PDA

View Full Version : Trading

plusle and minun
04-01-2007, 08:42 PM
Okay well i'm trying 2 trade my pokemon from crystal into blue. it isn't working so wat is wrong??????

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Okay well i'm trying 2 trade my pokemon from crystal into blue. it isn't working so wat is wrong??????
If you want to trade from Crystal you can only trade it to Gold & Silver because if you were trying to trade a Sentret from Crystal to Blue that would be cheating. So that's basically why you can't do it.

plusle and minun
04-01-2007, 09:02 PM
If you want to trade from Crystal you can only trade it to Gold & Silver because if you were trying to trade a Sentret from Crystal to Blue that would be cheating. So that's basically why you can't do it.

i'm trying to trade a SLOWPOKE into Blue. and its not working!!!

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 09:04 PM
i'm trying to trade a SLOWPOKE into Blue. and its not working!!!
I know. But if Nintendo let you trade a Sentret to Blue from Crystal that would be cheating so they probably decided you could only trade to Gold and Silver from Crystal.

plusle and minun
04-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I know. But if Nintendo let you trade a Sentret to Blue from Crystal that would be cheating so they probably decided you could only trade to Gold and Silver from Crystal.

WILL U STOP WITH THE SENTRET!!!! PLEAZ stop. is it becuz of how slow blue is working????

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 09:09 PM
WILL U STOP WITH THE SENTRET!!!! PLEAZ stop. is it becuz of how slow blue is working????
I don't know. I've tried all I could and you don't understand me. Basically, you can't trade from Crystal to Blue.

MagmarMan
04-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Venusaur456 is wrong, you can trade from Crystal to Blue.

If you have new pokemon on your team they can't go back to Blue. That may be it.

If you don't have new pokemon then it may be where you are in the game. In Crystal you have to make it to Eureke (Spelled wrong) city before Bill tells you that he made the Time Trader device. It's upstairs in the pokemon centers all of the way to the right. But again you have to have made it to Eureke (again wrong) city.

Hope that cleared it up for you!:happy:

Venusaur456
04-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Venusaur456 is wrong, you can trade from Crystal to Blue.

If you have new pokemon on your team they can't go back to Blue. That may be it.

If you don't have new pokemon then it may be where you are in the game. In Crystal you have to make it to Eureke (Spelled wrong) city before Bill tells you that he made the Time Trader device. It's upstairs in the pokemon centers all of the way to the right. But again you have to have made it to Eureke (again wrong) city.

Hope that cleared it up for you!:happy:
Why am I always wrong????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SiberianTiger
04-01-2007, 09:45 PM
You also have to make sure nobody with new moves are in the party.

~Isaiah

Ryouko
04-01-2007, 09:56 PM
Its not even possible to trade between those two games.:oops:

MagmarMan
04-01-2007, 10:11 PM
What are you talking about Ryouko?:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: I trade with my blue and red with my crystal and silver to fill up the pokedex. Like I said you just need to talk to Bill later in the game (only the city with the 4th badge but it is later)

plusle and minun
04-02-2007, 01:25 PM
What are you talking about Ryouko?:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: I trade with my blue and red with my crystal and silver to fill up the pokedex. Like I said you just need to talk to Bill later in the game (only the city with the 4th badge but it is later)

Thank you! U can trade between blue and Crystal!

Siberian Tiger: I am trading a Slowpoke with all moves that allow it to be able to trade.

Magmar Man: What do u mean by talking to bill later in the game?

MagmarMan
04-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Bill (the guy who invented the PC system) is in Eureke city and will tell you about the time travel trading when you go into the Pokemon Center.

plusle and minun
04-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Bill (the guy who invented the PC system) is in Eureke city and will tell you about the time travel trading when you go into the Pokemon Center.

I am going against the elite four and i already talked to him.