PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Zircon

icephantom02
04-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Check out this link and

Pokemon Zircon (www.pokemon.marriland.com)

tell me what you think. I think HELL YES!

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 12:45 PM
I really don't have a clue why Gamefreak are doing this, D/P haven't even been released out of Japan yet and their bringing out a third version with a "bigger" storyline and more Pokemon already? =P

I should have guessed it would happen really, any excuse for Gamefreak/Nintendo to get more money. >_>

Shady
04-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Wow, The first games aren't even out yet and info is being released for the third in the series.

I can't say that I didn't expect it. xD

--

I'll definately get this game. DP sound cool enough as is, but this one has an even longer storyline... which, imo, is great.

AzureSky
04-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Wow that's awesome, but I don't whether I should get D/P or wait another 'x' amount of years for Zircon. T.T;

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Wow that's awesome, but I don't whether I should get D/P or wait another 'x' amount of years for Zircon. T.T;
Zircon shouldn't take that long to come out seeing as its basically just D/P with a few extras added in.
I'd say get D/P anyway, waiting another Year or a couple of months isn't worth it just for a few little extras.

spr bhav
04-01-2007, 02:20 PM
How stupid! A bit early to make another series! like Red / Blue/ Green/ Yellow took like 5 years to make another new versions, Sapphire/ ruby took 1 or 2 or 3 years to make a remake, and 4 months to make a remake of a new game!

Darkrukario
04-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Check out this link and

Pokemon Zircon (www.pokemon.marriland.com)

tell me what you think. I think HELL YES!
Hell no.

At the bottom of it you see the site printed on the cover.
There's also plot thats totally fake.

Plus. Look at the date on the calendar

I'm not saying this info isn't true, but until I have a more reliable source, like the coro coro magazine or the official pokemon website, I won't believe it completely.

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Sounds cool. If it comes out I can play it cause I got a Nintendo DS Lite!:biggrin:

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-01-2007, 02:35 PM
Well, I hope its true because that's wicked, and it will probably happen eventually, but I believe it's:

APRIL FOOLS

spr bhav
04-01-2007, 02:40 PM
Well, I hope its true because that's wicked, and it will probably happen eventually, but I believe it's:

APRIL FOOLS
Yeah, i agree.. APRILS FOOL day joke, Coro Coro would of posted this 1st

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Damn, I forgot it was April-fools day, the only day never to believe anything said to you. >_>

Nirvash
04-01-2007, 02:53 PM
It's an April Fools joke because:

Giritana means Opal or something like that. =/

Zircon? With Diamond and Pearl? Nope. Go die. =/

D/P was only release like, 6 or 7 months ago in Japan. And now they're releasing news for a new one? Pfft. Get real. It's not even out in America.

Razzmatazz
04-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Damn, I forgot it was April-fools day, the only day never to believe anything said to you. >_>

They did do a fairly convincing job of making the box art though :tongue: Unless they actually did manage to get actual box art from a future game or something.

:rambo:

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 03:00 PM
You just know there's going to be a third game anyway. =P
Nintendo have always made an extra 3rd game with all the generations, they aren't going to stop now.

EDIT: D/P's release date in Europe is the 1st of June. =D

AzureSky
04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
If it is fake, which probably is, then whoever did it (coro coro?) did a pretty damn good job at tricking us. Didn't they also trick us with a fake new DBZ series (AF?AE?)? Lol, sorry if I got sidetracked, but I heard this story from somewhere.

April Fool's day today? Wow, I forgot... >.>

Espeon EX
04-01-2007, 03:36 PM
How are they posting this so early? I think it's a fake game because they haven't posted pokemon emerald 2 months away from the S/R date, so this is a fake, they're gonna show a similar game like this in a year.

spr bhav
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
You just know there's going to be a third game anyway. =P
Nintendo have always made an extra 3rd game with all the generations, they aren't going to stop now.

EDIT: D/P's release date in Europe is the 1st of June. =D

oh darn, I pre ordered Pearl from America , Me and my m8 who pre ordered Diamond when i did, get a 1 month head start!

The Maple Syrup Baptist
04-01-2007, 03:39 PM
How are they posting this so early? I think it's a fake game because they haven't posted pokemon emerald 2 months away from the S/R date, so this is a fake, they're gonna show a similar game like this in a year.

Maybe even within a year... But like I posted earlier...

APRIL FOOLS

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 05:33 PM

APRIL FOOLS
Omg I forgot it was April Fool's Day.

frondew
04-01-2007, 06:15 PM

APRIL FOOLS

ur probly right... Zircon...that sounds so stupid and y does wuts-its-face have wings, in the game it doesnt...right??

Yggdrasill
04-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Gamefreak might use Zircon eventually, it sounds weird but it's still a "precious" stone. =/
We all know this is fake now anyway, he'll probably announce it on his website tomorrow, watch. =P

Epershand
04-01-2007, 06:29 PM
It's most definitely an April Fools' joke.

Giratina is a play on words of "Girasol", a form of Opal.

From Wikipedia:

"Fire opal, or Girasol, is a translucent to semi-opaque stone that is generally yellow to bright orange and sometimes nearly red and displays pleochroism at certain angles."

This lists not only the colours on Giratina's body, but "pleochroism" refers to a substance that changes colour when viewed from different angles. This may lead to Nintendo distinguishing Giratina as the "Rebellion Pokémon", as it refuses to remain one colour. (Just as Dialga is the "Time Pokémon" because "diamonds last forever", and Palkia is the "Space Pokémon", possibly because of Pearl's association with the heavens in several religions, or maybe because Time and Space was a convenient set).

Now, Pokémon: Opal Version, and Pokémon: Girasol Version sound pretty dumb, so I don't know what they'll do...

Anyway, it wouldn't be "Zircon Version". And it's just plain fake either way. XP

dialggron
04-01-2007, 08:45 PM
when i saw the topic and started to read the posts, i almost started to laugh how so many people forgot the date

Seawolf
04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
It's just a joke, sheesh. There's no point to this.