PDA

View Full Version : (DS) Quista - The Last Stand Discussion

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Tiana_M
04-12-2007, 05:01 AM
If Noctowl can learn Fly, they can carry a human. Plus they've always been portrayed as being larger than humans. Just like Pidgeot. If a Swellow can carry you my Noctowl can certainly carry Tiana. :tongue:

And I wonder what's keeping Neo from posting?

Finch
04-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Maybe his zimmer-frame was in the way of his keyboard?

Charizard Michelle
04-12-2007, 06:25 PM
Maybe his zimmer-frame was in the way of his keyboard?

Finch if you don't mind. Could you post sometime in the near future. That would be nice since I won't be here this weekend.....

Neo Emolga
04-12-2007, 06:32 PM
If Noctowl can learn Fly, they can carry a human. Plus they've always been portrayed as being larger than humans. Just like Pidgeot. If a Swellow can carry you my Noctowl can certainly carry Tiana. :tongue:

And I wonder what's keeping Neo from posting?

Well, I posted now. I had some other stuff to take care of first, since the job assignment I had ended just yesterday, and I had to file for unemployment.

Nothing too taxing, but its a lot more important to address than this RP...

Tiana_M
04-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Well, I posted now. I had some other stuff to take care of first, since the job assignment I had ended just yesterday, and I had to file for unemployment.

Yes I would definitely agree, you gotta take care of life before you can play. I was just wondering what it was that was keeping you away was all. Hope you find a good job sooner rather than later.

Neo Emolga
04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Yes I would definitely agree, you gotta take care of life before you can play. I was just wondering what it was that was keeping you away was all. Hope you find a good job sooner rather than later.

Yeah, I hope so too. The last thing I want to be is a lazy bum. I have a feeling my interviewing hasn't been so hot, and I think I know what I'm doing wrong.

Tiana_M
04-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Yeah, I hope so too. The last thing I want to be is a lazy bum. I have a feeling my interviewing hasn't been so hot, and I think I know what I'm doing wrong.

Well knowing what's wrong is always a good first step to fixing the problem. :biggrin:

Hoshika
04-12-2007, 09:47 PM
@Tiana: OH... so Noctowl is acually 5'3"... I thought it was the size of a large owl. =P

Hope you get a good job soon, Neo.

Charizard Michelle
04-13-2007, 03:06 AM

If you want a job Neo then I can send you a classified page from my uni. I work really hard on it and I need to show people classifieds do bring them people. haha

Hoshika
04-14-2007, 09:43 PM
The RP is dying... noo... ;_;

Lord Celebi
04-16-2007, 03:26 AM

0_0 Your contract ran out for your Ultra Cool job? Let's hope you can get another Ultra Cool job that lets you RP from work :P

It seems as if Quista is dead... Waah...

Neo Emolga
04-16-2007, 04:07 AM
0_0 Your contract ran out for your Ultra Cool job? Let's hope you can get another Ultra Cool job that lets you RP from work :P

It seems as if Quista is dead... Waah...

I hope so too, but chances are that would be unlikely. But we'll see.

As for the RP, yeah, its pretty much dead. I'll come up with others, and even so, the Team RP II will probably be a lot more interesting than even this...

Charizard Michelle
04-16-2007, 04:09 AM
I hope so too, but chances are that would be unlikely. But we'll see.

As for the RP, yeah, its pretty much dead. I'll come up with others, and even so, the Team RP II will probably be a lot more interesting than even this...

It better not dead. I am waiting for Finch to post. I don't want to post something and stuff when he isn't here. Where is that Finch? I like this RP. First time I have RP as a girl.

Tiana_M
04-16-2007, 06:32 AM
Meh I'd say it's dead too I mean it used to be in the top three every time I came to check on it and now... it's barely on the first page. ;_; sadness. I've never been in any RP that finished out. Or if I was I had to drop it 'cause of problems IRL. *sighs* Ah well on to the next RP I suppose. I know I'm looking forward to that Team RP.

Finch
04-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Finch if you don't mind. Could you post sometime in the near future. That would be nice since I won't be here this weekend.....
Sorry, I was polishing my zimmer frame. I'll post in the future. Not now.

Charizard Michelle
04-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Sorry, I was polishing my zimmer frame. I'll post in the future. Not now.

Dam you Finch! Dam you!

Ok. I wait. Still what is a zimmer frame?

Lusitania
04-16-2007, 08:46 PM

Don't worry, Neo. You'll get a job in no time. I mean look at you on pe2k. You're the voice of reason in the entire forum, how bad can you be in real life.

Neo Emolga
04-16-2007, 08:54 PM
Don't worry, Neo. You'll get a job in no time. I mean look at you on pe2k. You're the voice of reason in the entire forum, how bad can you be in real life.

Unfortunately, my potential employers don't know how good I am until they actually interview me...

I tried applying to Citigroup. I'd love to work for them if I get the chance...

Hoshika
04-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Unfortunately, my potential employers don't know how good I am until they actually interview me...

Citigroup is ebil!!11!11!

I wish I could join an RP that actually ends... ;_;

Lusitania
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM

Well, at least there's an until they interveiw you. Remember, Neo, do your best, and have self-confidence.

Lord Celebi
04-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Citigroup is ebil!!11!11!

I wish I could join an RP that actually ends... ;_;

You shoulda been around for WAR Season 5 :P

Finch
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
This one will, too. The main antagonists of this RP right now (Neo, for the government storyline, and me, for the rust vs Maria and Finch story) are feeling pressure from everyday life. I'm sure we'll find more time soon.

Neo Emolga
04-16-2007, 10:46 PM
I'll really push myself to make a post today. It's just hard to do it with everyone talking and attacking at once... x.X

Hoshika
04-16-2007, 11:27 PM
I postz0red. Geez, now I have no way to go anyplace fast. X_x

Lusitania
04-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Wow, this RP is getting good.

Hoshika
04-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow, this RP is getting good.

You thought I yelled like a Swellow. That was my Pokémon... X_x

Lusitania
05-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Where is everyone, and why aren't they posting.

Neo Emolga
05-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Where is everyone, and why aren't they posting.

This RP died a while ago, man.

Lusitania
05-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Really, because I thought everyone was just offline for a while. Well, it was a good RP anyway, to bad it died.

Charizard Michelle
05-06-2007, 01:17 AM
It was ashame that it did. I was waiting for Finch and it would have been cool working with him since I have never done that before. Too bad.