PDA

View Full Version : A game and your opinion

Creepy_Kecleon
03-23-2007, 09:08 AM
Okay, here's how it goes...
I'm going to type a name of a game, and you're going to give me your opinion about it and write down a name of another game and another poster is going to write down his opinion about the game you wrote and writes a name another game for another user to opinionate, the cycle continues. Please make sure to keep what you write senseful.

Pokemon Blue/Red.

ZadokRox
03-23-2007, 02:10 PM
It's a good game, but the dated graphics and clunky HM Move usasge (you had to go to the menu to use an HM move outside of battle, like Surf or Cut) dampened the mood. Also, there was a couple of moves that needed tweaking (when you used Rage once, your Pokemon kept using it. Also, Fire Spin kept an opponent from attacking during the 2-5 turns in was in effect.). Other than those three hiccups, 'Pokemon Red/Blue' was a fine game.

'Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II - Rogue Leader'

Yggdrasill
03-23-2007, 10:55 PM
It was an decent game, I'm not really a fan of the Star-Wars games where you're constantly inside a ship and battling/shooting other ships, I prefer to just run in with a Light-Saber and start slashing things up. It was a good game, but just not my type of game.

'Super Mario Sunshine' - Gamecube

Charbok
03-23-2007, 11:22 PM
It was an decent game, I'm not really a fan of the Star-Wars games where you're constantly inside a ship and battling/shooting other ships, I prefer to just run in with a Light-Saber and start slashing things up. It was a good game, but just not my type of game.

'Super Mario Sunshine' - Gamecube

The worst Mario game in the series. The controls felt forced and the story was crappy. Cleaning up a town in Mario just doesnt seem like a mario thing to do... The game is fun the first time through, but its too easy at some parts, and way too hard at some parts. Overall, here's my rating.

Gameplay: 5/10
Graphics: 8/10
Atmosphere: 6/10
Story: 3/10
Playability: 7/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Interface: 8/10
Controls: 7/10
Play Time: 6/10

Overall Score: 6/10

MegaMan 2: NES

Ridley
03-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Never played it :P.
So I don't know.

Metroid Prime (Gamecube)

Kenny_C.002
03-23-2007, 11:52 PM
A game that's known to be one of the best Gamecube games around. I don't like anything remotely close to FPS. Prime was no different. Super Metroid's still better.

Okami (PS2)

Ultima Boss
03-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Okami (PS2)
One of the highest rated games on the PS2, it carries beautiful calligraphy along with a tranquil soundtrack to give it more feeling. I've yet to beat it, but the voice acting can get aggravating at times.

Fire Emblem VII: Blazing Sword [GBA]

InvertrevnI
03-24-2007, 01:01 AM
FE7 was a simply incredible game. One of the best hand held strategy title's I've ever played.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [Ps2, xBox, GCN]

Razzmatazz
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within [Ps2, xBox, GCN]

A birth defect in a line of what would otherwise be three superb triplets. That game tried too hard to be "hardcore" and "heavy metal." The core gameplay was pretty much the same ol' fun, but the backtracking, the need to be over the top violent and edgy, and lastly - the same three seconds of battle music over and over again made it the lackluster sibling to SoT and TT.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Woah, Big Boss picked that game; what a twist!)

:rambo:

earth_type_rule
03-24-2007, 09:06 PM
A birth defect in a line of what would otherwise be three superb triplets. That game tried too hard to be "hardcore" and "heavy metal." The core gameplay was pretty much the same ol' fun, but the backtracking, the need to be over the top violent and edgy, and lastly - the same three seconds of battle music over and over again made it the lackluster sibling to SoT and TT.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (Woah, Big Boss picked that game; what a twist!)

:rambo:

I'm not that big of a fan of shooters, but it's a quite big name. It's a shame it will also go to Xbox.

Ok, what about..... Motorstorm ( PS3 )

Hope this one hasn't been used yet D:

ZadokRox
03-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Apparantly, not many people here has a PS3 and Motorstorm, but I heard some good things about it.

The World Is Not Enough 007 [Nintendo 64/PS1(?)]

Kenny_C.002
03-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Nowhere near as good as Goldeneye on the N64. I have that even though I don't like FPS.

Katamari (PS2 and PSP series)

Charbok
03-26-2007, 11:37 PM
Nowhere near as good as Goldeneye on the N64. I have that even though I don't like FPS.

Katamari (PS2 and PSP series)

Katamari annoys me. My friend has it and its too repetetive for me.

Gameplay: 5/10
Graphics: 7/10
Atmosphere: 5/10
Story: 7/10
Playability: 8/10
Difficulty: 4/10
Interface: 4/10
Controls: 8/10
Play Time: 6/10

Overall Score: 6/10

Super Mario 64 N64

Hawkins
04-05-2007, 03:31 AM
amazing game. great camera control, and for being the first 3D mario game it had very easy to learn controls. probably my favorite mario game.

mike tysons punch out- NES

!CeMAn
04-06-2007, 12:20 AM

:crackup: Busted.

mike tysons punch out- NES

A classic NES game. Taking it back to, what? '86?
Memorable characters, but strange enough, no Mike Tyson. Who could forget knocking King Hippos shorts down?? Decent enough graphics for the day, and it's one of those classics that was still fun to play after the 1 000th time.

Spider- Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage ~ SNES/ GEN

Charbok
04-06-2007, 12:44 AM
I liked it, i never beat it though. It wouldve been nicer if it was 2 player though. I can sum it up in 3 words, long, hard, and addicting.

Ice Climbers (NES)