PDA

View Full Version : Zapdos catching help!

hell rider
03-25-2007, 03:40 PM
k, i have 136 ultra balls (glicth!!) and my mew thunderbolts it once, its down to 1hp. i throw ultra balls-GASP! its speed is too high! i used 128 and i only have ultras. it says "You missed the pokemon blah blah" ... what am i doing wrong? not once has it gotten in!

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 03:42 PM
k, i have 136 ultra balls (glicth!!) and my mew thunderbolts it once, its down to 1hp. i throw ultra balls-GASP! its speed is too high! i used 128 and i only have ultras. it says "You missed the pokemon blah blah" ... what am i doing wrong? not once has it gotten in!
First of all, you should get an Onix and use it against Zapdos when its lv 50Second of all, you should put it to sleep when you get its health down.

hell rider
03-25-2007, 03:55 PM
First of all, you should get an Onix and use it against Zapdos when its lv 50Second of all, you should put it to sleep when you get its health down.

k, but i have my lvl 100 party with me. my stat enhancers in my P.C. and i have no escape rope.

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 03:58 PM
k, but i have my lvl 100 party with me. my stat enhancers in my P.C. and i have no escape rope.
Well, if you use a lv 100 Onix and use it against Zapdos, it would probably faint so the Onix should be between lvs 50-60.

MagmarMan
03-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Ya, sleep would probibly be the best option.

Oh, if you don't care about glitching your game why don't you just glitch in master balls?

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 05:08 PM
Ya, sleep would probibly be the best option.

Oh, if you don't care about glitching your game why don't you just glitch in master balls?

Can you tell me a glitch for master balls pleeease pretty pleeease?

Jelly
03-25-2007, 05:52 PM
1. Talk to the old man in Viridian who shows you how to catch Pokemon.
2. Say "yes" when he asks if you'd like him to show you
3. When the battle's over, FLY to Cinnabar Island
4. Surf on the East (right) coast on the Island (half on land/half in water)
5. You will eventually encounter Missingno.
6. Beat it or run from it. Catching it is not recommended as it can permanently glitch up your game.
7. The 6th item in your Items will be duplicated over 99x.

Venusaur456
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
1. Talk to the old man in Viridian who shows you how to catch Pokemon.
2. Say "yes" when he asks if you'd like him to show you
3. When the battle's over, FLY to Cinnabar Island
4. Surf on the East (right) coast on the Island (half on land/half in water)
5. You will eventually encounter Missingno.
6. Beat it or run from it. Catching it is not recommended as it can permanently glitch up your game.
7. The 6th item in your Items will be duplicated over 99x.
Oh thanks alot man I mean it.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-26-2007, 06:14 AM
Try using a move like Thunder Wave/Stun Spore or Sleep Powder/Hypnosis. Inflicting a status condition is usually the best way to catch legendary Pokemon. If you don't have any Pokemon with those moves with you and you can't catch Zapdos after trying a few time, you may as well go out of the PowerPlant and get a Pokemon with one of those moves. It's not that hard to find Zapdos again. And you don't need an Escape Rope. If I recall correctly, if you walk left in Zapdos' room, you'll fall down and end up outside the PowerPlant.

kadeon
03-26-2007, 02:38 PM
Try using a move like Thunder Wave/Stun Spore or Sleep Powder/Hypnosis. Inflicting a status condition is usually the best way to catch legendary Pokemon. If you don't have any Pokemon with those moves with you and you can't catch Zapdos after trying a few time, you may as well go out of the PowerPlant and get a Pokemon with one of those moves. It's not that hard to find Zapdos again. And you don't need an Escape Rope. If I recall correctly, if you walk left in Zapdos' room, you'll fall down and end up outside the PowerPlant.

put it to sleep it will make it easy to catch:happy:

hell rider
03-27-2007, 04:14 AM
put it to sleep it will make it easy to catch:happy:

that has been answered kadeon, and you've been spamming in ALL my threads, actually post GOOD, USEFULL, stuff to get it higher.