Lugia or the balance will be way out of wack. I think WAR V vets remember what happen back when Neo and Finch and (insert name here(There were so many lugias that it was impossible to keep track)). If there are two Lugias then there has to be two Ho-ohs. Also I think Lugia should be a girl too (haha)

There can't be another Lugia once the Lugia passes away then, unless the Lugia is... eck. Never mind.

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 03:28 PM

Then Finch would be our Simon. XD

Not really sure if I should wait for Tiana, but if she doesn't post soon, I'll just go ahead with the Vermillion City plan.

Finch
04-10-2007, 06:11 PM
I'd make an awesome Simon Cowell, if that was who you meant.

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 06:13 PM

You got it.

I think I'll work on that post now. Tiana may be busy with something else at the moment...

Hoshika
04-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Gah. What happened? There's no new posts.

Finch
04-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Guess again, Hosh.

Anyone fancy some Southern Fried Titan?

Hoshika
04-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Guess again, Hosh.

Anyone fancy some Southern Fried Titan?

Make it Kentucky Fried and we'll be okay.

I betcha Neo's going to post in about... 3 minutes, at least.

*whispering voice* Click the Roleplay button in my sig... good things will come...

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Make it Kentucky Fried and we'll be okay.

I betcha Neo's going to post in about... 3 minutes, at least.

Nah, not yet. I'll do it eventually though.

Tiana_M
04-10-2007, 08:17 PM
I'm here sorry guys I just had my Wisdom teeth pulled on Mon and have been in bed since then. not the best of ways to begin a spring vacation.

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm here sorry guys I just had my Wisdom teeth pulled on Mon and have been in bed since then. not the best of ways to begin a spring vacation.

I probably lost two pints of blood the day I had mine ripped out. That, and I was in enough pain to kill something... violently.

Hope you're feeling better, Tiana. Finch became a total monster, but other than that, everything is peachy. :P

Hoshika
04-10-2007, 08:22 PM

Owwie... I've had loose teeth pulled out, but that must be painful. X_x

Don't worry about missing anything with us, nothing happened. =P

Tiana_M
04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Thanks Neo I have felt better this morning though my gums are still all swollen. I'll try to post now and hopefully I can fit in both Hoshika and Cipher.

Lusitania
04-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Ouch, I don't feel your pain, but it ust hurt. Well, I made a post that was completely and totally ignored. coughdamncough

Tiana_M
04-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Ouch, I don't feel your pain, but it ust hurt. Well, I made a post that was completely and totally ignored. coughdamncough

I hope I fixed that problem now. But I've gotta go lie down. I'll post again later.

Lusitania
04-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Thanks, Tiana. Well, now I havwe to wait for tommorow to post because I've used up all my posts. I can't wait to see what Neo posts when he sees me by his side. Yippe yo yo you you yuck.

Charizard Michelle
04-10-2007, 09:09 PM

Then it is on! Vote now to see who will be your next Lugia!

Ouch! You making me scared Tiana. I am getting mines pulled next month so that doesn't really help me feel good.

Neo Emolga
04-10-2007, 09:47 PM
Ouch! You making me scared Tiana. I am getting mines pulled next month so that doesn't really help me feel good.

Its one day of really bad pain, and maybe three more of really bad swelling. After that, its over, and it means having less teeth to have to brush. :P

Seriously though, you'll be okay, Mikey. Just pop in the painkillers, rise with water when you can, and just get rest. Its the best way to handle it.

Hoshika
04-10-2007, 09:49 PM
OH YEAH!!! I just remembered to put this here, too.

@Cipher Lord: PORYGON2 DUZNT LERN TELEPORT!!!!!!!!lolomg!!!!!!!1!111!11

It would be cool, though. ;_;

Charizard Michelle
04-10-2007, 10:10 PM
Its one day of really bad pain, and maybe three more of really bad swelling. After that, its over, and it means having less teeth to have to brush. :P

Seriously though, you'll be okay, Mikey. Just pop in the painkillers, rise with water when you can, and just get rest. Its the best way to handle it.

Ouch! Yeah. It is a good thing that I having mines being pulled on a friday so that means I can have the rest of the weekend to rest up and recover. Still I am not the kind of girl that just stay in one place. (CUrrently my legs are tapping up and down.(haha) so yeah. I guess it is a good way to relax after a hard semester of uni.

Bring in the painkillers!

OH YEAH!!! I just remembered to put this here, too.

@Cipher Lord: PORYGON2 DUZNT LERN TELEPORT!!!!!!!!lolomg!!!!!!!1!111!11

It would be cool, though. ;_;

Oh my young one. You never played the classic Pokemon Red/Blue have you my dear child. Well well. If you did then your remember that at one point Teleport was a TM (TM 30) and Porygon could learn Teleport. If you count that then in relity it could learn teleport.

http://serebii.net/pokedex/137.shtml

That is a link to serebii which has the TM moves that classic porygon could learn. TM 30 is teleport.

Still it is up to Neo/who-ever-cares to make the final decision to allow it.

This moment of old school news was brought to you by me! haha

Finch
04-10-2007, 10:11 PM
OLD SKOOL MIKEY FTW

Impressive post, too. I'll have to respond tomorrow. I'll begin my training, then you can come and pester us all you want :P

Hoshika
04-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Oh my young one. You never played the classic Pokemon Red/Blue have you my dear child. Well well. If you did then your remember that at one point Teleport was a TM (TM 30) and Porygon could learn Teleport. If you count that then in relity it could learn teleport.

http://serebii.net/pokedex/137.shtml

That is a link to serebii which has the TM moves that classic porygon could learn. TM 30 is teleport.

Still it is up to Neo/who-ever-cares to make the final decision to allow it.

This moment of old school news was brought to you by me! haha

Of course I played R/B/Y! It's just that I thought we were going according to the 4th generation, not all combined. =|

Charizard Michelle
04-10-2007, 10:18 PM
OLD SKOOL MIKEY FTW

Impressive post, too. I'll have to respond tomorrow. I'll begin my training, then you can come and pester us all you want :P

haha. I do remember my old school pokemon days.

Thanks Finch. It did took me some thinking to find away to find you. Also I covered Ho-oh and Rust tracks so there should be no reason for anybody to know that Ho-oh is dead. Still we see.

By tomorrow I shall be on the steps of Mt. Ember. Just going to do a travel post and tomorrow I be there. I still have one more post for today so I am taking advantage of it. So expect some guest tomorrow. Mind if you guys have some tea ready for us? haha

Of course I played R/B/Y! It's just that I thought we were going according to the 4th generation, not all combined. =|

Like I said. It depend on what the other say. I just saying that it is possible.

Tiana_M
04-11-2007, 05:25 AM
The girl caught up again. "You want to come with us and follow your friend or return to the Alliance HQ with my other agents? Decide quickly girl." I felt bad having to sound so harsh but I did not yet know her name. Otherwise I would have used it.

I did NOT stay behind with the other agents I was gonna go after Caro too! I left the OTHER agents to go back to HQ. Great now I have to figure out a way to catch up with you all. Sheesh.

Meh, Neo had it right, it's one intense day of pain and a few days of non-painful (but VERY ANNOYING) swelling. Just take the medicine and you'll be fine. And sleep through what you can, that's how I am getting through it. Oh, and one more tip: LOTS and LOTS of Ice-bags. (Ice cream helps too!!:wink:)

Edit:
Neo, since my Noctowl was a gift from the Orre government would it be alright if I claimed that they bred Mirror Move into him? I can't think of any other way to catch up with you all. Not with Swellow flying at that speed with Quick Attack and Arial Ace. I won't post until tomorrow hopefully by then you'll have had time to answer my question.

2nd Edit: Dang talk here sure died down a lot. Well I've caught up with one of you guys.

Lusitania
04-11-2007, 08:28 PM
*Wating for Neo to post.

Hoshika
04-11-2007, 10:41 PM
@Tiana: Your Noctowl must be either really powerful and strong... or as fat as a house.